[Anh văn]Viết 1 đoạn văn về tổ chức bữa tiệc

S

sandy_26

[TẶNG BẠN] TRỌN BỘ Bí kíp học tốt 08 môn
Chắc suất Đại học top - Giữ chỗ ngay!!

ĐĂNG BÀI NGAY để cùng trao đổi với các thành viên siêu nhiệt tình & dễ thương trên diễn đàn.

viết 1 đoạn văn về 1 bữa tiệc dựa vào các ý như sau:
- whose party was it?
- what was the occasion?
-did you take a gift for the host?
- who did you go with?
-where was the party?
-were there any decorations?
-were there a loy of people there?
-did you know most of the people there?
-what sort of food and drink did you have?
-what was the music like?
-did you dance?
-did you meet anybody nice there?
-what time did it finish?
-did you stay to the end?
giúp mình với
mình cần gấp.........

Xin chào, xin chào~ :Rabbit34
Ghé xem một số nội dung tâm đắc của team Anh chúng mình nhé
Chúc bạn một ngày vui vẻ!

K

ken_luckykid

Hi everybody, I represent for my group to report about the party to welcome the new year. The main content of the party is that we will organize a party to welcome the new year at the restaurant at 7am and 7pm. January, 2013. We invite the people to attend our party. All friends in the class will be invited. At 8am, we will organize the contest of packing the rice cake. The winner will be received a special reward – one of three red envelops. In these three envelops, there will be an envelop with 20 dollars, 1 with 10 dollar, and 5 dollar. The reward will be rewarded in the second party at 7pm in the same day. Especially, everybody attending the party will be received a red envelop as the first year reward. Beginning the second phase party is “Happy New Year” song and a clapping wave. Then, there will be some special foods and drinks prepared by me such as beefsteak, roll grill, soft drink, fruits, cake, fried potatoes, candy and melon seed, so on and some special foods as the rice cake packed in the morning. And to join in the fun for the party, we will invite a international jugglery to perform, his name is Luu Khiem. And the comedian that we refer his name, anyone must laugh, it is Hoai Linh comedian. Finally, it will be the rewarding to the rice cake packer. Please inform me 1 week before the party if you can attend.

-------------------
"Xin chào mọi người, tôi xin đại diện cho nhóm của tôi thuyết trình về buổi tiệc mừng năm mới. Nội dung chính của buổi tiệc như sau: Chúng tôi sẽ tổ chức một buổi tiệc mừng năm mới tại nhà hàng vào lúc 8 giờ sáng và 7 giờ tối, tháng 1, năm 2013. Chúng tôi xin trân trọng mời các bạn đến tham dự buổi tiệc của chúng tôi. Tất cả các bạn trong lớp sẽ được mời. Vào lúc 8 giờ sáng, chúng tối sẽ tổ chức cuộc thi gói bánh chưng. Người chiến thắng sẽ nhận được một phần quà đặc biệt là lựa chọn 1 trong 3 phong bì lì xì màu đỏ. Trong 3 phong bì này sẽ có 1 phong bì chứa 20 dollar, 1 chứa 10 dallar, và 5 dollar. Giải thưởng sẽ được trao tặng vào buổi tiệc đợt hai vào lúc 7 giờ tối cùng ngày. Đặc biệt, mỗi người đi dự tiệc sẽ được nhận một phong bì đỏ là quà may mắn đầu năm. Bắt đầu buổi tiệc đợt 2 là bài hát "Happy New Year" và một tràn pháo tay. Sau đó, sẽ có một vài thức ăn và uống đặc biệt do chính tôi chuẩn bị như: Bò bít tết, chả cuốn, coca-cola, nước ngọt, trái cây tráng miệng, bánh, khoai tây chiên, kẹo và hạt dưa...vân vân...và một món ăn đặc biệt là bánh chưng lúc sáng ta đã gói. Và để góp vui cho buổi tiệc, chúng tôi sẽ mời một anh chàng ảo thuật gia tầm cỡ quốc tế đến biểu diễn, anh ta tên là Luu Khiem. Và diễn viên hài mà khi chúng ta nhắc đến tên anh thì chưa xem cũng đã cười, đó là diễn viên hài Hoài Linh. Cuối cùng, Sẽ là việc trao giải thưởng cho người gói bánh chưng. Làm ơn cho tôi biết trước 1 tuần trước buổi tiệc nếu bạn có thể tham dự."

