Phạm Dương

Cựu Cố vấn tiếng Anh
Thành viên
24 Tháng mười 2018
Hà Nội
Đại học Thương Mại
[TẶNG BẠN] TRỌN BỘ Bí kíp học tốt 08 môn
Chắc suất Đại học top - Giữ chỗ ngay!!

ĐĂNG BÀI NGAY để cùng trao đổi với các thành viên siêu nhiệt tình & dễ thương trên diễn đàn.

Unit 1: Alphabet
001%20-%20luy%E1%BB%87n%20thi%20ielts%20listening.PNG

Có 4 chữ cái không có trong bảng chữ cái tiếng Việt là : F /ef/, J /dʒeɪ/, W /ˈdʌb(ə)ljuː/, Z //zed/ziː/.
Chú ý: Các bạn hay nghe nhầm giữa A /eɪ/, H /eɪtʃ/ và 8 /eit/ . Ba âm này khác nhau ở âm cuối, chữ H có âm / tʃ/ ở cuối, còn số 8 có âm /t/ ở cuối. Các bạn nên tập trung vào ending sound để chép chính tả cho thật đúng.
Tương tự 3 âm L, M, N cũng dễ bị nhầm lẫn với nhau.
Ngoài ra các bạn cũng hay nhầm giữa E/i:/ và I /ai/. Một cặp tương tự là G /dʒiː/ và J /dʒeɪ/.
Luôn nhớ là mình đang phát âm tiếng Anh chứ không phải tiếng Việt nhé!
Cùng làm bài tập dưới đây để xem bạn được bao nhiêu điểm nào!
1. My new address is:
- 23A Smithfield Road
- Ealing W5
- London
- My telephone number is ________________________.
2. My sister lives at ______________________ Avenue Nottingham. Her telephone number is _________________.
3. My friend Alan lives in London. His address is _____________ Road Ealing, London W5 5RF. His telephone number is ________________.
4. My brother Larry's address is _____________________. His telephone number is ______________________.
5. My parents live at ______________________. Their telephone number is ___________________.
6. My uncle Geogre lives at ______________________. His telephone number is ____________________.
7. Mrs. Harper lives at _____________________. His telephone number is ____________________.
8. Mr. Johnson lives at ____________________. His telephone number is _________________________.
Link nghe: 01 Track 1

Last edited:

Nguyễn Ngọc Hạ Đan

Học sinh chăm học
Thành viên
8 Tháng chín 2018
Bến Tre
Trường THCS Hưng Nhượng
Unit 1: Alphabet
001%20-%20luy%E1%BB%87n%20thi%20ielts%20listening.PNG

Có 4 chữ cái không có trong bảng chữ cái tiếng Việt là : F /ef/, J /dʒeɪ/, W /ˈdʌb(ə)ljuː/, Z //zed/ziː/.
Chú ý: Các bạn hay nghe nhầm giữa A /eɪ/, H /eɪtʃ/ và 8 /eit/ . Ba âm này khác nhau ở âm cuối, chữ H có âm / tʃ/ ở cuối, còn số 8 có âm /t/ ở cuối. Các bạn nên tập trung vào ending sound để chép chính tả cho thật đúng.
Tương tự 3 âm L, M, N cũng dễ bị nhầm lẫn với nhau.
Ngoài ra các bạn cũng hay nhầm giữa E/i:/ và I /ai/. Một cặp tương tự là G /dʒiː/ và J /dʒeɪ/.
Luôn nhớ là mình đang phát âm tiếng Anh chứ không phải tiếng Việt nhé!
Cùng làm bài tập dưới đây để xem bạn được bao nhiêu điểm nào!
1. My new address is:
- 23A Smithfield Road
- Ealing W5
- London
- My telephone number is ________________________.
2. My sister lives at ______________________ Avenue Nottingham. Her telephone number is _________________.
3. My friend Alan lives in London. His address is _____________ Road Ealing, London W5 5RF. His telephone number is ________________.
4. My brother Larry's address is _____________________. His telephone number is ______________________.
5. My parents live at ______________________. Their telephone number is ___________________.
6. My uncle Geogre lives at ______________________. His telephone number is ____________________.
7. Mrs. Harper lives at _____________________. His telephone number is ____________________.
8. Mr. Johnson lives at ____________________. His telephone number is _________________________.
Link nghe: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1FBaIZSGX5BZQc3bkZPFqJSqvLsLGqYYz?usp=sharing
chị ơi, cái link nghe í, em nghe không được, chị có thể cho cái link khác được không ạ.Em cảm ơn
#PhamDuong: Chị sửa lại rồi em nhé ^^ Cảm ơn em nha

