Không mở trả lời sau này.

S I M O

Cựu Phụ trách nhóm Anh
Thành viên
19 Tháng tư 2017
Nam Định
Trái tim của Riky-Kun
SLS 2
1. But the governor did elude to her willingness to end the benefit in exchange for lawmakers increasing the amount of money unemployed residents typically receive.
2. The tunnel’s walls were decorated with pyrite, or fool’s gold, which reflected firelight to create the allusion of a sky dotted with stars.
3. Josh believes his experience on the school board, including his work with finances and his ability to corroborate with others, are his strong points.
4. Companies often point to the diversity of their boards of directors to detract from the concentration of white men in their corporate suites.
5. Beethoven had gone through the adversity of being deaf before he became one of the greatest composer of all time.
6. If they had flown before, the people sitting next to me on the plane wouldn’t have been so nervous now.

Hà Chi0503

Học sinh tiêu biểu
Thành viên
26 Tháng mười 2017
Nghệ An
1. But the governor did elude to her willingness to end the benefit in exchange for lawmakers increasing the amount of money unemployed residents typically receive.
- elude => allude

2. The tunnel’s walls were decorated with pyrite, or fool’s gold, which reflected firelight to create the allusion of a sky dotted with stars.
- allusion -> illusion

3. Josh believes his experience on the school board, including his work with finances and his ability to corroborate with others, are his strong points.
- corroborate -> collaborate

4. Companies often point to the diversity of their boards of directors to detract from the concentration of white men in their corporate suites.
- detract -> distract

5. Beethoven had gone through the adversity of being deaf before he became one of the greatest composer of all time.
- composer -> composers

6. If they had flown before, the people sitting next to me on the plane wouldn’t have been so nervous now.
- wouldn’t have been -> would not be

irishmeii291

Học sinh mới
Thành viên
26 Tháng bảy 2021
1. But the governor did elude to her willingness to end the benefit in exchange for lawmakers increasing the amount of money unemployed residents typically receive. -> allude
2. The tunnel’s walls were decorated with pyrite, or fool’s gold, which reflected firelight to create the allusion of a sky dotted with stars. -> illusion
3. Josh believes his experience on the school board, including his work with finances and his ability to corroborate with others, are his strong points. -> collaborate
4. Companies often point to the diversity of their boards of directors to detract from the concentration of white men in their corporate suites. -> distract
5. Beethoven had gone through the adversity of being deaf before he became one of the greatest composer of all time.-> composers
6. If they had flown before, the people sitting next to me on the plane wouldn’t have been so nervous now. -> wouldn't be

S I M O

Cựu Phụ trách nhóm Anh
Thành viên
19 Tháng tư 2017
Nam Định
Trái tim của Riky-Kun
Đáp án SLS 2
1. Elude -> allude
Allude = đề cập một cách gián tiếp
Elude = trốn thoát, trốn tránh ai/cái gì <bằng sự nhanh nhẹn, chuyên nghiệp>
2. Allusion -> illusion
Allusion = lời nói đề cập gián tiếp đến vấn đề gì
Illusion = ảo tưởng/ảo ảnh <ảnh ảo>
3. Corroborate -> collaborate
Collaborate = hợp tác
Corroborate = ủng hộ, chứng minh định lý/ý kiến gì bằng việc cung cấp thêm thông tin, bằng chứng xác thực
4. Detract -> distract
Detract = giảm sức mạnh, giá trị, tầm quan trọng của cái gì
Distract = đánh lạc hướng, làm rối trí
5. Composer -> composers
One of the adj(so sánh hơn nhất) + N(số nhiều)
6. Wouldn’t have been -> wouldn’t be
Câu điều kiện hỗn hợp 3-2. Dấu hiệu nhận biết nhờ từ now. Tham khảo ngữ pháp câu điều kiện tại đây

