English THPT Choose the best answer:

Uyên Phan731

Học sinh
Thành viên
16 Tháng chín 2021
[TẶNG BẠN] TRỌN BỘ Bí kíp học tốt 08 môn
Chắc suất Đại học top - Giữ chỗ ngay!!

ĐĂNG BÀI NGAY để cùng trao đổi với các thành viên siêu nhiệt tình & dễ thương trên diễn đàn.

Choose the best answer:
1, “I’d like to be in one of that ….. .” he said. A. teachers classes B. teacher classes C. teacher’s class D. teacher’s classes
2, The country’s wealth comes chiefly from its many …… . A. herd of cattle B. herd of cattles
C. herds of cattle D. herds of cattles
3, Edward …….goes to bed before midnight. A. hardly ever B. seldom never C. almost ever D. hardly never
4, ……what most people say about him, he has a very good sense of humor.
A. Contrary to B. Against C. Opposite to D. Opposing
5, I’m never free on Tuesday evenings as I have a ……arrangement to go to the cinema with a friend.
A. long-lived B. long-standing C. long-range D. long-lasting
6, I wrote to my bank manager …….to getting a loan. A. in the hope B. with the aim C. on the question D. with a view
7, He isn’t …….run the business alone. A. capable of B. good at C. able to D. used to
8, Making mistakes is all ……of growing up. A. chalk and cheese B. part and parcel C. top and bottom D. odds and ends
9, And finally here’s a …….of today’s sports news. A. round-down B. round-off C. round-on D. round-up
10, It was a horrible ride through pouring rain. …….he had a puncture and for the last hour had to push the bike.
A. Even so B. To make matters worse C. As a matter of fact D. In fact
11, I hurried to ……Smith so that we could discuss some of the new plans as we were walking.
A. come up with B. overtake C. catch up with D. reach up to
12, I am …….aware of the need to obey the rules of the competition. A. well B. much C. far D. greatly
13, The water workers’ claim for a 10 per cent pay rise has been under ……by the government.
A. consideration B. inquiry C. regard D. application
14, I felt in .…and took out some money. A. a pocket my coat B. my coat’s pocket C. my coat pocket D. my pocket coat
15, We’re going on a picnic ……tomorrow. A. the day after B. the next after C. next day after D. after
16, Of course I’ll play the piano at the party but I’m a little ….. . A. out of use B. out of run C. out of reach D. out of practice
17, There was nothing ……to eat in the refrigerator or in the cupboard. A. at all B. at least C. at once D. at last
18,We’re in good time; there’s …….to hurry. A. unnecessary B. no purpose C. no need D. impossible
19, I’m afraid a rise in the salary is ……just now. A. out of sight B. out of control C. out of the question D. out of date
20, He agreed to accept the position ……that he would be given a share of the company’s profits.
A. in the agreement B. on the understanding C. with the purpose D. with the aim

Minh Nhí

Cựu Mod Tiếng Anh|Cựu Phó nhóm Tiếng Anh
Thành viên
Trưởng nhóm xuất sắc nhất 2017
18 Tháng mười một 2013
Chào bạn, bạn được khuyến khích đặt 5 CÂU HỎI/1 BÀI ĐĂNG để tụi mình hỗ trợ tốt nhất nhé!

20, He agreed to accept the position ……that he would be given a share of the company’s profits.
A. in the agreement B. on the understanding C. with the purpose D. with the aim
ON THE UNDERTANDING THAT= VỚI ĐIỀU KIỆN LÀ
19, I’m afraid a rise in the salary is ……just now. A. out of sight B. out of control C. out of the question D. out of date
OUT OF THE QUESTION =KHÔNG THỂ XẢY RA
18,We’re in good time; there’s …….to hurry. A. unnecessary B. no purpose C. no need D. impossible
NO NEED =KHÔNG CẦN THIẾT
17, There was nothing ……to eat in the refrigerator or in the cupboard. A. at all B. at least C. at once D. at last
NOT AT ALL = KHÔNG MỘT CHÚT NÀO
16, Of course I’ll play the piano at the party but I’m a little ….. . A. out of use B. out of run C. out of reach D. out of practice
OUT OF PRACTICE =LỤC NGHỀ
15, We’re going on a picnic ……tomorrow. A. the day after B. the next after C. next day after D. after
THE DAY AFTER TOMORROW = NGÀY MỐT
14, I felt in .…and took out some money. A. a pocket my coat B. my coat’s pocket C. my coat pocket D. my pocket coat

