[T.A] Rewrite

K

kothechiuduoc

[TẶNG BẠN] TRỌN BỘ Bí kíp học tốt 08 môn
Chắc suất Đại học top - Giữ chỗ ngay!!

ĐĂNG BÀI NGAY để cùng trao đổi với các thành viên siêu nhiệt tình & dễ thương trên diễn đàn.

[FONT=&quot]1. Tom doesn’t play football anymore[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot].---> Tom used................................................................................................................. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]2. My mother bought me a nice blouse .[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]---> a nice blous............................................................................................................[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]3. They say that the company is in difficult. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]---> The company.............................................................................................................[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]4. “Would you mindvwaiting for a few minutes”[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]---> We were asked ............................................................................................................[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]5. You can get suntan by sunbathing.-[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]--> If................................................................................................................................[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]6. “ Where’s the best place to buy souvenir? “[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]---> I asked her...................................................................................................................[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]7. You won’t lose weight if you don’t stop eating much.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]---> Unless.........................................................................................................................[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]8. To know English is necessary.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]---> It is.............................................................................................................................[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]9. May day is considered to be the day of the working class.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]--> Everyone considers.................................................................................................[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]10. In Straford- Avon we saw Shakespeare’s birthplace.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]---> We saw the house.....................................................................................................[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]11. There are far more heavy lorries on the road than there used to be.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]---> There didn’t.............................................................................................................[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]12. I regret spending so much money.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]---> I wish..............................................................................................................[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]13. What’s the heigh of the mountain?.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]---> How..............................................................................................................?[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]14. I don’t feel as tired after a train journey as I do after a car journey.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]---. I feel more.............................................................................................................[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]15. Cars are faster than buses. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]-->Buses aren’t....[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]16. He turned off theligh, then he went to bed.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]---> Turning,..............................................................................................................[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]17. Theatre programmes usually have lots of information.-[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]--> There................................................................................................................[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]18. He has been collecting stamps for five years.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]---> He started.collect stamps 5 years ago [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]..............................................................................................................[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]19. More newspapers are being sold in this city.-[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]--> People..................................................................................................................[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]20. They were giving their son some presents when we came.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]---> their son..............................................................................................................[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]21. he garage is servicing my car on Monday.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]---> I am....[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]22. There is usually plenty of sunshine in southern countries[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot].---> It’s.............................................................................................................[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]23. Remember to check your flight number.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]---> Don’t...............................................................................................................[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]24. Football attracts people much and so does tennis.-[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]--> Football attracts people as...........................................................................................[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]25. Apple usually cheaper than oranges.-[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]--> Apples are not...............................................................................................................[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]26. She knows a ot more about it than I do[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot].---> I don’t know..............................................................................................................[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]27. How long is it since you saw mary?[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]--->when..........................................................................................................................?[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]28.Robert is sorry now that he didn’t accept the job.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]---> Robert wishes..............................................................................................................[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]29. Mary felt tired but she still went to the party.-[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]--> though............................................................................................................[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]30. He didn’t pass the exam because he didn’t work hard.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]---> If he..............................................................................................................[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]31. Sally’s parents gave her a bicycle for her birthday.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]---> Sall................................................................................................................[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]32. Peter said he wasn’t feeling well.-[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]--> Peter said”I.................................................................................................................[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]33. The flight to Moscow lasted three and a half hours.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] ---> it took................................................................................................................[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]34. It is difficult to train dogs.-[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]--> Dogs...............................................................................................................[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]35. The red blouse was more expensive than the blue one.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]---> The blue blouse....[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]36. Tax free goods can be bought before you get on the plane. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]---> you..............................................................................................................[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]37. Let’s go abroad for our holiday this year[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]---> Why................................................................................................................?[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]38. Turn off allswitches beforer leaving the workshop.-[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]--> All the switches...........................................................................................................[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]39.How long is it since they moved here?[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]---> When..............................................................................................................?[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]40. Knowing English is useful.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]---> It..............................................................................................................[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]41. It took us two hours to water the flowers. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] We spent.............................................................................................................[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]42. He is extremely rich but he is not happy.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]---> In spire...............................................................................................................[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]43. It is expected that he will come on time.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]--> He...............................................................................................................[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]44. He drives carefully. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]---> He is..............................................................................................................[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]45. “ Turn down the radio, Tom [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]‘ .---> Tom’ mother told....................................................................................................[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]46.My father usualy has me clearn his bicycle.-[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]--> My father usualy has...................................................................................................[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]47. “ You shouldn’t go to school late” the teacher said.-[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]--> The teacher advived.....................................................................................................[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]48.We couldn’t answer those two difficult questions.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]---> Those two questions.................................................................................................[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]49. Mark is too young to see that horror film.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]---> Mark isn’t....................................................................................................[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]50. We couldn’t drive because of the frog[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot].---> The frog...............................................................................................................[/FONT]

Xin chào, xin chào~ :Rabbit34
Ghé xem một số nội dung tâm đắc của team Anh chúng mình nhé
Chúc bạn một ngày vui vẻ!