Điểm của các bạn như sau:
@Hà Chi0503 6/6
@irishmeii291 6/6

Reactions: irishmeii291

S I M O

Cựu Phụ trách nhóm Anh
Thành viên
19 Tháng tư 2017
Nam Định
Trái tim của Riky-Kun
SLS 3
1. The FBI, the Department of Homeland Security, and the local authorities were momentarily stunned, and began frantically trying to prepare for what they feared were further eminent attacks.
2. Whatever the reason, once the hoard forms, get up and elbow your way in there using your luggage as padding.
3. A tweed-encased fogey, he's allergic to technology, persnickety about language, and incredible that anyone could object to his incessant smoking.
4. They may genuinely want to be considerable and fair but lack of experience, technique or pressures can interfere.
5. Now considered an art form, quilt-making originated as a means of fashioning bed covers from bits of fabric that otherwise were no use
6. Even though the Lantern Festival, celebrated on the 15th day of the first month by the lunar calendar, had passed , the Lantern Festival celebrations continued until March 10.
7. Someone claim that the new transport policy has been a success. In fact, it has been a total disaster.
Bài tập cuối cùng của phần sửa lỗi sai. Chúc các bạn buổi tối vui vẻ! :Rabbit85

irishmeii291

Học sinh mới
Thành viên
26 Tháng bảy 2021
1. The FBI, the Department of Homeland Security, and the local authorities were momentarily stunned, and began frantically trying to prepare for what they feared were further eminent attacks. -> imminent
2. Whatever the reason, once the hoard forms, get up and elbow your way in there using your luggage as padding. ->horde
3. A tweed-encased fogey, he's allergic to technology, persnickety about language, and incredible that anyone could object to his incessant smoking. -> incredulous
4. They may genuinely want to be considerable and fair but lack of experience, technique or pressures can interfere.-> considerate
5. Now considered an art form, quilt-making originated as a means of fashioning bed covers from bits of fabric that otherwise were no use -> had
6. Even though the Lantern Festival, celebrated on the 15th day of the first month by the lunar calendar, had passed , the Lantern Festival celebrations continued until March 10. -> on
7. Someone claim that the new transport policy has been a success. In fact, it has been a total disaster. -> claims

Hà Chi0503

Học sinh tiêu biểu
Thành viên
26 Tháng mười 2017
Nghệ An
1. The FBI, the Department of Homeland Security, and the local authorities were momentarily stunned, and began frantically trying to prepare for what they feared were further eminent attacks.
eminent -> imminent

2. Whatever the reason, once the hoard forms, get up and elbow your way in there using your luggage as padding.
hoard -> horde

3. A tweed-encased fogey, he's allergic to technology, persnickety about language, and incredible that anyone could object to his incessant smoking.
incredible -> incredulous

4. They may genuinely want to be considerable and fair but lack of experience, technique or pressures can interfere.
considerable -> considerate

5. Now considered an art form, quilt-making originated as a means of fashioning bed covers from bits of fabric that otherwise were no use
were -> had

6. Even though the Lantern Festival, celebrated on the 15th day of the first month by the lunar calendar, had passed, the Lantern Festival celebrations continued until March 10.
by -> of

7. Someone claim that the new transport policy has been a success. In fact, it has been a total disaster.
claim -> claims

Lê Quỳnh Phương

Học sinh chăm học
Thành viên
18 Tháng bảy 2018
Vĩnh Phúc
NVX High School
1. The FBI, the Department of Homeland Security, and the local authorities were momentarily stunned, and began frantically trying to prepare for what they feared were further eminent attacks. -> imminent
2. Whatever the reason, once the hoard forms, get up and elbow your way in there using your luggage as padding.-> horde
3. A tweed-encased fogey, he's allergic to technology, persnickety about language, and incredible that anyone could object to his incessant smoking.-> credible
4. They may genuinely want to be considerable and fair but lack of experience, technique or pressures can interfere.-> considerate
5. Now considered an art form, quilt-making originated as a means of fashioning bed covers from bits of fabric that otherwise were no use -> had
6. Even though the Lantern Festival, celebrated on the 15th day of the first month by the lunar calendar, had passed , the Lantern Festival celebrations continued until March 10.-> on
7. Someone claim that the new transport policy has been a success. In fact, it has been a total disaster. -> claims

