Ngoại ngữ Trò chơi , viết tiếng anh qua tranh

C

chienkute_1999

Wrong. All the surface of continent and land in the water

P/s: The water I've just said is salt water

C

chienkute_1999

Was anyone have answer???? In 24:00 today, the question will close. So quickly everyone.:khi (133):

G

gearsonic

What's up guys? Can I join u guys? I've read all the pages and I don't even know what is going on here.:khi (2): Can someone explain the rules for me? that would be great. Thanks :M055:

K

kool_boy_98

Hey guys, i think, now, we should return to our last game "Describe Picture". Okay?

Now, i'll post picture and of course, you'll describe it.

images

It's not difficult, i wish everyone will join with me, thks all!

L

lolem_theki_xxi

Lâu rồi không vào lại pic thấy pic sôi nổi hẳn lên .
Nhưng mình vẵn chưa hiểu luật chơi mới lắm đâu ,
phiền một bạn nào đó đã hiểu rõ luật rồi nói lại được không ?
Khi đã hiểu , tớ sẽ thêm phần nội dung trò chơi này ở đầu pic cho mọi người dễ tìm hiểu luật chơi . ok ?

K

kool_boy_98

ukm, luật chơi của bạn chienkute1999 thì mình chưa hiểu rõ lắm, nhưng mình thấy bạn ấy nên tạo một topic riêng của bạn, nên bây giờ chúng ta sẽ trở lại với game miêu tả tranh. bức tranh của hôm nay là bức tranh trên kia đó!

L

lolem_theki_xxi

ừ , chắc là làm như vậy sẽ tốt hơn cho tất cả mọi người .
@ chienkute : Bạn post cho chơi mới của bạn sang một pic mới nhé . Mong rằng trò chơi của bạn sẽ có nhiều người tham gia và giúp ích được cho tất cả các mem học mãi yêu thích môn tiếng anh .

P/s : Thưa các bạn , hôm nay chúng ta sẽ quay lại với luật chơi cũ

Luật chơi thế nào đây ạ ?:khi (154):
:khi (70):Đề bài rất đơn giản
Sau đây là một bức tranh. :khi (70):
Các bạn hãy viết một hay nhiều câu tiếng Anh bất kỳ để miêu tả bức tranh đó. , tất nhiên , càng nhiều sẽ càng tốt .
Chú ý , câu dưới không được lặp lại câu người trên đã post rồi .
Phần thưởng của người miêu tả được nhiều , hay và chính xác nhất là 5 cái tks

Vâng : Chủ đề tuần này là nhân vật trong truyện tranh đôrêmon . Một tập truyện khá quen thuộc đối với chúng ta .

Bức tranh bắt đầu để mọi người miêu tả là bức tranh này nhé

Last edited by a moderator:
C

chienkute_1999

Trò chơi đó mình lock pic rồi. Dạo này bận quá. Mình sẽ miêu tả bức tranh của bạn

This is the favorite comic in Japan and all around the world.Character of the painting is Doraemon. He is the cute bule cat, smart. He has many amazing security context.The picture draws some small thing, I think they are doll. I've read a lot Doraemon comic but I really don't khnow which comic has described in the picture

K

kool_boy_98

Trò chơi đó mình lock pic rồi. Dạo này bận quá. Mình sẽ miêu tả bức tranh của bạn

This is the favorite comic in Japan and all around the world.Character of the painting is Doraemon. He is the cute bule cat, smart. He has many amazing security context.The picture draws some small thing, I think they are doll. I've read a lot Doraemon comic but I really don't khnow which comic has described in the picture

They're wrong! However, one thk for you, chienkute1999!

Next picture for all!

images

C

chienkute_1999

In the picture has 5 people or 5 character in a popular comic ''DORAEMON''. The center of the picture is Doraemon, funny robotic cat has many magic things. the biggest is Chaien, he very fat and often bullies Nobita, who are scared, careless and stupid. Xeko is bossy,flattery and has a sharp mouth. At last is Xuka, she is beautiful, smart girl

S

shadkozi

The picture illustrates 5 main characters in the well-known comic books called Doremon. From left to right, they are Xeko, Nobita, Doremon, Xuka and Chaien. Xeko, Doremon and Chaien seem to be very happy as they laugh out loud (lol) and even raise their hands to celebrate. Nobita and Xuka have nice smile, which makes them not only cute but also graceful. Perhaps, it is their happiness that attracts many people to explore the whole story. I hope that in the near future, there will be more and more Doremon-reader.

C

chienkute_1999

This picture is too hard. So may be post will short:khi (193):

This is doraemon. He is play game. There are 3 cups. The middle of the cup is a little green doll.I only that described that.

he plays game.........................Sory..........................

Last edited by a moderator:
K

kool_boy_98

This picture is too hard. So may be post will short:khi (193):

This is doraemon. He is play game. There are 3 cups. The middle of the cup is a little green doll.I only that described that.

There're many things to describe, if nobody can do it so i'll describe (tomorrow)...
There're some mistakes in your passage, you should read it carefully before posting!
One thk for chienkute1999! :D

K

kool_boy_98

Thank. I forgot................................... I've changed it

you should say "i changed it" not "have changed"

nobody can describe:

images

This is Doraemon, he's standing next to a table( i think so). In the table, there're 3 pots turned upside. They're put in a blue carpet. before the middle pot is a "tree", it can move, go, talk "PI" and many things like a man. It's called PISU by Nobita, they're very close friends.

that's all. and this is our picture for today...

images

Top Bottom