English Lớp luyện thi vào lớp 10

tiểu thiên sứ

Cựu TMod Hóa
Thành viên
TV BQT tích cực 2017
13 Tháng chín 2017
Nghệ An
Bài tập áp dụng :
1. I rarely ( go)……go……..out in the evening, but Mary often ( go)……went…………out with her friends in the evening.

2. My young brother never ( play)………plays……….……tennis, but he usually ( watch)……watches……..……....it on TV.

3. You ( like ) her?- ..................do you like her......................................? – No, I don’t.

4. It ( often/not/rain)…… ……don't often rain
………………………….in the dry-season.

5. The sun (rise)……rises………..in the East and ( set)…………sets…….in the West.

6. The water ( boil)………boil………………at 100 C.

7. Lan ( brush) …………brushes…………her teeth four times aday so they ( be)……are ……….very white and beautiful.

8. Susan usually ( get)……get………up early in the morrning. She often ( have)……has………. breakfast at 6.30 and her work ( start) ……starts………………at 7.00 and (finish)………finishes………….….at 11.30 a.m.

9. Minh (try/always)…………always tries…………………. to finish his homework before going out with his friends.

10. She (usually/not/ finish)……doesn't usually finish……………………. her homework before going to play tennis.
II- HIỆN TẠI TIẾP DIỄN ( PRESENT CONTINUOUS )
Bài tập áp dụng
1. My son ( play)……is playing…………………games with his sister on computer, now.

2. The children ( not/sleep)………are not sleeping……………………..in the bedroom at present. They

(watch)………are watching………………TV in the next room.

3. While we ( repair)……are repairing……………….. the broken – tables, Long ( read )……is reading…………. books in the library.

4. Where is Tom? – He ( sit )………is sitting……………………on the chair under the trees overthere.

5. look! The girl ( dance )……is dancing……………….and the man ( sing )…………is singing……………. Very beautifully.

6. What she ( do ) now? …………………is she doing………………………………………………..

- She ( teach ) …………is teaching……………………the disabled children how to read and write.

7. What you ( do) now?............are you doing...............................now.....................?- We ( clean) ……are cleaning…………………the floor.

8. When he ( come)……is coming………….to visit my family, I ( write)……am writting………………a letter for my old classmate.

9. They ( have) ……………are having…..…………..lunch at a greatest restaurant in Neo town, now.

10. This morning ( be )…………is …....…….really wonderful. The Sun ( shine)……is shining…………... The birds ( sing)……is singing……………beautifully. I (go)….......am going .....................to the shop to buy some flowers to present for my closest friend.
III- THÌ HIỆN TẠI HOÀN THÀNH (PRESENT PERFECT ):

1. I ( not/see)…………have not seen……………..her since 2002, but I often ( write )……write………… to her every weekend.

2. She ( finish) ……has finished…………………her report since Monday.

3. It ( not/rain)………has not rained……………….here for a long times.

4. They ( not/ go)……………have not gone…………..to the movies together for ages.

5. Sorry! I (not/ write)………have not written……………..to you for a long times.

6. My mother ( watch )…………has watched…………….that film three times,

7. How long have you ( learn )………learnt…………English?

8. This is the worst restaurant they ( eat/ever)……have ever eatten…………………

9. That is the first time he ( meet)……....…has met………a beautiful girl such her.

10. He ( work)…………has worked………in this company since he ( leave)…left…………….high school.

IV- THÌ QUÁ KHỨ ĐƠN ( SIMPLE PAST )
Bài tập áp dụng
  1. When I (meet).........met.......... Jane last year, she (be) ......was..... a student.
  2. They (get)..........got.......... married when they (be)were in Chicago.
  3. Teacher (recommend)..........recommended.............. that we always do our homework.
  4. Who (write)..........wrote............... the song ‘How can I live without you’?
  5. She (have).............had............... a fight with her boyfriend last week.
  6. He (study)...........studied.................... Spanish when he was at University.
  7. My father (forgot)......forgot............. his camera in the company yesterday.
  8. The thieves (steal).......stole..................... the painting in 1998.
  9. Last week, my uncle (drive) ................drove............me to the school by his new car.
  10. She (not/take).........did not take..................... part in the contest three years ago
V- THÌ QUÁ KHỨ TIẾP DIỄN (PAST CONTINUOUS )
Bài tập áp dụng :
1. At this time last year, they (build)............were building......... this house.

2. I (drive)......was driving.......... my car very fast when you called me.

3. I (chat).....was chatting............. with my friends while my teacher (teach)....was teaching....... the lesson yesterday.
4. My father (watch) ............was watching.........TV when I got home.

5. At this time yesterday, I (prepare)....................wasm preparing........... for my son’s birthday party.

6. What were you (do).........doing.................... at 8 pm yesterday?

7. Where were you (go)......going......... when I saw you last weekend?

8. They (not go).....were not going......... to school when I met them yesterday.

9. My mother (not do)...was not doing.......... the housework when my father came home.

10. My sister (read)......was reading........ books while my brother (play)......was playing..............football yesterday afternoon.

Dương Hà Bảo Ngọc

Học sinh chăm học
Thành viên
1 Tháng chín 2017
TP Hồ Chí Minh
Cheonan Girls' High School
Lesson 1 : TENSES

Hôm nay chúng ta cùng nhau ôn tập các thì và vận dụng làm bài tập nhé !
Bài hôm nay : Hiện tại đơn,hiện tại tiếp diễn , hiện tại hoàn thành,quá khứ đơn,quá khứ tiếp diễn
Tụi em học lí thuyết rồi làm bài tập áp dụng của mỗi thì nhé,trước tối thứ 7 a chấm điểm nhé !

