Ngoại ngữ Trò chơi , viết tiếng anh qua tranh

B

buikiemhocduong

Last edited by a moderator:
P

princeroy

Thế này nhé. Miêu tả những gì có-thể-không-phải-ai-cũng-thấy, ...
imgres

W

watshiphop

tra loi cau hoi

he is a caretaker of agricultural products. he's agricultural products carefully picking his way, after a long time care;)

T

thuydiemkuly

hay

:):):D:confused::eek:o=>o=>o=>o=>o=>o=>o=>o=>o=>o=>o=>o=>o=>o=>o=>o=>o=>o=>o=>o=>o=>o=>:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::mad::mad:8-|8-|8-|8-|8-|8-|8-|8-|8-|8-|

T

thuy_duong895

Bạn lấy tài liệu này trên web : Tienganh123.com phải k? mình cũng học trên web này đó cũng có phần viết tiếng anh qua tranh

C

chelsea_f2

hot hot

I'm so sorry but i love you da geo-jis-mar
I'm so sorry but i love you
I'm so sorry but i love you
(i love you more and more)
I'm so sorry but i love you na-reur tteo-na
Cheon-cheon- hi ij-eo-jur-rae
Nae-ga a-pa-har su iss-ge

X

xuanquynh9

There are two men and two women in this picture. They are in aerobic class. All them are wearing trouser and T-shirt. The man is teacher of this class is standing in front of four people. Everybody are looking at him and copying his action.

L

lolem_theki_xxi

Mình cũng muốn tham gia :
This is the 5th birthday of the son.
He and his parents are sitting around the cake.
He is blowing the candles.
The hats in their heads are beautiful with bright colour

T

taiducbrothers

There are a lot of people in this pictures. They are dancing, look like aerobic. They also look very happy and excited. Their sport clothes are really beautiful. Look them like an aerobic club.

T

taiducbrothers

Oh! A lovely little girl in the living room. She is discover a mobile phone. Look! She is so keen on the games ( or something ). Everything after her are untidy. I think she should help her parents tidy this room.

T

taiducbrothers

This is a lovely small birthday party. The little boy is so cute! His parents are very happy when they look their dear son grow up. Um, it's really a happy family.

N

ngobin3

This picture describes an aerobic class scene. They are dancing. There are five people in this picture : one male trainer and four female trainees, they’re wearing sport shoes to facilitate the move

T

thaiha_98

Woa! This is a baby girl. She is in the living room. She is discover a mobile phone. May be, she is playing games.

Top Bottom