Ngoại ngữ [TA-Lý thuyết+Bài tập]Ngữ vựng - Mạo từ a/an, the

J

jun11791

Hì hì, lâu lắm mới "tái xuất giang hồ" box Anh ;)) Thi Đh xong rồi, giờ quay lại đăng bài cho các em làm ;) Cố làm đi nhé, cho đõ bõ công chị ngồi lòi mắt ra đánh chữ. 4 ng` giải thì chị mới cho đáp án, chăm vào :)

Yesterday, _______ light aircraft crashed into _______ lonely hillside on_______ border between Italy and Yugoslavia. _______ pilot and _______ two passengers were killed when _______ plane came down in _______ thick fog. So far, _________ passenges have not been identified. _______ pilot, Sir Antonio Ferrara was_______ prominent Milan industrialist. _______ countryside aroundv crash site is hilly and_______ rescue team from Venice had difficulty in locating _______ aircraft. _______ plane was found by_______ local hunters and their dogs. Several bags containing millions of dollars in used banknotes were found beside_______ plane. _______ police are investigating.

Xin chào, xin chào~ :Rabbit34
Ghé xem một số nội dung tâm đắc của team Anh chúng mình nhé
[Hướng dẫn] Tìm kiếm nội dung box Ngoại Ngữ
[Chia sẻ] Kinh nghiệm ôn thi HSG tỉnh và đỗ trường chuyên Anh
Luyện từ vựng và ngữ pháp nâng cao | Ôn Chuyên và HSG Tỉnh
[TIPs] Bài tập viết lại câu (Rewrite the sentences)
Luyện tập phrasal verbs
[Tổng hợp] Study Idioms
[Chia sẻ] 33 cách trở thành "chiến thần" trong phòng thi IELTS
Reading made easy
[Tổng hợp] Hướng dẫn viết luận theo chủ đề
How to write right
Academic vocabulary used in essays
Chúc bạn một ngày vui vẻ!

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Funn
N

nguyendat845

(1)_space is difficult to imagine and yet (2)_ man has been to (3)_ Moon and sent (4)_ machines to (5)_ Mars and far futher. There is no (6)_ air between us and the stars and yet light and X-rays and radio waves reach us here on (7)_ earth. We are seeking (8)_ information, trying to find planets with (9)_ air and (10)_ water and (11)_ valuable materials such as (12)_ minerals that we need. Perhaps we will find (13)_ world like ours with (14)_ oxygen that we can breathe. Of course, (15)_ real romance would be to find other living species, to communicate with them and share (16)_ knowledge of the universe.
At night ()_ trees release (17)_ carbon dioxide. In the day they make (18)_ oxygen. We need (19)_ trees to live.
I love (20)_ trees. They give us (21)_ colour and (22)_ shade. They stop (23)_ noise from (24)_ trafic where we live. There was (25)_ beautiful tree behind my house for years. Then someone cut (26)_ tree down so now all you can see is (27)_ buildings. So I'm going to sell (28)_ house because looking into (29)_ other people's windows is no fun. I preferred looking at (30)_ tree and (31)_ colour it had.

N

nguyendat845

(1)_space is difficult to imagine and yet (2)_ man has been to (3)_ Moon and sent (4)_ machines to (5)_ Mars and far futher. There is no (6)_ air between us and the stars and yet light and X-rays and radio waves reach us here on (7)_ earth. We are seeking (8)_ information, trying to find planets with (9)_ air and (10)_ water and (11)_ valuable materials such as (12)_ minerals that we need. Perhaps we will find (13)_ world like ours with (14)_ oxygen that we can breathe. Of course, (15)_ real romance would be to find other living species, to communicate with them and sh1. This is...a.......beautiful painting. Does...the.......artist live near here?
2. I bought.....a.....new toothbrush his morning and I can't find it. I'm sure I put it in...the......bathroom.
3. Can you get.......a...fresh cream cake when you go out?...The.......shop on......the....corner usually sells it.
4. It's..a........ very nice school and ..the........teachers are all very hard-working.
5. "Look! There's ...a.......cat in .....the.....garden." "Yes, it's .....the.....cat from next door."
6. There's.....a..... man at ....the......door. He wants to see you.
7. We stayed in......a.... very nice hotel. .....The.....room was comfortable and ....the......food was excellent.
8. I bought .......a...new jacket last week but yesterday two of ...the.......buttons came off. I'm taking it back to ........the..shop.
9. I had ....a.....bath this morning but ...the.......water was a bit cold.
10. I was at ....the......airport, waiting for .....a.....friend to arriveare (16)_ knowledge of the universe.
At night ()_ trees release (17)_ carbon dioxide. In the day they make (18)_ oxygen. We need (19)_ trees to live.
I love (20)_ trees. They give us (21)_ colour and (22)_ shade. They stop (23)_ noise from (24)_ trafic where we live. There was (25)_ beautiful tree behind my house for years. Then someone cut (26)_ tree down so now all you can see is (27)_ buildings. So I'm going to sell (28)_ house because looking into (29)_ other people's windows is no fun. I preferred looking at (30)_ tree and (31)_ colour it had.

