Status
Không mở trả lời sau này.

S I M O

Cựu Phụ trách nhóm Anh
Thành viên
19 Tháng tư 2017
Nam Định
Trái tim của Riky-Kun
Bài tập viết lại câu cuối cùng khép lại chặng 1, trước khi vào chặng 2: Luyện đề:Rabbit27:Rabbit27:Rabbit27

VLC 3
1. The young boy packed the ceramic vase in polyester foam. He didn't want it to get broken.
A.
The young boy packed the ceramic vase in polyester foam so that it wouldn't get broken in the post.
B. The young boy packed the ceramic vase in polyester foam so it didn't get broken in the post.
C. The young boy packed the ceramic vase in polyester foam so as it wouldn't get broken in the post.
D. The young boy packed the ceramic vase in polyester foam for it didn't get broken in the post.

2. The agreement ended three-month negotiation. It was signed two days ago.
A.
The agreement which ends three-month negotiation was signed two days ago.
B. The agreement which was signed two days ago lasted three months.
C. The negotiation which lasted three months was signed two days ago.
D. The agreement which was signed two days ago ended three-month negotiation.

3. "Why don't you participate in the volunteer work in summer?" said Anna.
A.
Anna suggested my participating in the volunteer work in summer.
B. Anna made me participate in the volunteer work in summer.
C. Anna asked me why not participate in the volunteer work in summer.
D. Anna suggested me to participate in the volunteer work in summer.

4. Jack is repairing the dish-washer in the kitchen at the moment.
A.
The dish-washer is being repaired in the kitchen at the moment by Jack.
B. The dish-washer is repaired in the kitchen by Jack at the moment.
C. The dish-washer is being repaired in the kitchen by Jack at the moment.
D. The dish-washer is being repaired at the moment by Jack in the kitchen.

5. She missed the opportunity to study abroad. She didn't realize the importance of English.
A.
She hadn't realized the importance of English until she missed the opportunity to study abroad.
B. Had she missed the opportunity to study abroad, she wouldn't have realized the importance of English.
C. It was only after she realized the importance of English that she missed the opportunity to study abroad.
D. Not until she realized the importance of English did she miss the opportunity to study abroad.

6. The police issued a warning on the television. A dangerous man had escaped from prison.
A.
A dangerous man had escaped from prison, so the police issued a warning on the television.
B. The police issued a warning on the television about a dangerous man had escaped from prison.
C. The police issued a warning on the television, namely, a dangerous man had escaped from prison.
D. A dangerous man had escaped from prison where the police issued a warning on the television.

7. It isn't just that the level of education of this school is high. It's that it's also been consistent for years.
A.
The level of education in this school, which is usually quite high, shows only slight variations from year to year.
B. The standard of education is not high in this school, but at least all the students are at the same level.
C. Not only are the standards of education good in this school, but it also maintained those standards over the years.
D. It isn’t fair to deny that this school is successful, as it has had the same high standard for many years now.

Reactions: Trương Hoài Nam

Lê Quỳnh Phương

Học sinh chăm học
Thành viên
18 Tháng bảy 2018
Vĩnh Phúc
NVX High School
VLC 3
1. The young boy packed the ceramic vase in polyester foam. He didn't want it to get broken.

A. The young boy packed the ceramic vase in polyester foam so that it wouldn't get broken in the post.
B. The young boy packed the ceramic vase in polyester foam so it didn't get broken in the post.
C. The young boy packed the ceramic vase in polyester foam so as it wouldn't get broken in the post.
D. The young boy packed the ceramic vase in polyester foam for it didn't get broken in the post.

A.

A. Anna suggested my participating in the volunteer work in summer.

A.

5. She missed the opportunity to study abroad. She didn't realize the importance of English.
A. She hadn't realized the importance of English until she missed the opportunity to study abroad
B. Had she missed the opportunity to study abroad, she wouldn't have realized the importance of English.
C. It was only after she realized the importance of English that she missed the opportunity to study abroad.
D. Not until she realized the importance of English did she miss the opportunity to study abroad.

6. The police issued a warning on the television. A dangerous man had escaped from prison.
A. A dangerous man had escaped from prison, so the police issued a warning on the television.

B. The police issued a warning on the television about a dangerous man had escaped from prison.
C. The police issued a warning on the television, namely, a dangerous man had escaped from prison.
D. A dangerous man had escaped from prison where the police issued a warning on the television.

