Ngoại ngữ Trò chơi , viết tiếng anh qua tranh

M

mrluong96

Nowadays, computers and technology devices are really helpful for families. I guess the mother in the picture knows how necessary the computer is. She bought a laptop and now she is teaching her daughter how to use it. They are having a great time together.

Xin chào, xin chào~ :Rabbit34
Ghé xem một số nội dung tâm đắc của team Anh chúng mình nhé

Last edited by a moderator:
L

lolem_theki_xxi

Nowadays, computers and technology devices are really helpful for families. I guess the mother in the picture knows how necessary the computer is. She bought a laptop and now she is teaching her daughter how to use it. They are having a great time together.

Hay đấy , lâu lắm rồi mới gặp được người như bạn .

Tiếp tục tranh khác này :

bai30.jpg

Cho tớ miêu tả với nhá : < Nghe đây :D >

This pictures describes a university's graduation ceremony.
There is a female senior receiving her university degree from her professor.
She looks very happy.
There is another female senior on the left side of the picture and a male one on the right side of the picture.
He's wiping his face by his hand and holding his degree on the other hand.
He is crying happily because of this happy moment.
All of the seniors are wearing dark blue graduation gowns with pink stripes while the professor is wearing pink gown with dark blue stripes.
All of them are wearing dark blue hats with short yellow ropes.
The professor smiles happily while the girl next to him almost bursts into tears in this important occasion.

M

mrluong96

hì bạn quá khen, lâu rồi tớ ko vào diễn đàn. Thấy topic hay nên góp vui.
Pic này có vẻ hơi gay đấy, bạn làm trước nên tớ mượn tham khảo nhá, giờ tớ bận việc lát về làm sau.

L

lovely_ts

There are a lot of people in this picture including a teacher and the children. They are playing the game and standing around a small table on which there are many gifts.. They look so very happy, especially the children because there is a mid-autumn Festival for childen who receive toys, fruit and moon-shaped cakes as gifts.
the mid-autumn is very well

L

lolem_theki_xxi

ok , tiếp nhé :
@ mrluong96 : BẠn cứ post luôn cả phần bạn miêu tả 2 bức tranh luôn nha

group-of-three-business-people-working-425-large.jpg

@lovely_ts : Sao giống mrluong96 thế ??

P/s : Tớ chỉ post 1 câu cho vui thôi nè :

They work in a company together. They are a group and now they are talking about some problems .

M

mrluong96

bai30.jpg

Look at the picture! This is a formal moment for all students - a graduation ceremory of a university. After 4 levels of education - primary, secondary, high shool and university, those students finally finished the training course. It determines their future. They will have to face their life. I used to hear a sentence : "the most decision in life is never easy". I hope they will be beneficial to society.

M

mrluong96

group-of-three-business-people-working-425-large.jpg
[/B]

The most effective working method is group work. It helps us to find solutions faster. These employees are working together for a business. They look quite nervous . But they will find down an appropriate solution soon.

p/s: bí quá lolem ơi :p:p:p

L

lolem_theki_xxi

bai30.jpg

Look at the picture! This is a formal moment for all students - a graduation ceremory of a university. After 4 levels of education - primary, secondary, high shool and university, those students finally finished the training course. It determines their future. They will have to face their life. I used to hear a sentence : "the most decision in life is never easy". I hope they will be beneficial to society.

BẠn ơi .
course Phải là courses nhé
1 khoá thui hở ?
còn have to face their life phải là face with
mình nghĩ là vậy
tại face with nghĩa là đối mặt với :)

The most effective working method is group work. It helps us to find solutions faster. These employees are working together for a business. They look quite nervous . But they will find down an appropriate solution soon.

chữ find down á mình nghĩ là sửa lại thành find out -- > Cái này không chắc , bạn xem lại coi ?

M

mrluong96

bai41.jpeg

There is a concert here. There is a singer with a guitar. He is wearing a dark blue T - shirt with a jeans. He is singing with a big enthusiasm. I can see it through his attitude. This wil be a fantastic show.

p/s: my name is Lương

L

lolem_theki_xxi

ok , i am Thu Hà . how old are u ?