1234vietnam

Yesterday, ___a___ light aircraft crashed into ___a___ lonely hillside on___the____ border between Italy and Yugoslavia. ____the___ pilot and ___0____ two passengers were killed when __a_____ plane came down in __0_____ thick fog. So far, ____0_____ passengers have not been identified. __The_____ pilot, Sir Antonio Ferrara was___a____ prominent Milan industrialist. __A___ countryside around crash site is hilly and___the____ rescue team from Venice had difficulty in locating ___an____ aircraft. __The_____ plane was found by___0____ local hunters and their dogs. Several bags containing millions of dollars in used banknotes were found beside__the_____ plane. __The_____ police are investigating.

S

snootie_kute

1. ...a...the...
2. ...a...the
3. ...a...the...the
4. ...a..._...
5. ...a...the...the
6. ...a...the
7. ...a...the...the
8. ...a..._...the
9. ...an...a...

C

chumchum_lala

trường hợp dùng the
- trước danh từ chỉ nhạc cụ
- sau haft
e.g. haft the world
không dùng the
- sau whose
- trước most
- trước những danh từ chỉ màu sắc,chất liệu , môn thể thao,bệnh tật , mùa , đức hạnh , ngôn ngữ, ngày tháng

C

chumchum_lala

Điền mạo từ thích hợp:

(1)_space is difficult to imagine and yet (2)_ man has been to (3)_ Moon and sent (4)_ machines to (5)_ Mars and far futher. There is no (6)_ air between us and the stars and yet light and X-rays and radio waves reach us here on (7)_ earth. We are seeking (8)_ information, trying to find planets with (9)_ air and (10)_ water and (11)_ valuable materials such as (12)_ minerals that we need. Perhaps we will find (13)_ world like ours with (14)_ oxygen that we can breathe. Of course, (15)_ real romance would be to find other living species, to communicate with them and share (16)_ knowledge of the universe.

believe---- ko cho ĐA ah`?

40phamkinhvy

1- the 16-the
2- A 17-the
3- the 18-the
4-the 19-the
5-the 20-the
6-the 21-the
7-the 22-the
8-An 23-the
9-the 24-the
10-the 25-A
11-A 26-the
12-the 27-the
13-the 28-A
14-the 29-the
15-the 30-the
31-the

Q

quocchi22101262

1. This is....a......beautiful painting. Does....the......artist live near here?
2. I bought....a......new toothbrush his morning and I can't find it. I'm sure I put it in....the......bathroom.
3. Can you get....a......fresh cream cake when you go out?...The.......shop on...the.......corner usually sells it.
4. It's....a...... very nice school and ...the.......teachers are all very hard-working.
5. "Look! There's ....a......cat in ......the....garden." "Yes, it's ....the......cat from next door."
6. There's.....a.... man at .....the.....door. He wants to see you.
7. We stayed in.....a..... very nice hotel. .....The.....room was comfortable and .....the.....food was excellent.
8. I bought .....a.....new jacket last week but yesterday two of ....the......buttons came off. I'm taking it back to ....the......shop.
9. I had ...a.......bath this morning but ......the....water was a bit cold.
Ai giúp mình với mình không hiểu câu 4 với câu 7
Ở câu 4
4. It's....a...... very nice school and ...the.......teachers are all very hard-working.
Mình thấy tự nhiên một người nói về cái trường rất tuyết thì người đó phải biết rồi chứ giống như bên kia là the teacher
7. We stayed in.....a..... very nice hotel. .....The.....room was comfortable and .....the.....food was excellent.
Câu 7 cũng vậy cái khách sạn rất đẹp vậy đó phải được xác định rồi chứ ?????/

