English THCS Fill in the gaps with the correct form of the English phrasal verb which has the same meaning as the German word in the brackets.

LunaGranger0602

Học sinh mới
Thành viên
5 Tháng ba 2022
Hà Nội
[TẶNG BẠN] TRỌN BỘ Bí kíp học tốt 08 môn
Chắc suất Đại học top - Giữ chỗ ngay!!

ĐĂNG BÀI NGAY để cùng trao đổi với các thành viên siêu nhiệt tình & dễ thương trên diễn đàn.

VII. Complete each sentence with the correct form of the phrasal verb which has the same meaning as the words in brackets.
get away with sth get by get on get over get round to get together put someone down put off put up with
1. My colleagues and I ………………………………….. with each other. (have a good relationship with)
2. Kelly has to update her CV, but she still hasn’t ………………………………….. it. (found the time to do)
3. Let’s ………………………………….. this weekend and talk about your career prospects. (meet)
4. Mum is always ………………………………….. applying for a job. (postponing)
5. How on earth do you ………………………………….. your neighbors? They’re so noisy! (tolerate)
6. Jim and Sally both work, but they don’t earn much. They only just ………………………………….. (survive)
7. Timothy lost his job last year and he still hasn’t ………………………………….. it. (recovered from)
8. The manager is always ………………………………….. I don’t know why he doesn’t fire me! (making me feel bad)
9. My colleague stole something from the office but he didn’t ………………………………….. The manager caught him. (escape without punishment)

Reactions: S I M O

S I M O

Cựu Phụ trách nhóm Anh
Thành viên
19 Tháng tư 2017
Nam Định
Trái tim của Riky-Kun
VII. Complete each sentence with the correct form of the phrasal verb which has the same meaning as the words in brackets.
get away with sth get by get on get over get round to get together put someone down put off put up with
1. My colleagues and I ………………………………….. with each other. (have a good relationship with)
2. Kelly has to update her CV, but she still hasn’t ………………………………….. it. (found the time to do)
3. Let’s ………………………………….. this weekend and talk about your career prospects. (meet)
4. Mum is always ………………………………….. applying for a job. (postponing)
5. How on earth do you ………………………………….. your neighbors? They’re so noisy! (tolerate)
6. Jim and Sally both work, but they don’t earn much. They only just ………………………………….. (survive)
7. Timothy lost his job last year and he still hasn’t ………………………………….. it. (recovered from)
8. The manager is always ………………………………….. I don’t know why he doesn’t fire me! (making me feel bad)
9. My colleague stole something from the office but he didn’t ………………………………….. The manager caught him. (escape without punishment)
LunaGranger0602Vì đã có nghĩa rồi nên mình không ghi nghĩa nữa nhé
1. My colleagues and I ……………get on…………………….. with each other. (have a good relationship with)
2. Kelly has to update her CV, but she still hasn’t ………………got round to………………….. it. (found the time to do)
3. Let’s ………………get together………………….. this weekend and talk about your career prospects. (meet)
4. Mum is always ………………putting off………………….. applying for a job. (postponing)
5. How on earth do you ………………put up with………………….. your neighbors? They’re so noisy! (tolerate)
6. Jim and Sally both work, but they don’t earn much. They only just ……………get by…………………….. (survive)
7. Timothy lost his job last year and he still hasn’t ………………got over………………….. it. (recovered from)
8. The manager is always ……………putting me down…………………….. I don’t know why he doesn’t fire me! (making me feel bad)
9. My colleague stole something from the office but he didn’t ……………get away with…………………….. The manager caught him. (escape without punishment)
Bạn tham khảo thêm phrasal verb trong topic này của mình nè https://diendan.hocmai.vn/threads/t...rite-the-sentences.681482/page-3#post-4077695

Ngoài ra bạn cũng có thể tham khảo và ủng hộ những topic sau để có sự tiến bộ về nhiều kỹ năng ~
[TIPs] Rewrite the sentences
Sửa lỗi sai - How to debug
[Dịch thuật] Word order

Luyện thi tốt nghiệp THPTQG môn tiếng Anh
NEXT 0.2
Chia sẻ phương pháp ôn thi
Tổng hợp kiến thức các môn

Chúc bạn một ngày vui vẻ!

Reactions: LunaGranger0602
Top Bottom