Last edited by a moderator:

Phạm Dương

Cựu Cố vấn tiếng Anh
Thành viên
24 Tháng mười 2018
Hà Nội
Đại học Thương Mại
Unit 2:
Hôm nay sẽ là nghe và điền từ nha ^^
Bill Gates is an American inventor, computer programmer, _____________, and businessman, who was born in Seattle, Washington. He is reportedly worth nearly $80 billion, making him one of the wealthiest people in the country. He founded, and was head of Microsoft Corporation _________, and is still on the __________ for the computer software giant.
Gates was born to an upper-middle class family. His father was an attorney; his mother was a banker, who worked for the United Way for many years. He is credited for being the father of the modern computer, and for almost single-handedly starting the personal computer revolution. He studied at Harvard University, but did not ______________ because of his desire to develop new software.
As a ______________ student at the Lakeside School, which was an _______________ college preparatory school, Gates was introduced to computer programming. That year he developed a program that allowed users to play _____________ against the computer. Gates was reportedly fascinated by the computer's ability to reproduce software code. In 1975, Gates _____________ a company called Micro Instrumentation and Telemetry Systems (MITS). He convinced the owner that he had written a program that would work with his platform. The owner of the company bought into Gates _____________, and the two men reached an agreement to develop software for MITS. The Microsoft Company was born.
Gates went on to develop the Windows operating system with then partner IBM Corporation. The two companies had differences though, and their partnership ended quickly. Gates left Microsoft in ____________, but remains on its board of directors. He remained active with the company for several years before stepping down in February 2014, becoming Technical Advisor for the firm.
File nghe: 01
1. 71 - 8402146
2. 27 Greenford; 602 - 5795942
3. 25 St. Mary's; 71 - 5795076
4. 3 Gresik Road; Birmingham; 21 - 9920221
5. 64 Manor Drive; Edinburgh; 31 - 3246738
6. 30 King's Road; Leeds; 532 - 8375029
7. 17 Green Street; Liverpool; 51 - 3627884
8. 48 Church Street; Brighton; 273 843065

Nếu mọi người có bất kì thắc mắc, tâm sự gì thì có thể tạo hội thoại cho chị nha ^^

Reactions: tuananh982

realjacker07

Học sinh gương mẫu
Thành viên
11 Tháng ba 2017
Hà Nội
Trường Đời
Unit 2:
Hôm nay sẽ là nghe và điền từ nha ^^
Bill Gates is an American inventor, computer programmer, _____________, and businessman, who was born in Seattle, Washington. He is reportedly worth nearly $80 billion, making him one of the wealthiest people in the country. He founded, and was head of Microsoft Corporation _________, and is still on the __________ for the computer software giant.
Gates was born to an upper-middle class family. His father was an attorney; his mother was a banker, who worked for the United Way for many years. He is credited for being the father of the modern computer, and for almost single-handedly starting the personal computer revolution. He studied at Harvard University, but did not ______________ because of his desire to develop new software.
As a ______________ student at the Lakeside School, which was an _______________ college preparatory school, Gates was introduced to computer programming. That year he developed a program that allowed users to play _____________ against the computer. Gates was reportedly fascinated by the computer's ability to reproduce software code. In 1975, Gates _____________ a company called Micro Instrumentation and Telemetry Systems (MITS). He convinced the owner that he had written a program that would work with his platform. The owner of the company bought into Gates _____________, and the two men reached an agreement to develop software for MITS. The Microsoft Company was born.
Gates went on to develop the Windows operating system with then partner IBM Corporation. The two companies had differences though, and their partnership ended quickly. Gates left Microsoft in ____________, but remains on its board of directors. He remained active with the company for several years before stepping down in February 2014, becoming Technical Advisor for the firm.
File nghe: 01
1. 71 - 8402146
2. 27 Greenford; 602 - 5795942
3. 25 St. Mary's; 71 - 5795076
4. 3 Gresik Road; Birmingham; 21 - 9920221
5. 64 Manor Drive; Edinburgh; 31 - 3246738
6. 30 King's Road; Leeds; 532 - 8375029
7. 17 Green Street; Liverpool; 51 - 3627884
8. 48 Church Street; Brighton; 273 843065

