Ngoại ngữ Trò chơi , viết tiếng anh qua tranh

C

chienkute_1999

They are 8 characters or 8 baseball players. They look funny but talented. I think they've won so many match. Baseball is popular sport, it has cane, polished, catch the ball.Their uniforms are blue and have the word ''D''.I think it short for Doraemon
Xin chào, xin chào~ :Rabbit34
Ghé xem một số nội dung tâm đắc của team Anh chúng mình nhé

Last edited by a moderator:
N

nguyenlamlll

images

It isn't too difficult for us to guess. That's a baseball team which its players aren't human. It's cats in Doraemon series. Baseball is a team sport. And in that team, the determination, solidarity, assertiveness grow up every day, every match they played. In the blue uniform, they play the match nobly, beautifully - and what we called "fair play". In their stories, there're many lessons for us to learn, to think. So, i think you should think like i thinked: Live with the hot soul, like them, with the easy-integration soul, like them...
Oh..I love it.

================================
1284216221-t400263.jpg

Can you guess where is it? Describe it!!

K

kool_boy_98

It isn't too difficult for us to guess. That's a baseball team which its players aren't human. It's cats in Doraemon series. Baseball is a team sport. And in that team, the determination, solidarity, assertiveness grow up every day, every match they played. In the blue uniform, they play the match nobly, beautifully - and what we called "fair play". In their stories, there're many lessons for us to learn, to think. So, i think you should think like i thinked: Live with the hot soul, like them, with the easy-integration soul, like them...
Oh..I love it.

================================
1284216221-t400263.jpg

Can you guess where is it? Describe it!!

thank you, but i'm so sorry to say that's not our topic for this week. Our topic is Doraemon. however, i still give one thank.

our picture for today:

images

It only has Doraemon, so you can easily describe!

N

nguyenlamlll

images

It only has Doraemon, so you can easily describe!
>< i have forgotten it. Alright, back to the topic.
------------------------------------

Doraemon is coming back with teetotum (maybe can be called like that? I can't remember what is it, so i only say: thing in Doraemon's hand). The series name is "Doraemon and kingdom of the wind". He wear traditional dress of its people: simple and impressive. It contains: colorful hat, brown shirt, and a belt.
He can fly over the rainbow, fly through the cloud with the pad under his leg. The awful, and great invention - Doraemon also has one, too. And with this story, I have to change my thinking: Doraemon is a easy-integration man, like to help other people.

<I also think why don't we choose another topics, like celebrity, like landscape, like country, like scientific phenomena - they have many things to explain, discuss, to improve our english skill? Things about abstract objects are difficult to expand, or duplicate?> >> In this i just want to ask about free topics. :p I can't wait a long week..

K

kool_boy_98

>< i have forgotten it. Alright, back to the topic.
------------------------------------

Doraemon is coming back with teetotum (maybe can be called like that? I can't remember what is it, so i only say: thing in Doraemon's hand). The series name is "Doraemon and kingdom of the wind". He wear traditional dress of its people: simple and impressive. It contains: colorful hat, brown shirt, and a belt.
He can fly over the rainbow, fly through the cloud with the pad under his leg. The awful, and great invention - Doraemon also has one, too. And with this story, I have to change my thinking: Doraemon is a easy-integration man, like to help other people.

<I also think why don't we choose another topics, like celebrity, like landscape, like country, like scientific phenomena - they have many things to explain, discuss, to improve our english skill? Things about abstract objects are difficult to expand, or duplicate?> >> In this i just want to ask about free topics. :p I can't wait a long week..

okay. i'll change our topic. alright?

The awful, and great invention - Doraemon also has one, too
I don't understand this sentence..... what do you mean?

A : You should see again what i underlined...

Next picture:

images

what about this picture?

C

chienkute_1999

This is nice picture. It has a long, large lake ( or rive ) and a bridge. A small bridge crosses lake.Across the bridge are big forest, I think they are pine trees. Far away is high and big mountian.What a rugged mountain. The lake, bridge and moutain.This is a beautiful view and meaningful. I I guess this is a good place to go on hoilday

K

kool_boy_98

My mistakes ^^

maybe: can it be.... :"what is it?"

==============

images

A destitute woman. Despite old age, she is still working. Her facial expressions can show us her mood, it's happy, satisfied,... A person with a job he wants is a happy man.

after model verbs( such as maybe, should, can, could,.......) are verb infinitive, not a model verb.
we can't say "maybe can". do you understand?

I can't remember what is it

we have to say "....what it is" not "is it". this sentence isn't a question and "what...." is like an object not wh_question.

L

lolem_theki_xxi

@ kool_boy_98 :
images

Bức tranh này đã sử dụng cách đây 3 tuần , đề nghị chuyển đổi .

N

nguyenlamlll

after model verbs( such as maybe, should, can, could,.......) are verb infinitive, not a model verb.
we can't say "maybe can". do you understand?

we have to say "....what it is" not "is it". this sentence isn't a question and "what...." is like an object not wh_question.

I learnt your lesson... I'm worried, but I daren't understand.
I hid its subject: it. Maybe we can talk about it later?

=========================
images

A waterfall. Rivers or streams, they are walking along mountains, alongside the rock and the tree. The waterfall comes from a place among dangers (you should take a look: Beyond the river there are many mountains). Three-quarters of the fish is beneath the water? I have no idea. Why don't you come and check it out? And.. Where is it?

========================
thumb_1324349980.jpg

What about thunder? Did you see that? :D

C

chienkute_1999

This is phenomenon of nature. It's lightning. It looks scary but more beautiful.Lightning appeared on pink clouds.It rated down a city, i think so.What a beautiful lightning. It is very light with strange colors

N

nguyenlamlll

The sun floats on water. The sun's corona is the most beautiful - it makes me excited. Water surface is silenced by the magical of landscape... That's right: "Sometimes nature is so beatiful we can't explain".. I can't explain, too. Therefore, I give it to you, all yours - it's up to you... :D >> The rest of the picture, coconut, dunes, seashore....

p/s : What's this? Is it dawn or sunset?

L

lolem_theki_xxi

anhtungean , tôi sẽ đề nghị cảnh cáo bạn nếu bạn còn tiếp tục viết những bài kiểu như trên . Tôi nhắc

lại một lần nữa , tôi rất khuyến khích các bạn viết bài trong topic này nhưng hi vọng các bạn tuân thủ luật chơi và đề nghị

không spam trong topic .

P/s : 2 bài trên sẽ bị xử lí trong vòng 1 ngày nữa , mod anh làm việc chán quá

T

thieugia_haudau

01-10-2011 #2
pety_ngu
Tớ là khỉ năng động

Tham gia ngày: 27-07-2011
Đến từ: °¤*(¯`○°˚†_♥Quảng Nam♥_†˚°
Bài viết: 2,247
Điểm học tập: 215

Cấp độ: 38 []