nguyenhaivanthcs@gmail.com

Học sinh chăm học
Thành viên
15 Tháng tư 2020
Phú Thọ
THCS Chân Mộng
[TẶNG BẠN] TRỌN BỘ Bí kíp học tốt 08 môn
Chắc suất Đại học top - Giữ chỗ ngay!!

ĐĂNG BÀI NGAY để cùng trao đổi với các thành viên siêu nhiệt tình & dễ thương trên diễn đàn.

B. Phonetics
II. Choose one word whose underlined part is pronounced differently from the others in each group

1. A. promised B. hoped C. booked D. burned
2. A. though B. ought C. thought D. bought
3. A. hard B. carry C. card D. yard
4. A. try B. why C. heavy D. dry
5. A. cool B. food C. look D. flood
III. Choose the word whose stress pattern is differently from those of the other words.
1. A. realize B. improve C. possible D. comfortable
2. A. important B. especially C. prefer D. influence
3. A. general B. opinion C. abroad D. surprise
4. A. comfort B. nation C. apply D. moment
5. A. medical B. advise C. vegetables D. physical
C. Lexico -grammar:
IV. Choose the best option to complete the sentence

1. The teacher told him ___________ up late.
A. to not stay B. to stay not C. to stay not D. not to stay
2. My father is good at ____________ English.
A. speaking B. spoken C. speak D. to speak
3. We are all ________ that you passed your English exam. Congratulation!
A. relieved B. afraid C. delighted D. certain
4. “________to come and have dinner with us?” “I’d love to but I’m very busy”.
A. would you mind B. Could you please
C. Would you like D. Do you enjoy
5. I am very _____________ in the information you have given me.
A. concerned B. interested C. surprised D. worried
6. Can you tell me where ______________ ?
A. she does B. does she C. she is D. is she
7. You have to work ____________ for the coming exam.
A. hardly B. more hardly C. more hard D. hard
8. I saw her _____________ the flowers in the garden.
A. watering B. watered C. be watered D. is watering
9. They had their luggage ___________ by the porter.
A. carry B. carrying C. to carry D. carried
10. She often spends her weekend ___________ through pleasant open countryside.
A. travel B. traveling C. to travel D. to traveling
11. Not only________but she is also very intelligent.
A. beautiful she is B. is she beautiful
C. she is beautiful D. beautiful she is
12. Nga has to search for more information before she writes her graduation thesis.
A. look after B. look up C. look into D. look for
13. Dangerous chemicals can be _________ from burning plastics or hairspray containers.
A. freed B. invented C. released D. escaped
14. He finally __________ the decision to go abroad.
A. came up B. came C. came with D. came up with
15. We had a party last night. I .............. spend all morning clearing up the mess.
A. must have B. have been to C. have had to D. have must
16. The smaller the room is, the__________furniture it needs.
A. fewer B. smaller C. more D. less
17. The winners are the first ones __________ a fire.
A. make B. makes C. making D. to make
18. Farmers use the dung of animals for___________ their field.
A. fertilizing B. to fertilized C. fertilized D. fertilize
19. When she _________ her mistake, she apologized
A. was realizing B. did realize C. realized D. has realized
20. The librarian is ___________ for all the books in the library .
A. dutiful B. responsible C. confident D. secure

V. Find out correct one mistake in A, B, C or D of each sentence .
1. Would you like going to the concert with my friends tonight?
A B C D
2. A flower growing in the garden is more beautiful than a flower stands in a vase.
A B C D
3. Although both of them are trying to get the scholarship, she has the highest grades.
A B C D
4. If a person really wants to succeed, they must always work hard.
A B C D
5. Don’t turn on the TV, please. I am so tired to watch it .
A B C D
VI. Give the correct form of the words in brackets to complete the sentences.
1. Mr. Minh has made an __ __to see us at 3 o’clock. ARRANGE
2. Bell _________demonstrated his invention to the public. SUCCESS
3. _________, dark clouds appeared and it began to rain. FORTUNATE
4. English is a _________easy language for us to learn. COMPARE
5. Twenty students have entered for the rice-cooking ________ .COMPETE
6. Nam and I played for the school team. We were _________ . TEAM
7. She left school with good _________ . QUALIFY
8. TV is one of the cheapest forms of _________ . ENTERTAIN
9. It is _________ to eat too much sugar and fatty food. HEALTH
10. If you want to join the club, please fill in the _______ form. APPLY
VII. Fill in each gap of following sentences with a suitable preposition.
1. Could I help you ______________ your bag?
2. Na got up late this morning because her alarm clock didn’t go ___________.
3. I’m looking forward ____________ seeing you in June.
4. In the competition, everyone fell___________ the deep and dangerous water.
5. Ha Long Bay is recognized ___________ UNESCO as a World Heritage Site
VIII. Supply the correct forms of the verbs in brackets.
1. Our school (open) …………………………….. a new club next week.
2. Would you like (come)……………. to dinner to night.
3. You (phone)……………………………… me last night?.
4. Would you mind if I (smoke)…………………………..?
5. I don't enjoy…………………………………….. (laugh) at by other people.
D. Reading
IX. Read the following passage and the decide which option A, B, C or D best fits each space