Nếu mọi người có bất kì thắc mắc, tâm sự gì thì có thể tạo hội thoại cho chị nha ^^
Chị ơi, bài nghe ấy bị sai rồi ạ, nói về reality show chứ không phải Bill Gates.

realjacker07

Học sinh gương mẫu
Thành viên
11 Tháng ba 2017
Hà Nội
Trường Đời
Bill Gates is an American inventor, computer programmer, philanthropist, and businessman, who was born in Seattle, Washington. He is reportedly worth nearly $80 billion, making him one of the wealthiest people in the country. He founded, and was head of Microsoft Corporation for years, and is still on the board for the computer software giant.

Gates was born to an upper-middle class family. His father was an attorney; his mother was a banker, who worked for the United Way for many years. He is credited for being the father of the modern computer, and for almost single-handedly starting the personal computer revolution. He studied at Harvard University, but did not graduate because of his desire to develop new software.

As a thirteen year old student at the Lakeside School, which was an exclusive college preparatory school, Gates was introduced to computer programming. That year he developed a program that allowed users to play tic-tac-toe against the computer. Gates was reportedly fascinated by the computer's ability to reproduce software code. In 1975, Gates approached a company called Micro Instrumentation and Telemetry Systems (MITS). He convinced the owner that he had written a program that would work with his platform. The owner of the company bought into Gates innovation, and the two men reached an agreement to develop software for MITS. The Microsoft Company was born.

Gates went on to develop the Windows operating system with then partner IBM Corporation. The two companies had differences though, and their partnership ended quickly. Gates left Microsoft in 2000, but remains on its board of directors. He remained active with the company for several years before stepping down in February 2014, becoming Technical Advisor for the firm.

Nguyễn Ngọc Hạ Đan

Học sinh chăm học
Thành viên
8 Tháng chín 2018
Bến Tre
Trường THCS Hưng Nhượng
Bill Gates is an American inventor, computer programmer, philanthropist, and businessman, who was born in Seattle, Washington. He is reportedly worth nearly $80 billion, making him one of the wealthiest people in the country. He founded, and was head of Microsoft Corporation for years, and is still on the board for the computer software giant.
Gates was born to an upper-middle class family. His father was an attorney; his mother was a banker, who worked for the United Way for many years. He is credited for being the father of the modern computer, and for almost single-handedly starting the personal computer revolution. He studied at Harvard University, but did not graduate because of his desire to develop new software.
As a thirteen-year-old student at the Lakeside School, which was an exclusive college preparatory school, Gates was introduced to computer programming. That year he developed a program that allowed users to play tic-tac-toe against the computer. Gates was reportedly fascinated by the computer's ability to reproduce software code. In 1975, Gates approached a company called Micro Instrumentation and Telemetry Systems (MITS). He convinced the owner that he had written a program that would work with his platform. The owner of the company bought into Gates innovation, and the two men reached an agreement to develop software for MITS. The Microsoft Company was born.
Gates went on to develop the Windows operating system with then partner IBM Corporation. The two companies had differences though, and their partnership ended quickly. Gates left Microsoft in 2000, but remains on its board of directors. He remained active with the company for several years before stepping down in February 2014, becoming Technical Advisor for the firm.

Reactions: phuongdaitt1

Phạm Dương

Cựu Cố vấn tiếng Anh
Thành viên
24 Tháng mười 2018
Hà Nội
Đại học Thương Mại
UNIT 3:

1. The show is _____.
2. The man doesn't want to watch the reality show because he ____.
3. How does the man feel about watching Star Wars on TV?
4. After the home improvement show, the man feels that _____.
5. What does the couple decide to watch?

Đề nghe: 10/09/19

Phạm Dương

Cựu Cố vấn tiếng Anh
Thành viên
24 Tháng mười 2018
Hà Nội
Đại học Thương Mại
Unit 4:
1. The make wakes up at ____.
2. Where does the man need to go today?
3. The man's sister feels that he should get up at ___.
4. The woman tells her brother to go to bed at ____ every night.
5. The woman has seen her brother fall asleep while he was ___.
Đề nghe: 13/09/19

realjacker07

Học sinh gương mẫu
Thành viên
11 Tháng ba 2017
Hà Nội
Trường Đời
1. The man wakes up at 2 in the afternoon.
> He needs to go to a class.
3. The man's sister feels that he should get up at later than 6:30.
4. The woman tells her brother to go to bed at no later than 9:00 every night.
5. The woman has seen her brother fall asleep while he was driving.