Tranh tiếp :

bai4.jpg

Câu đơn giản :

They are having a Christmas eve party.

M

mrluong96

BẠn ơi .
course Phải là courses nhé
1 khoá thui hở ?
còn have to face their life phải là face with
mình nghĩ là vậy
tại face with nghĩa là đối mặt với :)

chữ find down á mình nghĩ là sửa lại thành find out -- > Cái này không chắc , bạn xem lại coi ?

course và find out thì bạn đúng rồi :p
nhưng face their life thì mình học từ thầy

p/s: tớ 15

L

lolem_theki_xxi

course và find out thì bạn đúng rồi :p
nhưng face their life thì mình học từ thầy

p/s: tớ 15

P/s : Bạn thử hỏi lại thầy coi .
face their life -- > Face with thì có lí hơn :|
P/s : Tớ 98 :D --> Bạn hơn tuổi :) .
Tớ gọi bạn là chị nhé :D
BẠn tả tiếp tranh kia đi :D

M

mrluong96

bai4.jpg

In the West, Christmas is a big holiday. People usually celebrate parties on this day. The family in the picture is having a small party. Two children are really excited. Their grandparents are drinking and singing. They look happy. There is a Christmas tree behind them. It was decorated beautifully. Christmas is a important day for them. I guess they had a great dinner.

M

mrluong96

P/s : Bạn thử hỏi lại thầy coi .
face their life -- > Face with thì có lí hơn :|
P/s : Tớ 98 :D --> Bạn hơn tuổi :) .
Tớ gọi bạn là chị nhé :D
BẠn tả tiếp tranh kia đi :D

woa 98 mà giỏi english nhỉ :p
nếu gọi chị là nhầm giới tính mất rồi :D, gọi bạn thôi cũng được.

p/s: để tớ về hỏi thầy :confused:

L

lolem_theki_xxi

bai4.jpg

In the West, Christmas is a big holiday. People usually celebrate parties on this day. The family in the picture is having a small party. Christmas is a important day for them. I guess they had a great dinner.

Bạn xem lại câu này đi , bạn sai nhiều quá ": phải là như thế này :

Christmas is a important day to them. I guess they are having a great dinner

woa 98 mà giỏi english nhỉ :p
nếu gọi chị là nhầm giới tính mất rồi :D, gọi bạn thôi cũng được.

p/s: để tớ về hỏi thầy :confused:

Giỏi gì đâu , chỉ bt thôi mà .
P/s: Nhầm giới tính á , sr , thế tớ gọi là anh ^_^

M

mrluong96

Bạn xem lại câu này đi , bạn sai nhiều quá ": phải là như thế này :

Christmas is a important day to them. I guess they are having a great dinner

Giỏi gì đâu , chỉ bt thôi mà .
P/s: Nhầm giới tính á , sr , thế tớ gọi là anh ^_^

mình mới bổ sung thêm
đúng rồi đang "having a small party" =((
còn cả "a important" nữa chứ :((

L

lolem_theki_xxi

mình mới bổ sung thêm
đúng rồi đang "having a small party" =((
còn cả "a important" nữa chứ :((

uh .
Bình tĩnh ,
Tranh tiếp , anh cứ làm đi , em sẽ tìm dần lỗi sai cho ạ :D:

bai36.jpg

Nghe em miêu tả đây :

The picture describes a launch of a new laptop model of BenQ.
The young man who is standing in the middle dresses in a grey vest and light color pants along with shoes.
Taking a piece of paper in the left hand, he is using micro to explain about the new production’s description.
He seems to be very active and professional!
Standing in two sides of the man is two girls who are wearing the similar blue dress enclosed with a purple ribbon and bringing the laptop as the newly introduced model. Both of them are happily smiling and taking care of the new product.
As for the background, it is a blue one with the slogan of the producer printed on it.
Around the people, we can see a LCD and two big speakers.

M

mrluong96

thôi anh buồn ngủ quá rồi. :D có gì chiều làm tiếp. cứ post tranh để nhiều nhiều vào nhá :D

L

lolem_theki_xxi

VÂng ạ ,
anh cứ từ từ ,
em post cho anh bức trên với bức này nữa thôi :

bai34.jpg

Top Bottom