7. It isn't just that the level of education of this school is high. It's that it's also been consistent for years.
A.
The level of education in this school, which is usually quite high, shows only slight variations from year to year.
B. The standard of education is not high in this school, but at least all the students are at the same level.
C. Not only are the standards of education good in this school, but it also maintained those standards over the years.
D. It isn’t fair to deny that this school is successful, as it has had the same high standard for many years now.

Trương Hoài Nam

Học sinh tiến bộ
Thành viên
14 Tháng ba 2018
Quảng Ngãi
THCS Nguyễn Trãi
A. The young boy packed the ceramic vase in polyester foam so that it wouldn't get broken in the post.

A.

A.

A. She hadn't realized the importance of English until she missed the opportunity to study abroad.

A. A dangerous man had escaped from prison, so the police issued a warning on the television.

A.

Reactions: S I M O

Minhtq411

Học sinh
Thành viên
5 Tháng mười một 2021
TP Hồ Chí Minh

A.

A.

A. She hadn't realized the importance of English until she missed the opportunity to study abroad.

A.

Xuân Hải Trần

Học sinh gương mẫu
Thành viên
9 Tháng bảy 2021
Hà Nội
Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry!!
Bài tập viết lại câu cuối cùng khép lại chặng 1, trước khi vào chặng 2: Luyện đề:Rabbit27:Rabbit27:Rabbit27

VLC 3
A.
The young boy packed the ceramic vase in polyester foam so that it wouldn't get broken in the post.

A.

A.
Anna suggested my participating in the volunteer work in summer.

A.

A.
She hadn't realized the importance of English until she missed the opportunity to study abroad.

A.
A dangerous man had escaped from prison, so the police issued a warning on the television.

A.

A.

A.

A.

irishmeii291

Học sinh mới
Thành viên
26 Tháng bảy 2021
B.
The young boy packed the ceramic vase in polyester foam so it didn't get broken in the post.

A. The agreement which ends three-month negotiation was signed two days ago.
B.
The agreement which was signed two days ago lasted three months.

B.
Anna made me participate in the volunteer work in summer.

A.
D.
The dish-washer is being repaired at the moment by Jack in the kitchen.

B.
Had she missed the opportunity to study abroad, she wouldn't have realized the importance of English.

B.
The police issued a warning on the television about a dangerous man had escaped from prison.

A.
D.
It isn’t fair to deny that this school is successful, as it has had the same high standard for many years now.

S I M O

Cựu Phụ trách nhóm Anh
Thành viên
19 Tháng tư 2017
Nam Định
Trái tim của Riky-Kun
Đáp án VLC 3
Dịch:
Cậu bé quấn bình gốm bằng polyester foam (nhựa tổng hợp dạng bọt cứng). Cậu ấy không muốn nó bị vỡ
(Cậu bé quấn bình gốm trong polyester foam để nó không bị vỡ khi vận chuyển)
B.
The young boy packed the ceramic vase in polyester foam so it didn't get broken in the post.
Ở câu gốc không đề cập đến việc có vỡ hay không mà chỉ nói đến mong muốn là muốn không vỡ trong khi vế 2 câu B lại khẳng định chắc chắn một hành động xảy ra trong quá khứ là không vỡ => Xa nghĩa
Phân tích ngữ pháp, so as to + V, so that + Cl => Đáp án C sai ngữ pháp
Về ý nghĩa, câu D và câu B đều xa nghĩa như nhau

Dịch:
Thỏa thuận đã kết thúc cuộc đàm phán kéo dài ba tháng. Nó được ký vào 2 ngày trước.
A. The agreement which ends three-month negotiation was signed two days ago.
(Thỏa thuận ký hai ngày trước kéo dài ba tháng => Sai nghĩa)
(Cuộc đàm phàn kéo dài ba tháng được ký vào 2 ngày trước => Câu gốc là ký thỏa thuận => Sai nghĩa)
(Thỏa thuận được ký hai ngày trước đã kết thúc cuộc đàm phán kéo dài 3 tháng)

Câu A và câu D chỉ khác nhau về mệnh đề quan hệ, và theo quy tắc thông thường của mệnh đề quan hệ thì thông tin bổ sung sẽ ở giữa, và thông tin chính sẽ ở ngoài
=> Chọn D

Dịch:
“Tại sao bạn lại không tham gia vào các công việc tình nguyện trong hè nhỉ?” Anna hỏi
(Anna đề xuất tôi tham gia vào công việc tình nguyện trong hè)
B.
Anna made me participate in the volunteer work in summer.
(Anna khiến tôi tham gia vào công việc tình nguyện trong hè => Sai nghĩa)
Đối với câu viết ở dạng gián tiếp, vì câu gốc không là wh_question nên câu viết lại không viết như thế này
Không tồn tại suggest sb to V

