Ngoại ngữ Nhóm 1: Thư viện câu hỏi trắc nghiệm tiếng anh

Thảo luận trong 'Thảo luận - Chia sẻ chung' bắt đầu bởi baochau1112, 1 Tháng tám 2018.

Lượt xem: 19,624

1. Minh Nhí

Minh Nhí Cựu Phó nhóm Tiếng Anh Thành viên Trưởng nhóm xuất sắc nhất 2017

Bài viết:
    Điểm thành tích:

TEST 11
    1. Are you free on Sunday evening ? I’d like to ____________ to the cinema.
    A.ask you
    B. ask out you
    C. ask you out
    D. ask you away
    2. Linh can’t go out with us to see a movie now because she’s ________ meal.
    A. preparing
    B. making
    C. arranging
    D. keeping
    3. I’m responsible for cooking dinner as my mother usually works ___________.
    A. lately
    B. early
    C. later
    D. late
    4. Ms. Mai asked me how she could ___________ household chores equally in her family.
    A. make
    B. divide
    C. give
    D. contribute
    5. In my family, my father always takes charge of doing the __________ lifting.
    A. strong
    B. hard
    C. heavy
    D. huge

2. Tư Âm Diệp Ẩn

Tư Âm Diệp Ẩn Học sinh tiến bộ Thành viên HV CLB Hội họa Hội viên CLB Ngôn từ

Bài viết:
    Điểm thành tích:
    Nơi ở:
    Vĩnh Phúc
    Trường học/Cơ quan:
    THCS Đại Đồng

A.ask you
    B. ask out you
    C. ask you out
    D. ask you away
    A. preparing
    B. making
    C. arranging
    D. keeping
    A. lately
    B. early
    C. later
    D. late
    4. Ms. Mai asked me how she could ___________ household chores equally in her family.
    A. make
    B. divide
    C. give
    D. contribute
    A. strong
    B. hard
    C. heavy
    D. huge

Minh Nhí thích bài này.
  3. _Nguyễn Ngân

_Nguyễn Ngân Học sinh Thành viên

Bài viết:
    Điểm thành tích:
    Nơi ở:
    Phú Thọ
    Trường học/Cơ quan:
    THPT Phù Ninh

A.ask you
    B. ask out you
    C. ask you out (ask sb out: hẹn hò)
    D. ask you away
    A. preparing
    B. making
    C. arranging
    D. keeping
    A. lately
    B. early
    C. later
    D. late
    A. make
    B. divide
    C. give
    D. contribute
    A. strong
    B. hard
    C. heavy
    D. huge

Minh Nhí thích bài này.
  4. nguyễn thu hiền

nguyễn thu hiền Học sinh Thành viên

Bài viết:
    Điểm thành tích:
    Nơi ở:
    Thái Bình
    Trường học/Cơ quan:
    Chuyên tb

A.ask you
    B. ask out you
    C. ask you out
    D. ask you away
    A. preparing
    B. making
    C. arranging
    D. keeping
    A. lately
    B. early
    C. later
    D. late
    A. make
    B. divide
    C. give
    D. contribute
    A. strong
    B. hard
    C. heavy
    D. huge

Minh Nhí thích bài này.
  5. Ngố Ngây Ngô

Ngố Ngây Ngô Học sinh chăm học Thành viên

Bài viết:
    Điểm thành tích:
    Nơi ở:
    Quảng Nam
    Trường học/Cơ quan:
    THPT

A.ask you
    B. ask out you
    C. ask you out
    D. ask you away
    A. preparing
    B. making
    C. arranging
    D. keeping
    A. lately
    B. early
    C. later
    D. late
    A. make
    B. divide
    C. give
    D. contribute
    A. strong
    B. hard
    C. heavy
    D. huge

Minh Nhí thích bài này.
  6. Vũ Lan Anh

Vũ Lan Anh Học sinh gương mẫu Thành viên

Bài viết:
    Điểm thành tích:
    Nơi ở:
    Thái Nguyên
    Trường học/Cơ quan:
    FBI-CIA

7. ngochaad

ngochaad Học sinh tiến bộ Thành viên

Bài viết:
    Điểm thành tích:
    Nơi ở:
    Thái Bình
    Trường học/Cơ quan:
    THCS

