Silver flame

Học sinh
Thành viên
10 Tháng ba 2020
Bắc Kạn
Trường THCS
[TẶNG BẠN] TRỌN BỘ Bí kíp học tốt 08 môn
Chắc suất Đại học top - Giữ chỗ ngay!!

ĐĂNG BÀI NGAY để cùng trao đổi với các thành viên siêu nhiệt tình & dễ thương trên diễn đàn.

Chọn đáp án đúng, giải thích ngắn gọn (từ câu 5-25)

Question 1.
A. reserved B. locked C. forced D. touched
Question 2. A. measure B. pleasure C. treasure D. ensure
Mark the letter A, B, C, or D on your answer sheet to indicate the word that differs from the other three in the position of primary stress in each of the following questions.
Question 3.
A. comfort B. nation C. apply D. moment
Question 4. A. decision B. reference C. refusal D. important
Mark the letter A, B, C, or D on your answer sheet to indicate the underlined part that needs correction in each of the following questions.
Question 5. Not only the students but also the teacher are very worried about the final exam.
A B C D
Question 6. Zika is primarily spread by the female Aedes aegypti mosquito, that is active
A B C
mostly in the daytime.
D
Question 7. The actor taught his student how to read, how to stand, how to cry, and talking
A B C D
with fans.
Mark the letter A, B, C, or D on your answer sheet to indicate the correct answer to each of the following questions.
Question 8.
Her eyes are full of tears whenever she _______ such a sad film.
A. watches B. has watched C. will watch D. watched
Question 9. They couldn’t help _______ when they heard the little boy singing a love song.
A. laughing B. to laugh C. laugh D. laughed
Question 10. The harder we tried to solve the riddle, _______.
A. the more confused we got B. we got so confused
C. the most confused we got D. we got more confused
Question 11. Jason asked me _______ me the book the day before.
A. if who gave B. if who has given C. who had given D. that who had given
Question 12. Some film stars _______ difficult to work with
A. are said being B. are said to be C. say to be D. said to be
Question 13. In Vietnam a school year lasts for nine months and is divided _______ two terms.
A. into B. to C. from D. on
Question 14. I would like to invite you to participate in the ceremony_______.
A. graduate B. graduated C. graduation D. graduating
Question 15. The program “I love Vietnam” is a project that uses short films to teach lessons in traffic safety and _______.
A. protecting B. protector C. protective D. protection
Question 16. I cannot bear the noise of my brother’s radio; it _______ me from my work.
A. distracts B. perturbs C. interrupts D. disturbs
Question 17. ASEAN helps to _______ regional cooperation in Southeast Asia in the spirit of equality and partnership
A. invest B. promote C. admit D. invest
Question 18. If it’s raining tomorrow, we shall have to put _______ the match till Sunday.
A. off B. away C. in D. on
Question 19. Let’s _______ the grammar one more time before the test.
A. go through B. come over C. get on D. go over
Mark the letter A, B, C, or D on your answer sheet to indicate the most suitable response to complete each of the following exchanges.
Question 20.
“I’ve passed my final exam.” - Tom: “_______”
A. That’s a good idea. B. Good luck.
C. It’s nice of you to say so. D. Congratulations!
Question 21. Assistant: “Is there anything I can do for you, sir?”
Customer: “_______”
A. Yes, you are welcome. B. Not now. Thanks anyway.
C. Sure. Go ahead, please. D. OK. Your time.
Mark the letter A, B, C, or D on your answer sheet to indicate the word(s) CLOSEST in meaning to the underlined word(s) in each of the following questions.
Question 22.
The unusual hues found in the artwork of some ancient civilizations are attributed to plant dyes.
A. substances B. colors C. secretions D. elements
Question 23. On the whole, these students are among the best prepared who have been through this university.
A. In conclusion B. In fact C. In particular D. In general
Mark the letter A, B, C, or D on your answer sheet to indicate the word(s) OPPOSITE in meaning to the underlined word(s) in each of the following questions.
Question 24.
The test instructions were so poorly written that the students were mixed up about what to do.
A. were puzzled B. were clear C. were confused D. were nervous
Question 25. From the beginning of time, people have puzzled over the forces of the supernatural although a large number of studies have been conducted
A. understood clearly B. doubted C. trusted D. destroyed

Last edited:
Reactions: S I M O

S I M O

Cựu Phụ trách nhóm Anh
Thành viên
19 Tháng tư 2017
Nam Định
Trái tim của Riky-Kun

