Ngoại ngữ Tổng hợp lý thuyết và bài tập mệnh đề trạng ngữ

baochau1112

Cựu Phụ trách nhóm Văn | CN CLB Khu vườn ngôn từ
Thành viên
6 Tháng bảy 2015
Quảng Nam
Vi vu tứ phương
Sau đây sẽ là đề của ngày hôm nay nha ^^
@orangery @joon_young#1 @Hàn Tuệ Lâm @zzh0td0gzz @Snowball fan ken @Nữ Thần Mặt Trăng @Autumn Maple @thuyhuongyc @chi254 @Narumi04 @Lưu Thị Thu Kiều @Anh Hi @Hoàng Hương Giang @Nhóc lười A2 @toilatot @_ Yub _ @chua...chua @Pé's Nhân Mã @thanhbinh2002 @Di Thư @TajSaker @ThuytrangNguyen2000 @Tú Linh @Phan Thị Xuân Huyên @hoangnga2709 @kingsman(lht 2k2) @hoangthianhthu1710@gmail.com @huonggiangnb2002 @xuanthanhqmp @Ng.Klinh @NYuuWindy @cryquotes@gmail.com @Khả Dii @Một Nửa Của Sự Thật @tranvandong08 @Mưa Tím Sky @boyfriend905 @Thiên trường địa cửu @luuthaouyen1106@gmail.com @Dangtp Lan

1. Hung was the one who left home the latest because he was busy.

................................................................................................................................................

2. Because of the rain, No plane could take off.

.......................................................................................................................................................

3. Despite running very fast, John came to class late yesterday.

..........................................................................................................................................................

4. Though they thought carefully before working, they made a terrible mistake.

........................................................................................................................................................

5. Although Ha noi isn’t the biggest city in Vietnam, It is the heart of the country for thousands year.

............................................................................................................................................................
6. In spite of knowing her for a long time, I can’t understand her.

............................................................................................................................................................

7. The students couldn’t understand the lesson well because of their teacher’s unclear explaination.

8. People poured to the South because of thinking that they can earn money more easily there.

9. I will still wait for you although I am disappointed with you.

10. They will never get on well again athough they have apolosized each other.

11. She laughed at him because he was stupid.

Xin chào, xin chào~ :Rabbit34
Ghé xem một số nội dung tâm đắc của team Anh chúng mình nhé
Chúc bạn một ngày vui vẻ!

Lưu Thị Thu Kiều

Học sinh tiến bộ
Thành viên
21 Tháng ba 2017
Bắc Ninh
$\color{Blue}{\text{❄ Cô đơn vào đời ❄ }}$
@orangery @joon_young#1 @Hàn Tuệ Lâm @zzh0td0gzz @Snowball fan ken @Nữ Thần Mặt Trăng @Autumn Maple @thuyhuongyc @chi254 @Narumi04 @Lưu Thị Thu Kiều @Anh Hi @Hoàng Hương Giang @Nhóc lười A2 @toilatot @_ Yub _ @chua...chua @Pé's Nhân Mã @thanhbinh2002 @Di Thư @TajSaker @ThuytrangNguyen2000 @Tú Linh @Phan Thị Xuân Huyên @hoangnga2709 @kingsman(lht 2k2) @hoangthianhthu1710@gmail.com @huonggiangnb2002 @xuanthanhqmp @Ng.Klinh @NYuuWindy @cryquotes@gmail.com @Khả Dii @Một Nửa Của Sự Thật @tranvandong08 @Mưa Tím Sky @boyfriend905 @Thiên trường địa cửu @luuthaouyen1106@gmail.com @Dangtp Lan

................................................................................................................................................

.......................................................................................................................................................

..........................................................................................................................................................

........................................................................................................................................................

5. Although Ha noi isn’t the biggest city in Vietnam, It is the heart of the country for thousands year.

7. The students couldn’t understand the lesson well because of their teacher’s unclear explaination.

8. People poured to the South because of thinking that they can earn money more easily there.

hung was the one who left home the latest because of being busy................................................

because it was rainy, no plane could take off.......................................................................................................................................................

..although John run very fast, he came to class late yesterday.............................

despite theirs careful thought before working, they made a terrible mistake.......

....despite not being the biggest city in Vietnam, Ha noi is the heart of the country for thousands year.

..although I know her for a long time, I can't understand her.......................................................