Reactions: S I M O

S I M O

Cựu Phụ trách nhóm Anh
Thành viên
19 Tháng tư 2017
Nam Định
Trái tim của Riky-Kun
Đáp án SLS 3
1. Eminent -> imminent
Eminent = successful, well-known, and respected (thành công, được biết tới rộng rãi, được tôn trọng)
Imminent = sẽ sớm xảy ra
2. Hoard -> horde
Hoard = thu thập và che dấu lượng lớn cái gì [v]/ lượng lớn thứ gì bị che dấu [n]
Horde = một nhóm người <ví dụ: a horde of shoppers crowded the store>
3. Incredible -> incredulous
Incredible = không thể tin được <vì thứ gì đó quá xịn, quá tuyệt vời>
Incredulous = không thể/ không sẵn sàng tin vào điều gì <vì quá vô lý> <ví dụ: people were incredulous that the child had achieved the feat>
4. Considerable -> considerate
Considerable = đáng kể
Considerate = caring about and respectful of others <quan tâm, tôn trọng người khác>/ tử tế và hữu ích
5. Were no use -> had no use
- Phân tích câu quilt-making originated thuộc mệnh đề quan hệ rút gọn; originated có thể thay thế bằng which was originated; that là đại từ quan hệ thay thế cho danh từ trước nó là bits of fabric; vế thứ 3 use đóng vai trò là danh từ không thể dùng were => sửa thành quá khứ đơn là had no use.
- Dịch vế thứ 3 sang tiếng việt là: thứ mà, ngoài ra, không có tác dụng
6. By -> on
Cụm cố định on the calendar = trên lịch, dựa theo lịch
7. Claim -> claims
Someone, everyone … + V(chia số ít), thao khảo thêm lý thuyết tại đây

Điểm của các bạn
@irishmeii291 7/7
@Hà Chi0503 6/7 câu 6 chọn đúng mà sửa sai rồi nhé :3
@Lê Quỳnh Phương 6/7 câu 3 chọn đúng mà sửa sai rùi nhé :3

S I M O

Cựu Phụ trách nhóm Anh
Thành viên
19 Tháng tư 2017
Nam Định
Trái tim của Riky-Kun
Dạng bài cuối cùng trong chặng 1. Chúc các bạn một ngày vui vẻ! :rongcon31
VLC 1
1. "Are you willing to battle with Santa?" the interviewer asked her.
A. The interviewer asked her whether she is willing to battle with Santa.
B The interviewer asked her whether she was willing to battle with Santa.
C The interviewer asked her whether is she willing to battle with Santa.
D. The interviewer asked her whether was she willing to battle with Santa.

2. When we crossed the fields, we couldn’t see the mountains because of the rains.
A If it hadn’t been raining, we would have seen the mountain.
B If it had rained, we would have seen the mountain.
C Had it rained, we would have seen the mountain.
D Had it not been for the rain, we wouldn’t have seen the mountain.

3. I find their lifestyle quite attractive, although I probably wouldn’t really enjoy it.
A I wouldn’t really enjoy their lifestyle as it is attractive.
B I enjoy their lifestyle on account of its attractiveness.
C Their lifestyle doesn’t attract me, but I probably would really enjoy it.
D Their lifestyle appeals to me, although I probably wouldn’t really enjoy it.

4. The people sitting next to me on the plane were very nervous. They hadn't flown before.
A If they had flown before, the people sitting next to me on the plane wouldn't have been so nervous.
B The people sitting next to me on the plane hadn't flown before, otherwise, they hadn't been nervous.
C The people sitting next to me on the plane were very nervous as if they hadn't flown before.
D Being very nervous, the people sitting next to me on the plane said they hadn't flown before.

5. He was so rude to them last night. Now he feels regretful.
A He regrets to have been so rude to them last night.
B He regrets having so rude to them last night.
C He wishes he hadn’t been so rude to them last night.
D He wishes he wasn’t so rude to them last night.

6. The manager contributes generously. As a result, I can continue my plan.
A Had it not been for the manager’s generous contribution, I couldn’t continue my plan.
B The manager’s generous contribution gets my plan continue.
C But for the manager’s generous contribution, I couldn’t continue my plan.
D Should the manager contribute generously, I could continue my plan.

Reactions: Xuân Hải Trần

Xuân Hải Trần

Học sinh gương mẫu
Thành viên
9 Tháng bảy 2021
Hà Nội
Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry!!

2. When we crossed the fields, we couldn’t see the mountains because of the rains.

3. I find their lifestyle quite attractive, although I probably wouldn’t really enjoy it.

4. The people sitting next to me on the plane were very nervous. They hadn't flown before.
A If they had flown before, the people sitting next to me on the plane wouldn't have been so nervous.
B The people sitting next to me on the plane hadn't flown before, otherwise, they hadn't been nervous.
C The people sitting next to me on the plane were very nervous as if they hadn't flown before.
D Being very nervous, the people sitting next to me on the plane said they hadn't flown before.