I- HIỆN TẠI ĐƠN (SIMPLE PRESENT )
1) Cách thành lập

- Câu khẳng định
S + V(s/es) + O
S + am/is/are + O

- Câu phủ định
S + do/does + not + V- inf + O
S + am/is/are + not + O

- Câu hỏi
Do/Does + S + V-inf + O?
Am/Is/Are + S + O?

2) Cách dùng :

Thì hiện tại đơn dùng để diễn tả

2.1 Một thói quen, một việc hay làm, một hành động được lặp đi lặp lại thường xuyên, trong câu thường sử dụng các trạng từ: always, often, usually, sometimes, seldom, rarely, never, day by day, every day/week/month …

Ex: Mary often gets up early in the morning.

2.2 Một sự thật lúc nào cũng đúng, một chân lí.

Ex: The sun rises in the east and sets in the west.

2.3 Một hành động trong tương lai được căn cứ vào chương trình, kế hoạch Ex: The last train leaves at 4.45.

3) Chú ý: Khi chủ ngữ là một danh từ số ít ( ngôi thứ 3 số ít) động từ thường trong câu khẳng định được chia bằng cách thêm “s” hoặc “ es” vào sau động từ ấy.

- Hầu hết ta chỉ việc thêm “ s” : sends, invites, knows, reads, writes…

- Thêm “ es” sau một số động từ có tận cùng là: o, x, s, z, sh, ch.

Ex: go – goes, do – does, kiss – kisses, finish – finishes, watch – watches…

- Những động từ có tận cùng là « y » và đi trước nó là một phụ âm ta phải đổi y-i+es :

Ex: carry – carries, copy – copies, study – studies nhưng say – says, play – plays

4) Qui tắc phát âm đuôi “ s” đi sau động từ - áp dụng cho cả trường hợp của danh từ.

- “s” được phát âm là /s/ khi động từ hoặc danh từ đó có tận cùng là các đuôi hoặc phát âm là: “ t, p, k, f, gh, ph –f ” . Ex: gets, stops, makes, cooks, laughs

- “s” được phát âm là /z/ khi nó đứng sau các phụ âm và nguyên âm còn lại trừ các trường hợp ở trên:

Ex: describes, spends, lives, agrees, tries, stays, cries…

- Đuôi “ es” đi sau các động từ hoặc danh từ có tận cùng là: x, s, z, ch, sh sẽ được phát âm là /iz/

Ex: watches, washes, kisses, finishes
Bài tập áp dụng :
1. I rarely ( go)……go……..out in the evening, but Mary often ( go)……goes…………out with her friends in the evening.

2. My young brother never ( play)……plays……….……tennis, but he usually ( watch)………watches…..……....it on TV
3. You ( like ) her?- .............like...........................................? – No, I don’t.

4. It ( often/not/rain)……………rains.................in the dry-season.

5. The sun (rise)…rises…………..in the East and ( set)……set………….in the West.

6. The water ( boil)……boils…………………at 100 C.

7. Lan ( brush) ……………brushes………her teeth four times aday so they ( be)……are……….very white and beautiful.

8. Susan usually ( get)……gets………up early in the morrning. She often ( have)………has……. breakfast at 6.30 and her work ( start) …starts…………………at 7.00 and (finish)…………finishs……….….at 11.30 a.m.

9. Minh (try/always)…………try…………………. to finish his homework before going out with his friends.

10. She (usually/not/ finish)………finish…………………. her homework before going to play tennis.

1) Cách thành lập:

- Câu khẳng định S + am/is/are + V-ing + O

- Câu phủ định S + am/is/are + not + V-ing + O

- Câu hỏi Am/Is/Are + S + V-ing + O?

2) Cách dùng : Thì hiện tại tiếp diễn dùng để diễn tả:

2.1 Một hành động đang diễn ra ở hiện tại ( trong lúc nói) ; sau câu mệnh lệnh, đề nghị. Trong câu thường dùng các trạng từ như: now, right now, at the moment, at present, …

+ When + S + HTĐ, S + HTTD + While + S + HTTD, S + HTTD

+ Look ! , Listen !, Be quite!, …

Ex: What are you doing at the moment? - I’m writing a letter.

Be quiet! My mother is sleeping.

2.2 Một hành động đã lên kế hoạch thực hiện trong tương lai

Ex: What are you doing tonight? - I am going to the cinema with my father.

2.3Một hành động nhất thời không kéo dài lâu, thường dùng với: today, this week, this month, these days, …

Ex: What is your daughter doing these day - She is studying English at the foreign language center.

3) Những động từ không dùng với thì HTTD:

3.1 Động từ chỉ giác quan: hear, see, smell, taste

3.2 Động từ chỉ tình cảm, cảm xúc: love, hate, like, dislike, want, wish

3.3 Động từ chỉ trạng thái, sở hữu: look, seem, appear, have, own, belong to, need,

3.4 Động từ chỉ đồng ý, hiểu biết: agree, understand, remember, know, …

4) Cách thêm đuôi “ ing” sau động từ:

- Tận cùng là “ e ” bỏ “e” + ing: Come – coming; write – writing; …

- Động từ một âm tiết, tân cùng là phụ âm và trước nó là một nguyên âm ta phải gấp đôi phụ âm sau đó + ing,

( một số động từ hai âm tiết mà trọng âm rơi vào âm thứ hai cũng vậy): sit – sitting; cut – cutting; swim – swimming;… begin – beginning,… nhưng: grow – growing; fix – fixing;…
Bài tập áp dụng
1. My son ( play)……………is playing…………games with his sister on computer, now.
2. The children ( not/sleep)……………do't sleep………………..in the bedroom at present. They
(watch)………will watch………………TV in the next ro
3. While we ( repair)………………repair…….. the broken – tables, Long ( read )……………reads…. books in the library.