N

nhatvy2606

Hi everybody, I represent for my group to report about the party to welcome the new year. The main content of the party is that we will organize a party to welcome the new year at the restaurant at 7am and 7pm. January, 2013. We invite the people to attend our party. All friends in the class will be invited. At 8am, we will organize the contest of packing the rice cake. The winner will be received a special reward – one of three red envelops. In these three envelops, there will be an envelop with 20 dollars, 1 with 10 dollar, and 5 dollar. The reward will be rewarded in the second party at 7pm in the same day. Especially, everybody attending the party will be received a red envelop as the first year reward. Beginning the second phase party is “Happy New Year” song and a clapping wave. Then, there will be some special foods and drinks prepared by me such as beefsteak, roll grill, soft drink, fruits, cake, fried potatoes, candy and melon seed, so on and some special foods as the rice cake packed in the morning. And to join in the fun for the party, we will invite a international jugglery to perform, his name is Luu Khiem. And the comedian that we refer his name, anyone must laugh, it is Hoai Linh comedian. Finally, it will be the rewarding to the rice cake packer. Please inform me 1 week before the party if you can attend.

-------------------
"Xin chào mọi người, tôi xin đại diện cho nhóm của tôi thuyết trình về buổi tiệc mừng năm mới. Nội dung chính của buổi tiệc như sau: Chúng tôi sẽ tổ chức một buổi tiệc mừng năm mới tại nhà hàng vào lúc 8 giờ sáng và 7 giờ tối, tháng 1, năm 2013. Chúng tôi xin trân trọng mời các bạn đến tham dự buổi tiệc của chúng tôi. Tất cả các bạn trong lớp sẽ được mời. Vào lúc 8 giờ sáng, chúng tối sẽ tổ chức cuộc thi gói bánh chưng. Người chiến thắng sẽ nhận được một phần quà đặc biệt là lựa chọn 1 trong 3 phong bì lì xì màu đỏ. Trong 3 phong bì này sẽ có 1 phong bì chứa 20 dollar, 1 chứa 10 dallar, và 5 dollar. Giải thưởng sẽ được trao tặng vào buổi tiệc đợt hai vào lúc 7 giờ tối cùng ngày. Đặc biệt, mỗi người đi dự tiệc sẽ được nhận một phong bì đỏ là quà may mắn đầu năm. Bắt đầu buổi tiệc đợt 2 là bài hát "Happy New Year" và một tràn pháo tay. Sau đó, sẽ có một vài thức ăn và uống đặc biệt do chính tôi chuẩn bị như: Bò bít tết, chả cuốn, coca-cola, nước ngọt, trái cây tráng miệng, bánh, khoai tây chiên, kẹo và hạt dưa...vân vân...và một món ăn đặc biệt là bánh chưng lúc sáng ta đã gói. Và để góp vui cho buổi tiệc, chúng tôi sẽ mời một anh chàng ảo thuật gia tầm cỡ quốc tế đến biểu diễn, anh ta tên là Luu Khiem. Và diễn viên hài mà khi chúng ta nhắc đến tên anh thì chưa xem cũng đã cười, đó là diễn viên hài Hoài Linh. Cuối cùng, Sẽ là việc trao giải thưởng cho người gói bánh chưng. Làm ơn cho tôi biết trước 1 tuần trước buổi tiệc nếu bạn có thể tham dự."

Ken ơi đề ra là về 1 buổi tiệc đã xảy ra cơ mà.....................

O

one_day

A birthday party

Fiona is my neighbor. She turned twelve recently and her parents held a birthday party for her. I was one of those invited.
The party began at about three in the afternoon. There were about twenty of us children gathered in Fiona's house. We were all dressed in our best clothes. Everyone, especially Fiona, wore a happy smile.

We gave our presents to Fiona and she happily opened them. It must really be exciting to receive all those presents.

After that Fiona's mother served us soft drinks and delicious tidbits. We then played some games like "Musical Chairs" and "Treasure Hunt". The winners were given prizes.

At about four-thirty Fiona's mother brought out the birthday cake. It was beautifully decorated with pink and white icing. Twelve colorful candles sat in the middle of the cake. We all sang "Happy Birthday" to Fiona after which she blew out the candles and cut the cake. We clapped out hands eagerly.

We helped ourselves to slices of the delicious cake. Then we continued our games.

Finally at about six in the evening the party came to an end. We were all tired but happy. The parents of the other children came to collect them. I helped Fiona and her mother clean up the mess we made. After that I walked home which was only two doors away.

Nguồn: yahoo

Top Bottom