Last edited by a moderator:
O

olympuslord

1. Tom used to play football
2. a nice blous was bought me by My mother
8. It's necessary to know English.
12. I wish I didn't spend so much money.
19. people are selling more newspapers in this city.
23. Don’t forget to check your flight number.
37. Why don't we go abroad for our holiday this year.
39. when did they move here.
41. we spent two hours to water the flowers.
44. he is a careful driver.
46. My father usualy has his bicycle cleaned by me.
49. Mark isn't old enough to see that horror film.
50. the frog prevent us from driving.
biết có thế thôi!!!!!!!!!!:D:D:D:D

Q

queenbee_4795

[FONT=&quot]1. Tom doesn’t play football anymore[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot].---> Tom used to play football[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]2. My mother bought me a nice blouse .[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]---> a nice blous. (giống bạn kia) :D[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]3. They say that the company is in difficult. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]---> The company is said to be in difficult[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]4. “Would you mindvwaiting for a few minutes”[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]---> We were asked ............................................................................................................[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]5. You can get suntan by sunbathing.-[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]--> If you sunbath you can get suntan[/FONT] (cái nè mình ko chắc)
[FONT=&quot]6. “ Where’s the best place to buy souvenir? “[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]---> I asked her where the best place was to buy souvernir[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]7. You won’t lose weight if you don’t stop eating much.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]---> Unless you stop eating much you won't lose weight[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]8. To know English is necessary.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]---> It is necessary to know English[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]9. May day is considered to be the day of the working class.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]--> Everyone considers that may day is the day of the working class[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]10. In Straford- Avon we saw Shakespeare’s birthplace.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]---> We saw the house [/FONT]which Shakespeare's bỉrthplace in Straford-Avon (có lẽ là vậy)
[FONT=&quot]11. There are far more heavy lorries on the road than there used to be.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]---> Ther ????didn’t.............................................................................................................[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]12. I regret spending so much money.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]---> I wish
[FONT=&quot]13. What’s the heigh of the mountain?.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]---> How hight is the mountain?[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]14. I don’t feel as tired after a train journey as I do after a car journey.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]---. I feel more tired after a car journey than I do after a train journey[/FONT] (có lẽ :D)
[FONT=&quot]15. Cars are faster than buses. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]-->Buses aren’t as fast as cars[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]16. He turned off theligh, then he went to bed.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]---> Turning,..............................................................................................................[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]17. Theatre programmes usually have lots of information.-[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]--> There................................................................................................................[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]18. He has been collecting stamps for five years.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]---> He started. to collect stamps 5 years ago [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]..............................................................................................................[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]19. More newspapers are being sold in this city.-[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]--> People are selling more newspapers in this city[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]20. They were giving their son some presents when we came.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]---> their son...................................................[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]21. he garage is servicing my car on Monday.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]---> I am....[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]22. There is usually plenty of sunshine in southern countries[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot].---> It’s.............................................................................................................[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]23. Remember to check your flight number.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]---> Don’t...............................................................................................................[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]24. Football attracts people much and so does tennis.-[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]--> Football attracts people as...........................................................................................[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]25. Apple usually cheaper than oranges.-[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]--> Apples are not...............................................................................................................[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]26. She knows a ot more about it than I do[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot].---> I don’t know..............................................................................................................[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]27. How long is it since you saw mary?[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]--->when..........................................................................................................................?[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]28.Robert is sorry now that he didn’t accept the job.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]---> Robert wishes..............................................................................................................[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]29. Mary felt tired but she still went to the party.-[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]--> though............................................................................................................[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]30. He didn’t pass the exam because he didn’t work hard.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]---> If he..............................................................................................................[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]31. Sally’s parents gave her a bicycle for her birthday.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]---> Sall................................................................................................................[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]32. Peter said he wasn’t feeling well.-[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]--> Peter said”I.................................................................................................................[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]33. The flight to Moscow lasted three and a half hours.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] ---> it took................................................................................................................[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]34. It is difficult to train dogs.-[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]--> Dogs...............................................................................................................[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]35. The red blouse was more expensive than the blue one.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]---> The blue blouse wasn't as expensive as the red blouse[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]36. Tax free goods can be bought before you get on the plane. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]---> you..............................................................................................................[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]37. Let’s go abroad for our holiday this year[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]---> Why.don't we going......[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]38. Turn off allswitches beforer leaving the workshop.-[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]--> All the switches are turned off before leaving the workshop[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]39.How long is it since they moved here?[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]---> When..............................................................................................................?[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]40. Knowing English is useful.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]---> It is useful to know English.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]41. It took us two hours to water the flowers. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] We spent 2 hours watering the flowers[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]42. He is extremely rich but he is not happy.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]--->
[FONT=&quot]43. It is expected that he will come on time.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]--> He is expected to come on time[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]44. He drives carefully. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]---> He is a careful driver[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]45. “ Turn down the radio, Tom [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]‘ .---> Tom’ mother told Tom to turn down the radio[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]46.My father usualy has me clearn his bicycle.-[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]--> My father usualy has his bicycle cleared (by me)[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]47. “ You shouldn’t go to school late” the teacher said.-[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]--> The teacher advived??? advised me not to go to school late[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]48.We couldn’t answer those two difficult questions.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]---> Thoso two questions were so difficult that we couldn't answer[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]49. Mark is too young to see that horror film.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]---> Mark isn’t old enough to see that horror film[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]50. We couldn’t dtive ???because of the frog[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot].---> The frog...............................................................................................................[/FONT]