7. The students couldn’t understand the lesson well because of their teacher’s unclear explaination
The students couldn’t understand the lesson well because theirs teacher explaination was unclear .

.People poured to the South because they think that they can earn money more easily there.................

.......I will still wait for you despite being disappointed with you.......

....They will never get on well again despite having apolosized each other..............

...She laughed at him because of his stupid.
có vài câu em không chắc đâu chị châu a^^

hoangnga2709

Giải Danh dự "Thử thách cùng Box Hóa 2017"
Thành viên
3 Tháng chín 2014
Bình Định

---->Hung was the one who left home the latest because of being busy.
---->Because it rained, no plane could take off.
---->Although John ran very fast, he came to class late yesterday.
---->Despite thinking carefully before working, they made a terrible mistake.
---->Ha noi isn’t the biggest city in Vietnam but it is the heart of the country for thousands year.
---->Although I know her for a long time, I can’t understand her.
---->The students couldn’t understand the lesson well because their teacher explained unclearly.
---->People poured to the South because they thought they can earn money more easily there.
---->I am disappointed with you but I will still wait for you.
10. They will never get on well again athough they have apologized each other.
---->They have apologized each other but they will never get on well again.
---->She laughed at him because of being stupid.

Reactions: baochau1112

Tú Linh

Học sinh chăm học
Thành viên
11 Tháng sáu 2017
Hà Nội
wind

..........Because of being busy, Hung was the one who left home the latest...................................

..............Because it rained, no plane could take off..........................................

............... Although John ran very fast, he came to class late yesterday..............................................

..............In spite of thinking carefully before working, they made a terrible mistake................................................

.Depite not being the biggest city in Vietnam, Hanoi is the heart of the country for thousands year.....................................

...................Though I've known her for a long time, I can't understand her...................................

.........Because their teacher explianed unclearly, the students couldn't understand.......................................................

....................People poured to the South because they think that thay can earn money more easily there....................................

....................I am disappointed with you, but I will still wait for you..................................................................

10. They will never get on well again although they have apologized each other.

....................They have apologized each other, but they will never get on well again...............................................

......................Because of his stupidness, she laughed at him ..............................................

_ Yub _

Học sinh chăm học
Thành viên
13 Tháng sáu 2017
Hưng Yên
THPT

=>Hung was the one who left home the latest because of being busy.
=>Because it rained, no plane could take off.
=>Although John ran very fast, he came to class late yesterday.
=>Despite thinking carefully before working, they made a terrible mistake.
=>Ha noi isn’t the biggest city in Vietnam but it is the heart of the country for thousands year.
=>Although I know her for a long time, I can’t understand her.
7. The students couldn’t understand the lesson well because of their teacher’s unclear explanation.
=>The students couldn’t understand the lesson well because their teacher explained unclearly.
=>People poured to the South because they thought they can earn money more easily there.
=>I am disappointed with you but I will still wait for you.
=>They have apologized each other but they will never get on well again.
=>She laughed at him because of being stupid.

Nữ Thần Mặt Trăng

Cựu Mod Toán
Thành viên
TV BQT tích cực 2017
28 Tháng hai 2017
Hà Nội
THPT Đồng Quan

→ Hung was the one who left home the latest because of being busy
→ Because it rained, no plane could take off
→ Although John ran very fast, he came to class late yesterday
→ They thought carefully before working, but they made a terrible mistake
→ Ha noi isn’t the biggest city in Vietnam but it is the heart of the country for thousands year
→ Although I know her for a long time, I can’t understand her
→ The students couldn’t understand the lesson well because their teacher explained unclearly
→ People poured to the South because they thought they can earn money more easily there
→ I am disappointed with you but I will still wait for you
→ They have apologized each other but they will never get on well again
→ She laughed at him because of being stupid

Snowball fan ken

Học sinh tiến bộ
Thành viên
27 Tháng hai 2017
Địล ηgục đẫм мáu

...........because of being busy...,Hung was the one who left home the latest...................................................................

.......because it rained, No plane could take off.................................................................................................................................................

........Although John ran very fast, he came to class late yesterday...................................................................................................................................................

......Despite the fact that ...they thought carefully before working, they made a terrible mistake................................................................................................................................................

.......Ha noi isn’t the biggest city in Vietnam but It is the heart of the country for thousands year......................................................................................................................................................

.......Although i have known her for a long time, I can’t understand her. .....................................................................................................................................................

.The students couldn’t understand the lesson well because their teacher explained unclearly ...........................................................................................................................................................

