Ngoại ngữ Học IDIOMS theo chủ đề

Ác Quỷ

Bá tước Halloween
Thành viên
20 Tháng bảy 2019
Bình Phước
1. He was caught catch someone red handed taking money from the till.
2. My sister lives in Alaska, so I only see her once in a once in a blue .
3. Samantha was rather nervous taking her final exam, but she passed with pass with flying colors!
4. The resignation of the chairman came like a bolt from the a bolt from the blue
5. You can tell her to clean her room until you are blue in the until one is blue in the face, but she won't do it.

Reactions: Quang Đức !

Vinhtrong2601

Học sinh gương mẫu
Thành viên
4 Tháng bảy 2021
Long An
Trường THCS Thị Trấn Đông Thành
1. He was caught catch someone red-handed taking money from the till.
2. My sister lives in Alaska, so I only see her once in a blue .
3. Samantha was rather nervous taking her final exam, but she passed with pass with flying colors!
4. The resignation of the chairman came like a bolt from the a bolt from the blue
5. You can tell her to clean her room until you are blue in the until one is blue in the face, but she won't do it.

Reactions: Xuân Hải Trần

Khánhly2k7

Học sinh tiến bộ
Thành viên
11 Tháng năm 2020
Hà Nội
THCS Cổ Nhuế

Kiều Anh.

Cựu TMod Địa
Thành viên
30 Tháng mười hai 2020
Hà Nội❤️
Hà Nội

iwasyourfriend

Học sinh gương mẫu
Thành viên
2 Tháng mười 2021
Long An

Hà Kiều Chinh

Cựu CTV CLB Lịch sử
Thành viên
30 Tháng mười một 2020
Đức Ninh- Tuyên Quang
Tuyên Quang
THCS Đức Ninh
1. He was caught ________catch someone red-handed_______taking money from the till.
2. My sister lives in Alaska, so I only see her once in a _______once in a blue___________.
3. Samantha was rather nervous taking her final exam, but she passed with ________ pass with flying _______colors!
4. The resignation of the chairman came like a bolt from the _______a bolt from the blue___________
5. You can tell her to clean her room until you are blue in the ______until one is blue in the face________, but she won't do it.

Lan Chu

Học sinh
Thành viên
19 Tháng tám 2021
Hà Nội
TH
1. I killed two birds with one stone and picked the kids up on the way to the supermarket.
2. I could sit here and argue with you till the cows come home, but it wouldn't solve anything.
3. I didn't have any friends that were like me. I just always felt like a fish out of water
4. I know it's true, because I got it straight from the horse's mouse– Katie told me herself.
5. I'm in the doghouse - I broke Sara's favourite vase this morning.

Normal_person

Học sinh chăm học
Thành viên
23 Tháng năm 2021
Ninh Bình
THCS Gia Lạc

Quyenpsgtot2

Học sinh chăm học
Thành viên
29 Tháng tám 2021
Hải Dương
THCS Phan Bội Châu

Nguyễn Hoàng Vân Anh

Học sinh tiến bộ
Thành viên
20 Tháng tám 2021
Long An
Trường THCS Đông Thành
1. He was caught ______someone red handed_________taking money from the till.
2. My sister lives in Alaska, so I only see her once in a ________blue__________.
3. Samantha was rather nervous taking her final exam, but she passed with _______flying________colors!
4. The resignation of the chairman came like a bolt from the ______a bolt from the blue_______
5. You can tell her to clean her room until you are blue in the ____until one is blue in the face_____, but she won't do it.

Tư Âm Diệp Ẩn

Học sinh gương mẫu
HV CLB Hội họa
Hội viên CLB Ngôn từ
Thành viên
18 Tháng bảy 2018
Vĩnh Phúc
THPT Nguyễn Viết Xuân
PRACTICE:
1. He was caught red-handed taking money from the till.
2. My sister lives in Alaska, so I only see her once in a blue moon.
3. Samantha was rather nervous taking her final exam, but she passed with flying colors!
4. The resignation of the chairman came like a bolt from the blue
5. You can tell her to clean her room until you are blue in the face, but she won't do it

Minht411

Học sinh
Thành viên
20 Tháng mười 2021
TP Hồ Chí Minh
. I killed two birds with one stone and picked the kids up on the way to the supermarket.
2. I could sit here and argue with you till the cows come home, but it wouldn't solve anything.
3. I didn't have any friends that were like me. I just always felt like a fish out of water
4. I know it's true, because I got it straight from the horse's mouse– Katie told me herself.
5. I'm in the doghouse - I broke Sara's favourite vase this morning.

Minht411

Học sinh
Thành viên
20 Tháng mười 2021
TP Hồ Chí Minh
1. Don’t ask him again. It’s better to let sleeping dogs lie.
2. He keeps trying to get it published but I think he's flogging a dead horse.
3. She never stops talking about healthy eating - she's got a real bee in her bonnet about it.
4. We told her it was a delicate situation but she went into the meeting like a bull in a China shop.
5. Don’t try to turn him into a good man. A leopard can’t change its spots. He will always go back to who he is”.

