[Anh-bài tập]-ngữ pháp-mệnh đề+đại từ quan hệ

V

vitcondangyeu186

giải giúp mình câu này nha. It was the kind of accident for ...........nobody was really to blame ,using relative clause mình mới tham gia mong mọi nòi chỉ dẫn thêm thanks

V

vitcondangyeu186

thanks gioxanh nhe!
1,he passed the final examination, ........ mad his parents very happy
A.whom B.who Cwhich D.that
2,the player was punished.... hitting an opponent
A.for B.from C.about D.by
3,A.social B.society C.visit D.waiting

L

lethuy246

nhưng câu nhấn thì phải có câu chứ có mỗi cái đáp án k vậy thì làm thế nào

D

duynhan1

Câu 3. C.
Mấy cái đầu nhấn âm 1, visit nhấn âm 2.

1. In prison they fed us on dry bread. Most of its was mouldy

2. We slept in the same room as a handcuffed prisoner. His handcuffs rattled every time he moved.

D

duynhan1

Câu 3. C.
Mấy cái đầu nhấn âm 1, visit nhấn âm 2.

1. In prison they fed us on dry bread. Most of its was mouldy

2. We slept in the same room as a handcuffed prisoner. His handcuffs rattled every time he moved.
Hai câu này vẫn chưa ai giải. Thêm mấy câu nữa :

Use a relative pronoun preceded by a preposition to comebine each pair of the sentences below
1. The problem has been discussed in class. We are very interested in it.
2. Many diseases are no longer dangerous. People died if them years ago.
3. Do you see my pen? I have just written the lesson with it.
4. I linke standing at the window. I can see the park from this window.
5. They are preparing the tubes. Water is brought into our house through the tubes.
6. In the middle of the village, there is well. The villagers take water from this well to drink.
7. This is a race opportunity. You should take advantage of it to get a better job.

Xin chào, xin chào~ :Rabbit34
Ghé xem một số nội dung tâm đắc của team Anh chúng mình nhé
Chúc bạn một ngày vui vẻ!

K

kuckutkute

Hai câu này vẫn chưa ai giải. Thêm mấy câu nữa :

Use a relative pronoun preceded by a preposition to comebine each pair of the sentences below
We are very interested in the problem which has been discussed in class
2. Many diseases are no longer dangerous. People died if them years ago.
Many diseases which could make people die years ago are no longer dangerous
3. Do you see my pen? I have just written the lesson with it.
Do you see the pan which I have just written the lesson with?
4. I linke standing at the window. I can see the park from this window.
I like standin' at the window where i can see the park from.
em yếu lắm phần relative này :"< có thể nói là iếu nhất trong vô số điểm yếu, tạm thời thế này đã, 2 câu trên kia đề là gì hả anh? :"< nếu em sai thì cho em kèm giải thích nhé. TKs

D

diema3

We are very interested in the problem which has been discussed in class

=> The problem which we are very interested in has been discussed in class

2. Many diseases are no longer dangerous. People died if => OF hử ? them years ago.
=>
Many diseases which could make people die years ago are no longer dangerous
=> Many disease which people died of years ago are no longer dangerous

4. I like standing at the window. I can see the park from this window.
I like standin' at the window where i can see the park from.

=>
I like standing at the window from which I can see the park

1. In prison they fed us on dry bread. Most of its => IT ? was mouldy
=> In prison they fed us on fry bread most of which was mouldy
2. We slept in the same room as a handcuffed prisoner. His handcuffs rattled every time he moved
=>
We slept in the same room as a handcuffed prisoner whose handcuffs rattled every time he moved

D

diema3

5. They are preparing the tubes. Water is brought into our house through the tubes.
=> They are
preparing the tubes through which water is brought into our house
6. In the middle of the village, there is well. The villagers take water from this well to drink.
=>
In the middle of the village, there is well from which The villagers take water to drink
7. This is a race opportunity. You should take advantage of it to get a better job
=>
This is a race opportunity which you should take advantage of to get a better job

H

harzark

Chào các bạn ! mình mới tham gia diễn đàn nên cũng muốn góp vui :D có vài MĐQH rút gọn mình mới học nên chưa thạo lắm các bạn giúp mình làm với :D .....

1.The couples who live in the house next door are both college professors.
2.None of the pedestrians tho were walking up and dơn the busy street stopped to help the elderly man who was slumped in the door way.
3.Food that passes from the mouth to the stomach goes through a tube thich is called the esophagus.
4.Animals that are born in a zoo generally adjust to captivity better than those that are captred in the wild.
5.The children attended a special movie program that consisted of cartoons that featured Donald and Mkey mouse.

___________________________________________________________________ ... tobecontinue :))

Last edited by a moderator:
T

thuyhoa17

1.The couples who live in the house next door are both college professors.

>> living.

2.None of the pedestrians tho were walking up and down the busy street stopped to help the elderly man who was slumped in the door way.

>> slumped

3.Food that passes from the mouth to the stomach goes through a tube which is called the esophagus.

>> called

4.Animals that are born in a zoo generally adjust to captivity better than those that are captred in the wild.

>> born .

5.The children attended a special movie program that consisted of cartoons that featured Donald and Mkey mouse.

>> featuring

:-?

P

phuongthao72

bạn ơi, câu 13 bạn ghi sai chữ "reason" rùi, câu 14 theo mình bạn làm sai ùi sai vì "with" ở trước nên phải điền là which chớ???

P

phuongthao72

anh xem lại đi

5. whom chớ
8. flowers chớ
10. I want to talk to the last man who has just returned from the farm.
làm bài tập phải để ý nghĩa nữa, nếu không thì máy tính cũng biết chia thì.
15. found? fond chớ?
cau 10 hình như anh ama... lầm rùi chia như bạn shy vậy là đúng đó(làm như anh cũng đúng) vì bạn ấy đưa giới từ lên mà (phần này có trong sách tiếng anh cơ bản lớp 11 í, anh chụ khó xem lại nha)

P

phuongthao72

nhưng câu 10 í, sách giáo khoa lớp 11 làm như vậy mà, làm cách kia cũng ko có chi sai cả

Top Bottom