English THPT Tiếng Anh

tranphuongdinh080@gmail.com

Học sinh
Thành viên
17 Tháng mười 2021
[TẶNG BẠN] TRỌN BỘ Bí kíp học tốt 08 môn
Chắc suất Đại học top - Giữ chỗ ngay!!

ĐĂNG BÀI NGAY để cùng trao đổi với các thành viên siêu nhiệt tình & dễ thương trên diễn đàn.

Exercise 14: Combine the sentences, using relative clauses 1. They are singing a song. I don’t know the song. __________________________________________________________________________
2. A man spoke to me. He was very helpful. __________________________________________________________________________
3. A midwife is a woman. She assists other women in childbirth. __________________________________________________________________________
4. The house is for sale. It has the green shutters. __________________________________________________________________________
5. They are the postcards. I sent them from Australia. __________________________________________________________________________
6. Do you know the girl? Tom is talking to the girl. __________________________________________________________________________
7. The man invited me to his party. He was really polite. __________________________________________________________________________
8. They are the children. Their team won the match. __________________________________________________________________________
9. I should phone the man. I borrowed his car yesterday. __________________________________________________________________________
0. I’m staying with Henry. His father works in a bank. __________________________________________________________________________
11. This is the house. I was born in the house. __________________________________________________________________________
12. May Day is the day. People hold a meeting on that day. __________________________________________________________________________
13. Summer is the time. The weather is very hot then. __________________________________________________________________________
14. Our school has a good laboratory. The students practice chemistry in the laboratory. __________________________________________________________________________
15. I do not know the reason. She left school for it. __________________________________________________________________________
16. The music was gentle. We listened to it last night. (to which) __________________________________________________________________________
17. I met the people. You told me about them. (about whom) __________________________________________________________________________

18. Neil Armstrong was the first man who walked on the moon. (to) __________________________________________________________________________
19. The children who attend that school receive a good education. (rút gọn) __________________________________________________________________________
20. They live in a house that was built in 1980. (rút gọn) ________________________________________________

Reactions: S I M O

S I M O

Cựu Phụ trách nhóm Anh
Thành viên
19 Tháng tư 2017
Nam Định
Trái tim của Riky-Kun
Exercise 14: Combine the sentences, using relative clauses 1. They are singing a song. I don’t know the song. __________________________________________________________________________
2. A man spoke to me. He was very helpful. __________________________________________________________________________
3. A midwife is a woman. She assists other women in childbirth. __________________________________________________________________________
4. The house is for sale. It has the green shutters. __________________________________________________________________________
5. They are the postcards. I sent them from Australia. __________________________________________________________________________
6. Do you know the girl? Tom is talking to the girl. __________________________________________________________________________
7. The man invited me to his party. He was really polite. __________________________________________________________________________
8. They are the children. Their team won the match. __________________________________________________________________________
9. I should phone the man. I borrowed his car yesterday. __________________________________________________________________________
0. I’m staying with Henry. His father works in a bank. __________________________________________________________________________
11. This is the house. I was born in the house. __________________________________________________________________________
12. May Day is the day. People hold a meeting on that day. __________________________________________________________________________
13. Summer is the time. The weather is very hot then. __________________________________________________________________________
14. Our school has a good laboratory. The students practice chemistry in the laboratory. __________________________________________________________________________
15. I do not know the reason. She left school for it. __________________________________________________________________________
16. The music was gentle. We listened to it last night. (to which) __________________________________________________________________________
17. I met the people. You told me about them. (about whom) __________________________________________________________________________

18. Neil Armstrong was the first man who walked on the moon. (to) __________________________________________________________________________
19. The children who attend that school receive a good education. (rút gọn) __________________________________________________________________________
20. They live in a house that was built in 1980. (rút gọn) ________________________________________________

Lý thuyết https://diendan.hocmai.vn/threads/ly-thuyet-menh-de-quan-he-hmf.828449/#post-4048101
1. They are singing a song which I don’t know. __________________________________________________________________________
2. A man who was very helpful spoke to me. __________________________________________________________________________
3. A midwife is a woman who assists other women in childbirth. __________________________________________________________________________
4. The house, which has the green shutters, is for sale. __________________________________________________________________________
5. They are the postcards which I sent from Australia. __________________________________________________________________________
6. Do you know the girl to whom Tom is talking. __________________________________________________________________________
7. The man who was really polite invited me to his party. __________________________________________________________________________
8. They are the children whose team won the match. __________________________________________________________________________
9. I should phone the man whose car I borrowed yesterday. __________________________________________________________________________
0. I’m staying with Henry whose father works in a bank. __________________________________________________________________________
11. This is the house where I was born. __________________________________________________________________________
12. May Day is the day when People hold a meeting. __________________________________________________________________________
13. Summer is the time when the weather is very hot. __________________________________________________________________________
14. Our school has a good laboratory where the students practice chemistry. __________________________________________________________________________
15. I do not know the reason why she left school. __________________________________________________________________________
16. The music to which we listened last night was gentle. (to which) __________________________________________________________________________
17. I met the people about whom you told me. (about whom) __________________________________________________________________________

18. Neil Armstrong was the first man to walk on the.... (to) __________________________________________________________________________
19. The children attending that school receive a good education. (rút gọn) __________________________________________________________________________
20. They live in a house built in 1980. (rút gọn) ________________________________________________

Ngoài ra bạn cũng có thể tham khảo và ủng hộ những topic sau để có sự tiến bộ về nhiều kỹ năng ~
[TIPs] Rewrite the sentences
Ten words a day and some tips for learning
[Dịch thuật] Word order

Luyện thi tốt nghiệp THPTQG môn tiếng Anh
NEXT 0.2
Chia sẻ phương pháp ôn thi
Tổng hợp kiến thức các môn
Chúc bạn một ngày vui vẻ!

Top Bottom