...People poured to the South because they thought .......they can earn money more easily there...................................................................................................................................................

.despite of the fact that......I am disappointed with you, I will still wait for you .....................................................................................................................................................

.....they have apologized each other but they will never get on well again...............................................................................................................................................

..She laughed at him because of being stupid..........................................................................................................................................................

TajSaker

Học sinh tiến bộ
Thành viên
23 Tháng sáu 2017
As Hung was busy, he was the one who left home the latest

Because it rained, no plane could take off

Although John ran very fast, he came to class late yesterday

Despite thinking carefully before working, they made a terrible mistake

Ha Noi isn't the biggest city in Vietnam but it is the heart of the country for thousands year.

Although I've known her for a long time, I can't understand her

7. The students couldn’t understand the lesson well because of their teacher’s unclear explanation.
The students couldn’t understand the lesson well because their teacher explained unclearly

People poured to the South because they thought they could earn money more easily there

I am disappointed with you but I will still wait for you

They have apologized each other but they will never get on well again

She laughed at him because of his being stupid
She laughed at him because of his stupidity

S I M O

Cựu Phụ trách nhóm Anh
Thành viên
19 Tháng tư 2017
Nam Định
Trái tim của Riky-Kun
Hung was the one to leave home the latest because of being busy.
Because it rained, no plane could take off.
In spite of running very fast, he came to class late yesterday.
They thought carefully before working, but they made a terrible mistake.
Ha noi isn’t the biggest city in Vietnam but it is the heart of the country for thousands year.
Although I know her for a long time, I can’t understand her.
The students couldn’t understand the lesson well because their teacher explained unclearly.
People poured to the South because they thought they can earn money more easily there.
I am disappointed with you but I will still wait for you.
Although they have apologized each other, they will never get on well again.
She laughed at him because of his being stupid.

Hàn Tuệ Lâm

Học sinh chăm học
Thành viên
6 Tháng sáu 2017
Du học sinh
Hogwarts
As Hung was busy, he was the one who left home the latest.
Although John ran very fast, he came to class late yesterday.
Despite thinking carefully before working, they made a terrible mistake.
Ha Noi isn't the biggest city in Vietnam but it is the heart of the country for thousands year.
Although I've known her for a long time, I can't understand her.
The students couldn’t understand the lesson well because their teacher explained unclearly.
People poured to the South because they thought they could earn money more easily there.
They have apologized each other but they will never get on well again.

Ng.Klinh

Cựu Mod Sinh
Thành viên
TV BQT tích cực 2017
28 Tháng hai 2017
Because of being busy, Hung was the one who left home the latest
3. Despite running very fast, John came to class late yesterday
4. Though they thought carefully before working, they made a terrible mistake
In spite of thinking carefully before working, they made a terrible mistake
Depite not being the biggest city in Vietnam, Hanoi is the heart of the country for thousands year
.Though I've known her for a long time, I can't understand her..................................
Because their teacher explianed unclearly, the students couldn't understand.......................................................
People poured to the South because they think that thay can earn money more easily there....................................
I am disappointed with you, but I will still wait for you..................................................................
They have apologized each other, but they will never get on well again...............................................
Because of his stupidness, she laughed at him

toilatot

Banned
Banned
Thành viên
1 Tháng ba 2017
Hà Nam
THPT Trần Hưng Đạo -Nam Định
Sau đây là key chuẩn nhé :D
@hoangnga2709 @Snowball fan ken @Lưu Thị Thu Kiều @Tú Linh @Hàn Tuệ Lâm @Một Nửa Của Sự Thật @Narumi04 @thuyhuongyc @chi254 @tranvandong08 @NYuuWindy @Jotaro Kujo @Eddie225 @Anh Hi @Autumn Maple
1. Because Mr Ha has no money, he has no friends no love.

-> Because of having no money, Mr Ha has no friends no love.

2. Although we admire his intelligence, we can’t stand his selfishness.

-> We admire his intelligence, but we can't stand his selfishness.

3. Inspite of working very hard, they got in stuck in solving the problem.

-> Although they worked very hard, they got in stuck in solving the problem.

4. Because of the bad character, Susan can’t keep her positon in that company.

-> Because the character is bad, Susan can’t keep her position in that company.

5. They feel disappointed because they can’t sell their house with resonable price.

-> Because of not selling their house with reasonable price, they feel disappointed.