M

maidservant

Theo em biết thì có the hay k có the trước các từ chỉ nơi chốn như church, hospital, school, university, court, prison, jail,... phụ thuộc vào mục đích của chủ thể. Khi đến những nơi này vz mục đích chính, ta k dùng the. Ngược lại, khi chủ thể đi tới những nơi này vz mục đích khác thì ta dùng the. Đặc biệt vz tiếng anh Mĩ the luôn đứng trước hospital.
Ví dụ:
I go to school everyday. ( Mục đích chính)
I go to school for a class party ( Vì bữa liên hoan -> mục đích phụ)
E mơpis tham gia diễn đàn. Mong mọi ng giúp đỡ nhé!!!

D

darkshala321

Mình thấy tự nhiên một người nói về cái trường rất tuyết thì người đó phải biết rồi chứ giống như bên kia là the teacher
Câu 7 cũng vậy cái khách sạn rất đẹp vậy đó phải được xác định rồi chứ ?????/

_ câu 4 nói về "very nice school" thì người nghe chưa thể biết được cái trường tốt đó là trường nào, nằm ở đâu,... nói chung là người nghe chỉ biết đó là trường tốt, không biết một chi tiết nào thêm. Còn "the teacher" là xác định rồi, là giáo viên trong cái trường tốt đó.
_ Câu 7 cũng vậy ! "very nice hotel" thì người nghe cũng chưa biết cái khách sạn tốt đó nằm ở đâu, là khách sạn nào,.

T

thienduongco_9x

Bài 1:dien mao tu!
1.My mother go to.........church in...........morning to pray
2. I eat...........banana everyday
3.Tom is a sailor.He spends most of his life at......sea
4.We had........dinner in a restaurant
5.When was......computer invented?
6.She work 6 days........a week
7.We haven't been to.......cinema for years
8.John sat on....chair nearest the door
9.He is..........english man.He speaks......english
10.Do you need ........... umbrella
11. We live in....big house in...middle of .....village
12.I am looking for .............job
13.Did he get........job he is looking job
14.I live in.........Viet Nam
15.I have...cat. .....is yellow

T

thienduongco_9x

Bài tập

Thử điền vào các khoảng trống sau đây bằng mạo từ the, a/an, hay không có mạo từ (điền 0).

1. _______(a) Decline and Fall of ______(b) Roman Empire

2. ________(a) complexity of _______(b) problem of ______(c) decline and fall of the Roman Empire is made evident by _______(d) wide variety of causes that are emphasized in varying degrees by _______ (e) different authors.

3. Fortunately, ________(a) concise formulation of Edward Gibbon serves as _________(b) widely accepted basis for _______(c) modern discussion of _________(d) problem.

4. According to Gibbon, _________(a) empire reached its peak during _______(b) administration of ________(c) two Antonines.

5. After that, however, ________(a) extent of ________(b) Roman conquest became too great to be managed by _______(c) Roman government, and _______(d) decline began.

6. ______(a) military government was weakened and finally dissolved as ______(b) barbarians were allowed to constitute ______(c) ever-growing percentage of ______(d) Roman legions.

7. ______(a) victorious legions began to dominate and corrupt _______(b) government, weakening it at ______(c) time when it most needed ______(d) strength to overcome _______(e) other problems.