Bản transcribe của em, nếu chị có transcript thì chị khớp hoặc sửa lại luôn hộ em. Em muốn hỏi chút là làm bài này được nghe lại mấy lần ạ?

- James, James, WAKE UP!!
- What.. [heavy breathing] why do you wake me up?
- It is 2 in the afternoon
- Only 2? I'm going back to bed..
- No, you have to get up you'll be late for that class again.
- Huhmm... can't you just take notes for me again?
- No, I did that last time, and I'm not doing that again. You need to get more sleep and get into a better routine.
- Routine? Like what?
- Yeah you should get up at no later than 6:30..
- 6:30?? [sarcastic laughing]
- [inaudible] you have a plenty of time for a 30-minutes workout.
- [coughing] You've gotta be joking! No way, and I already exercised, I turned off the alarm clock, and it takes a lot of strength and endurance to get up at bad unspeakable hours.
- You need to get to bed no later than 9
- [coughing] nah NEIN!
- Yes you need at least 8 hours of sleep, that's what science says, and sleeping in class does not count! Going to bed at 3:00 in the morning's a terrible way to live. I mean [james mumbling no... and coughing in the background] how many hours do you [inaudible]?
- Well, wait, I get about 5 hours. Waait wait well 4 hours, [inaudible james' sister speaking], or sometimes 3. But I do better on less sleep, and I don't wanna sleep my life away!
- No, this is unbelievable! You need sleep, caffeine is not an acceptable substitute, I have seen you fall asleep while driving. James, James, DO NOT FALL ASLEEP WHILE I'M TALKING TO YOU!
- [james laughing in the background] I'm not, i'm just resting my eyes.
- Oh fine, you fail that class, you'll see if I care.

[door slams, james' sister walking out of the room]

Phạm Dương

Cựu Cố vấn tiếng Anh
Thành viên
24 Tháng mười 2018
Hà Nội
Đại học Thương Mại
UNIT 5:
  1. According to the man, his team lost the first match due to ____.
  2. The team lost their second game because of ____.
  3. The man's team was winning the final match until ____.
  4. Which team does the man want to win the World Cup now?
  5. Now that his team is out of the tournament, he's _____.
File nghe: 18/09/19

Mỗi bài nghe chỉ nên nghe từ 2-3 lần thôi em ạ, nhưng nếu em muốn luyện tập nhiều để có thể học ngữ điệu hay luyện nghe tốt hơn thì nên nghe nhiều lần (có thể từ 100 - 1000 lần - Maybe)
  • Woman: James, JAMES! Wake up!
  • Man: What? Why did you wake me up?
  • Woman: It is 2:00 in the afternoon.
  • Man: Only two? I'm going back to bed.
  • Woman: No, you have to get up. You will be late for that class again.
  • Man: Ah, can't you just take notes for me again?
  • Woman: No, I did that last time, and I am not doing that again. You need to get more sleep and get into a better routine.
  • Man: Routine? Like what?
  • Woman: You should get up no later than 6:30.
  • Man: 6:30?
  • Woman: That gives you plenty of time for a 30-minute workout.
  • Man: You ('ve) got to be joking! No way. And I already exercise. I turn off the alarm clock, and it takes a lot of strength and endurance to get up at that unspeakable hour.
  • Woman: You need to get to bed no later than 9:00.
  • Man: N . . . . Nine?
  • Woman: Yes, you need at least eight hours of sleep . . . . that's what science says. and sleeping in class does NOT count. And going to bed at 3:00 in the morning is a terrible way to live, and how many hours do you even get?
  • Man: Well, wait. I get about five hours . . . wait, wait, well? Four hours [ Yeah, right. ], or, or or . . . . sometimes, three, but I do better on less sleep. And I don't want to sleep my life away.
  • Woman: No, this is unbelievable. You need sleep; caffeine isn't an acceptable substitute. I've seen you fall asleep while driving . . . James, James. Do NOT fall asleep while I'm talking to you.
  • Man: I'm not. I'm just resting my eyes.
  • Woman: Oh, okay, fine, fine. You fail that class . . . see if I care.