6. They are broke now because of spending too much at gambling.

-> Because they spend too much at gambling, they are broke now.

7. Thomas looks tired because of having to study hard for the next exam.

-> Because Thomas has to study hard for the next exam, he looks tired.

8. The meeting was delayed because of the chairman’s lateness.

-> Because the chairman was late, the meeting was delayed .

9. She smiled happily although she was cheated by the man.

-> She was cheated by the man but she smiled happily.
hoặc -> Despite the cheat of the man, she smiled happily.

10.Despite taking the raincoat, they got wet.

-> Although they took the raincoat, they got wet.
chị có thể nhắc lại lý thuyết song siong vs bài giải ko

......because of be ing busy,hùng...was...the one who left home the latest....
................................................................................................................................

...Because it rained,no.........................................................................................................................................................

..........although john raned ...very fast,he came;;;.............................................................................................................................................

....Despite thiking cảefully...before working, they made a terrible mistake.....
.............................................................................................................................................

Despite not being the ....VN ,ha noi is the heart of the country for thousands year.

..Although.....i .know her for a long time, I can’t understand her.....................................................................................................................................................

because ..their teacher...explainated...unclear,the ........The students couldn’t understand the lesson well............................................................................................................................................

..............because..people thinked that they can earn money more easily there.......,people proured;;;;;.....................................................................................................................................

......I am disappointed with you.,but.......I will still wait for you.....
..........................................................................................................................................

.............but...............................................................................................................................................

because of

Last edited by a moderator:

baochau1112

Thành viên
6 Tháng bảy 2015
Quảng Nam
Vi vu tứ phương
hung was the one who left home the latest because of being busy................................................

because it was rainy, no plane could take off.......................................................................................................................................................

..although John run very fast, he came to class late yesterday.............................

despite theirs careful thought before working, they made a terrible mistake.................

....despite not being the biggest city in Vietnam, Ha noi is the heart of the country for thousands year.

..although I know her for a long time, I can't understand her.......................................................

7. The students couldn’t understand the lesson well because of their teacher’s unclear explaination

The students couldn’t understand the lesson well because theirs teacher explaination was unclear .

.People poured to the South because they think that they can earn money more easily there.................

.......I will still wait for you despite being disappointed with you.......

....They will never get on well again despite having apolosized each other..............

...She laughed at him because of his stupid.
có vài câu em không chắc đâu chị châu a^^
E làm đúng 7/11
E xem lại những câu chị bôi xanh nhé.
Câu nào e ko chắc, để chị giải thích ^^
---->Hung was the one who left home the latest because of being busy.
---->Because it rained, no plane could take off.
---->Although John ran very fast, he came to class late yesterday.
---->Despite thinking carefully before working, they made a terrible mistake.
---->Ha noi isn’t the biggest city in Vietnam but it is the heart of the country for thousands year.
---->Although I know her for a long time, I can’t understand her.
---->The students couldn’t understand the lesson well because their teacher explained unclearly.
---->People poured to the South because they thought they can earn money more easily there.
---->I am disappointed with you but I will still wait for you.
---->They have apologized each other but they will never get on well again.
---->She laughed at him because of being stupid.
E làm đúng 10/11 ^^

..........Because of being busy, Hung was the one who left home the latest...................................

..............Because it rained, no plane could take off..........................................

............... Although John ran very fast, he came to class late yesterday..............................................

..............In spite of thinking carefully before working, they made a terrible mistake................................................

.Depite not being the biggest city in Vietnam, Hanoi is the heart of the country for thousands year.....................................

...................Though I've known her for a long time, I can't understand her...................................

.........Because their teacher explained unclearly, the students couldn't understand.......................................................

....................People poured to the South because they think that thay can earn money more easily there....................................

....................I am disappointed with you, but I will still wait for you..................................................................

....................They have apologized each other, but they will never get on well again...............................................

