English THPT Choose the best answer:

Uyên Phan731

Học sinh
Thành viên
16 Tháng chín 2021
[TẶNG BẠN] TRỌN BỘ Bí kíp học tốt 08 môn
Chắc suất Đại học top - Giữ chỗ ngay!!

ĐĂNG BÀI NGAY để cùng trao đổi với các thành viên siêu nhiệt tình & dễ thương trên diễn đàn.

Test: 11/G12/B Choose the best answer: ( Vocabulary )
1, The boy learns hard in his ….. to be the top in every exam, which will leave a good impression on his girlfriend.
A. try B. attempt C. way D. wish
2, Shall we ….. hands to make the earth a better place to live in ? A. wash B. join C. join in D. shake
3, Although he is busy with his work, he is willing to …… a hand with the housework. A. give B. help C. take D. pass
4, Whatever you do, I’m by your side to give ….. . A. effort B. strength C. hand D. support
5, He had to make a great ….. so that his child could have a good education. A. sacrifice B. offer C. contract D. loss
6, Tourism is the major source of ….. for the area. A. property B. spending C. pay D. income 7, It’s time we concentrated on our …… business. A. core B. heart C. center D. essence
8, They are conducting a campaign to ….. the public about the dangers of smoking. A. train B. educade C. teach D. prepare
9, He is said to have received a Housing Design …… 2 years ago. A. Prize B. Gift C. Award D. Present
10, In this job, experience counts for more than paper ….. . A. background B. quality C. certificate D. qualifications
11, Putting a man on the moon was one of our greatest …… that will be mentioned in history again and again.
A. success B. tasks C. missions D. achievements
12, The government must take ….. to reduce crime so that tourists will feel safe when they come to our country.
A. ways B. stages C. measures D. steps
13, …… is a chemical used to kill insects that damage crops. A. Pesticide B. Fertilizer C. Medicine D. Substance 14, The Prime Minister ….. the people many times about the bad effects of drug. A. reminded B. said C. told D. warned 15, I didn’t know how to answer his question. There was a ….. in our conversation. A. break B. pause C. quiet D. silence 16, I’d like to take this …… to thank you for supporting me during the hard time.
A. celebration B. time C. anniversary D. opportunity
17, For the ….. of how the system works, see the example below. A. definition B. overview C. illustration D. map
18, I apply this methodology to my students as I hold the ….. that children learn best through playing.
A. reason B. view C. belief D. thought
19, The main disadvantage to our house is that the only ….. to the garden is through a bedroom.
A. passage B. doorway C. access D. communication
20, She gave me the same advice ….. you did. A. like B. than C. who D. as 21, Working with the mentally handicapped requires considerable ….. of patience and understanding.
A. resources B. means C. provisions D. stocks 22, The mother sat by her ….. child’s bedside all night. A. asleep B. sleeping C. sleep D. overslept 23, It’s much more expensive if you use the phone at ….. rate . A. high B. busy C. peak D. heavy 24, ……. you are, the more you laugh. A. The happier B. More happy C. The happy D. Happier 25, I’ve been working …… quite a lot of pressure lately. A. in B. with C. on D. under 26, At ….. time did I ever promise you a pay rise. A. any B. no C. all D. some
27, …… has such a stunning achievement been recorded. A. Always B. Seldom C. Today D. Recently
28, We might have to change our plans for the weekend and, …… , we’ll let you know as soon as possible.
A. in case B. providing C. supposing D. if so 29, I love this painting of an old man. He has such a beautiful, ….. smile. A. childhood B. childish C. childless D. childlike 30, He will only pass the exam if there is a(n) …… in his class work. A. progress B. increase C. improvement D. rise
31, I know this is a big disappointment but don’t take it to ….. . A. soul B. mind C. spirit D. heart 32, They were ….. in conversation and didn’t notice me leaving the room. A. deep B. thoroughly C. solidly D. far 33, I would like to thank you, ….. my colleagues, for the welcome you have given us.
A. on account of B. on behalf of C. because of D. instead of
34, My cousin obviously didn’t …… much of an impression on you if you can’t remember meeting him.
A. create B. do C. make D. build
35, The building work must be finished by the end of the month ….. of cost.
A. ignorant B. thoughtless C. uncaring D. regardless
36, Her friends all had brothers and sisters but she was a(n) ….. child. A. singular B. individual C. single D. only 37, I wish I could give you the ….. to your problems. A. reply B. conclusion C. answer D. end 38, She may have been poor, but she was ….. honest. A. finally B. at least C. in the end D. at last 39, Richard started the race well but ran out of ….. in the later stages. A. power B. steam C. force D. effort 40, If you are …… of hearing, you will find our hearing aids invaluable. A. hard B. short C. poor D. weak 41, I didn’t really want to see the film, but my mother was so …. to go that I finally agreed.
A. keen B. willing C. sincere D. energetic
42, She tells her small boy every day not to be rude, but it’s like water off a duck’s ……. .
A. wings B. beak C. back D. feathers
43, Many athletes have reached their ….. by the time they are twenty. A. summit B. top C. point D. peak
44, If you walk along this lane you will see the signpost …. to the beach. A. pointing B. showing C. directing D. indicating
45. Buy me a newspaper on your way home, ........ ? A. will you B. don’t you C. can’t you D. do you
46. Our university ........about 4000 new students every year. A. allows B. accepts C. gets D. admits
Please don’t .......a word of this to anyone else: it’s highly confidential. A. breathe B. speak C. pass D. mutter

