English THPT Tiếng Anh

tranphuongdinh080@gmail.com

Học sinh
Thành viên
17 Tháng mười 2021
[TẶNG BẠN] TRỌN BỘ Bí kíp học tốt 08 môn
Chắc suất Đại học top - Giữ chỗ ngay!!

ĐĂNG BÀI NGAY để cùng trao đổi với các thành viên siêu nhiệt tình & dễ thương trên diễn đàn.

Exercise 15: Reduce the following relative pronouns by using VING, P2, or TO-V
1. The man who teaches my son is my friend. → The man teaching my son is my friend.
2. The computers which are used here are very old. ______________________________________________________________________________
3. John was the last person who left the room. ______________________________________________________________________________
4. Do you know the woman who made a very interesting speech last night? ______________________________________________________________________________
5. They’ve just delivered the goods that were ordered last week. ______________________________________________________________________________
6. Mary was the second person who was rescued from the burning house. ______________________________________________________________________________
7. Here are some accounts that you must check. ______________________________________________________________________________
8. People who listen to very loud music may suffer gradual hearing loss. ______________________________________________________________________________
9. He was the man who was saved in the fire. ______________________________________________________________________________
10. The teacher who takes the responsibility for the class is Ms. Lan. ______________________________________________________________________________
11. She’s just bought a handbag which was made of crocodile skin. ______________________________________________________________________________
12. The story which was told by my grandma was interesting. ______________________________________________________________________________
13. The Queen Elizabeth is the largest ship which had been built on the Clyde. ______________________________________________________________________________
14. He was the second man who was killed in this way. ______________________________________________________________________________
15. This is the school which was built many years ago. _________________________________________

Reactions: S I M O

S I M O

Cựu Phụ trách nhóm Anh
Thành viên
19 Tháng tư 2017
Nam Định
Trái tim của Riky-Kun
Exercise 15: Reduce the following relative pronouns by using VING, P2, or TO-V
1. The man who teaches my son is my friend. → The man teaching my son is my friend.
2. The computers which are used here are very old. ______________________________________________________________________________
3. John was the last person who left the room. ______________________________________________________________________________
4. Do you know the woman who made a very interesting speech last night? ______________________________________________________________________________
5. They’ve just delivered the goods that were ordered last week. ______________________________________________________________________________
6. Mary was the second person who was rescued from the burning house. ______________________________________________________________________________
7. Here are some accounts that you must check. ______________________________________________________________________________
8. People who listen to very loud music may suffer gradual hearing loss. ______________________________________________________________________________
9. He was the man who was saved in the fire. ______________________________________________________________________________
10. The teacher who takes the responsibility for the class is Ms. Lan. ______________________________________________________________________________
11. She’s just bought a handbag which was made of crocodile skin. ______________________________________________________________________________
12. The story which was told by my grandma was interesting. ______________________________________________________________________________
13. The Queen Elizabeth is the largest ship which had been built on the Clyde. ______________________________________________________________________________
14. He was the second man who was killed in this way. ______________________________________________________________________________
15. This is the school which was built many years ago. _________________________________________
Lý thuyết rút gọn mệnh đề quan hệ https://diendan.hocmai.vn/threads/ly-thuyet-menh-de-quan-he-hmf.828449/#post-4048101

a. Đại từ quan hệ đóng chức năng là tân ngữ

- Lược bỏ đại từ quan hệ

- Trong trường hợp có giới từ đứng trước đại từ quan hệ thì đổi ra cuối mệnh đề quan hệ
Ex. 7. here are some accounts you must check
tương tự các câu

b. Đại từ quan hệ đóng chức năng là chủ ngữ

- Trường hợp bị động => Rút gọn bằng cách dùng V(p2)

Ex. 2. the computers used here are very old
tương tự với các câu 15, 13, 12, 11, 5
- Trường hợp chủ động => Rút gọn bằng cách dùng V-ing (Trường hợp phủ định thêm not trước V-ing)

Ex. 10. the teacher taking the responsibility for ....
tương tự với các câu 8, 6, 4

c. Các trường hợp khác

- Rút gọn bằng to-V (Dấu hiệu nhận biết: đi kèm với số thứ tự hoặc trong câu so sánh hơn nhất)

Ex. 14. He was the second man to be killed in this way
tương tự với các câu 9, 3

- Nếu sau khi rút gọn xong mà động từ trở thành being => có thể lược bỏ being

Ex. Rikimaru, who is a member of INTO1, used to be a member of WARPs UP.

=> Rikimaru, being a member of INTO1, used to be a member of WARPs UP.

=> Rikimaru, a member of INTO1, used to be a member of WARPs UP.

- Nếu sau khi rút gọn xong mà động từ trở thành having => chuyển thành with (Đối với not having thì dùng without)

Ex. YouTubers who have 100,000 subscribers will earn a YouTube silver button.

=> YouTubers having 100,000 subscribers will earn a YouTube silver button.

=> YouTubers with 100,000 subscribers will earn a YouTube silver button.

Ngoài ra bạn cũng có thể tham khảo và ủng hộ những topic sau để có sự tiến bộ về nhiều kỹ năng ~
[TIPs] Rewrite the sentences
Ten words a day and some tips for learning
[Dịch thuật] Word order

Luyện thi tốt nghiệp THPTQG môn tiếng Anh
NEXT 0.2
Chia sẻ phương pháp ôn thi
Tổng hợp kiến thức các môn
Chúc bạn một ngày vui vẻ!

Top Bottom