Ngoại ngữ Trò chơi , viết tiếng anh qua tranh

T

truclunglove

Không ai post thì tớ post tiếp đây

21.jpg
this picture is about a group exercise, it helps us to comfort and good health helps us happy, they look fun yet.

Xin chào, xin chào~ :Rabbit34
Ghé xem một số nội dung tâm đắc của team Anh chúng mình nhé

Last edited by a moderator:
D

daothiphuonglam

:khi (101)::khi (196):Này các chị, em không biết tạo chủ đề mới ở chỗ nào cả, các chị giúp em với

Em sẽ đền đáp 2 cái thanks.!!!!

G

g4ugroup1

images

Let me join you.
The man whose yellow clothes kicked the black clothes man in a stadium, i don't like Football very much so i can't know about it and them (2 men) in your picture. My english is bad, can you help me (to) explain ?

H

huutoan00

Ouch!
With this foul, the yellow team will must play with ten people. Look at the left foot of two men, you will see what's hapened. It is so foul. He will has a red card.

V

vipsuperman9209

in the painting is a man about 50 years old.

he picked Caffe.
he wore brown, brown hat, black skin.
________________________[/QUOTE]:)>-:)>-:)>-:)>-:)>-:)>-:)>-
có ích nhớ thanks nha

L

luongvipproos

Hiện có rất nhiều người trong ảnh này bao gồm một giáo viên và trẻ em. Họ đang chơi trò chơi và đứng quanh một cái bàn nhỏ trên đó có nhiều quà tặng .. Họ trông rất hạnh phúc, đặc biệt là trẻ em vì có một lễ hội trung thu cho childen người nhận được đồ chơi, hoa quả và bánh hình mặt trăng làm quà tặng. :)>- đúng ko ta

L

ltvien

sdf

Upcoming holidays and signaling vu lan.
I wish all parents are happy and the children of filial piety.
I wish all children whether installed or red flowers white flowers are always a grateful heart parents, try to practice that rewards deep thanked the parents, to imitate Him Maudgalyayana:
"Whoever has any fondness agnostic,
For pain during ch mother reform.
Please turn to the light from the optical,
Moggallana imitate Bodhisattva taste.
Male model Hieu Moggallana Bodhisattva

D

donald_duck

Upcoming holidays and signaling vu lan.
I wish all parents are happy and the children of filial piety.
I wish all children whether installed or red flowers white flowers are always a grateful heart parents, try to practice that rewards deep thanked the parents, to imitate Him Maudgalyayana:
"Whoever has any fondness agnostic,
For pain during ch mother reform.
Please turn to the light from the optical,
Moggallana imitate Bodhisattva taste.
Male model Hieu Moggallana Bodhisattva
P/s:Nhầm rồi bạn ơi. Mình post ảnh lên để viết tiếng anh mà không phải phần dưới đâu(chữ kí mình mà:D). Mà bạn dùng google dịch đúng không(Mấy cái này khó dịch đấy:D:D)

A

anh_cham98

Cho em tham gia tý nha !!
In the picture there is a wedding , I see the girl who is wearing a wedding dress looks very happy. She brings a beautiful wedding flower. Her husband is also absolutely happy, he has a warm smile and maybe they are looking to camera and then take a photo to hold the most special memory forever.

T

thiensumin

the man to make crop on graden of self . on graden of verry tree cafe . it is word of the man every day , look has simple no hard , when begin make was very tired

N

nhokkute15101996

there are five people,include one man and four woman.they are dancing in house.they look so very happyand enthusiastic .especically a people who wear red pull

N

namsonquyen

images

This is a picture of humorous content.
In the picture are two players playing football ... A yellow is launching player shot, of course, the remaining players stick attack and fly out to one side.
But maybe it was just coincidence when the photographer socks at this moment.
In fact, a ball flew away when the players do not touch the ground.
He he trông hài hước quá.

N

namsonquyen

Cho hình thang ABCD có hai đường chéo AC và BD vuông góc với nhau tai I, hai cạnh đáy AB=1.78(cm); DC=4.17(cm), AB=2.16(cm)
a) Tính độ dài cạnh bên BC
b) Tính diện tích hình thang ABCD

Cẩn thận với mấy câu hỏi như thế này nhé bạn.
Nếu như muốn hỏi về toán bạn vui lòng chuyển sang box toán chứ đùng spam kẻo bị mod cho ban nick đó.
Thân !>:D<

Top Bottom