WHAT IS THE BEAUTY IN A PERSON?
It is said that what one (1)_____ considers beautiful may not be beautiful to another.
(2) _____ beauty is something that (3) _____ not only to the eyes, but also the other senses. I think true beauty makes you see beyond the lovely sight. It will give you insight or realization of something (4) _____ beyond the appearance.
When we talk about beauty in people, we often refer to their (5) _____ attractiveness. Of course, a beautiful or handsome face is pleasant to (6) _____. But I find that the most memorable
“ beautiful people” are those who have good personalities behind their pretty faces.
(7) _____ kind of beauty in people that attracts us greatly is what known as the inside beauty. People with this kind of beauty have attained inner peace. They usually care about their fellow-man and try to right justice in this world. As you know, Nelson Mandela, Princess Diana and Mother Teresa are well-known for these personalities.
In fact, around us, we know many people who are always ready to lend (8) _____ to people in trouble. Many people on our city provide (9) _____ of floods in Mekong Delta, the disabled or poor… with clothes, money and food. Many young go to rural, moutainous or island areas to help people there… We greatly admire the beauty of these people because they make the world better. This inner beauty gives a certain radiance to their looks.
On short, every one has (10) _____ idea of beauty, and we need to have things, people and places of beauty in our everyday life. Do you think so?
1. A. individual B. persons C. people D. member
2. A. With me B. For me C. To me D. Of me
3. A. pleasant B. pleases C. pleased D. pleasesing
4. A. interesting B. interested C. interest D. interestedly
5. A. physic B. physics C. physist D. physical
6. A. l ook for B. look after C. look at D. look in
7. A. Another B. Other C. Others D. Anothers
8. A. hands B. a hand C. the hand D. the hands
9. A. peoples B. individuals C. members D. victims
10. A. his own B. our own C. their own D. her own
X. Read the passage, then do the task below
If you want to take the whole family on holiday, and keep everybody happy, then I have found just the place for you. I recently went with a group of friends to stay at the Greenwood Holiday Village, which is open from May until October.
Built in the centre of a forest, Greenwood is a great place to stay whatever the weather. Its main attraction for the families is the indoor World of Water, where young and old can have fun in the different pools. Some of these, however, are for serious swimmers only.
For sporty people, the Country Club offers tennis, squash and badminton. If your children are too young to join in these sports, there are activity clubs. Greenwood is a good place for families as it is traffic-free - you explore on foot or by bike. Some people complained that this was inconvenient, but I was pleased to be out in the fresh air. For evening entertainment, there are shows and cinemas.
Accommodation is in a variety of apartments of different sizes. These have up to four bedrooms, a kitchen and a bathroom, as well as a dining area. Before going, I thought the apartments might not be big enough for all of us, but I was pleasantly surprised-it was not too crowded at all.
I’ll definitely go back to Greenwood next year. Why don’t you give it a try ? Visit their website for further information now !

1, What is the writer’s main purpose in writing this text ?

A. to give her opinion of the holiday village
B. to describe what her family did at the holiday village
C. to give advice to a friend going to the holiday village
D. to complain about the holiday village
2, From the text, the reader can find out
A. the best way to get to the holiday village.
B. the best time of year to visit the holiday village.
C. What activities are available at the holiday village.
D. how to reserve accomdodation at the holiday village.
3, What does the writer think about the holiday village ?
A. The apartments there are not big enough. B. It is not convenient because you cannot use your car.
C. It can only be enjoyed in good weather. D. There is something there for all ages.
4, What does the writer say about the apartments ?
A. There is not much space between them. B. Each one has its own bathroom.
C. They all have four bedrooms. D. Not all of them have dining areas.
5, The word "These" in the fourth paragraph means
A. different sizes B. apartments C. cinemas D. bedrooms
XI. Find the most suitable word to fill in each blank of the following passage
The world’s (1)…………famous clock is Big Ben standing (2)………….to the Houses of parliament in London. Big Ben is the (3)…………..of the bell which chimes every hour.
The bell(4)…………..named after Sir Benjamin Hall, the man (5)………….. was given the task of hauling the bell up the clock tower. The clock (6) …………..four faces and keeps accurate time. It can (7)…………….adjusted by the removal or addition of coins (8)………….a stray attached to the clock’s pendulum.
One interesting thing about the clock is (9)………….the light shines abover the belfry at night, it (10)…………..that the House of common is still in session.
E. Writing
XII. Complete the second sentence in such a way that it is almost the same meaning as the first ()

