Quảng Ngãi
Reactions: npan_184

npan_184

Cựu TMod Anh
Thành viên
10 Tháng mười hai 2018
Quảng Ngãi
THCS Phổ Ninh
It is said that bicycle will be a popular means of transport in the future. Do you agree or disagree with the statement above?
Write a paragraph at least 200 words to state your opinion about the statement
Bạn tham khảo một số ý sau để làm bài nha:
  • It is said that bicycles will be a popular means of transport in the future. In my point of view, I agree with this statement because of some reasons below.
  • Bicycles are a means of transportation that is popular with Vietnamese people in general and countries around the world in particular. Using a bicycle brings a lot of benefits to people, especially health benefits, it helps people reduce stress, cycling helps people to have a flexible body and prevent some diseases.
  • Using bicycles helps to reduce the death rate from traffic accidents. Because when using a bicycle, people need to use strength to move, so it is difficult to accelerate and overtake carelessly. More than that, it will help to reduce traffic jams in densely populated big cities and thus be safer for our health and lives.
  • As we all know, motorbikes, trucks or vehicles that use petrol every day will emit a toxic amount of gas, which seriously affects the environment and our respiratory system. Using a bicycle will reduce a large number of emissions from vehicles. If more and more people use bicycles instead of motorbikes, we will reduce a large number of emissions into the environment and help the environment to be improved more. Moreover, we also protect our respiratory system.
  • From the benefits that bicycles bring, in my opinion, bicycles will be a popular means of transport in the future. It helps us to have good health in terms of environmental protection.
------------------------------------
Nếu còn bất kì vấn đề gì bạn hãy phản hồi lại tại đây để bọn mình hỗ trợ nha!
Chúc bạn học tốt!
-------------------------------------
Ngoài ra bạn có thể tham những topic vô cùng hay của box mình nha:

Top Bottom