Reactions: realjacker07

realjacker07

Học sinh gương mẫu
Thành viên
11 Tháng ba 2017
Hà Nội
Trường Đời
According to the man, his team lost the first match due to nagging injuries of two star players.
The team lost their second game because of some terrible calls. (đoạn này em viết bừa :v)
The man's team was winning the final match until the final three minutes of play.
Which team does the man want to win the World Cup now? > He doesn't watch soccer anymore. (He doesn't care who wins anymore.)
Now that his team is out of the tournament, he's following an online chess tournament.

Phạm Dương

Cựu Cố vấn tiếng Anh
Thành viên
24 Tháng mười 2018
Hà Nội
Đại học Thương Mại
UNIT 6:
1. Which topping is NOT mentioned as one available from this pizza shop?
2. The man finally orders a pizza with pepperoni and mushrooms on one side and ______ on the other.
3. The man orders _____ with his pizza.
4. What is the total of his order?
5. What is the man's address?
Link nghe: 24/09/19
1. injuries
2. some terrible referee calls
3. the other team made an amazing comeback
4. He doesn't care who wins at this point.
5. become interested in an online chess tournament
Woman: Hey. Have you been watching any of the World Cup soccer matches?
Man: Well, I was watching until my favorite team was bounced out of the first round of play. I mean, they should have made all the way to the second round, but a whole series of events cost the team the opportunity to prove themselves on the world stage.
Woman: What do you mean?
Man: Well, in the first match, two of their star players were out with nagging injuries, so the rest of the players, unfortunately, just couldn't keep up with the opposing team.
Woman: Well, that just life. I mean every team is going to have players out with injuries.
Man: Yea, but that's beside the point. And, and then, in the second game, the refs made some terrible calls, allowing the opposing team to slip by with a victory. I mean, we were robbed on that one. The refs must have been walking in their sleep!
Woman: But, didn't one of your own players accidentally kick the ball twice into his own goal? I mean that doesn't sound like a bad call to me.
Man: That's just beside the POINT!
Woman: Really?
Man: And finally, our team was ahead in the final watch---I mean they were way out ahead until the other team rallied in the final three minutes of play to squeak out a victory. It was a total embarrassment for our team. Our team was booed. All I can say is that the sun must have been in our players' eyes . . .
Woman: Uh, wasn't it a night game?
Man: That's beside the point, too. You just not understanding anything I'm saying.
Woman: So, who are you rooting for now, seeing that your team has been eliminated?
Man: Ah, I can't watch any more soccer, so I've been following an online chess tournament.
Woman: What?! Now, that has to be the most ridiculous reaction I have ever heard of. So, you're going to completely boycott the rest of the play just because your team got bounced out of the tournament?
Man: Ah, forget it. You just don't understand.

Last edited:
Reactions: Khánh Hồ Bá

realjacker07

Học sinh gương mẫu
Thành viên
11 Tháng ba 2017
Hà Nội
Trường Đời
UNIT 6:
1. The make wakes up at ____.
3. The man's sister feels that he should get up at ___.
4. The woman tells her brother to go to bed at ____ every night.
5. The woman has seen her brother fall asleep while he was ___.
1. injuries
Man: Well, I was watching until my favorite team was bounced out of the first round of play. I mean, they should have made all the way to the second round, but a whole series of events cost the team the opportunity to prove themselves on the world stage.
Man: Well, in the first match, two of their star players were out with nagging injuries, so the rest of the players, unfortunately, just couldn't keep up with the opposing team.
Woman: Well, that just life. I mean every team is going to have players out with injuries.
Man: Yea, but that's beside the point. And, and then, in the second game, the refs made some terrible calls, allowing the opposing team to slip by with a victory. I mean, we were robbed on that one. The refs must have been walking in their sleep!
Woman: But, didn't one of your own players accidentally kick the ball twice into his own goal? I mean that doesn't sound like a bad call to me.
Man: And finally, our team was ahead in the final watch---I mean they were way out ahead until the other team rallied in the final three minutes of play to squeak out a victory. It was a total embarrassment for our team. Our team was booed. All I can say is that the sun must have been in our players' eyes . . .
Man: That's beside the point, too. You just not understanding anything I'm saying.
Woman: So, who are you rooting for now, seeing that your team has been eliminated?
Man: Ah, I can't watch any more soccer, so I've been following an online chess tournament.
Woman: What?! Now, that has to be the most ridiculous reaction I have ever heard of. So, you're going to completely boycott the rest of the play just because your team got bounced out of the tournament?
Bài này là Unit 4 chị đăng rồi mà?
#DP: Done nha baobei ^^ Già rồi ))))

