Zelly Nguyễn

Học sinh chăm học
Thành viên
26 Tháng tám 2021
Hưng Yên
THCS Nam Hồng
[TẶNG BẠN] TRỌN BỘ Bí kíp học tốt 08 môn
Chắc suất Đại học top - Giữ chỗ ngay!!

ĐĂNG BÀI NGAY để cùng trao đổi với các thành viên siêu nhiệt tình & dễ thương trên diễn đàn.

I. Replace the phrases in bold with other similar ones.
1.All things considered, I believe that corporal punishment should not be reintroduced into our schools as it is a cruel method of disciplining students.
2.Lastly, it may be concluded that freedom of speech is a basic right of every individual, regardless of race or creed.
3.To conclude, I am convinced that all the governments of the world should embark immediately on a joint policy of total disarmament.
4.To conclude, it is clear that in the light of the many miscarriages of justice in the past, capital punishment is not ethical or humane, and should be abandoned entirely.
5.In conclusion, it is my opinion that school uniforms are an unfortunate necessity and therefore should not be abolished.

Reactions: S I M O

S I M O

Cựu Phụ trách nhóm Anh
Thành viên
19 Tháng tư 2017
Nam Định
Trái tim của Riky-Kun
1.All things considered, I believe that corporal punishment should not be reintroduced into our schools as it is a cruel method of disciplining students.
2.Lastly, it may be concluded that freedom of speech is a basic right of every individual, regardless of race or creed.
3.To conclude, I am convinced that all the governments of the world should embark immediately on a joint policy of total disarmament.
4.To conclude, it is clear that in the light of the many miscarriages of justice in the past, capital punishment is not ethical or humane, and should be abandoned entirely.
5.In conclusion, it is my opinion that school uniforms are an unfortunate necessity and therefore should not be abolished.
1. In conclusion, I hold the belief that corporal punishment should not be reintroduced into our schools as it is a cruel method of disciplining students.
2. Finally/Last, it may be concluded that / Overall, it may be said that freedom of speech is a basic right of every individual, regardless of race or creed.
3. In a nutshell, I believed that all the governments of the world should embark immediately on a joint policy of total disarmament.
4. To sum up/ In summary, it is obvious that in the light of the many miscarriages of justice in the past, capital punishment is not ethical or humane, and should be abandoned entirely.
5. All things considered/ All in all, it is my own view/perspective that school uniforms are an unfortunate necessity and therefore should not be abolished.
Tất cả các cụm từ viết đầu câu đều dùng để thay thế cho nhau với nghĩa là "tóm lại" nhé

Ngoài ra bạn cũng có thể tham khảo và ủng hộ những topic sau để có sự tiến bộ về nhiều kỹ năng ~
[TIPs] Rewrite the sentences
Ten words a day and some tips for learning
[Dịch thuật] Word order

Luyện thi tốt nghiệp THPTQG môn tiếng Anh
NEXT 0.2
Chia sẻ phương pháp ôn thi
Tổng hợp kiến thức các môn
Chúc bạn một ngày vui vẻ!

Reactions: Zelly Nguyễn
Top Bottom