Thcs Hòa Hiếu 2
Reactions: npan_184

npan_184

Cựu TMod Anh
Thành viên
10 Tháng mười hai 2018
Quảng Ngãi
THCS Phổ Ninh
Your English teacher has asked you to write a story ̣̣(100-1202 words) for your school writing competition. You MUST write it with the following title
A STRICT TEACHER
Mình gửi bạn một số ý để làm bài bạn nhé!
  • Surely in every student's wait to go to school, more or less must meet a strict teacher, right? A humble teacher will have a lot of interesting things to discover, let's step into this story!
  • In your opinion what would be a serious teacher? As a perfectionist teacher, want perfection in everything?? In my opinion, a serious teacher is a teacher who is always strict with his students, always keeping a face in all cases in front of the students no matter how funny things are.
  • There were many cases of crying and laughing when the boys in my class deliberately made her laugh, but instead of her showing a bright smile to the whole class, her eyebrows narrowed and punished them, I think it would be difficult to make fun of a strict teacher, because up until now, every time she entered the classroom, she had never smiled at the whole class. That is why the atmosphere of the class is so depressed.
  • A strict teacher will make a lot of students afraid even if it is a special student because the punishments they bring to deter students will make students remember and hard to forget.
------------------------------------
Nếu còn bất kì vấn đề gì bạn hãy phản hồi lại tại đây để bọn mình hỗ trợ nha!
Chúc bạn học tốt!
-------------------------------------
Ngoài ra bạn có thể tham những topic vô cùng hay của box mình nha:

Reactions: Jennifer Lu
Top Bottom