TEST 11
    A.ask you
    B. ask out you
    C. ask you out
    D. ask you away
    A. preparing
    B. making
    C. arranging
    D. keeping
    A. lately
    B. early
    C. later
    D. late
    A. make
    B. divide
    C. give
    D. contribute
    A. strong
    B. hard
    C. heavy
    D. huge

Minh Nhí thích bài này.
  8. Minh Nhí

Bài viết:
    Điểm thành tích:

KEY - TEST 11
    A.ask you
    B. ask out you
    C. ask you out
    D. ask you away
    ask sb out = rủ rê ai đó

A. preparing
    B. making
    C. arranging
    D. keeping
    Prepare = chuẩn bị
    --> Chuẩn bị bữa ăn tối

A. lately
    B. early
    C. later
    D. late
    Dùng trạng từ bổ nghĩa cho động từ
    Lately = gần đây
    Late = trễ - vừa là tính từ vừa là trạng từ

A. make
    B. divide
    C. give
    D. contribute
    Divide = phân chia
    --> phân chia việc nhà ngang bằng nhau

A. strong
    B. hard
    C. heavy
    D. huge
    Heavy lifting = công việc mang vác nặng

9. Minh Nhí

Bài viết:
    Điểm thành tích:

4/5
    Tham khảo đáp án nhé : https://diendan.hocmai.vn/threads/n...-nghiem-tieng-anh.689511/page-12#post-3573219
    Sai câu 3 òi ,câu này dễ bị nè
    Tham khảo đáp án nhé : https://diendan.hocmai.vn/threads/n...-nghiem-tieng-anh.689511/page-12#post-3573219
    Sai 2 câu òi
    Sai 1 câu òi em ơi
    4/5 nè em

10. Minh Nhí

Bài viết:
    Điểm thành tích:

TEST 12

Have you ever entered a tropical rainforest? It’s a special, dark place completely different from anywhere else. A rainforest is a place where the trees grow very tall. Millions of kinds of animals, insects, and plants live in the rainforest. It is hot and humid in a rainforest. It rains a lot in the rainforest, but sometimes you don't know it's raining. The trees grow so closely together that rain doesn't always reach the ground.
    Rainforests make up only a small part of the Earth's surface, about six percent. They are found in tropical parts of the world. The largest rainforest in the world is the Amazon in South America. The Amazon covers 1.2 billion acres, or almost five million square kilometers. The second largest rainforest is in Western Africa. There are also rainforests in Central America, Southeast Asia, Northeastern Australia, and the Pacific Islands
    Rainforests provide us with many things. In fact, the Amazon Rainforest is called the "lungs of our planet" because it produces twenty percent of the world's oxygen. One fifth of the world's fresh water is also found in the Amazon Rainforest. Furthermore, one half of the world's species of animals, plants, and insects live in the Earth's rainforests. Eighty percent of the food we eat first grew in the rainforest. For example, pineapples, bananas, tomatoes, corn, potatoes, chocolate, coffee, and sugar all came from rainforests. Twenty-five percent of the drugs we take when we are sick are made of plants that grow only in rainforests. Some of these drugs are even used to fight and cure cancer. With all the good things we get from rainforests, it's surprising to find that we are destroying our rainforests. In fact, 1.5 acres, or 6,000 square meters, of rainforest disappear every second. The forests are being cut down to make fields for cows, to harvest the plants, and to clear land for farms. Along with losing countless valuable species, the destruction of rainforests creates many problems worldwide. Destruction of rainforests results in more pollution, less rain, and less oxygen for the world
    Câu 1: What is the passage mainly about?
    A. Where rainforest are located.
    B. Kinds of forests.
    C. Facts about rainforests.
    D. How much oxygen rainforests make.
    Câu 2: According to the passage, rainforests provide human all of the following EXCEPT?
    A. Oxygen
    B. Drugs used to fight and cure cancer.
    C. Fresh water.
    D. Lung problems.
    Câu 3: Why is Amazon Rainforest called “Lungs of the planet”?
    A. It provides much of our air.
    B. It uses much of the world’s oxygen.
    C. It helps us breathe.
    D. It helps circulation.
    Câu 4: Where would you find the largest rainforest in the world?
    A. Western Africa.
    B. Southeast Asia.
    C. in South America.
    D. Northeastern Australia.
    Câu 5: The word “humid” in paragraph 1 is closest in meaning to______.
    A. cool
    B. moist
    C. dehydrated
    D. dry
    Câu 6: The word “harvest” in paragraph 3 is closest in meaning to______.
    A. destroy
    B. reduce
    C. create
    D. gather
    Câu 7: What is the most likely reason why the author is surprised that we are destroying rainforest?.
    A. It will be too difficult to grow food without them.
    B. They are necessary for the fight against cancer.
    C. It will be too expensive to replant them.
    D. They are necessary for the health of our planet.
    @Ngố Ngây Ngô @phuongdaitt1 @samsam0444 @hoangnga2709 @ka1412 @Một Nửa Của Sự Thật @Diệp Ngọc Tuyên @Asuna Yuuki @Mộc Hạ @Vũ Lan Anh @Bùi Thị Diệu Linh @Tư Âm Diệp Ẩn @ngochuyen_74 @Choyz @Hien123456789Vd.com @LiLi Nguyễn@Nhok Ko tên @Hà Chi0503 @Hồ Nhi

