Thảo luận trong 'Thảo luận - Chia sẻ chung' bắt đầu bởi juliet_danhmat_romeo, 12 Tháng hai 2009.
Lượt xem: 786,109
+) S + tell (told) sb about st
+) S + ask st to do st
+) S + say (said) to sb
1. We'll have to make up our minds by the end of the week, won't we? (BE)
2. It's just possible the hotel may need more staff in the summer. (RULED)
3. Never forget that the customer is always right. (BORNE)
4. A summary cannot bring out the high quality of the novel. (JUSTICE)
5. The Minister didn't go into details about the casualties. (PRECISE)
6. The more I read about history, the more it makes me realize how relevant history is for us today. (BRINGS)
GIÚP MÌNH VỚI, MÌNH CẢM ƠN.
1. A decision will have to be made, won't it?
2. The possibility that the hotel may need more staff in the summer shouldn't be ruled out.
3. It should be borne in mind that the customer is always right.
4. A summary can't do justice to the high quality of the novel.
5. The Minister gave no precise details about the casualties.
6. The more I read about history, the more it brings home to me how relevant history is for us today
Dãn cách tên bằng dấu phẩy(,).