S

sparksfly1206

mọi người ơi, mình cũng đang phải học phần mạo từ, thấy nó lằng nhằng quá ak, bạn nào cao thủ giải đáp giúp mình với & mình cũng post luôn cho các bạn đang ôn phần này cùng thử sức xem sao nhé :D

Articles: a/ an/ the. Insert a/ a/ the if necessary.
1. There was ................ knock on............... door. I opened it and found ................small dark man in ................ blue overcoat and ................ woollen cap.
2. He said he was ................ employee of ................gas company and had come to read ................ meter.
3. But I had ................ suspicion that he wasn't speaking ................ truth because ................meter readers usually wear ................ peaked caps.
4. However,, I took him to ................ meter, which is in................ dark corner under ................stairs(................meters are usually in................ dark corners under ................ stairs)
5. I asked if he had ................ torch; he said he disliked torches and always read ................ meters by ................ light of................match.
6. I remarked that if there was ................ leak in................ gas-pipe there might be ................ explosion while he was reading................meter.
7. He said, 'As ................ matter of................ fact , there was ................ explosion in................ last house. I visited ; and Mr. Smith, owner of................ house, was burnt in ................face'.
8. 'Mr. Smith was holding ................ lighted match at ................ time of................ explosion.'
9. To prevent ................ possible repetition of this accident, I lent him................ torch.
10. He switched on................torch, read................meter and wrote................readings down in................ book.
11. I said in................surprise that................meter readers usually put................readings down in ................book.
12. He said that he had had ................book but that it had been burnt in................ down in ................ book.
13. By this time I had come to ................ conclusion that he wasn't ................ genuine meter reader ; and................ moment he left ................ house I rang ................ police.
14. Are John and Mary ................cousins.
No, they aren't ................ cousins; they are................ brother and................ sister.
15. ................fog was so thick that we couldn't see ................side of................ road . We followed ................car in front of us and hoped that we were going................ right way.
16. I can't remember ................ exact date of ................ storm, but I know it was................Sunday because everybody was at church. On................ Monday................ post didn't come because ................ roads were blocked by................ fallen trees.
17. Peter thinks that this is quite................ cheap restaurant.
18. There's been................ murder here
Where's ................body?
There isn't................body
Then how do you know there's been................ murder?
19. Number................hundred and two, ................ house next door to us, it for sale. It's quite................ nice house with................ big rooms ................ back windows look out on park.
20. I don't know what ................price................owners are asking. But Dry and Rot are ................ agents. You could give them................ ring and make them ................offer.

N

ntvha96@gmail.com

11. They demolished the old building and ... are unloaded to build a new one
A. a heap of brick B. heap of bricks C. heaps of brick D. heaps of bricks

ai giải thích giúp mình với

T

tia_anh_sang

Mạo từ bất định

1/ A đứng trước một phụ âm hoặc một nguyên âm có âm là phụ âm.

Ví dụ:

- a game (một trò chơi); a boat (một chiếc tàu thủy)

- a university (một trường đại học);a year (một năm)

- a European (một người Âu); a one-legged man (một người thọt chân)

2/ An đứng trước một nguyên âm hoặc một âm câm

Ví dụ:

- an egg (một quả trứng);an ant (một con kiến)

- an honour (một niềm vinh dự); an hour (một giờ đồng hồ)

3/ An cũng đứng trước các mẫu tự đặc biệt đọc như một nguyên âm.

Ví dụ:

- an SOS (một tín hiệu cấp cứu); an MSc (một thạc sĩ khoa học), an X-ray (một tia X)

4/ A/An có hình thức giống nhau ở tất cả các giống, loài

Ví dụ:

- a tiger (một con cọp);a tigress (một con cọp cái)

- an uncle (một ông chú);an aunt (một bà dì)

Cách dùng mạo từ bất định

1/ Trước một danh từ số ít đếm được.

Ví dụ:

- We need a microcomputer (Chúng tôi cần một máy vi tính)

- He eats an ice-cream (Anh ta ăn một cây kem)

2/ Trước một danh từ làm bổ túc từ (kể cả danh từ chỉ nghề nghiệp)

Ví dụ:

- It was a tempest(Đó là một trận bão dữ dội)

- She'll be a musician (Cô ta sẽ là một nhạc sĩ)

- Peter is an actor (Peter là một diễn viên)

3/Trong các thành ngữ chỉ số lượng nhất định

Ví dụ:

- a lot (nhiều); a couple (một cặp/đôi); a third (một phần ba)

- a dozen (một tá); a hundred (một trăm); a quarter (một phần t­)

Lưu ý

a cũng được dùng trước half(nửa, rưỡi), khi half theo sau một sốnguyên vẹn. Chẳng hạn, 2 1/2 kilos = two and half kilos hoặc two kilos and a half (hai kí r­ỡi), nhưng1/2 Kg = half a kilo(nửa kí) [không có a trước half].Đôi khi ng­ười ta vẫn dùng a + half + danh từ, chẳng hạn như a half-dozen (nửa tá), a half-length (bức ảnh chụp nửa người); a half-hour (nửa giờ).