11. _Nguyễn Ngân

_Nguyễn Ngân Học sinh Thành viên

Bài viết:
    Điểm thành tích:
    Nơi ở:
    Phú Thọ
    Trường học/Cơ quan:
    THPT Phù Ninh

Have you ever entered a tropical rainforest? It’s a special, dark place completely different from anywhere else. A rainforest is a place where the trees grow very tall. Millions of kinds of animals, insects, and plants live in the rainforest. It is hot and humid in a rainforest. It rains a lot in the rainforest, but sometimes you don't know it's raining. The trees grow so closely together that rain doesn't always reach the ground.
    Rainforests make up only a small part of the Earth's surface, about six percent. They are found in tropical parts of the world. The largest rainforest in the world is the Amazon in South America.(4)The Amazon covers 1.2 billion acres, or almost five million square kilometers. The second largest rainforest is in Western Africa. There are also rainforests in Central America, Southeast Asia, Northeastern Australia, and the Pacific Islands
    Rainforests provide us with many things. In fact, the Amazon Rainforest is called the "lungs of our planet" because it produces twenty percent of the world's oxygen.(3) One fifth of the world's fresh water is also found in the Amazon Rainforest. Furthermore, one half of the world's species of animals, plants, and insects live in the Earth's rainforests. Eighty percent of the food we eat first grew in the rainforest. For example, pineapples, bananas, tomatoes, corn, potatoes, chocolate, coffee, and sugar all came from rainforests. Twenty-five percent of the drugs we take when we are sick are made of plants that grow only in rainforests. Some of these drugs are even used to fight and cure cancer. With all the good things we get from rainforests, it's surprising to find that we are destroying our rainforests. In fact, 1.5 acres, or 6,000 square meters, of rainforest disappear every second. The forests are being cut down to make fields for cows, to harvest the plants, and to clear land for farms. Along with losing countless valuable species, the destruction of rainforests creates many problems worldwide. Destruction of rainforests results in more pollution, less rain, and less oxygen for the world
    B. Kinds of forests.
    D.
    How much oxygen rainforests make.
    Câu 2: According to the passage, rainforests provide human all of the following EXCEPT?
    A. Oxygen
    C. Fresh water.
    D. Lung problems.
    Câu 3:
    Why is Amazon Rainforest called “Lungs of the planet”?
    B.
    It uses much of the world’s oxygen.
    C. It helps us breathe.
    D. It helps circulation.
    A. Western Africa.
    B. Southeast Asia.
    C. in South America.
    D.
    Northeastern Australia.
    A. cool
    B. moist
    C.
    dehydrated
    D. dry
    A. destroy
    B. reduce
    C. create
    D. gather
    Câu 7:
    What is the most likely reason why the author is surprised that we are destroying rainforest?.