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Phạm Dương

Phạm Dương

Cựu Cố vấn tiếng Anh
Thành viên
24 Tháng mười 2018
Hà Nội
Đại học Thương Mại
Unit 7
1. What time does the plane depart?
2. How will the group get to the hotel from the airport?
3. About what time does the hotel restaurant open?
4. The group is going to ______ around Times Square for about an hour.
5. What are they going to do later?
Link: 28/09/19

Reactions: Hồng Vânn

Phạm Dương

Cựu Cố vấn tiếng Anh
Thành viên
24 Tháng mười 2018
Hà Nội
Đại học Thương Mại
UNIT 6:
2. The man finally orders a pizza with pepperoni and mushrooms on one side and ______ on the other.
1. injuries
Đáp án:
=> Italian chicken
Note: Employee: Well, we have Italian sausage, ham, mushrooms, onions, pineapple, black olives, green peppers, bacon, tomatoes, shrimp, clams, and squid.
=> green peppers and Italian sausage
Note: Employee: Okay. Let me repeat your order. A large half-and-half pizza. [Okay.] One half with pepperoni [Yeah.] and mushrooms and the other with Italian sausage and green peppers. [Yeah.] Orange juice and your free order of bread sticks.
=> bread sticks and a beverage
=> $15.19
Note: Employee: Okay. Your total comes to fifteen nineteen, which includes tax. [Okay.] And could I have your name?
=> 1314 South 16 East
Note: Customer: It's 1340 South 16 East, and the phone number is 340-1870 (three-four-zero-eighteen, seventy).
Employee: Hello. Can I take your order?
Customer: Yes. I'd like a large pepperoni pizza with mushrooms and green peppers.
Employee: Would you like anything else?
Customer: Well, wait. Uh, can I make that a half-and-half pizza?
Employee: Sure. What would you like on each half?
Customer: Uh, what toppings do you have?
Employee: Well, we have Italian sausage, ham, mushrooms, onions, pineapple, black olives, green peppers, bacon, tomatoes, shrimp, clams, and squid.
Customer: Shrimp, clams, and squid!? What kind of pizza is that?
Employee: Uh, the manager spent some time overseas [Oh.], and thinks his new seafood pizza will be a hit with customers, but to be honest, the "Swimmer's Special," as he calls it, is an acquired taste.
Customer: Uh, I'll pass on the "Sink or Swim" special, but I'll have pepperoni and mushrooms on one half and green peppers and Italian sausage on the other. Oh, and could I get extra cheese on that pizza?
Employee: Alright. Would you care for any bread sticks or beverage with your order? [Well . . . I don't know.] Actually, we have a Friday night special going on right now [Oh!], and if you order any large pizza and drink, we'll throw in a free order of bread sticks, plus a three dollar coupon for use with your next pizza order.
Customer: Huh, sure, why not. And what drink comes with the pizza?
Employee: Either apple or orange juice.
Customer: I'll take orange juice.
Employee: Okay. Your total comes to fifteen nineteen, which includes tax. [Okay.] And could I have your name?
Customer: Uh, yeah, Jay Han.
Employee: Huh? Did you say "Jay Hand"?
Customer: No, it's "Han." Actually, it's a Korean name, but many people have difficulty making it out. Hey, maybe I SHOULD change my name to "Hand."
Employee: Ah, names are important; don't change it. [Okay.] Oh, and your address and telephone number?
Customer: It's 1340 South 16 East, and the phone number is 340-1870 (three-four-zero-eighteen, seventy).
Employee: Okay. Let me repeat your order. A large half-and-half pizza. [Okay.] One half with pepperoni [Yeah.] and mushrooms and the other with Italian sausage and green peppers. [Yeah.] Orange juice and your free order of bread sticks. Jan "Han," not "Hand," [Yeah, that's right.] at 1340 South 16 East, 340-1817. Is that correct?
Customer: Everything except for the phone number. It's 1870, not 1817.
Employee: Alright. Thanks for your order. It should arrive at your doorstep in 30 minutes or less, or you'll receive a free small pizza with your next order.
Customer: Great. Thanks.