Xem qua qua thế đã pahir đi ăn kơm ui`, có rì xem tiếp sau :D:D:D

K

kothechiuduoc

1. Tom used to play football
2. a nice blous was bought me by My mother => câu này phải là bought to
8. It's necessary to know English.
12. I wish I didn't spend so much money.=. câu này sai
19. people are selling more newspapers in this city.
23. Don’t forget to check your flight number.
37. Why don't we go abroad for our holiday this year.
39. when did they move here.=. câu này tớ nghĩ nên dùng thêm start ( nghĩ thôi )
41. we spent two hours to water the flowers. => câu này sai, xem lại nhá
44. he is a careful driver.
46. My father usualy has his bicycle cleaned by me.
49. Mark isn't old enough to see that horror film.
50. the frog prevent us from driving.
biết có thế thôi!!!!!!!!!!:D:D:D:D
nhìn qua thấy vậy, xem kĩ chắc sai nữa, làm tiếp đi nhé :D :D ( dù sao vẫn thanks :) )

K

kothechiuduoc

42. He is extremely rich but he is not happy.
---> In spire of he is not happy, he is extremely rich (mình ko nhớ rõ cấu trúc lắm)=. um câu này sai rồi, in spire of+ N/ ger N

Q

queenbee_4795

vậy hả, mình sửa ùi đó, xem lại hộ cái, nhìn hoa hết mắt rồi :D:D:D:D

M

maxqn

42. He is extremely rich but he is not happy.
---> In spire of he is not happy, he is extremely rich (mình ko nhớ rõ cấu trúc lắm)=. um câu này sai rồi, in spire of+ N/ ger N
1 là thêm the fact that
2 là his being unhappy
Theo cách sửa của bạn thì happy hình như về nghĩa gốc rồi, happiness toàn là hạnh phúc thôi :)

K

kothechiuduoc

Làm tiếp nhé :D
51. I stopped. I bought a neewspaper.
--> I stopped..............................................................................................................
52. I haven’t eaten a pizza for a year.
--->The last time..............................................................................................................
53. This fruit is a new experience.
---> It’s the first.............................................................................................................
54. You don’t need to cook dinner today.
---> It isn’t.............................................................................................................
55. They understand more than we do.
---> We don’t....................................................................................................................
56.Originally, tennis was an indoor game.
---> Tennis................................................................................................................
57. He speaks too quickly for me to understand.
---> He doesn’t... .......
58. I started to learn English three years ago.
---> I................................................................................................................
59. We haven’t seen this quiz show for two month.
---> It is.......................................................................................................................
60. He didn’t wear gloves, so the polcice caught him
.---> If he..........................................................................................................................
61. Paul said he wa going to visit China the following year
.---> Paul said” I..............................................................................................................”
62. “ It is the first time I have eaten pizza”.
---> He said that...........................................................................................................................
63. I last heard this song ten years ago.
---> It is..............................................................................................................
64. This story is so interesting that we read it again again.
---> This..................................................................................................................
65.” You’d better not lend that man any morre money, Mary”said john.
-->Jonh advised...........................................................................................................
66. Althougt he took a taxi, Bill arrive late for the concert
.---> Despite.................................................................................................................
67. We don’t have enought money, so we can’t buy that house.-
-> If we...............................................................................................................
68. It was a two hour flight Ha Noi to Ho Chi Minh city.
---> It took...............................................................................................................
69. Linh is better cook than Hoa.
---> Hoa can’t cook............................................................................................................
70. I have never met a more intelligent man than that man.
->That is............................................................................................................................