4. Where is Tom? – He ( sit )……sits………………………on the chair under the trees overthere.

5. look! The girl ( dance )……is dancing……………….and the man ( sing )………sings………………. Very beautifully.

6. What she ( do ) now? …………is doing………………………………………………………..

- She ( teach ) ……………teaches…………………the disabled children how to read and write.

7. What you ( do) now?.........................................are doing.......................?- We ( clean) ……………are cleaning…………the floor.

8. When he ( come)…came…………….to visit my family, I ( write)…………write…………a letter for my old classmate.

9. They ( have) ……………are having……………..lunch at a greatest restaurant in Neo town, now.

10. This morning ( be )…is……………….really wonderful. The Sun ( shine)………shines………... The birds ( sing)………sings…………beautifully. I (go)…..go..........................to the shop to buy some flowers to present for my closest friend.

1) Cách thành lập:

- Câu khẳng định S + have/has+ V3/ed + O

- Câu phủ định S + have/has + not + V3/ed + O

- Câu hỏi Have/Has + S + V3/ed + O ?

2) Cách dùng :Thì HTHT dùng để diễn tảû:

2.1 Một hành động sảy ra trong quá khứ nhưng không xác định rõ thời điểm.

Ex: Have you had breakfast? – No, I haven’t.

2.2 Một hành động sảy ra trong quá khứ và kéo dài đến hiện tại, một hành động bắt đầu trong quá khứ và dừng lại tại lúc nói.

Ex: My friend Nam has lived in HCMC since 1998.

2.3 Một hành động vừa mới sảy ra.

Ex: I have just finished my homework.

2.4 Trong cấu trúc:

Be + the first/second… time + S + have/has + V3/ed

Be + the SS nhất + N + S + have/has + V3/ed

Ex: This is the first time I have been to Paris.

She is the most honest person I have ever met.

3) Các trạng từ thường dùng với thì HTHT:

Just , recently/lately, ever, never, yet, already, several times, since + mốc thời gian/ clause( QKĐ), for + khoảng thời gian, for a long time/for ages, so far, until now/up to now/up to the present; during the last few days/weeks/months/years; all this week/month/year, ….
Bài tập áp dụng

1. I ( not/see)………have not saw………………..her since 2002, but I often ( write )………write……… to her every weekend.

2. She ( finish) ……………has finished…………her report since Monday.

3. It ( not/rain)……………doesn't rain………….here for a long times.

4. They ( not/ go)…………have not gone……………..to the movies together for ages.

5. Sorry! I (not/ write)…………am not writing…………..to you for a long times.

6. My mother ( watch )…………watches…………….that film three times,

7. How long have you ( learn )…have learned………………English?

8. This is the worst restaurant they ( eat/ever)……………eat…………

9. That is the first time he ( meet)………meets…………a beautiful girl such her.

10. He ( work)…………has worked………in this company since he ( leave)…………leaves…….high school.

1) Cách thành lập:

- Câu khẳng định

S + V2/ed + O

S + was/were + O

- Câu phủ định

S + did + not + V- inf + O

S + was/were + not + O

- Câu hỏi

Did + S + V- inf + O?

Was/Were + S + O?

2) Cách dùng :

Thì quá khứ đơn dùng để diễn tả hành động xảy ra và hoàn tất trong quá khứ với thời gian xác định rõ. Các trạng từ thường được dùng: yesterday, ago, last week/month/year, in the past, in 1990

- Hành động xen vào của thì QKTD: When + S + V( QKĐ), S + V ( QKTD).

- Hành động sảy ra sau của một hành đông khác ở thì QKHT: S + V( QKĐ), S + V ( QKHT).

Ex: - He was a doctor in this hospital from 1997 to 2005.

- They finished the work two hours ago.

- He bought this villa last month.

3) Cách thêm đuôi “ ed” trong các động từ có qui tắc.

- Động từ tận cùng đã là “e + d”: hope – hoped, arrive – arrived,…

- Động từ tận cùng là “ y” thì “đổi y thành i + ed”: carry – carried,………….

- Động từ một âm tiết tận cùng là một phụ âm và trước nó là một nguyên âm ta phải gấp đôi phụ âm trước khi thêm ed: stop – stopped, beg – begged,…

4) Cách phát âm đuôi “ ed”:

- /id/: Khi tận cùng của động từ có chứa “ t, d”: want – wanted, decide – decided,…

- /t/ : Khi động từ có tận cùng là: “ k, p, s, gh, ch, sh, f, ce ”: look – looked, stop – stopped,…

- /d/ : Tận cùng là các nguyên âm và phụ âm còn lại trừ hai trường hợp trên: arrive – arrived,…
Bài tập áp dụng
  1. When I (meet).....met.............. Jane last year, she (be) .was........a student.
  2. They (get).....get............... married when they (be).....are... in Chicago.
  3. Teacher (recommend)......recommends............. that we always do our homework.
  4. Who (write)...writes............ the song ‘How can I live without you’?
  5. She (have)..had................. a fight with her boyfriend last week.
  6. He (study)..studied.................. Spanish when he was at University.
  7. My father (forgot)...forgot................ his camera in the company yesterday.
  8. The thieves (steal).....stole............... the painting in 1998.
  9. Last week, my uncle (drive) ...........drove......me to the school by his new car.
  10. She (not/take)...........didn't take.................. part in the contest three years ago

1) Cách thành lập:

- Câu khẳng định S + was/were + V-ing + O

- Câu phủ định S + was/were + not + V-ing + O

- Câu hỏi Was/Were + S + V-ing + O?