Reactions: S I M O

S I M O

Cựu Phụ trách nhóm Anh
Thành viên
19 Tháng tư 2017
Nam Định
Trái tim của Riky-Kun
1, The boy learns hard in his ….. to be the top in every exam, which will leave a good impression on his girlfriend.
A. try B. attempt quyết tâmC. way D. wish
2, Shall we ….. hands to make the earth a better place to live in ? A. wash B. join chung tay C. join in D. shake
3, Although he is busy with his work, he is willing to …… a hand with the housework. A. give giúp đỡ B. help C. take D. pass
4, Whatever you do, I’m by your side to give ….. . A. effort B. strength C. hand D. support
5, He had to make a great ….. so that his child could have a good education. A. sacrifice hy sinh B. offer C. contract D. loss
6, Tourism is the major source of ….. for the area. A. property B. spending C. pay D. income nguồn thu nhập chính
7, It’s time we concentrated on our …… business. A. core hoạt động kinh doanh cốt lõiB. heart C. center D. essence
8, They are conducting a campaign to ….. the public about the dangers of smoking. A. train B. educate giáo dục C. teach D. prepare
9, He is said to have received a Housing Design …… 2 years ago. A. Prize B. Gift C. Award D. Present
10, In this job, experience counts for more than paper ….. . A. background B. quality C. certificate D. qualifications bằng cấp
11, Putting a man on the was one of our greatest …… that will be mentioned in history again and again.
A. success B. tasks C. missions D. achievements thành tựu
12, The government must take ….. to reduce crime so that tourists will feel safe when they come to our country.
A. ways B. stages C. measures có những biện pháp D. steps
13, …… is a chemical used to kill insects that damage crops. A. Pesticide thuốc trừ sâu B. Fertilizer C. Medicine D. Substance
14, The Prime Minister ….. the people many times about the bad effects of drug. A. reminded B. said C. told D. warned cảnh cáo
15, I didn’t know how to answer his question. There was a ….. in our conversation. A. break B. pause C. quiet D. silence khoảng lặng
16, I’d like to take this …… to thank you for supporting me during the hard time.
A. celebration B. time C. anniversary D. opportunity nắm bắt cơ hội
17, For the ….. of how the system works, see the example below. A. definition B. overview tổng quan C. illustration D. map
18, I apply this methodology to my students as I hold the ….. that children learn best through playing.
A. reason B. view C. belief tin rằng D. thought
19, The main disadvantage to our house is that the only ….. to the garden is through a bedroom.
A. passage B. doorway C. access đg tiếp cận D. communication
20, She gave me the same advice ….. you did. A. like B. than C. who D. as
https://diendan.hocmai.vn/threads/ly-thuyet-cau-so-sanh-hmf.828751/
21, Working with the mentally handicapped requires considerable ….. of patience and understanding.
A. resources phẩm chất B. means C. provisions D. stocks
22, The mother sat by her ….. child’s bedside all night. A. asleep B. sleeping C. sleep D. overslept
23, It’s much more expensive if you use the phone at ….. rate. A. high mức độ cao B. busy C. peak D. heavy
24, ……. you are, the more you laugh. A. The happier B. More happy C. The happy D. Happier
25, I’ve been working …… quite a lot of pressure lately. A. in B. with C. on D. under dưới áp lực
26, At ….. time did I ever promise you a pay rise. A. any B. no C. all D. some
https://diendan.hocmai.vn/threads/ly-thuyet-dao-ngu-hmf.828750/
27, …… has such a stunning achievement been recorded. A. Always B. Seldom C. Today D. Recently
28, We might have to change our plans for the weekend and, …… , we’ll let you know as soon as possible.
A. in case B. providing C. supposing D. if so nếu z
29, I love this painting of an old man. He has such a beautiful, ….. smile. A. childhood B. childish C. childless D. childlike hồn nhiên giống như 1 đứa trẻ
30, He will only pass the exam if there is a(n) …… in his class work. A. progress B. increase C. improvement D. rise
improvement sự tiến bộ
increase và rise chỉ sự gia tăng về số lượng
progress là không đi kèm mạo từ