O

olympuslord

--> I stopped to buy a newspaper.
--->The last time i eat a pizza is 1 year ago. ( câu này chắc sai bét)
---> It isn’t necessary for you to cook dinner today.
---> I have learnt English for 3 years.
---> He said that It was the first time he have eaten pizza.
-->Jonh advised Mary not to lend this man anymore money.
---> It took me two hours to fly from Ha Noi to Ho Chi Minh city.
---> Hoa can’t cook as well as Linh does
->That is the most intelligent man I have ever met.

nhìn kĩ chắc sai đó khongthechiuduoc ak`!

K

kothechiuduoc

--> I stopped to buy a newspaper.
--->The last time i eat a pizza is 1 year ago. ( câu này chắc sai bét)=> biết sai tự sửa
---> It isn’t necessary for you to cook dinner today.
---> I have learnt English for 3 years.
---> He said that It was the first time he have eaten pizza. => nhìn lại động từ đi
-->Jonh advised Mary not to lend this man anymore money.
---> It took me two hours to fly from Ha Noi to Ho Chi Minh city.
---> Hoa can’t cook as well as Linh does
->That is the most intelligent man I have ever met.

nhìn kĩ chắc sai đó khongthechiuduoc ak`!
ờ, có chỗ sai rồi, đừng có mà cố tình thế nhé, đã xong rồi thì đừng nói đểu mà sao mỗi lần làm có mấy câu thế, làm hết đi chứ... lên làm mod tria rồi à, chúc mừng nhé :D

O

olympuslord

Thêm mấy câu nữa này, nhưng chả biết đúng không!:D
---> He doesn’t speak slow enough for me to understand.
---> It is two months since we last saw this quiz.
---> It is ten years since I last heard this song.
thì chỉ biết có thế thôi!:D! mà tớ nói đểu gì chứ!:D
Thanks luôn nha!

T

tranthuha93

--> I stopped..to buy a............
--->The last time..i ate a pizza is a year ago
53. This fruit is a new experience.
---> It’s the first...experience of this fruit
---> It isn’t..unnecessary to cook...........
55. They understand more than we do.
---> We don’t..understand as much as they do
56.Originally, tennis was an indoor game.
---> Tennis..used to be an...................
---> He doesn’t..speak slowly enough for me to understand.
---> I...have learned E for three years
---> It is.. two month since we last saw this quiz show
60. He didn’t wear gloves, so the polcice caught him
.---> If he..had worn gloves, the police would not have caught him
61. Paul said he wa going to visit China the following year
.---> Paul said” I.am going..........next year"
---> He said that. It was the first time I had eaten pizza
or
he said that he had never eaten pizza after
---> It is... ten years ago that I last heard this song
64. This story is so interesting that we read it again again.
---> This. is an interesting story that............
-->Jonh advised....Mary not to lend ...........
66. Althougt he took a taxi, Bill arrive late for the concert
.---> Despite....taking a taixi ..............................................
67. We don’t have enought money, so we can’t buy that house.-
-> If we....had enough money we could buy..................
---> It took..two hours to fly....................................
---> Hoa can’t cook...as well as Linh can
->That is..the most intelligent I have ever met

U

uyham

[T.A] viết câu từ từ gợi ý

anh chị làm hộ em câu này với, em học tiếng anh dở quá
last week/ my friends/ I /take/ day trip/ Sam Son
đây là 1 câu trong đề thi học kì của bọn em !