2) Cách dùng : Thì QKTD dùng để diễn tả:

2.1 Một hành động sảy ra ( và kéo dài) vào một thời điểm hoặc một thời gian trong quá khứ.

Ex: - She was studying her lesson at 7 last night.

- What were you doing from 3pm to 6pm yesterday?

- I was practising English at that time yesterday.

2.2 Một hành động đang xảy ra (V-ing) ở quá khứ thì có một hành động khác xen vào( V2/ed).

Ex: - He was sleeping when I came.

- While my mother was cooking dinner, the phone rang.

2.3 Hai hành động diễn ra song song trong cùng một lúc trong quá khứ

Ex: While I was doing my homework, my younger brother was playing video games.
Bài tập áp dụng :
1. At this time last year, they (build)...were builting............. this house.

2. I (drive)....was driving........ my car very fast when you called me.

3. I (chat)...was chating........... with my friends while my teacher (teach).....tought...... the lesson yesterday.

4. My father (watch) ....watched...........TV when I got home.

5. At this time yesterday, I (prepare)........prepared....... for my son’s birthday party.

6. What you (do).....did............. at 8 pm yesterday?

7. Where you (go)......went......... when I saw you last weekend?

8. They (not go)....didn't go.......... to school when I met them yesterday.

9. My mother (not do)....didn't do......... the housework when my father came home.

10. My sister (read) reads.............. books while my brother (play).......played.............football yesterday afternoon.

1. Nguyễn Phương Hạnh ( Vĩnh Phúc ) @Hạnh Hạnh Alison
2. Đỗ Thuỳ Linh ( Nam Định ) @Một Nửa Của Sự Thật
3. Nguyễn Trần Thành Đạt ( Lâm Đồng ) @Ngọc Đạt
4. Lưu Thị Thanh Trúc ( Hà Nội ) @Nữ Thần Mặt Trăng
5. Nguyễn Như Nam ( Nghệ An ) @ngocsangnam12
6. Nguyễn Tấn Sương ( Phú Yên ) @suongpro2k3
7. Đặng Phương Thanh ( Hà Nội ) @bonechimte@gmail.com ( new )
8. Nguyễn Thị Ngọc Ánh ( Phú Thọ ) @Anhnguyen2572003 2003 ( new)
9. Nguyễn Thị Thảo ( Nghệ An ) @Lý Dịch (new)
10. Dương Hà Bảo Ngọc ( HCM ) @Dương Hà Bảo Ngọc ( new )
11. Phạm Thị Bảo An ( Nghệ An ) @tiểu thiên sứ (new)
12. Mai Thị Phương Linh ( Hải Phòng ) @Nhọ cute ( new )
13. Trần Kim Thi (Đắk Lắk ) @Trần Kim Thi

Bonechimte

Học sinh tiêu biểu
Thành viên
8 Tháng bảy 2017
Hà Nội
Bài tập áp dụng :
1. I rarely ( go) go out in the evening, but Mary often ( go) goes…out with her friends in the evening.

2. My young brother never ( play) plays tennis, but he usually ( watch) watches..it on TV.

3. You ( like ) her?- Do you like her? – No, I don’t.

4. It ( often/not/rain) often doesn't rain .in the dry-season.

5. The sun (rise) rises .in the East and ( set)…sets….in the West.

6. The water ( boil) boils…at 100 C.

7. Lan ( brush) brushes…her teeth four times aday so they ( be) are….very white and beautiful.

8. Susan usually ( get) gets…up early in the morrning. She often ( have)has breakfast at 6.30 and her work ( start) starts…at 7.00 and (finish)…finishes….….at 11.30 a.m.

9. Minh (try/always)…always tries…. to finish his homework before going out with his friends.

10. She (usually/not/ finish) usually doesn't finish……. her homework before going to play tennis.

Bài tập áp dụng
1. My son ( play) is playing……games with his sister on computer, now.

2. The children ( not/sleep) aren't sleepinh…..in the bedroom at present. They

(watch) are watching………TV in the next room.

3. While we ( repair) are repairing….. the broken – tables, Long ( read )…is reading books in the library.

4. Where is Tom? – He ( sit ) is sitting……on the chair under the trees overthere.

5. look! The girl ( dance ) is dancing …….and the man ( sing ) is singing………. Very beautifully.

6. What she ( do ) now? …what is she doing now?…..

- She ( teach ) is teaching………the disabled children how to read and write.

7. What you ( do) now?.....what are you doing now?- We ( clean) are cleaning the floor.

8. When he ( come) is coming .to visit my family, I ( write) am writing…a letter for my old classmate.

9. They ( have) are having…..lunch at a greatest restaurant in Neo town, now.

10. This morning ( be ) is…….really wonderful. The Sun ( shine) is shining…... The birds ( sing) are singing……beautifully. I (go)…am going.........to the shop to buy some flowers to present for my closest friend.

Bài tập áp dụng
1. I ( not/see) haven't seen……..her since 2002, but I often ( write ) has writen…… to her every weekend.