Dịch:
Jack đang sửa máy rửa bát trong phòng bếp
A. The dish-washer is being repaired in the kitchen at the moment by Jack.
Trong câu bị động, nếu có sử dụng by + sb/sth cần tuân theo qui tắc nơi chốn + by + S + thời gian, câu A bị sai cấu trúc
Cấu trúc bị động ở dạng tiếp diễn là S + to be + being + V(p2) => câu B sai cấu trúc
(Máy rửa bát đang được sửa ở trong bếp bởi Jack)
D.
The dish-washer is being repaired at the moment by Jack in the kitchen.
Trong câu bị động, nếu có sử dụng by + sb/sth cần tuân theo qui tắc nơi chốn + by + S + thời gian, câu D bị sai cấu trúc

Dịch:
Cô ấy lỡ mất cơ hội đi du học. Cô ấy đã không nhận ra tầm quan trọng của tiếng Anh.
A. She hadn't realized the importance of English until she missed the opportunity to study abroad
(Cô ấy không nhận ra tầm quan trọng của tiếng Anh cho đến khi cô ấy lỡ mất cơ hội du học)
B.
Had she missed the opportunity to study abroad, she wouldn't have realized the importance of English.
(Nếu cô ấy lỡ cơ hội du học, cô ấy sẽ không nhận ra tầm quan trọng của tiếng Anh => Sai nghĩa khi áp dụng câu điều kiện loại 3)
(Chỉ sau khi cô ấy nhận ra tầm quan trọng của tiếng Anh, cô ấy bị lỡ cơ hội du học)
(Mãi đến khi cô ấy nhận ra tầm quan trọng của tiếng Anh, cô ấy lỡ cơ hội du học => Sai nghĩa)

Dịch:
Cảnh sát đưa ra cảnh báo trên TV. Một gã đàn ông nguy hiểm vừa mới vượt ngục thành công.
(Một gã đàn ông nguy hiểm vừa mới vượt ngục, nên cảnh sát đưa ra cảnh báo trên TV => Vì dangerous man vượt ngục nên cảnh sát mới đưa ra cảnh báo => Đúng nhất với nghĩa câu gốc)
B.
The police issued a warning on the television about a dangerous man had escaped from prison.
(Cảnh sát đưa ra cảnh báo trên TV về một gã đàn ông nguy hiểm vừa vượt ngục => Phân tích cấu tạo ngữ pháp câu này, vế sau rút gọn mệnh đề quan hệ khi không mang ý nghĩa thay thế cho chủ ngữ => Sai)
(Cảnh sát đưa ra cảnh báo trên TV, tức là, một gã đàn ông nguy hiểm vừa vượt ngục => sau namely là sự giải thích rõ hơn về vấn đề chứ không nói đến việc cái A là về cái B)
(Một gã đàn ông nguy hiểm vừa vượt ngục, nơi mà cảnh sát đưa ra cảnh báo trên TV => Sai nghĩa)

Dịch:
Không chỉ trình độ học vấn của học sinh ở trường này rất cao. Mà nó còn giữ nguyên trong vài năm.
A. The level of education in this school, which is usually quite high, shows only slight variations from year to year.
(Trình độ học vấn của học sinh ở trường này, thứ luôn rất cao, chỉ thay đổi rất một lượng nhỏ từ năm nay qua năm khác => Sai nghĩa, câu gốc ghi không thay đổi)
(Tiêu chuẩn học tập ở trường này thì không cao, nhưng ít nhất thì học lực của học sinh đều cân bằng nhau => Sai nghĩa)
(Không chỉ tiêu chuẩn học tập ở ngôi trường này rất tốt, tiêu chuẩn đó còn được giữ vững qua nhiều năm)
D.
It isn’t fair to deny that this school is successful, as it has had the same high standard for many years now.
(Rất không công bằng khi phủ nhận sự thành công của ngôi trường này, vì nó có cùng một tiêu chuẩn <học tập> rất cao trong nhiều năm => Xa nghĩa)

Điểm của các bạn
@Lê Quỳnh Phương 7/7
@Trương Hoài Nam 7/7
@Xuân Hải Trần 7/7
@irishmeii291 6/7

Last edited:
Reactions: Trương Hoài Nam
Status
Không mở trả lời sau này.
Top Bottom