Không dùng mạo từ bất định

1/ Trước danh từ số nhiều

A/An không có hình thức số nhiều. Vì vậy, số nhiều của a cat là cats và của an apple là apples .

2/ Trước danh từ không đếm được

Ví dụ:

- He gave us good advice (Ông ta cho chúng tôi những lời khuyên hay)

- I write on paper (Tôi ghi trên giấy)

3/ Trước tên gọi các bữa ăn, trừ phi có tính từ đứng trước các tên gọi đó

Ví dụ:

- They have lunch at eleven (họ dùng cơm trưa lúc 11 giờ)

- You gave me an appetizing dinner (bạn đã cho tôi một bữa ăn tối thật ngon miệng).

Tuy nhiên, nếu là bữa ăn đặc biệt nhân dịp nào đó, người ta vẫn dùng mạo từ bất định.

Ví dụ:

- I was invited to breakfast (bữa điểm tâm bình thường)

(Tôi đ­ược mời ăn điểm tâm).

- We were invited to a dinner given to welcome the new director.

(Chúng tôi được mời dự bữa ăn tối chào mừng vị giám đốc mới).

Nói riêng vềOne

One (tính từ/đại từ)dùng với another/others.

Ví dụ:

- One day they drink wine, another day they drink beer.

(Có ngày họ uống rượu, có ngày họ uống bia).

- One (student) wanted to watch TV,another/others wanted to play chess

(Có người (sinh viên) muốn xem TV, người khác lại muốn đánh cờ)

Có thể dùng One trước day(ngày) /week(tuần) /month(tháng)/

year(năm)/summer(mùa hè)/winter(mùa đông) …... để chỉ một thời gian đặc biệt nào đó.

Ví dụ:

- One night there was a persistent rain. (Một đêm nọ, trời mưa dai dẳng)

- One day you'll be sorry you spoke highly of your neighbours.

(Một ngày nào đó, bạn sẽ ân hận là đã ca ngợi những người láng giềng của mình)

One cũng là một đại từ tương đương của A/An.

Ví dụ:

- Did you get a seat? - Yes, I managed to get one.

(Bạn đã tìm đ­ợc một chỗ ngồi chưa? - Vâng, tôi đã xoay sở được một chỗ ngồi)

Số nhiều của One theo cách này là Some (vài, một ít).

Ví dụ:

- Did you get a refrigerator? - Yes, we managed to get some.

(Các bạn đã mua được tủ lạnh chưa? - Vâng, chúng tôi đã xoay sở được vài cái).

Đặc biệt là trong The rent is $400 a month (tiền thuê nhà là 400 bảng một tháng), không thể thay a bằng one
nói chung a, an the dùng rất nhiều