2. She ( finish) has finished…her report since Monday.

3. It ( not/rain)hasn't rained….here for a long times.

4. They ( not/ go)haven't gone……..to the movies together for ages.

5. Sorry! I (not/ write) hasn't writen…..to you for a long times.

6. My mother ( watch )…has watched….that film three times,

7. How long have you ( learn ) learnt……English?

8. This is the worst restaurant they ( eat/ever)…have ever eatten

9. That is the first time he ( meet) has met……a beautiful girl such her.

10. He ( work)has worked…in this company since he ( leave) has left….high school.

Bài tập áp dụng
  1. When I (meet)....met........ Jane last year, she (be) a student.
  2. They (get)...got...... married when they (be) in Chicago.
  3. Teacher (recommend)....recomnended....... that we always do our homework.
  4. Who (write)...wrote... the song ‘How can I live without you’?
  5. She (have)...had.... a fight with her boyfriend last week.
  6. He (study)...studied...... Spanish when he was at University.
  7. My father (forgot).....forgot...... his camera in the company yesterday.
  8. The thieves (steal)...stole..... the painting in 1998.
  9. Last week, my uncle (drive) ...drove.....me to the school by his new car.
  10. She (not/take)...đin't take ....... part in the contest three years ago
Bài tập áp dụng :
1. At this time last year, they (build).were building...... this house.

2. I (drive). was driving... my car very fast when you called me.

3. I (chat)..was chatting... with my friends while my teacher (teach).was teaching.. the lesson yesterday.

4. My father (watch) .was watching. TV when I got home.

5. At this time yesterday, I (prepare)...was preparing.... for my son’s birthday party.

6. What were you (do).....doing...... at 8 pm yesterday?

7. Where were you (go).going... when I saw you last weekend?

8. They (not go)...were not going........... to school when I met them yesterday.

9. My mother (not do)..wasn't doing........... the housework when my father came home.

10. My sister (read)...was reading........... books while my brother (play)......was playing..............football yesterday afternoon.
Trà sữa anh eiii^^

S I M O

Cựu Phụ trách nhóm Anh
Thành viên
19 Tháng tư 2017
Nam Định
Trái tim của Riky-Kun
I- HIỆN TẠI ĐƠN (SIMPLE PRESENT )
Bài tập áp dụng
:
1. I rarely ( go) go out in the evening, but Mary often ( go) goes out with her friends in the evening.

2. My young brother never ( play) plays tennis, but he usually ( watch)watches it on TV.

3. You ( like ) her?- Do_like? – No, I don’t.

4. It ( often/not/rain)doesn't often rain in the dry-season.

5. The sun (rise) rises in the East and ( set) sets in the West.

6. The water ( boil) boils at 100 C.

7. Lan ( brush) brushes her teeth four times a day so they ( be) are very white and beautiful.

8. Susan usually ( get)gets up early in the morning. She often ( have) has breakfast at 6.30 and her work ( start) starts at 7.00 and finishes at 11.30 a.m.

9. Minh (try/always)is always trying/always tries to finish his homework before going out with his friends.

10. She (usually/not/ finish)doesn't usually finished her homework before going to play tennis.

Bài tập áp dụng
1. My son ( play)is playing games with his sister on computer, now.

2. The children ( not/sleep)aren't sleeping in the bedroom at present. They

(watch)are watching TV in the next room.

3. While we ( repair)are repairing the broken – tables, Long ( is reading )………………. books in the library.

4. Where is Tom? – He ( sit )is sitting on the chair under the trees overthere.

5. look! The girl ( dance )is dancing and the man ( sing )is singing Very beautifully.

6. What she ( do ) now? is _ doing

- She ( teach ) is teaching the disabled children how to read and write.

7. What you ( do) now?are_doing?- We ( clean) are cleaning the floor.

8. When he ( come)is coming to visit my family, I ( write)am writing a letter for my old classmate.

9. They ( have) are having lunch at a greatest restaurant in Neo town, now.

10. This morning is really wonderful. The Sun ( shine)is shining The birds ( sing)are singing beautifully. I (go)am going .to the shop to buy some flowers to present for my closest friend.

Bài tập áp dụng

1. I ( have not/seen)………………………..her since 2002, but I often ( write )……………… to her every weekend.

2. She ( has finished) ………………………her report since Monday.

3. It ( has not/rained)……………………….here for a long times.

4. They ( have not/ went)………………………..to the movies together for ages.

5. Sorry! I (have not/ written)……………………..to you for a long times.

6. My mother ( has watched )……………………….that film three times,

7. How long have you ( learned )…………………English?

8. This is the worst restaurant they ( have/ever eaten)………………………

9. That is the first time he ( has met)…………………a beautiful girl such her.

10. He (has worked)…………………in this company since he ( left)……………….high school.

Bài tập áp dụng
  1. When I (met)................... Jane last year, she was a student.
  2. They (got).................... married when they (were) in Chicago.
  3. Teacher (recommended)................... that we always do our homework.
  4. Who (wrote)............... the song ‘How can I live without you’?
  5. She (had)................... a fight with her boyfriend last week.
  6. He (studied).................... Spanish when he was at University.
  7. My father (forgot)................... his camera in the company yesterday.
  8. The thieves (stole)..................... the painting in 1998.
  9. Last week, my uncle (drove) ....................me to the school by his new car.
  10. She (didn't take )............................. part in the contest three years ago
Bài tập áp dụng :
1. At this time last year, they (were building)................ this house.

2. I (was driving)............ my car very fast when you called me.

3. I (was chatting).............. with my friends while my teacher (was teaching)........... the lesson yesterday.

4. My father (was watching ) ...............TV when I got home.

5. At this time yesterday, I (was preparing)............... for my son’s birthday party.

6. What you (were doing).................. at 8 pm yesterday?

7. Where you (were going)............... when I saw you last weekend?

8. They (were not going).............. to school when I met them yesterday.

9. My mother (was not doing)............. the housework when my father came home.

10. My sister (was reading).............. books while my brother (was playing)....................football yesterday afternoon.