A Had it not been for the manager’s generous contribution, I couldn’t continue my plan.

irishmeii291

Học sinh mới
Thành viên
26 Tháng bảy 2021

Nhạt 2k9

Học sinh chăm học
Thành viên
15 Tháng một 2021
Hà Nội
THCS MINH KHAI

Lê Quỳnh Phương

Học sinh chăm học
Thành viên
18 Tháng bảy 2018
Vĩnh Phúc
NVX High School

A. If it hadn’t been raining, we would have seen the mountain.

Nhóc Kon_2k7

Học sinh chăm học
Thành viên
21 Tháng bảy 2021
Hưng Yên
THCS Đồng Than

S I M O

Cựu Phụ trách nhóm Anh
Thành viên
19 Tháng tư 2017
Nam Định
Trái tim của Riky-Kun
Đáp án VLC 1

Dịch: “Bạn có sẵn sàng battle với Santa không?” người phỏng vấn hỏi cô ấy
*battle là một hình thức đối kháng trong các cuộc thi nhảy
Có thể thấy câu này thuộc dạng câu tường thuật và chắc chắn chúng ta sẽ lùi thì khi từ tường thuật ở thì QKD, đối với các đáp án A và D không lùi thì => loại, với hai đáp án còn lại, không được đổi tobe lên trước chủ ngữ nên chọn B.
Các bạn có thể xem thêm lý thuyết tại đây

Dịch: Khi chúng tôi băng qua cánh đồng, chúng tôi không thể nhìn thấy những ngọn núi, vì trời mưa
Hầu hết các đáp án ở đây đều về câu điều kiện, sử dụng nghĩa của câu gốc ta thấy khi dùng câu điều kiện loại 3 thì phải dùng một điều không có thật trong quá khứ. Điều có thật là mưa nên điều không có thật sẽ là nếu không mưa thì chúng tôi sẽ thấy những ngọn núi.
=> Chọn A
Xem thêm lý thuyết câu điều kiện ở đây (phần câu giả định)

Dịch: Tôi thấy lối sống của họ khá thú vị, mặc dù thế, dường như tôi không thực sự thích nó.
(Tôi thực sự không thích lối sống của họ bởi vì nó rất thú vị)
B I enjoy their lifestyle on account of it attractiveness.
(Tôi thích lối sống của họ vì nó thú vị)
(Lối sống của họ không hề gây hứng thú với tối, nhưng có lẽ tôi thật sự thích nó)
D Their lifestyle appeals to me, although I probably wouldn’t really enjoy it. (Lối sống của họ thu hút tôi, mặc dù thế, dường như tôi không thực sự thích nó)
Dựa vào ý nghĩa câu gốc, ta có thể chọn D

Dịch: Những người ngồi cạnh tôi trên máy bay rất lo lắng. Họ chưa từng bay trước đó.
(Sử dụng câu điều kiện loại 3 để nói về một hành động không có thật trong quá khứ)

(Khi dùng otherwise, không cần lùi thì)
(As if = như thể là, tuy nhiên as if này dùng về điều có thể xảy ra nên không cần lùi thì)
(Sự thật là họ không nói gì cả, câu thừa nội dung)

Dịch: Anh ấy đã rất thô lỗ với họ vào tối qua. Giờ thì anh vô cùng hối hận
Trước hết về mặt ngữ pháp, regret to V = tiêc khi phải làm gì và regret v-ing = tiếc vì đã làm gì; khi dùng tính từ không thể viết have + adj; hơn thế nữa, vì trong câu gốc hai vế ở hai thì khác nhau và vế 1 nói về hành động đã xảy ra trong quá khứ nên khi sử dụng cấu trúc wish, phải lùi về QKHT
=> Loại A, B, D chọn C là phù hợp

Dịch: Quản lý đã đóng góp một cách hào phóng. Kết quả là, tôi có thể tiếp tục kế hoạch của mình.
Trước hết về mặt ngữ pháp có thể thấy nếu sử dụng câu điều kiện (CDK) diễn tả ý nghĩa trái với câu gốc, trong trường hợp này chỉ có thể dùng CDK loại 2 => Loại A và D (câu D sai form CDK). Tiếp theo khi sử dụng get với ý nghĩa bị động ta phải dùng get sth V(p2) => Loại B. Với câu C thỏa mãn điều kiện ~ CDK loại 2 và không sai ngữ pháp
=> Chọn C
Xem thêm lý thuyết câu điều kiện ở đây (phần câu giả định)