1. “You shouldn’t lend him any more money.” Hoa said.
® Hoa advised me................................................................................................. .
2. The bread is so stale that we can’t eat it.
® The bread isn’t .......................................................................................... .
3. They won’t be able to come on Sunday.
® It will be .................................................................................................. .
4. I asked the hotel porter to wake me at 8 o’clock the following morning.
® “Please ................................................................. .” I asked the hotel porter
5. She asked: “Will you be free tomorrow?”
® She asked me ................................................................................................. .
6. I am happy to look after the baby for you.
® I don’t mind................................................................................................ .
7. The librarian didn’t allow Nam to take the book home.
® Nam.......................................................................................................... .
8. I’ll only help you if you promise to try harder.
® Unless............................................................................................................. .
9. It is difficult for Tom to answer the questions.
® Tom finds....................................................................................................... .
10. Do you really have to go there?
® Is it...............................................................................................................?
XIII. Use the words to make sentences. Make any changes if necessary
Dear Anh,
1. I/ sorry/ it take/ so long/ reply/ letter.
2. I/ just/ come back/ trip/ the north/ country.
3. I/ pleased/ know/ you come/ London/ next week.
4. It/ seem/ long time/ since/ we/ last see/ other.
5. I/ like/ meet/ you/ and/ go out/ together.
6. I wonder/ you like/ go/ see/ film/ play.
7. There/ new Harrison film/ New Century Cinema.
8. Perhaps/ can go/ meal/ drink/ afterwards.
9. Give/ ring/ later/ week/ arrange/ more definite.
10. I/ look forward/ hear/ you soon.

Hien Dang

Cựu Mod tiếng Anh
Thành viên
2 Tháng chín 2021
Nam Định
NEU
D. Reading
IX. Read the following passage and the decide which option A, B, C or D best fits each space

It is said that what one (1)_____ considers beautiful may not be beautiful to another.
(2) _____ beauty is something that (3) _____ not only to the eyes, but also the other senses. I think true beauty makes you see beyond the lovely sight. It will give you insight or realization of something (4) _____ beyond the appearance.
When we talk about beauty in people, we often refer to their (5) _____ attractiveness. Of course, a beautiful or handsome face is pleasant to (6) _____. But I find that the most memorable
“ beautiful people” are those who have good personalities behind their pretty faces.
(7) _____ kind of beauty in people that attracts us greatly is what known as the inside beauty. People with this kind of beauty have attained inner peace. They usually care about their fellow-man and try to right justice in this world. As you know, Nelson Mandela, Princess Diana and Mother Teresa are well-known for these personalities.
In fact, around us, we know many people who are always ready to lend (8) _____ to people in trouble. Many people on our city provide (9) _____ of floods in Mekong Delta, the disabled or poor… with clothes, money and food. Many young go to rural, moutainous or island areas to help people there… We greatly admire the beauty of these people because they make the world better. This inner beauty gives a certain radiance to their looks.
On short, every one has (10) _____ idea of beauty, and we need to have things, people and places of beauty in our everyday life. Do you think so?
to lend a hand: giúp đỡ
victim: nạn nhân

If you want to take the whole family on holiday, and keep everybody happy, then I have found just the place for you. I recently went with a group of friends to stay at the Greenwood Holiday Village, which is open from May until October.
Built in the centre of a forest, Greenwood is a great place to stay whatever the weather. Its main attraction for the families is the indoor World of Water, where young and old can have fun in the different pools. Some of these, however, are for serious swimmers only.
For sporty people, the Country Club offers tennis, squash and badminton. If your children are too young to join in these sports, there are activity clubs. Greenwood is a good place for families as it is traffic-free - you explore on foot or by bike. Some people complained that this was inconvenient, but I was pleased to be out in the fresh air. For evening entertainment, there are shows and cinemas.
Accommodation is in a variety of apartments of different sizes. These have up to four bedrooms, a kitchen and a bathroom, as well as a dining area. Before going, I thought the apartments might not be big enough for all of us, but I was pleasantly surprised-it was not too crowded at all.
I’ll definitely go back to Greenwood next year. Why don’t you give it a try ? Visit their website for further information now !