Dương Hà Bảo Ngọc

Học sinh chăm học
Thành viên
1 Tháng chín 2017
TP Hồ Chí Minh
Cheonan Girls' High School
Theo kết quả bình chọn thì Lưu Thị Thanh Trúc ( Hà Nội ) @Nữ Thần Mặt Trăng sẽ làm lớp trưởng nhé
8. Nguyễn Thị Ngọc Ánh ( Phú Thọ ) @Anhnguyen252003 ( new)
lớp ta có lớp trưởng r z ai làm lớp phó z ah

Trần Kim Thi

Học sinh
Thành viên
1 Tháng tư 2017
Hà Tĩnh
thpt trường chinh
Bài tập áp dụng : HTĐ
1. I rarely ( go)……go……..out in the evening, but Mary often ( go)………goes………out with her friends in the evening.

2. My young brother never ( play)…………plays…….……tennis, but he usually ( watch)…………watches..……....it on TV.

3. Do you like her? – No, I don’t.

4. It ( often/not/rain)………………doesn't often rain…………………….in the dry-season.

5. The sun (rise)………rises……..in the East and ( set)………sets……….in the West.

6. The water ( boil)…………boils……………at 100 C.

7. Lan ( brush) …………brushes…………her teeth four times aday so they ( be)……are……….very white and beautiful.

8. Susan usually ( get)……gets………up early in the morning. She often ( have)……has………. breakfast at 6.30 and her work ( start) ………starts……………at 7.00 and (finish)…………finishes……….….at 11.30 a.m.

9. Minh (try/always)……………always tries………………. to finish his homework before going out with his friends.

10. She (usually/not/ finish)……………doesn't usually finish……………. her homework before going to play tennis.

Bài tập áp dụng : HTTD
1. My son ( play)…………is playing……………games with his sister on computer, now.

2. The children ( not/sleep)………………aren't sleeping……………..in the bedroom at present. They

(watch)…………are watching……………TV in the next room.

3. While we ( repair)…………are repairing………….. the broken – tables, Long ( read )………is reading………. books in the library.

4. Where is Tom? – He ( sit )……………is sitting………………on the chair under the trees overthere.

5. look! The girl ( dance )…………is dancing………….and the man ( sing )…………is singing……………. Very beautifully.

6. What .......is...... she ....doing.... ( do ) now?

- She ( teach ) ………………is teaching………………the disabled children how to read and write.

7. What ...are... you ...doing... ( do) now?- We ( clean) ………are cleaning………………the floor.

8. When he ( come)………is coming……….to visit my family, I ( write)…………am writing…………a letter for my old classmate.

9. They ( have) …………are having………………..lunch at a greatest restaurant in Neo town, now.

10. This morning ( be )………is………….really wonderful. The Sun ( shine)………is shining………... The birds ( sing)………are singing…………beautifully. I (go)…..........am going..................to the shop to buy some flowers to present for my closest friend.

Bài tập áp dụng: HTHT
1. I ( not/see)…………haven't seen……………..her since 2002, but I often ( write )………write……… to her every weekend.

2. She ( finish) ………has finished………………her report since Monday.

3. It ( not/rain)…………hasn't rained…………….here for a long times.

4. They ( not/ go)……………haven't gone…………..to the movies together for ages.

5. Sorry! I (not/ write)…………haven't written…………..to you for a long times.

6. My mother ( watch )……………has watched………….that film three times,

7. How long have you ( learn )………learnt…………English?

8. This is the worst restaurant they ( eat/ever)………have ever eaten………………

9. That is the first time he ( meet)………has met…………a beautiful girl such her.

10. He ( work)………has work…………in this company since he ( leave)……left………….high school.

Bài tập áp dụng: QKĐ
  1. When I (meet)...........met........ Jane last year, she (be) ...was... a student.
  2. They (get)..........got.......... married when they (be) ...was... in Chicago.
  3. Teacher (recommend)........recommended........... that we always do our homework.
  4. Who (write).......wrote........ the song ‘How can I live without you’?
  5. She (have)..........had......... a fight with her boyfriend last week.
  6. He (study)..........studied.......... Spanish when he was at University.
  7. My father (forgot).........forgot.......... his camera in the company yesterday.
  8. The thieves (steal)............stole......... the painting in 1998.
  9. Last week, my uncle (drive) .........drove...........me to the school by his new car.
  10. She (not/take)..............didn't take............... part in the contest three years ago

Bài tập áp dụng :QKTD
1. At this time last year, they (build)........were building........ this house.

2. I (drive).....was driving....... my car very fast when you called me.

3. I (chat).....was chatting......... with my friends while my teacher (teach)....was teaching....... the lesson yesterday.

4. My father (watch) ......was watching.........TV when I got home.

5. At this time yesterday, I (prepare).......was preparing........ for my son’s birthday party.

6. What were you (do) doing at 8 pm yesterday?

8. They (not go)......weren't going........ to school when I met them yesterday.

9. My mother (not do)......wasn't doing....... the housework when my father came home.

10. My sister (read)......was reading........ books while my brother (play)........was playing............football yesterday afternoon.

Em nộp bài muộn, em xin lỗi ạ.

Lý Dịch

Học sinh tiến bộ
Thành viên
13 Tháng chín 2017
Nghệ An
bài tập áp dụng của thì hiện tại đơn
1. I rarely ( go)…go………..out in the evening, but Mary often ( go)……goes…………out with her friends in the evening.

2. My young brother never ( play)……plays………….……tennis, but he usually ( watch)……watches……..……....it on TV.

3. You ( like ) her?- ....Do you like her.........? – No, I don’t.

4. It ( often/not/rain)…often don't rain.......in the dry-season.

5. The sun (rise)…rises…………..in the East and ( set)……sets………….in the West.

6. The water ( boil)…boils……………………at 100 C.

7. Lan ( brush) …………brushes…………her teeth four times aday so they ( be)…are………….very white and beautiful.

8. Susan usually ( get)……gets………up early in the morrning. She often ( have)…has…………. breakfast at 6.30 and her work ( start) ……starts………………at 7.00 and (finish)……finishes…………….….at 11.30 a.m.