......................Because of his stupidness, she laughed at him ..............................................
E làm đúng 11/11 ^^
=>Hung was the one who left home the latest because of being busy.
=>Because it rained, no plane could take off.
=>Although John ran very fast, he came to class late yesterday.
=>Despite thinking carefully before working, they made a terrible mistake.
=>Ha noi isn’t the biggest city in Vietnam but it is the heart of the country for thousands year.
=>Although I know her for a long time, I can’t understand her.
=>The students couldn’t understand the lesson well because their teacher explained unclearly.
=>People poured to the South because they thought they can earn money more easily there.
=>I am disappointed with you but I will still wait for you.
=>They have apologized each other but they will never get on well again.
=>She laughed at him because of being stupid.
E làm đúng 10/11 ^^
→ Hung was the one who left home the latest because of being busy
→ Because it rained, no plane could take off
→ Although John ran very fast, he came to class late yesterday
→ They thought carefully before working, but they made a terrible mistake
→ Ha noi isn’t the biggest city in Vietnam but it is the heart of the country for thousands year
→ Although I know her for a long time, I can’t understand her
→ The students couldn’t understand the lesson well because their teacher explained unclearly
→ People poured to the South because they thought they can earn money more easily there
→ I am disappointed with you but I will still wait for you
→ They have apologized each other but they will never get on well again
→ She laughed at him because of being stupid
E làm đúng 10/11 ^^

...........because of being busy...,Hung was the one who left home the latest...................................................................

.......because it rained, No plane could take off.................................................................................................................................................

........Although John ran very fast, he came to class late yesterday........................................................................

......Despite the fact that ...they thought carefully before working, they made a terrible mistake...................................................

.......Ha noi isn’t the biggest city in Vietnam but It is the heart of the country for thousands year.............................................................

.......Although i have known her for a long time, I can’t understand her. .................................................

.The students couldn’t understand the lesson well because their teacher explained unclearly

...People poured to the South because they thought .......they can earn money more easily there....................

.despite of the fact that......I am disappointed with you, I will still wait for you ...........................................

10. They will never get on well again although they have apolosized each other.

.....they have apologized each other but they will never get on well again........................................

..She laughed at him because of being stupid.........................
E làm đúng 11/11 ^^

The students couldn’t understand the lesson well because their teacher explained unclearly

People poured to the South because they thought they could earn money more easily there

Cậu làm đúng 11/11
Hung was the one to leave home the latest because of being busy.
In spite of running very fast, he came to class late yesterday.
They thought carefully before working, but they made a terrible mistake.
Ha noi isn’t the biggest city in Vietnam but it is the heart of the country for thousands year.
Although I know her for a long time, I can’t understand her.

People poured to the South because they thought they can earn money more easily there.
Although they have apologized each other, they will never get on well again.
E làm đúng 10/11
As Hung was busy, he was the one who left home the latest.
Although John ran very fast, he came to class late yesterday.
Despite thinking carefully before working, they made a terrible mistake.
Although I've known her for a long time, I can't understand her.
People poured to the South because they thought they could earn money more easily there.
They have apologized each other but they will never get on well again.
E làm đúng 11/11
Depite not being the biggest city in Vietnam, Hanoi is the heart of the country for thousands year
.Though I've known her for a long time, I can't understand her..................................
Because their teacher explianed unclearly, the students couldn't understand.......................................................
People poured to the South because they think that thay can earn money more easily there....................................
I am disappointed with you, but I will still wait for you..................................................................
They have apologized each other, but they will never get on well again...............................................
E làm đúng 11/11
chị có thể nhắc lại lý thuyết song siong vs bài giải ko
Tình hình là làm đôi vượt quá 20k kí tự, ko úp đc

......because of be ing busy,hùng...was...the one who left home the latest....
................................................................................................................................

...Because it rained,no.........................................................................................................................................................

..........although john raned ...very fast,he came;;;.............................................................................................................................................

....Despite thinking cảefully...before working, they made a terrible mistake.....

Despite not being the ....VN ,ha noi is the heart of the country for thousands year.

..Although.....i .know her for a long time, I can’t understand her...............................................................................................................................

because ..their teacher...explainated...unclear,the ........The students couldn’t understand the lesson well............................................................................................................................................

..............because..people thinked that they can earn money more easily there.......,people proured;;;;;.....................................................................................................................................

......I am disappointed with you.,but.......I will still wait for you.....

.............but...............................................................................................................................................

because of
E làm đúng 5/11
Khi làm bài tập viết lại câu, hãy viết đầy đủ ra cho chị. Đừng viết như vậy. Viết tắt như vậy là thiếu tôn trọng ng chấm đó e.
Ngoài ra, e viết ra chính tả quá nhiều. Làm lại bài và làm đàng hoàng cho chị

P/s: Khi đi với for a long time thì dùng thì HTHT nhé mọi người!

toilatot

Banned
Banned
Thành viên
1 Tháng ba 2017
Hà Nam
THPT Trần Hưng Đạo -Nam Định
em xin làm lại

.Though I've known her for a long time, I can't understand her.
Because their teacher explianed unclearly, the students couldn't understand
People poured to the South because they think that thay can earn money more easily there.
because I am disappointed with you ,I will still wait for you.....
They have apologized each other, but they will never get on well again..