T

tia_anh_sang

1. There was ................ knock on............... door. I opened it and found ................small dark man in ................ blue overcoat and ................ woollen cap.
2. He said he was ................ employee of ................gas company and had come to read ................ meter.
3. But I had ................ suspicion that he wasn't speaking ................ truth because ................meter readers usually wear ................ peaked caps.
4. However,, I took him to ................ meter, which is in................ dark corner under ................stairs(................meters are usually in................ dark corners under ................ stairs)
5. I asked if he had ................ torch; he said he disliked torches and always read ................ meters by ................ light of................match.
6. I remarked that if there was ................ leak in................ gas-pipe there might be ................ explosion while he was reading................meter.
7. He said, 'As ................ matter of................ fact , there was ................ explosion in................ last house. I visited ; and Mr. Smith, owner of................ house, was burnt in ................face'.
8. 'Mr. Smith was holding ................ lighted match at ................ time of................ explosion.'
9. To prevent ................ possible repetition of this accident, I lent him................ torch.
10. He switched on................torch, read................meter and wrote................readings down in................ book.
11. I said in................surprise that................meter readers usually put................readings down in ................book.
12. He said that he had had ......a..........book but that it had been burnt in................ down in .........the....... book.
13. By this time I had come to ................ conclusion that he wasn't ................ genuine meter reader ; and................ moment he left ................ house I rang ................ police.
14. Are John and Mary .......the.........cousins.
No, they aren't ................ cousins; they are................ brother and................ sister.
15. ................fog was so thick that we couldn't see ................side of................ road . We followed ................car in front of us and hoped that we were going................ right way.
16. I can't remember .....an........... exact date of ............a.... storm, but I know it was................Sunday because everybody was at church. On....the............ Monday................ post didn't come because ................ roads were blocked by................ fallen trees.
17. Peter thinks that this is quite................ cheap restaurant.
18. There's been................ murder here
Where's ......the..........body?
There isn't................body
Then how do you know there's been................ murder?
19. Number................hundred and two, ................ house next door to us, it for sale. It's quite................ nice house with................ big rooms ................ back windows look out on park.
20. I don't know what ................price................owners are asking. But Dry and Rot are ................ agents. You could give them................ ring and make them ................offer.

Chippy Linh

Học sinh mới
Thành viên
5 Tháng chín 2017
Thanh Hóa
Hì hì, lâu lắm mới "tái xuất giang hồ" box Anh ;)) Thi Đh xong rồi, giờ quay lại đăng bài cho các em làm ;) Cố làm đi nhé, cho đõ bõ công chị ngồi lòi mắt ra đánh chữ. 4 ng` giải thì chị mới cho đáp án, chăm vào :)

Yesterday, _______ light aircraft crashed into _______ lonely hillside on_______ border between Italy and Yugoslavia. _______ pilot and _______ two passengers were killed when _______ plane came down in _______ thick fog. So far, _________ passenges have not been identified. _______ pilot, Sir Antonio Ferrara was_______ prominent Milan industrialist. _______ countryside aroundv crash site is hilly and_______ rescue team from Venice had difficulty in locating _______ aircraft. _______ plane was found by_______ local hunters and their dogs. Several bags containing millions of dollars in used banknotes were found beside_______ plane. _______ police are investigating.

Yesterday, ___a____ light aircraft crashed into ___a____ lonely hillside on___the____ border between Italy and Yugoslavia. ____The___ pilot and ____x___ two passengers were killed when ___the____ plane came down in ____x___ thick fog. So far, ____the_____ passenges have not been identified. ____A___ pilot, Sir Antonio Ferrara was__a_____ prominent Milan industrialist. ____The___ countryside aroundv crash site is hilly and_____the__ rescue team from Venice had difficulty in locating ___the____ aircraft. ___The____ plane was found by___x____ local hunters and their dogs. Several bags containing millions of dollars in used banknotes were found beside____the___ plane. _______ police are investigating.The

(1) THE space is difficult to imagine and yet (2)THE man has been to (3)THE Moon and sent (4)X machines to (5)X Mars and far futher. There is no (6)X air between us and the stars and yet light and X-rays and radio waves reach us here on (7)THE earth. We are seeking (8)THE information, trying to find planets with (9)X air and (10)X water and (11)X valuable materials such as (12)THE minerals that we need. Perhaps we will find (13)A world like ours with (14)THE oxygen that we can breathe. Of course, (15)THE real romance would be to find other living species, to communicate with them and share (16)THE knowledge of the universe.
At night ()X trees release (17)X carbon dioxide. In the day they make (18)X oxygen. We need (19)X trees to live.
I love (20)X trees. They give us (21)X colour and (22)X shade. They stop (23)THE noise from (24)THE trafic where we live. There was (25)A beautiful tree behind my house for years. Then someone cut (26)THE tree down so now all you can see is (27)THE buildings. So I'm going to sell (28)THE house because looking into (29)THE other people's windows is no fun. I preferred looking at (30)THE tree and (31)THE colour it had.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Xiao Fang
Top Bottom