9. Minh (try/always)…always tries…………………………. to finish his homework before going out with his friends.

10. She (usually/not/ finish)………usually doesn't finish…………………. her homework before going to play tennis.
1. My son ( play)……is playing…games with his sister on computer, now.

2. The children ( not/sleep)…aren't sleeping……………..in the bedroom at present. They

(watch)………are watching……TV in the next room.

3. While we ( repair)…are repairing…….. the broken – tables, Long ( read )……is reading…………. books in the library.

4. Where is Tom? – He ( sit )……………is siting………………on the chair under the trees overthere.

5. look! The girl ( dance )……is dancing……………….and the man ( sing )……………is singing…. Very beautifully.

6. What she ( do ) now? …………What is she doing now?………………………………………………………..

- She ( teach ) ………is teaching………………………the disabled children how to read and write.

7. What you ( do) now?...........What are you doing now...........................?- We ( clean) ……are cleaning ...the floor.

8. When he ( come)……is coming………….to visit my family, I ( write) am writing…a letter for my old classmate.

9. They ( have) …are having………………………..lunch at a greatest restaurant in Neo town, now.

three times,

10. This morning ( be )………is………….really wonderful. The Sun ( shine)…is shining….. The birds ( sing)…are singing………………beautifully. I (go) .....am going.....to the shop to buy some flowers to present for my closest friend.

1. I ( not/see)…haven't ……………………..her since 2002, but I often ( write )……write………… to her every weekend.

2. She ( finish) ……has finished…………………her report since Monday.

3. It ( not/rain)…hasn't rained………….here for a long times.

4. They ( not/ go)………haven't gone………………..to the movies together for ages.

5. Sorry! I (not/ write)……haven't written………………..to you for a long times.

6. My mother ( watch )…has watched…………….that film three times,

7. How long have you ( learn )…………………English?

8. This is the worst restaurant they ( eat/ever) .. have ever eatten…………………

9. That is the first time he ( meet)……has met……………a beautiful girl such her.

10. He ( work)……has worked……………in this company since he ( leave)…left…………….high school.

1.When I (meet)...........met........ Jane last year, she (be) ...was... a student.
2.They (get)..........got.......... married when they (be) ...was... in Chicago.
3.Teacher (recommend)........recommended........... that we always do our homework.
4.Who (write).......wrote........ the song ‘How can I live without you’?
5.She (have)..........had......... a fight with her boyfriend last week.
6.He (study)..........studied.......... Spanish when he was at University.
7.My father (forgot).........forgot.......... his camera in the company yesterday.
8.The thieves (steal)............stole......... the painting in 1998.
9.Last week, my uncle (drive) .........drove...........me to the school by his new car.
10.She (not/take)..............didn't take............... part in the contest three years ago
1. At this time last year, they (build)........were building........ this house.

2. I (drive).....was driving....... my car very fast when you called me.

3. I (chat).....was chatting......... with my friends while my teacher (teach)....was teaching....... the lesson yesterday.

4. My father (watch) ......was watching.........TV when I got home.

5. At this time yesterday, I (prepare).......was preparing........ for my son’s birthday party.

8. They (not go)......weren't going........ to school when I met them yesterday.

9. My mother (not do)......wasn't doing....... the housework when my father came home.

10. My sister (read)......was reading........ books while my brother (play)........was playing............football yesterday afternoon.

Osmund

Học sinh chăm học
Thành viên
15 Tháng hai 2016
Khánh Hòa
Simple Present:
1. I rarely ( go) go out in the evening, but Mary often ( go) goes out with her friends in the evening.

2. My young brother never ( play) plays tennis, but he usually ( watch) watches it on TV.

3. You ( like ) her?- Do you like her ? – No, I don’t.

4. It ( often/not/rain) doesn't often rain in the dry-season.

5. The sun (rise) rises in the East and ( set) sets in the West.

6. The water ( boil) boils at 100 C.

7. Lan ( brush) brushes her teeth four times a day so they ( be) are very white and beautiful.

8. Susan usually ( get) gets up early in the morning. She often ( have) has breakfast at 6.30 and her work ( start) starts at 7.00 and (finish) finishes at 11.30 a.m.

9. Minh (try/always) always tries to finish his homework before going out with his friends.

10. She (usually/not/ finish) doesn't usually finish her homework before going to play tennis.

Present Continuous:
1. My son ( play) is playing games with his sister on computer, now.

2. The children ( not/sleep) aren't sleeping in the bedroom at present. They

(watch) are watching TV in the next room.

3. While we ( repair) are repairing the broken – tables, Long ( read ) is reading books in the library.

4. Where is Tom? – He ( sit ) is sitting on the chair under the trees over there.

5. Look! The girl ( dance ) is dancing and the man ( sing ) is singing very beautifully.

6. What she ( do ) now? What is she doing now?

- She ( teach ) is teaching the disabled children how to read and write.

7. What you ( do) now? What are you doing now?- We ( clean) are cleaning the floor.

8. When he ( come) is coming to visit my family, I ( write) am writing a letter for my old classmate.

9. They ( have) are having lunch at a greatest restaurant in Neotown now.

10. This morning ( be ) is really wonderful. The Sun ( shine) is shining. The birds ( sing) are singing beautifully. I (go) am going to the shop to buy some flowers to present for my closest friend.
Present Perfect:
1. I ( not/see) haven't seen her since 2002, but I often ( write ) write to her every weekend.