12. Tư Âm Diệp Ẩn

Tư Âm Diệp Ẩn Học sinh tiến bộ Thành viên HV CLB Hội họa Hội viên CLB Ngôn từ

Bài viết:
    Điểm thành tích:
    Nơi ở:
    Vĩnh Phúc
    Trường học/Cơ quan:
    THCS Đại Đồng

Rainforests make up only a small part of the Earth's surface, about six percent. They are found in tropical parts of the world. The largest rainforest in the world is the Amazon in South America. The Amazon covers 1.2 billion acres, or almost five million square kilometers. The second largest rainforest is in Western Africa. There are also rainforests in Central America, Southeast Asia, Northeastern Australia, and the Pacific Islands
    Rainforests provide us with many things. In fact, the Amazon Rainforest is called the "lungs of our planet" because it produces twenty percent of the world's oxygen. One fifth of the world's fresh water is also found in the Amazon Rainforest. Furthermore, one half of the world's species of animals, plants, and insects live in the Earth's rainforests. Eighty percent of the food we eat first grew in the rainforest. For example, pineapples, bananas, tomatoes, corn, potatoes, chocolate, coffee, and sugar all came from rainforests. Twenty-five percent of the drugs we take when we are sick are made of plants that grow only in rainforests. Some of these drugs are even used to fight and cure cancer. With all the good things we get from rainforests, it's surprising to find that we are destroying our rainforests. In fact, 1.5 acres, or 6,000 square meters, of rainforest disappear every second. The forests are being cut down to make fields for cows, to harvest the plants, and to clear land for farms. Along with losing countless valuable species, the destruction of rainforests creates many problems worldwide. Destruction of rainforests results in more pollution, less rain, and less oxygen for the world
    A. Where rainforest located.
    B. Kinds of forests.
    A. Oxygen
    C. Fresh water.
    D. Lung problems.
    C. It helps us breathe.
    D. It helps circulation.
    A. Western Africa.
    B. Southeast Asia.
    C. in South America.
    A. cool
    B. moist
    C. dehydrated
    D. dry
    A. destroy
    B. reduce
    C. create
    D. gather
    Câu 7: What is the most likely reason why the author is surprised that we are destroying rainforest?.

13. ngochaad

ngochaad Học sinh tiến bộ Thành viên

Bài viết:
    Điểm thành tích:
    Nơi ở:
    Thái Bình
    Trường học/Cơ quan:
    THCS

TEST 12

B. Kinds of forests.
    D.
    How much oxygen rainforests make.
    A. Oxygen
    C. Fresh water.
    D. Lung problems.
    Câu 3:
    Why is Amazon Rainforest called “Lungs of the planet”?
    B.
    It uses much of the world’s oxygen.
    C. It helps us breathe.
    D. It helps circulation.
    A. Western Africa.
    B. Southeast Asia.
    C. in South America.
    A. cool
    B. moist
    C.
    dehydrated
    D. dry
    A. destroy
    B. reduce
    C. create
    D. gather
    Câu 7:
    What is the most likely reason why the author is surprised that we are destroying rainforest?.

14. Ngố Ngây Ngô

Ngố Ngây Ngô Học sinh chăm học Thành viên

Bài viết:
    Điểm thành tích:
    Nơi ở:
    Quảng Nam
    Trường học/Cơ quan:
    THPT

B. Kinds of forests.
    A. Oxygen
    C. Fresh water.
    D. Lung problems.
    C. It helps us breathe.
    D. It helps circulation.
    A. Western Africa.
    B. Southeast Asia.
    C. in South America.
    A. cool
    B. moist
    C. dehydrated
    D. dry
    A. destroy
    B. reduce
    C. create
    D. gather

15. Huong Giang 2501

Huong Giang 2501 Học sinh Thành viên

Bài viết:
    Điểm thành tích:
    Nơi ở:
    Hà Nội
    Trường học/Cơ quan:
    thcs Phú Diễn

B. Kinds of forests.
    A. Oxygen
    C. Fresh water.
    D. Lung problems.
    C. It helps us breathe.
    D. It helps circulation.
    A. Western Africa.
    B. Southeast Asia.
    C. in South America.
    A. cool
    B. moist
    C. dehydrated
    D. dry
    A. destroy
    B. reduce
    C. create
    D. gather

Chú ý: Trả lời bài viết tuân thủ NỘI QUY. Xin cảm ơn!

Draft saved Draft deleted

CHIA SẺ TRANG NÀY

-->