31, I know this is a big disappointment but don’t take it to ….. . A. soul B. mind C. spirit D. heart để bụng
32, They were ….. in conversation and didn’t notice me leaving the room. A. deep chú tâm hoàn toàn B. thoroughly C. solidly D. far
33, I would like to thank you, ….. my colleagues, for the welcome you have given us.
A. on account of B. on behalf of thay mặt C. because of D. instead of
34, My cousin obviously didn’t …… much of an impression on you if you can’t remember meeting him.
A. create B. do C. make D. build
do impression of sb
make impression on sb

35, The building work must be finished by the end of the month ….. of cost.
A. ignorant B. thoughtless C. uncaring D. regardless ko phân biệt
36, Her friends all had brothers and sisters but she was a(n) ….. child. A. singular B. individual C. single D. only child = con 1
37, I wish I could give you the ….. to your problems. A. reply B. conclusion C. answer D. end
38, She may have been poor, but she was ….. honest. A. finally B. at least ít nhất C. in the end D. at last
39, Richard started the race well but ran out of ….. in the later stages. A. power B. steam (cả cụm là hết hơi) C. force D. effort
40, If you are …… of hearing, you will find our hearing aids invaluable. A. hard lãng tai B. short C. poor D. weak
41, I didn’t really want to see the film, but my mother was so …. to go that I finally agreed.
A. keen mãnh liệt B. willing C. sincere D. energetic
42, She tells her small boy every day not to be rude, but it’s like water off a duck’s ……. . nước đổ đầu vịt
A. wings B. beak C. back D. feathers
43, Many athletes have reached their ….. by the time they are twenty. A. summit B. top C. point D. peak đỉnh cao
44, If you walk along this lane you will see the signpost …. to the beach. A. pointing to = chỉ hướng tới B. showing C. directing D. indicating
45. Buy me a newspaper on your way home, ........ ? A. will you có thể không B. don’t you C. can’t you D. do you
https://diendan.hocmai.vn/threads/ly-thuyet-cau-hoi-duoi-tag-question-hmf.831080/
46. Our university ........about 4000 new students every year. A. allows B. accepts C. gets D. admits
Please don’t .......a word of this to anyone else: it’s highly confidential. A. breathe nói cho ng khác biết B. speak C. pass D. mutter
Ngoài ra bạn cũng có thể tham khảo và ủng hộ những topic sau để có sự tiến bộ về nhiều kỹ năng ~
[TIPs] Rewrite the sentences
Ten words a day and some tips for learning
[Dịch thuật] Word order

Luyện thi tốt nghiệp THPTQG môn tiếng Anh
NEXT 0.2
Chia sẻ phương pháp ôn thi
Tổng hợp kiến thức các môn
Chúc bạn một ngày vui vẻ!

Top Bottom