Minht411

Học sinh
Thành viên
20 Tháng mười 2021
TP Hồ Chí Minh

Minht411

Học sinh
Thành viên
20 Tháng mười 2021
TP Hồ Chí Minh
1. Chad is heading off to Spain for the week, and I'm green with envy
2. Theo earns a thousand dollars a week. He doesn't have to worry
about having enough money. He's always in the black
3. I had to believe it, because it was there in black and white
4. The Commission gave us the green light to start negotiations.
5. It seems that you are feeling blue. Is there something wrong that you would like to share with me?​

Reactions: Minh Nhí

Minh Nhí

Cựu Mod Tiếng Anh|Cựu Phó nhóm Tiếng Anh
Thành viên
Trưởng nhóm xuất sắc nhất 2017
18 Tháng mười một 2013
TOPIC 2: IDIOMS FROM COLORS -PART 4 (12)

upload_2021-10-23_13-12-31.pngupload_2021-10-23_13-12-31.pngupload_2021-10-23_13-12-31.pngupload_2021-10-23_13-12-31.pngupload_2021-10-23_13-12-31.png

PRACTICE
1. She was born with __________ in her mouth and everything has been done for her.
2. The difference between gross negligence and recklessness is a legal ___________
3. 'I'm ___________' said Jimmy after his wife gave birth.
4. My sister has a __________ thumb, but I kill most plants that I buy.
5. The museum staff rolled out the _________carpet; although it was a Sunday, the deputy director came in especially to show us round.

Minht411

Học sinh
Thành viên
20 Tháng mười 2021
TP Hồ Chí Minh
Topic 1: IDIOMS FROM ANIMALS (PART 3)
Tiếp tục nào các bạn ơi!
Học và làm bài tập bên dưới nhé!
View attachment 183868View attachment 183867View attachment 183870View attachment 183869View attachment 183871

1. AN EARLY BIRD = a person who gets up or arrives early
2. SMELL A RAT = recognize that something is not as it appears to be or that something dishonest is happening
3. TALK TURKEY = discuss something honestly and directly:
4. THE WORM TURNS = used to describe when a person or group of people who have been treated badly for a long time suddenly become forceful and stop accepting a difficult situation:
5. HAVE OTHER FISH FRY = have something more important to do

Luyện tập: Choose the idioms above to complete the sentences

1. I could ____________ Someone stopped me on the street and offered to sell me a gold watch for five dollars.
2. I hope the boss keeps this meeting short—we all ______________________.
3. She is going to yell at you if you keep bugging her. ______________ eventually.
4. Let's stop being polite and talking around the problem. Let's start to _____________________.
5. Allan arrives at the office before everyone else. He's _________________.
1. I could smell a rat. Someone stopped me on the street and offered to sell me a gold watch for five dollars.
2. I hope the boss keeps this meeting short—we all have other fish fry
3. She is going to yell at you if you keep bugging her. The worm turns eventually.
4. Let's stop being polite and talking around the problem. Let's start to talk turkey.
5. Allan arrives at the office before everyone else. He's an early bird.

Vinhtrong2601

Học sinh gương mẫu
Thành viên
4 Tháng bảy 2021
Long An
Trường THCS Thị Trấn Đông Thành

PRACTICE

1. She was born with _a silver spoon_________ in her mouth and everything has been done for her.
2. The difference between gross negligence and recklessness is a legal _____grey area______
3. 'I'm ____tickled pink_______' said Jimmy after his wife gave birth.
4. My sister has a _____green_____ thumb, but I kill most plants that I buy.
5. The museum staff rolled out the _____red____carpet; although it was a Sunday, the deputy director came in especially to show us round.

iwasyourfriend

Học sinh gương mẫu
Thành viên
2 Tháng mười 2021
Long An
1. She was born with a silver spoon in her mouth and everything has been done for her.
2. The difference between gross negligence and recklessness is a legal grey area.
3. 'I'm tickled pink' said Jimmy after his wife gave birth.
4. My sister has a green thumb, but I kill most plants that I buy.
5. The museum staff rolled out the red carpet; although it was a Sunday, the deputy director came in especially to show us round.

Xuân Hải Trần

Học sinh gương mẫu
Thành viên
9 Tháng bảy 2021
Hà Nội
Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry!!
1. She was born with a silver spoon in her mouth and everything has been done for her.
2. The difference between gross negligence and recklessness is a legal grey area.
3. 'I'm tickled pink' said Jimmy after his wife gave birth.
4. My sister has a green thumb, but I kill most plants that I buy.
5. The museum staff rolled out the red carpet; although it was a Sunday, the deputy director came in especially to show us round.

Ũa! Sao khôm có thông báo vậy nè :<

Top Bottom