English THCS Mutiple choice - Rewrite

Trương Minh Nguyệt

Học sinh mới
Thành viên
10 Tháng bảy 2022
TP Hồ Chí Minh
[TẶNG BẠN] TRỌN BỘ Bí kíp học tốt 08 môn
Chắc suất Đại học top - Giữ chỗ ngay!!

ĐĂNG BÀI NGAY để cùng trao đổi với các thành viên siêu nhiệt tình & dễ thương trên diễn đàn.

Có thể phiền mọi giải thích vì sao được không ạ? Em cảm ơn

Mutiple choice:

1) I can hardly think of Jenny being able to _____ the aim she has set herself.
a. implement
b. accomplish
c. triumph
d. succeed

2) Dick put ball in _____ net in _____ second half but _____ goal was disallowed.
a. a/a/a
b. the/the/the
c. the/the/a
d. a/a/the

3) Can I get _____ you to another piece of cake?
a. over
b. down
c. by
d. through

Rewrite:

1) In my opinion, you are not telling the truth.
-> I suggest that____________________________.

2) The value of these goods has fallen considerably in the past week.
-> There has________________________________________________________.

3) You should take advantage of all the sports facilities while you're at university. (MOST)
-> I recommend________________________all the sports facilities while you're at university.

4) The only thing that kept us out of prison was the way he spoke at local dialect.
-> But for his command____________________________________________________________.

5) I only realized the potholers were in serious trouble when I heard a terrifying scream from the cave. (RANG)
-> It wasn't___________________________________from the cave that I realized the potholers were in serious trouble.

Reactions: S I M O

S I M O

Cựu Phụ trách nhóm Anh
Thành viên
19 Tháng tư 2017
Nam Định
Trái tim của Riky-Kun
Mutiple choice:

1) I can hardly think of Jenny being able to _____ the aim she has set herself.
a. implement = thi hành
b. accomplish + N = achieve sth
c. triumph = vinh quang, thành công lớn
d. succeed + in = achieve sth

2) Dxck put ball in _____ net in _____ second half but _____ goal was disallowed.
a. a/a/a
b. the/the/the
c. the/the/a
d. a/a/the
Đọc thêm về [Lý thuyết] Mạo từ

3) Can I get _____ you to another piece of cake?
a. over
b. down
c. by
d. through
=> Chưa thấy thông tin, mời @Hien Dang

Rewrite:

1) In my opinion, you are not telling the truth.
-> I suggest that__you (should) be not telling the truth__________________________.
suggest that + clause (inf or use should) => đề nghị, khuyên nhủ

2) The value of these goods has fallen considerably in the past week.
-> There has__been a considerable fall in the value of these goods in the past week______________________________________________________.
=> Đây là một câu chuyển từ động từ sang danh từ

3) You should take advantage of all the sports facilities while you're at university. (MOST)
-> I recommend (that)_____you make the most of___________________all the sports facilities while you're at university.
make the most of = take advantage of = tận dụng

4) The only thing that kept us out of prison was the way he spoke at local dialect.
-> But for his command___of the local dialect, we would have been put in prison_________________________________________________________.
command of sth = knowledge of sth

5) I only realized the potholers = thợ hầm mỏ were in serious trouble when I heard a terrifying scream from the cave. (RANG)
-> It wasn't______________________________from the cave that I realized the potholers were in serious trouble. => Lại nhờ @Hien Dang
Làm thêm những câu tương tự tại [TIPs] Bài tập viết lại câu (Rewrite the sentences)

Top Bottom