Điểm số của các bạn như sau:
@Xuân Hải Trần 6/6
@irishmeii291 6/6
@Nhạt 2k9 6/6
@Lê Quỳnh Phương 5/6
@Nhóc Kon_2k7 6/6

Reactions: Yorn SWAT

S I M O

Cựu Phụ trách nhóm Anh
Thành viên
19 Tháng tư 2017
Nam Định
Trái tim của Riky-Kun
VLC 2
1. It’s hard to concentrate when you’re tired.
A Your being tired makes you unable to concentrate.
B You’re impossible to concentrate as a result of your being tired.
C Your tiredness leads to your incapable of concentration.
D The more tired you are, the harder it is to concentrate.

2. By chance I was there when she revealed the truth.
A I happened to be there when she revealed the truth.
B I didn't know the truth from her by accident.
C I had a chance to hear the truth from her.
D She confide to me by mistake.

3. He suddenly thought that he might have misunderstood her.
A It suddenly dawned on him that he had misunderstood her
B It might occur to him that he had misunderstood her.
C It crossed his mind that he might have misunderstood her.
D It never entered his mind to understand her.

4. Rikimaru travelled to China because he wanted to debut as a member in a boy group there.
A Although Rikimaru wanted to debut as a member in a boy group in China, he didn’t travel to there.
B Rikimaru travelled to China so that he could debut as a member in a boy group there.
C With a view to debuting as a member in a boy group in China, Rikimaru didn’t travel to there.
D If Rikimaru had travelled to China, he would have wanted to debut as a member in a boy group there.

5. John took a packed lunch on his walk because he thought he might be hungry.
A John took a packed lunch on his walk so that he could be hungry.
B John would take a packed lunch on his walk unless he was hungry.
C John took a packed lunch on his walk lest he not be hungry.
D John took a packed lunch on his walk in case he was hungry.

6. They worked together very hard but only Ali passed the exam.
A They worked together very hard but Ali was the only one that didn’t pass the exam.
B They worked together very hard but Ali was the only one to pass the exam.
C They worked together very hard but Ali was the only one to fail the exam.
D They hardly worked together but Ali was the only one to pass the exam.

7. You’re allowed to eat at that restaurant without wearing a tie.
A Eating without wearing a tie is forbidden at that restaurant
B It is obligatory to wear a tie when eating at that restaurant
C Don’t wear a tie, otherwise, you are allowed to eat
D You don’t have to wear a tie when eating at that restaurant.

irishmeii291

Học sinh mới
Thành viên
26 Tháng bảy 2021
VLC 2

4. Rikimaru travelled to China because he wanted to debut as a member in a boy group there.
A Although Rikimaru wanted to debut as a member in a boy group in China, he didn’t travel to there.
B Rikimaru travelled to China so that he could debut as a member in a boy group there.
C With a view to debuting as a member in a boy group in China, Rikimaru didn’t travel to there.
D If Rikimaru had travelled to China, he would have wanted to debut as a member in a boy group there.

A They worked together very hard but Ali was the only one that didn’t pass the exam.

Lê Quỳnh Phương

Học sinh chăm học
Thành viên
18 Tháng bảy 2018
Vĩnh Phúc
NVX High School

Hà Chi0503

Học sinh tiêu biểu
Thành viên
26 Tháng mười 2017
Nghệ An
VLC 2

S I M O

Cựu Phụ trách nhóm Anh
Thành viên
19 Tháng tư 2017
Nam Định
Trái tim của Riky-Kun
Đáp án VLC 2
Dịch: Rất khó để tập trung khi bạn đang mệt.
(Mệt mỏi khiến bạn không thể tập trung)
(Bạn không thể tập trung là do bạn mệt mỏi)
(Sự mệt mỏi của bạn gây ra việc không thể tập trung)
(Càng mệt thì, càng khó tập trung)

Đối với câu A, B, C , câu gốc ghi khó tập trung chứ không phải không tập trung được => Loại. Đối với câu D, ta thấy nó gần nghĩa nhất
=> Chọn D