2. She ( finish) has finished her report since Monday.

3. It ( not/rain) hasn't rained here for a long time.

4. They ( not/ go) haven't gone to the movies together for ages.

5. Sorry! I (not/ write) haven't written to you for a long time.

6. My mother (watch) have watched that film three times.

7. How long have you ( learn ) learned English?

8. This is the worst restaurant they ( eat/ever) have ever eaten.

9. That is the first time he ( meet) has met a beautiful girl such her.

10. He ( work) has worked in this company since he ( leave) left high school.
Simple Past
  1. When I (meet) met Jane last year, she (be) was a student.
  2. They (get) got married when they (be) were in Chicago.
  3. Teacher (recommend) recommended that we always do our homework.
  4. Who wrote (write) the song ‘How can I live without you’?
  5. She (have) had a fight with her boyfriend last week.
  6. He (study) studied Spanish when he was at University.
  7. My father (forget) forgot his camera in the company yesterday.
  8. The thieves (steal) stole the painting in 1998.
  9. Last week, my uncle (drive) drove me to the school by his new car.
  10. She (not/take) didn't take part in the contest three years ago
Past Continuous:
1. At this time last year, they (build) were building this house.

2. I (drive) was driving my car very fast when you called me.

3. I (chat) was chatting with my friends while my teacher (teach) was teaching the lesson yesterday.

4. My father (watch) was watching TV when I got home.

5. At this time yesterday, I (prepare) am preparing for my son’s birthday party.

7. Where were you (go) going when I saw you last weekend?

8. They (not go) weren't going to school when I met them yesterday.

9. My mother (not do) wasn't doing the housework when my father came home.

10. My sister (read) was reading books while my brother (play) was playing football yesterday afternoon.

Minh Nhí

Cựu Mod Tiếng Anh|Cựu Phó nhóm Tiếng Anh
Thành viên
Trưởng nhóm xuất sắc nhất 2017
18 Tháng mười một 2013
Lần trước bầu chọn lớp trưởng thì ta đã có Trúc rồi giờ a cần thêm lớp phó.
Lớp trưởng cùng với lớp phó sẽ hỗ trợ chấm bài cho các bạn,2 bạn sẽ nhận được đáp án từ người quản lí lớp rồi chấm điểm cho những bạn còn lại,lớp trưởng thì phải lập danh sách rồi ghi lại tất cả điểm cho các bạn,để theo dõi á.Ngoài ra những công việc khác thì sẽ trao đổi sau ,sau khi có lớp phó thì a cũng muốn chia lớp thành 3 team ,giống như 3 tổ trên lớp và sẽ có nhóm trưởng của team ( khác lớp trưởng và lớp phó ) các em muốn chia em bằng hình thức nào ?

14. Lê Minh Duyên ( Nghệ An ) @nhokcute1002
15. Trần Lê Quỳnh Anh ( Nghệ An ) @tienganh220403@gmail.com
16. Đỗ Minh Hòa ( Khánh Hòa ) @hoaminzi2701@gmail.com

Ngọc Đạt

Banned
Banned
TV ấn tượng nhất 2017
11 Tháng năm 2017
Lâm Đồng
THCS Lộc Nga
Lớp trưởng cùng với lớp phó sẽ hỗ trợ chấm bài cho các bạn,2 bạn sẽ nhận được đáp án từ người quản lí lớp rồi chấm điểm cho những bạn còn lại,lớp trưởng thì phải lập danh sách rồi ghi lại tất cả điểm cho các bạn,để theo dõi á.Ngoài ra những công việc khác thì sẽ trao đổi sau ,sau khi có lớp phó thì a cũng muốn chia lớp thành 3 team ,giống như 3 tổ trên lớp và sẽ có nhóm trưởng của team ( khác lớp trưởng và lớp phó ) các em muốn chia em bằng hình thức nào ?

Chia 2 tổ thôi anh, 3 tổ nhỏ và lẻ quá!
Lớp phó thì để thiên thần làm đi anh @Một Nửa Của Sự Thật

Reactions: Minh Nhí

Anhnguyen2572003

Banned
Banned
25 Tháng chín 2017
Phú Thọ
THCS Thanh Thủy

3 tổ hơi lẻ anh ạ

Osmund

Học sinh chăm học
Thành viên
15 Tháng hai 2016
Khánh Hòa

Em nghĩ lớp trưởng với lớp phó (thêm anh nữa) có lẽ là đủ rồi ạ.
Anh bận thì có bạn lớp trưởng, bạn lớp trưởng bận nốt thì có lớp phó.
Với lại chia nhỏ lớp ra mất đoàn kết lắm anh ạ (bình thường cạnh tranh mới công bằng, anh nhỉ?)

tienganh220403@gmail.com

Học sinh chăm học
Thành viên
4 Tháng hai 2016
Nghệ An

Em thì sao cx đc!~:D

Bonechimte

Học sinh tiêu biểu
Thành viên
8 Tháng bảy 2017
Hà Nội

Em thấy anh chia tổ đi... nên chia công bằng@@ tổ phải có cả người giỏi và người kém!
Vụ bầu chọn... em ko có ý kiến^^

Minh Nhí

Cựu Mod Tiếng Anh|Cựu Phó nhóm Tiếng Anh
Thành viên
Trưởng nhóm xuất sắc nhất 2017
18 Tháng mười một 2013
Anh chia 3 cứ như The face- The face men Thailand quá!
Em nghĩ chia thì 1 là chia 2 hoặc là anh cho theo cặp đi. 5-5-6 thì chia ra 8 cặp, 1 cặp 2 bạn
Không chia cặp em ơi,a đã thống nhất với người đứng lớp mới rồi

Reactions: Ngọc Đạt
Top Bottom