Tú Uyn

Học sinh
Thành viên
31 Tháng bảy 2021
Hà Nam
Trần Phú
[TẶNG BẠN] TRỌN BỘ Bí kíp học tốt 08 môn
Chắc suất Đại học top - Giữ chỗ ngay!!

ĐĂNG BÀI NGAY để cùng trao đổi với các thành viên siêu nhiệt tình & dễ thương trên diễn đàn.

1. The telephone, which is considered (be) one of the most useful scientific achievements of the century , is
said (invent) ………………….by A. Bell
2. By eight o'clock this evening, the spaceship (travel) ………………….for five hours round the earth
3. It (look) ……………….as if this light (burn) ……………….all night, I must (forget) …………………
(switch) …………………. it before I (go) …………………. to bed last night
4. We'd better (start)............................ early, we don’t want to risk (get)............................
(catch)............................ in traffic jam
5. He doesn’t allow (read)............................ his diary but last night he found his father (read)............................,
he couldn’t but (ignore)............................ the incident
6. I don’t mind your (borrow)............................ my book, but I'd sooner you (ask)............................ me first
7. The fog (come)............................ and I suppose they (not know)............................ which way
(turn)............................. If they (have)............................ a map and compass with them, they (not drown)
8. He took to (follow)............................ me about and (criticize)............................ my work till I threatened
(hit)............................ me
9. It was essential that the reunion (moderate)........................ its demand for a shorter working week
10. Were I (know)........................ the answer to the question, I (tell)........................ you right away
11. Would you like Peter (paint)........................ the door white?
I’d rather he (paint)........................ it blue
12. They’ve got everything. Nothing seems (forget)........................
13. Hardly I (arrive)........................ when the discussion broke out
14. Al the lights are on. You must (forget)........................ (turn)........................ the lights off before going to bed
last night
15. Had I (follow)........................ my parents’ advice before, I (not be)........................ in danger not
@Nguyễn Phan Ánh Nguyệt @Minh Nhí @Một Nửa Của Sự Thật @Nguyễn Võ Hà Trang
Help me!!!!!! Mik đang cần gấp !!!!!
Thank you <33333

Last edited:
Reactions: Minh Nhí

Minh Nhí

Cựu Mod Tiếng Anh|Cựu Phó nhóm Tiếng Anh
Thành viên
Trưởng nhóm xuất sắc nhất 2017
18 Tháng mười một 2013
Chào bạn, bạn được khuyến khích đặt 5 CÂU HỎI/ 1 BÀI ĐĂNG để chúng mình hỗ trợ tốt nhất nhé!
15. Had I (follow)............FOLLOWED............ my parents’ advice before, I (not be).......WOULD NOT HAVE BEEN................. in danger.

14. Al the lights are on. You must (forget).......HAVE FORGOTTEN................. (turn).......TO TURN................. the lights off before going to bed
last night

13. Hardly HAD I (arrive).....ARRIVED................... when the discussion broke out

11. Would you like Peter (paint)...........TO PAINT............. the door white?

12. They’ve got everything. Nothing seems (forget).........TO FORGET...............

Mời bạn tham khảo thêm

+ Chinh phục kì thi tốt nghiệp THPT Quốc gia
+ Level up your Vocabulary
+ IDIOMS theo chủ đề
+ Dịch thuật -Word order
+ Luyện nghe Tiếng Anh Magic Ears

Chúc bạn học tốt!

Reactions: Tú Uyn

Tú Uyn

Học sinh
Thành viên
31 Tháng bảy 2021
Hà Nam
Trần Phú
Chào bạn, bạn được khuyến khích đặt 5 CÂU HỎI/ 1 BÀI ĐĂNG để chúng mình hỗ trợ tốt nhất nhé!
15. Had I (follow)............FOLLOWED............ my parents’ advice before, I (not be).......WOULD NOT HAVE BEEN................. in danger.

14. Al the lights are on. You must (forget).......HAVE FORGOTTEN................. (turn).......TO TURN................. the lights off before going to bed
last night

13. Hardly HAD I (arrive).....ARRIVED................... when the discussion broke out

11. Would you like Peter (paint)...........TO PAINT............. the door white?

12. They’ve got everything. Nothing seems (forget).........TO FORGET...............

giúp em nốt mấy câu kia vs!!!! @Minh Nhí

Reactions: S I M O

S I M O

Cựu Phụ trách nhóm Anh
Thành viên
19 Tháng tư 2017
Nam Định
Trái tim của Riky-Kun
Tham khảo
Lý thuyết https://diendan.hocmai.vn/threads/tong-hop-de-ngu-phap-trong-tam-tu-vung-on-thi.828411/
1. The telephone, which is considered (be)to be one of the most useful scientific achievements of the century , is
said (invent) to have been invented………………….by A. Bell
2. By eight o'clock this evening, the spaceship (travel) ……will have traveled…………….for five hours round the earth
3. It (look) ……looked………….as if this light (burn) …had burned…………….all night, I must (forget) …………have forgotten………
(switch) ……to switch……………. it before I (go) ……went……………. to bed last night
4. We'd better (start).........start................... early, we don’t want to risk (get)............getting................
(catch).........caught................... in traffic jam
5. He doesn’t allow (read)..........reading.................. his diary but last night he found his father (read)...........reading.................,
he couldn’t but (ignore)................ignore............ the incident
can't but + V = chỉ việc bạn bị buộc phải làm và không có sự lựa chọn khác
6. I don’t mind your (borrow)............borrowing................ my book, but I'd sooner you (ask).......asked..................... me first
7. The fog (come)..............came.............. and I suppose they (not know)....didn't know........................ which way
(turn).............to turn................ If they (have).........had had................... a map and compass with them, they (not drown)
...................wouldn't have drowned.........
8. He took to (follow).........following................... me about and (criticize)............criticizing................ my work till I threatened
(hit).........to hit................... me
take to V-ing/ sth = dần dần làm thường xuyên
9. It was essential that the reunion (moderate).....moderate................... its demand for a shorter working week
10. Were I (know)........to know................ the answer to the question, I (tell)...would tell..................... you right away

Ngoài ra bạn cũng có thể tham khảo và ủng hộ những topic sau để có sự tiến bộ về nhiều kỹ năng ~
[TIPs] Rewrite the sentences
Ten words a day and some tips for learning
[Dịch thuật] Word order

Luyện thi tốt nghiệp THPTQG môn tiếng Anh
NEXT 0.2
Chia sẻ phương pháp ôn thi
Tổng hợp kiến thức các môn
Chúc bạn một ngày vui vẻ!

Top Bottom