H

hiemcokhotim_love

Tớ k chắc lém

last week, my friends and I took a day trip to Sam Son

Mọi ng sửa giúp nhé

U

uyham

trời làm vậy sao, mình lại làm thế này mới chết chứ
last week, I took my friend day trip at Sam Son

:(:(

H

hiemcokhotim_love

Câu của cậu chỷ sai ở chỗ AT Sam Son thui ( tớ ngĩ thế )
Vì đi đến ( là chưa đến mà ) phải dùng "to" còn đã ở đó rùi mới dùng "at"

Nhg tớ ngĩ là nếu đề cho my friends đứng trc I thỳ nên để là my friends and I k cần đảo ngc lại lèm j
( vì nếu để took lên trc thỳ I phải chuyển thành me - tân ngữ mờ nhể )
^^

K

kothechiuduoc

Làm tiếp nhé, mem nào chuẩn bị thi học kì thì nhào vô!!!!
1. John smoked a lot a year ago ,but now he doesn’t smoke any more.
->John used………………………………………………….........................................
2. It’s time for you to go to school.
-> It’s time you……………………………………….......................................................
3. How long is It since you saw Tom?
-> When……………………………................................................................................
4. please keep silent in the classroom.
-> I’d rather you……………………………………..........................................................
5. He can’t pass the examination.
-> He wishes………………………………………...........................................................
6. We can’t go out because of heavy rain.
-> We wish……………………………………………….................................................
7. I don’t like you to come to class late.
-> I’d rather you………………………………………......................................................
8. What a pity! He can’t come here.
->I wish……………………………………………………...............................................
9. They often went to Vung Tau at the weekend.
->They used ……………………………………….........................................................
10. I’m sorry I can’t help you.
-> I wish…………………………………........................................................................
11. We have learnt english for 4 years.
->We started ………………………………….................................................................
12. My father started to give up smoking last year.
->My father………………………………………….........................................................
13. They have worked in that factory since 2001.
->They started…………………………………….............................................................
14. I haven’t seen her for a long time.
-> I didn’t…………………………………………...........................................................
15. How long have you learnt french?
-> How long ago…………………………………….......................................................
16. Peter is too young to see the horror film.
-> Peter is not………………………………….................................................................
17. Remember to turn off the light before going out.
-> don’t…………………………………………...............................................................
18. That girl is very intelliigent.
-> What…………………………………….......................................................................
19. I intend to come over to pick you up.
-> I am……………………………………......................................................................
20. Hoa is older than Nien.
-> Nien is……………………………………................................................................

O

olympuslord

Làm tiếp nhé, mem nào chuẩn bị thi học kì thì nhào vô!!!!
1. John smoked a lot a year ago ,but now he doesn’t smoke any more.
->John used to smoke.
-> It’s time you need to go to school.
3. How long is It since you saw Tom?
-> When did you last see Tom.
4. please keep silent in the classroom.
-> I’d rather you kept silent in the classroom
5. He can’t pass the examination.
-> He wishes He could pass the examination
-> We wish they could go out( It weren't rain heavily)
-> I’d rather you not to come to class late
8. What a pity! He can’t come here.
->I wish I could come here.
9. They often go to Vung Tau at the weekens.
->They used to go to Vung Tau ay the weekend.
10. I’m sorry I can’t help you.
-> I wish I could help you.
11. We have learnt english for 4 years.
->We started to learn English 4 years ago.
12. My father started to give up smoking last year.
->My father hasn't smoked since last year.
->They started to work in that favtory since 2001 ( 9 years ago).
14. I haven’t seen her for a long time.
-> I didn’t see her a long time ago.
15. How long have you learnt french?
-> How long ago since you first learn French?
16. Peter is too young to see the horror film.
-> Peter is not old enough to see the horror Film.
17. Remember to turn off the light before going out.
-> don’t forget to turn off the light before going out.
18. That girl is very intelliigent.
-> What an intelligent girl!
19. I intend to come over to pick you up.
-> I am going to come over to pick you up.
20. Hoa is older than Nien.
-> Nien is younger than Hoa.

:khi (197):mình làm đó! sửa những câu sai giùm mình nha!
thanks đã cho mấy câu ôn tập nha!

K

kothechiuduoc

-> It’s time you need to go to school. => went to school ( cấu trúc It's time.....)
->They started to work in that factory since 2001 ( 9 years ago) => ko được dùng since
-> We wish they could go out( It weren't rain heavily) => It didn't rain heavily
-> I’d rather you not to come to class late=> he2 tự sửa nhá :D
chắc là ko còn chỗ nào ngoài sai lỗi chính tả nữa đâu, nhưng câu 1 chỉ cần viết vậy thôi sao?
:D :D :D

Top Bottom