Question 1.
A. reserved B. locked C. forced D. touched
Question 2. A. measure B. pleasure C. treasure D. ensure
Mark the letter A, B, C, or D on your answer sheet to indicate the word that differs from the other three in the position of primary stress in each of the following questions.
Question 3.
A. comfort B. nation C. apply D. moment
Question 4. A. decision B. reference C. refusal D. important
Mark the letter A, B, C, or D on your answer sheet to indicate the underlined part that needs correction in each of the following questions.
Question 5. Not only the students but also the teacher are very worried about the final exam.
A B C D
Question 6. Zika is primarily spread by the female Aedes aegypti mosquito, that is active
A B C
mostly in the daytime.
D
Question 7. The actor taught his student how to read, how to stand, how to cry, and talking
A B C D
with fans.
Mark the letter A, B, C, or D on your answer sheet to indicate the correct answer to each of the following questions.
Question 8.
Her eyes are full of tears whenever she _______ such a sad film.
A. watches B. has watched C. will watch D. watched
Question 9. They couldn’t help _______ when they heard the little boy singing a love song.
Question 10. The harder we tried to solve the riddle, _______.
Question 11. Jason asked me _______ me the book the day before.
Question 12. Some film stars _______ difficult to work with
Question 13. In Vietnam a school year lasts for nine months and is divided _______ two terms.
Question 14. I would like to invite you to participate in the ceremony_______.
Question 15. The program “I love Vietnam” is a project that uses short films to teach lessons in traffic safety and _______.
Question 16. I cannot bear the noise of my brother’s radio; it _______ me from my work.
A. distracts B. perturbs C. interrupts D. disturbs
Question 17. ASEAN helps to _______ regional cooperation in Southeast Asia in the spirit of equality and partnership
A. invest B. promote C. admit D. invest
Question 18. If it’s raining tomorrow, we shall have to put _______ the match till Sunday.
A. off B. away C. in D. on
A. go through B. come over C. get on D. go over
Mark the letter A, B, C, or D on your answer sheet to indicate the most suitable response to complete each of the following exchanges.
Question 20.
“I’ve passed my final exam.” - Tom: “_______”
C. It’s nice of you to say so. D. Congratulations!
A. Yes, you are welcome. B. Not now. Thanks anyway.
Mark the letter A, B, C, or D on your answer sheet to indicate the word(s) CLOSEST in meaning to the underlined word(s) in each of the following questions.
Question 22.
The unusual hues found in the artwork of some ancient civilizations are attributed to plant dyes.
A. substances B. colors C. secretions D. elements
Question 23. On the whole, these students are among the best prepared who have been through this university.
A. In conclusion B. In fact C. In particular D. In general
Mark the letter A, B, C, or D on your answer sheet to indicate the word(s) OPPOSITE in meaning to the underlined word(s) in each of the following questions.
Question 24.
The test instructions were so poorly written that the students were mixed up about what to do.
A. were puzzled B. were clear C. were confused D. were nervous
Question 25. From the beginning of time, people have puzzled over the forces of the supernatural although a large number of studies have been conducted
A. understood clearly B. doubted C. trusted D. destroyed
Question 5. Not only the students but also the teacher is very worried about the final exam. Not only ... but also chia theo chủ ngữ 2

A B C D
Question 6. Zika is primarily spread by the female Aedes aegypti mosquito, which is active mệnh để quan hệ xem ở link lý thuyết dưới

A B C
mostly in the daytime.
D
Question 7. The actor taught his student how to read, how to stand, how to cry, and talk/ how to talk

A B C D
with fans.
Question 8. Her eyes are full of tears whenever she _______ such a sad film.
A. watches (hiện tại đơn chỉ một thói quen) B. has watched C. will watch D. watched
Question 9. They couldn’t help V-ing = ko ngừng làm gì _______ when they heard the little boy singing a love song.
Question 10. The harder we tried to solve the riddle, _______. So sánh tăng tiến xem link dưới
Question 11. Jason asked me _______ me the book the day before. Câu tường thuật xem cách lùi thì ở link dưới
Question 12. Some film stars _______ difficult to work with Câu tường thuật xem lý thuyết link dưới
Question 13. In Vietnam a school year lasts for nine months and is divided into = chia ra_______ two terms.
Question 14. I would like to invite you to participate in the ceremony_______. cả 2 từ tạo thành lễ tốt nghiệp
A. distracts sb from sth = khiến ai sao nhãng B. perturbs sb C. interrupts sb with sth D. disturbs sb
A. invest B. promote nâng cao, giúp phát triển C. admit D. invest
A. off = dời B. away C. in D. on
A. go through B. come over C. get on D. go over = xem lại
Question 20. “I’ve passed my final exam.” - Tom: “_______”
C. It’s nice of you to say so. D. Congratulations! = chúc mừng
A. Yes, you are welcome. B. Not now. Thanks anyway. không phải bây giờ, dẫu sao cũng cảm ơn
Question 22. The unusual hues found in the artwork of some ancient civilizations are attributed to plant dyes.
A. substances B. colors = hues C. secretions D. elements
A. In conclusion B. In fact C. In particular D. In general = on the whole = nhìn chung
Question 24. The test instructions were so poorly written that the students were mixed up bị ko biết (mang nghĩa lo lắng, bối rối) about what to do.
A. were puzzled B. were clear rõ ràng về cái gì C. were confused D. were nervous
Question 25. From the beginning of time, people have puzzled over (bối rối) the forces of the supernatural although a large number of studies have been conducted
A. understood clearly hiểu toàn bộ B. doubted C. trusted D. destroyed
Một số lý thuyết cần thiết
https://diendan.hocmai.vn/threads/tong-hop-de-ngu-phap-trong-tam-tu-vung-on-thi.828411/

Ngoài ra bạn cũng có thể tham khảo và ủng hộ những topic sau để có sự tiến bộ về nhiều kỹ năng ~
[TIPs] Rewrite the sentences
Ten words a day and some tips for learning
[Dịch thuật] Word order

Luyện thi tốt nghiệp THPTQG môn tiếng Anh
NEXT 0.2
Chia sẻ phương pháp ôn thi
Tổng hợp kiến thức các môn
Chúc bạn một ngày vui vẻ!

Top Bottom