Phạm Dương

Cựu Cố vấn tiếng Anh
Thành viên
24 Tháng mười 2018
Hà Nội
Đại học Thương Mại
Unit 8:
1. The man wants the woman's ____.
2. The man is trying to rob the woman _____.
3. The man isn't afraid of the woman because ____.
4. The woman suggests that the man call ____.
5. We can infer that _____.

Link nghe: 08/10/19
Man: Hey, stop. [What?] And give me your money.
Woman: What? No, no. Listen here.
Man: No, you listen. Hand over your purse, and I won't hurt you.
Woman: You've got to be joking.
Man: Do I look like I'm joking?
Woman: Heh. Look. I only have two dollars in change.
Man: I don't care. Give it to me! And your phone and credit cards.
Woman: Okay. Listen. Obviously, you haven't thought this through. I mean, who's going to rob someone as they walk out of a karate studio? Really?
Man: Right. You don't fool me. Anyone can get a black belt online in 10 minutes. And I have a knife.
Woman: Listen, mister. I'm telling you to back off. I'm a fifth-degree black belt, and I've trained for 25 years. I don't want to hurt you, but I'll defend myself if I have to.
Man: Alright, baby. Let me have it.
Woman: You'd better call 911 first.
Man: Right.
[Punches and kicks and yells and screams . . . ]
Man: Ahh, oh, man. Ooohhhh. That hurts.
Woman: Yeah. Listen. Here's your two dollars. You'll need them to cover your medical bills.

Nguyễn Hồng Lương

Học sinh chăm học
Thành viên
24 Tháng hai 2019
Hà Nội
THPT Thái Bình
Unit 8:
1. The man wants the woman's ____.
2. The man is trying to rob the woman _____.
3. The man isn't afraid of the woman because ____.
4. The woman suggests that the man call ____.
5. We can infer that _____.

Link nghe: 08/10/19
Man: Hey, stop. [What?] And give me your money.
Woman: What? No, no. Listen here.
Man: No, you listen. Hand over your purse, and I won't hurt you.
Woman: You've got to be joking.
Man: Do I look like I'm joking?
Woman: Heh. Look. I only have two dollars in change.
Man: I don't care. Give it to me! And your phone and credit cards.
Woman: Okay. Listen. Obviously, you haven't thought this through. I mean, who's going to rob someone as they walk out of a karate studio? Really?
Man: Right. You don't fool me. Anyone can get a black belt online in 10 minutes. And I have a knife.
Woman: Listen, mister. I'm telling you to back off. I'm a fifth-degree black belt, and I've trained for 25 years. I don't want to hurt you, but I'll defend myself if I have to.
Man: Alright, baby. Let me have it.
Woman: You'd better call 911 first.
Man: Right.
[Punches and kicks and yells and screams . . . ]
Man: Ahh, oh, man. Ooohhhh. That hurts.
Woman: Yeah. Listen. Here's your two dollars. You'll need them to cover your medical bills.
cái nhóm này còn sống không ạ??
E xin được tham gia chứ ạ

Phạm Dương

Cựu Cố vấn tiếng Anh
Thành viên
24 Tháng mười 2018
Hà Nội
Đại học Thương Mại

Phạm Dương

Cựu Cố vấn tiếng Anh
Thành viên
24 Tháng mười 2018
Hà Nội
Đại học Thương Mại
Unit 9: (Easy)
Vocabulary:
"crack the books" = start studying
"The reason why he isn't doing very well is that he rarely cracks the books."
"cut class" = miss school
"Although some of my daughter's friends cut class a lot, she is at school every day."

Excercise:
1. How does Joshua go to school in Japan?
2. Which item did Joshua NOT take to school?
3. What does Josh do first when he gets to school?
4. Where does Joshua eat lunch at school?
5. Joshua probably gets home from school between _____.

Randall
: Hello. Today I'm _________ Joshua on his experiences going to a Japanese school. Now Joshua, __________ time do you ________ to school?
Joshua: Eight o'clock.
Randall: Eight o'clock. And do you go by __________, or on a school bus?
Joshua: No, I have a group that goes with me.
Randall: So you go with a group?
Joshua: Uh-huh.
Randall: Now what ________ of things do you take to school?
Joshua: I take my taiso fuku, that is ________ clothes, and I take my backpack and my books [ Oh, okay. ] and stuff like that.
Randall: Okay and what is the first __________ you do when you get to school?, or on a school bus?
Joshua: No, I have a group that goes with me.
[ The conversation continues . . .]

Link nghe: 25/10/19

Top Bottom