English THCS Read the following passage and then choose the most suitable word or phrase for each space.

Song_Ngu_123

Học sinh chăm học
Thành viên
20 Tháng chín 2021
Hà Nam
THCS Trần Phú
[TẶNG BẠN] TRỌN BỘ Bí kíp học tốt 08 môn
Chắc suất Đại học top - Giữ chỗ ngay!!

ĐĂNG BÀI NGAY để cùng trao đổi với các thành viên siêu nhiệt tình & dễ thương trên diễn đàn.

Read the following passage and then choose the most suitable word or phrase for each space.
Sound Advice for Language Learners
A recent issue of a language learning magazine has consulted a number of experts in the (1) ____ of second language acquisition. Their advice may prove invaluable for those (2)____ a language course. One suggestion is that you (3) ____ whether you are likely to be successful at learning a language? Did you enjoy studying languages at school, for example? Do you have enough time to learn a language? The major (4)____will be your own time and effort. Therefore, you must be sure that the course on offer leads to a (5)_____ qualification. Also, be realistic in your (6)______. If you don't set achievable aims, you are more likely to give up. Do not be deceived (7)______thinking that the most expensive courses are the best. (8) ______ around to get the best possible value for money. You should also bear in mind that the quicker you learn a language, the more quickly you forget it. Sandra Miller, a French teacher, tried to teach herself German by enrolling on a (9)______course. Already fluent in four languages and with a sound knowledge of teaching methodology her chances of (10)______ progress were high. Three years on she remembers very little. She feels her biggest mistake was not to follow up her first experience. "I should have consolidated what I'd learn by continuing to study, even if it were by myself."
1.A. branch B. field C. area D. domain
2.A. wondering B. thinking C. looking D. considering
3. A. assess B. review C. balance D. survey
4. A. chance B. cost C. price D. evaluation
5.A. recognized B. understood C. valued D. regarded
6. A. sights B. ends C. objects D. goals
7. A. by B. about C. into D. in
8.A. nose B. push C. run D. shop
9. A. rapid B. crash C. quick D. fast
10. A. achieving B. doing C. making D. gaining

Reactions: S I M O

S I M O

Cựu Phụ trách nhóm Anh
Thành viên
19 Tháng tư 2017
Nam Định
Trái tim của Riky-Kun
Read the following passage and then choose the most suitable word or phrase for each space.
Sound Advice for Language Learners
A recent issue of a language learning magazine has consulted a number of experts in the (1) ____ of second language acquisition. Their advice may prove invaluable for those (2)____ a language course. One suggestion is that you (3) ____ whether you are likely to be successful at learning a language? Did you enjoy studying languages at school, for example? Do you have enough time to learn a language? The major (4)____will be your own time and effort. Therefore, you must be sure that the course on offer leads to a (5)_____ qualification. Also, be realistic in your (6)______. If you don't set achievable aims, you are more likely to give up. Do not be deceived (7)______thinking that the most expensive courses are the best. (8) ______ around to get the best possible value for money. You should also bear in mind that the quicker you learn a language, the more quickly you forget it. Sandra Miller, a French teacher, tried to teach herself German by enrolling on a (9)______course. Already fluent in four languages and with a sound knowledge of teaching methodology her chances of (10)______ progress were high. Three years on she remembers very little. She feels her biggest mistake was not to follow up her first experience. "I should have consolidated what I'd learn by continuing to study, even if it were by myself."
1.A. branch B. field C. area D. domain
2.A. wondering B. thinking C. looking D. considering
3. A. assess B. review C. balance D. survey
4. A. chance B. cost C. price D. evaluation
5.A. recognized B. understood C. valued D. regarded
6. A. sights B. ends C. objects D. goals
7. A. by B. about C. into D. in
8.A. nose B. push C. run D. shop
9. A. rapid B. crash C. quick D. fast
10. A. achieving B. doing C. making D. gaining

1.A. branch B. field LĨNH VỰC C. area D. domain
2.A. wondering B. thinking C. looking D. considering CÂN NHẮC
3. A. assess XEM XÉT, ĐÁNH GIÁ B. review C. balance D. survey
4. A. chance B. cost CHI PHÍ (CƠ HỘI) C. price D. evaluation
5.A. recognized ĐƯỢC CÔNG NHẬN, CÓ GIÁ TRỊ B. understood C. valued D. regarded
6. A. sights B. ends C. objects D. goals MỤC TIÊU
7. A. by B. about C. into LỪA D. in
8.A. nose B. push C. run D. shop XEM XÉT KĨ
9. A. rapid B. crash CẤP TỐC C. quick D. fast
10. A. achieving B. doing C. making TIẾN BỘ D. gaining

Ngoài ra bạn cũng có thể tham khảo và ủng hộ những topic sau để có sự tiến bộ về nhiều kỹ năng ~
[TIPs] Rewrite the sentences
Thành ngữ
[Dịch thuật] Word order

Luyện thi tốt nghiệp THPTQG môn tiếng Anh
NEXT 0.2
Chia sẻ phương pháp ôn thi
Tổng hợp kiến thức các môn

Chúc bạn một ngày vui vẻ!

Top Bottom