Thành viên
10 Tháng mười hai 2018
Quảng Ngãi
THCS Phổ Ninh
write a passage about learning english
Em đang cần gấp mọi người giúp em với ạ
Em cảm ơn ạ
Mình gửi bài để bạn tham khảo nha!
There is no doubt that English is the most popular language, and we use it to communicate with people from all over the world. So it is obvious that we – especially young people learn and be good at English. Unlike in the old days, we could only learn English through the radio books, television and in school. However, there are many more ways to learn English today, especially through the internet, smart phones and many English learning centers opened up.

In Viet Nam, learning English also starts at primary school or many parents let their children learn English from a young age. When we are fluent in English, we have a better chance of getting into a good position in industries that require staff to be fluent in the language such as aviation, travel, economics, computer,…

Moreover, English is my favorite subject and it is also the subject that I do well in, so my friends ask me about how to learn it properly. Many people will think that learning English is difficult, but what we need to do is get our own learning styles to find a suitable way to learn it effectively. With me that English is an international language. For me it is not only a communication tool, but it also opens new doors to the vast ocean. I think it helps me get closer to a variety of resources through books and materials I have read while studying.

Using the right vocabulary and sentence structure correctly requires a long process, but we can always invent new learning methods. I have discovered my own secret to learning it, and I have made tremendous progress since them. One of my hobbies is reading, and I choose to read English books to American history, culture, novels by great authors, and news in English, all of which helped me gain a lot of new words and general knowledge.

Instead of memorizing vocabulary in frustration, I listen to music, watch movies in English and try to translate the lyrics and subtitles. I also connect with a few international friends, and they are the best teacher in teaching me English. I can learn more slang, idioms, and things that ordinary teachers don’t teach their students. The difficulties in studying this subject and that is why I think each of us should be creative in learning English.
------------------------------------
Nếu còn bất kì vấn đề gì bạn hãy phản hồi lại tại đây để bọn mình hỗ trợ nha!
Chúc bạn học tốt!
-------------------------------------
Ngoài ra bạn có thể tham những topic vô cùng hay của box mình nha:

Top Bottom