Dịch: Tôi tình cờ có mặt ở đó, khi cô ấy nói ra sự thật.
(Happen to = tình cờ, dịch: Tôi tình cờ có mặt ở đó khi cô ấy nói ra sự thật)

B I didn’t know the truth from her by accident.
(Tôi không biết sự thật từ cô ấy một cách tình cờ => Sai nghĩa hoàn toàn)
(Tôi có cơ hội được nghe sự thật từ cô ấy => Xa nghĩa)
(Cô ấy thổ lộ với tôi một cách tình cờ => Xa nghĩa)

Dịch: Bất chợt, anh ấy nghĩ rằng có thể anh đã hiểu nhầm cô ta.
(Tự dưng anh ấy nhận ra, anh ấy đã hiểu nhầm cô ấy => Nghĩa quá xa, câu gốc chỉ là có thể đã hiểu nhầm)
(Anh ấy có thể nghĩ rằng anh ấy đã hiểu nhầm cô ấy => Xa nghĩa)
(Anh ấy nghĩ rằng anh ấy có thể đã hiểu nhầm cô ta)

(Anh ấy chưa từng nghĩ đến việc hiểu cô ta => Không đúng nội dung)

Dịch: Rikimaru đến Trung Quốc vì anh ấy muốn được ra mắt với tư cách là thành viên nhóm nhạc nam tại nơi đây.
(Mặc dù Rikimaru muốn ra mắt với tư cách là thành viên nhóm nhạc nam ở Trung Quốc, anh ấy không đến đó => Sai nghĩa)
(Rikimary đến Trung Quốc để có thể ra mắt với tư cách là thành viên nhóm nhạc nam ở nơi này)

(Với mục đích là ra mắt với tư cách là thành viên nhóm nhạc nam ở Trung Quốc, Rikimaru không đến đó => Sai nghĩa)
(Nếu mà Rikimaru đến Trung Quốc, anh ấy sẽ muốn ra mắt với tư cách là thành viên nhóm nhạc nam ở nơi này => Khi sử dụng CDK loại 3, nghĩa là điều kiện không có thật ở quá khứ => Sai nghĩa)

Dịch: John mang theo bữa trưa khi đi đường bởi anh ấy nghĩ rằng anh ấy có thể đói.
(John mang theo bữa trưa khi đi đường vì anh ấy sẽ đói => Xa nghĩa)
(John sẽ mang theo bữa trưa khi đi đường trừ khi anh ấy đói => nghĩa là anh ấy không đói thì anh ấy mới mang bữa trưa => Sai nghĩa)
(John mang theo bữa trưa khi đi đường để tránh việc không đói => Sai nghĩa)
(John mang theo bữa trưa khi đi đường để phòng khi bị đói)

Dịch: Họ đã làm việc chăm chỉ cùng nhau nhưng chỉ có mình Ali vượt qua kì thi.
(Họ đã làm việc chăm chỉ cùng nhau nhưng Ali là người duy nhất không vượt qua kì thi => Sai nghĩa)
(Họ đã làm việc chăm chỉ cùng nhau nhưng Ali là người duy nhất vượt qua kì thi)

(Họ làm việc chăm chỉ cùng nhau nhưng Ali là người duy nhất bị trượt => Sai nghĩa)
(Họ đã không làm việc chăm chỉ cùng nhau nhưng Ali là người duy nhất vượt qua kì thi => Sai nghĩa)

Dịch: Bạn được phép ăn ở nhà hàng này khi không đeo cà vạt
A Eating without wearing a tie is forbidden at that restaurant.
(Ăn mà không đeo cà vạt thì bị cấm ở nhà hàng này => Sai nghĩa)
B It is obligatory to wear a tie when eating at that restaurant.
(Người ăn ở nhà hàng này bắt buộc phải đeo cà vạt => Sai nghĩa)
C Don’t wear a tie, otherwise, you are allowed to eat.
(Đừng đeo cà vạt, nếu không thì, bạn sẽ được phép ăn => Khi dùng otherwise có nghĩa là nói về một điều ngược lại => Sai nghĩa)
(Bạn không cần phải đeo cà vạt khi ăn ở nhà hàng này)

Điểm của các bạn
@irishmeii291 7/7
@Lê Quỳnh Phương 7/7
@Hà Chi0503 7/7

Reactions: irishmeii291
Status
Không mở trả lời sau này.
Top Bottom