Thách đố của Little Chick đây, mại dzô.....

Status
Không mở trả lời sau này.
L

littlechick

Câu típ theo đây :

Think of words ending in -GRY. Angry and hungry are two of them. There are only three words in the English language. What is the third word? The word is something that everyone uses every day. If you have listened carefully, I have already told you what it is.

A

amaranth

littlechick said:
Câu típ theo đây :

Think of words ending in -GRY. Angry and hungry are two of them. There are only three words in the English language. What is the third word? The word is something that everyone uses every day. If you have listened carefully, I have already told you what it is.

L

littlechick

amaranth said:
littlechick said:
Câu típ theo đây :

Am ơi là Am, làm vậy thì khác nào giết tui rồi ....

L

littlechick

flower1989 said:
@ language
( Mà gà ơi, mục này ko có phần thưởng à?)

Bạn giỏi we' !!!

3 câu hỏi cuối cùng ( Topic sắp đóng cửa roài, bùn we' đi )

1. All men have this, some are longer than the others, the monks don't use this, and men give this to their wives after married. What is this ?

2. Cow has four of this, but women only have two. What is this ?

3. What is in the middle of your body ?

A

amaranth

1. That of LittleChick is longer than that of Amaranth :(
2. Littlechick has two, too
3. What's in the middle of "your body"? Do you mean that?

M

mimina

hehehe.........cóa xem thường gà đâu ,tại flower chưa đọc kĩ mờ :mrgreen:
nhưng xem cũng gà thì xem phim gì giờ ?
hok lẽ koi ......gà kon hỡ :cry:

S

susu89

coi phim cung` ga` chang? tha` ngoi` xem phim tren hbo suong' hon day' hi`hi` . no' la` ga` ma`, co' bit' j` dau ma` coi

Status
Không mở trả lời sau này.
Top Bottom