Quang Trungg

Học sinh xuất sắc
Thành viên
14 Tháng mười một 2015
Hà Nội
THCS Mai Dịch

baochau1112

Thành viên
6 Tháng bảy 2015
Quảng Nam
Vi vu tứ phương
Chị úp key và giải thích cách làm thay vì chấm bài nha :D

@orangery @joon_young#1 @Hàn Tuệ Lâm @zzh0td0gzz @Snowball fan ken @Nữ Thần Mặt Trăng @Autumn Maple @thuyhuongyc @chi254 @Narumi04 @Lưu Thị Thu Kiều @Anh Hi @toilatot @_ Yub _ @chua...chua @Pé's Nhân Mã @thanhbinh2002 @Di Thư @TajSaker @ThuytrangNguyen2000 @Tú Linh @hoangnga2709 @huonggiangnb2002 @Ng.Klinh @NYuuWindy @Một Nửa Của Sự Thật @Thiên trường địa cửu @Ngọc's

=> As + S + be + adj + Clause

=> Đảo lại với because. Sự khác biệt là because of + noun = because + Clause

=> Despite + noun/ gerund = although + Clause

=> Despite/ In spite of + gerund/ noun, Clause = Though + Clause

=> Although + Clause (đứng ở đầu câu hoặc giữa câu) = But + Clause (đứng ở giữa câu)

=> Despite/ In spite of + gerund/ noun, Clause = Though + Clause

=> Because of + noun = because + Clause

=> Because of + noun = because + Clause

=> Although + Clause (đứng ở đầu câu hoặc giữa câu) = But + Clause (đứng ở giữa câu)

=> Because of + noun/ gerund = because + Clause

baochau1112

Thành viên
6 Tháng bảy 2015
Quảng Nam
Vi vu tứ phương
Sau đây là đề mới nha ^_^

@orangery @joon_young#1 @Hàn Tuệ Lâm @zzh0td0gzz @Snowball fan ken @Nữ Thần Mặt Trăng @Autumn Maple @thuyhuongyc @chi254 @Narumi04 @Lưu Thị Thu Kiều @Anh Hi @toilatot @_ Yub _ @chua...chua @Pé's Nhân Mã @thanhbinh2002 @Di Thư @TajSaker @ThuytrangNguyen2000 @Tú Linh @hoangnga2709 @huonggiangnb2002 @Ng.Klinh @NYuuWindy @Một Nửa Của Sự Thật @Thiên trường địa cửu @Ngọc's

1. Mary hurried, ................she was late.

A. because of B. because C. despite D. although

2. We can’t listen to the music, ....................the noise from the next room.

3. .......................he has started many times, the engine couldn’t start.

4. ....................their lateness, their teacher let them stand outside the classroom.

5. Mary learns English well, .....................she often pratices it regularly.

6. They lose the way back to their hotel, ......................having forgotten the map of the city at their room.

7. ..............the daughter sickness, they decides to delay their holiday.

8. Lien’s parents felt unhappy, ...............her failure at the exam.

9. Nga, .............family is going to move to the South, wanted to have a farewell party to her friends.

A. who B. whose C. whom D. which

10. Nga, ...............I met at Loan’s house last week, is a second year student.

Ngọc's

Học sinh tiến bộ
Thành viên
5 Tháng ba 2017
Vĩnh Phúc
THPT Lê Xoay

2. We can’t listen to the music, ....................the noise from the next room.

4. ....................their lateness, their teacher let them stand outside the classroom.

5. Mary learns English well, .....................she often pratices it regularly.

6. They lose the way back to their hotel, ......................having forgotten the map of the city at their room.

9. Nga, .............family is going to move to the South, wanted to have a farewell party to her friends.

10. Nga, ...............I met at Loan’s house last week, is a second year student.

@baochau1112 : em không biết dùng "despite" vào trường hợp và ngữ cảnh nào?

hoangnga2709

Giải Danh dự "Thử thách cùng Box Hóa 2017"
Thành viên
3 Tháng chín 2014
Bình Định
Sau đây là đề mới nha ^_^

Top Bottom