COAT POCKET = TÚI ÁO
13, The water workers’ claim for a 10 per cent pay rise has been under ……by the government.
A. consideration B. inquiry C. regard D. application
UNDER CONSIDERATION = ĐANG CÂN NHẮC
12, I am …….aware of the need to obey the rules of the competition. A. well B. much C. far D. greatly
WELL AWARE =NHẬN THỨC RÕ

Nếu có thắc mắc gì bạn tiếp tục trao đổi.
Ngoài ra bạn có thể tham khảo thêm các topic

+ Chinh phục kì thi tốt nghiệp THPT Quốc gia
+ Level up your Vocabulary
+ IDIOMS theo chủ đề
+ Dịch thuật -Word order
+ Luyện nghe Tiếng Anh Magic Ears

Chúc bạn học tốt!

S I M O

Cựu Phụ trách nhóm Anh
Thành viên
19 Tháng tư 2017
Nam Định
Trái tim của Riky-Kun
1, “I’d like to be in one of that động từ phía sau ở dạng số nhiều ….. .” he said. A. teachers classes B. teacher classes C. teacher’s class D. teacher’s classes
2, The country’s wealth comes chiefly from its many …… . A. herd of cattle B. herd of cattles
C. herds of cattle đàn gia súc D. herds of cattles
3, Edward …….goes to bed before midnight. A. hardly ever ít B. seldom never C. almost ever D. hardly never
4, ……what most people say about him, he has a very good sense of humor.
A. Contrary to trái ngược B. Against C. Opposite to bên ngược lại/ khác biệt hoàn toàn D. Opposing
5, I’m never free on Tuesday evenings as I have a ……arrangement to go to the cinema with a friend.
A. long-lived B. long-standing lâu dài C. long-range D. long-lasting
6, I wrote to my bank manager …….to getting a loan. A. in the hope B. with the aim C. on the question D. with a view to v-ing với mong muốn
7, He isn’t …….run the business alone. A. capable of B. good at C. able to có khả năng D. used to
to be capable of/good at/used to + Ving
to be able to + V

8, Making mistakes is all ……of growing up. A. chalk and cheese khác nhau hoàn toàn B. part and parcel phần quan trọng C. top and bottom D. odds and ends lặt vặt lẻ tẻ
9, And finally here’s a …….of today’s sports news. A. round-down B. round-off C. round-on D. round-up = phần chính
10, It was a horrible ride through pouring rain. …….he had a puncture and for the last hour had to push the bike.
A. Even so B. To make matters worse tồi tệ hơn thế C. As a matter of fact D. In fact
11, I hurried to ……Smith so that we could discuss some of the new plans as we were walking.
A. come up with B. overtake C. catch up with bắt kịp D. reach up to

Ngoài ra bạn cũng có thể tham khảo và ủng hộ những topic sau để có sự tiến bộ về nhiều kỹ năng ~
[TIPs] Rewrite the sentences
Ten words a day and some tips for learning
[Dịch thuật] Word order

Luyện thi tốt nghiệp THPTQG môn tiếng Anh
NEXT 0.2
Chia sẻ phương pháp ôn thi
Tổng hợp kiến thức các môn
Chúc bạn một ngày vui vẻ!

Reactions: Uyên Phan731
Top Bottom