A. The apartments there are not big enough. B. It is not convenient because you cannot use your car.
C. It can only be enjoyed in good weather. D. There is something there for all ages.

Bạn tham khảo nhé. Chúc bạn học tốt!

Ngoài ra bạn có thể tham khảo topic sau để rèn kỹ năng đọc:
Reading Made Easy

nguyenhaivanthcs@gmail.com

Học sinh chăm học
Thành viên
15 Tháng tư 2020
Phú Thọ
THCS Chân Mộng
D. Reading

to lend a hand: giúp đỡ
victim: nạn nhân

Bạn tham khảo nhé. Chúc bạn học tốt!

Ngoài ra bạn có thể tham khảo topic sau để rèn kỹ năng đọc:
Reading Made Easy
Giúp em nốt những phần còn lại đc k ạ

Reactions: S I M O

S I M O

Cựu Phụ trách nhóm Anh
Thành viên
19 Tháng tư 2017
Nam Định
Trái tim của Riky-Kun
Phonetics bạn có thể tra từ điển để tự làm được
IV. Choose the best option to complete the sentence

1. The teacher told him ___________ up late.
A. to not stay B. to stay not C. to stay not D. not to stay
2. My father is good at ____________ English.
A. speaking B. spoken C. speak D. to speak
3. We are all ________ that you passed your English exam. Congratulation!
A. relieved B. afraid C. delighted D. certain
4. “________to come and have dinner with us?” “I’d love to but I’m very busy”.
A. would you mind B. Could you please
C. Would you like D. Do you enjoy
5. I am very _____________ in the information you have given me.
A. concerned B. interested C. surprised D. worried
6. Can you tell me where ______________ ?
A. she does B. does she C. she is D. is she
7. You have to work ____________ for the coming exam.
A. hardly B. more hardly C. more hard D. hard
8. I saw her _____________ the flowers in the garden.
A. watering B. watered C. be watered D. is watering
9. They had their luggage ___________ by the porter.
A. carry B. carrying C. to carry D. carried
10. She often spends her weekend ___________ through pleasant open countryside.
A. travel B. traveling C. to travel D. to traveling
11. Not only________but she is also very intelligent.
A. beautiful she is B. is she beautiful
C. she is beautiful D. beautiful she is
12. Nga has to search for more information before she writes her graduation thesis.
A. look after B. look up C. look into D. look for
13. Dangerous chemicals can be _________ from burning plastics or hairspray containers.
A. freed B. invented C. released D. escaped
14. He finally __________ the decision to go abroad.
A. came up B. came C. came with D. came up with
15. We had a party last night. I .............. spend all morning clearing up the mess.
A. must have B. have been to C. have had to D. have must
16. The smaller the room is, the__________furniture it needs.
A. fewer B. smaller C. more D. less
17. The winners are the first ones __________ a fire.
A. make B. makes C. making D. to make
18. Farmers use the dung of animals for___________ their field.
A. fertilizing B. to fertilized C. fertilized D. fertilize
19. When she _________ her mistake, she apologized
A. was realizing B. did realize C. realized D. has realized
20. The librarian is ___________ for all the books in the library .
A. dutiful B. responsible C. confident D. secure
V. Find out correct one mistake in A, B, C or D of each sentence .
1. Would you like to go to the concert with my friends tonight?
A B C D
2. A flower growing in the garden is more beautiful than a flower standing in a vase.
A B C D
3. Although both of them are trying to get the scholarship, she has the higher grades.
A B C D
4. If a person really wants to succeed, he/she must always work hard.
A B C D
5. Don’t turn on the TV, please. I am too tired to watch it .
A B C D

Ngoài ra bạn cũng có thể tham khảo và ủng hộ những topic sau để có sự tiến bộ về nhiều kỹ năng ~
[TIPs] Rewrite the sentences
Thành ngữ
[Dịch thuật] Word order

Luyện thi tốt nghiệp THPTQG môn tiếng Anh
NEXT 0.2
Chia sẻ phương pháp ôn thi
Tổng hợp kiến thức các môn

Chúc bạn một ngày vui vẻ!

_dm.ttt

Cựu TMod Anh
Thành viên
7 Tháng sáu 2017
Đắk Lắk
FTU2
XIII. Use the words to make sentences. Make any changes if necessary
Dear Anh,
1. I'm sorry it has taken so long to reply to your letter.
2. I have just come back from a trip to the north of the country.
3. I am pleased to know that you are coming to London next week.
4. It seems a long time since we last saw each other.
5. I would like to meet you and we can go out together.
6. I wonder if you would like to go and see a film or a play.
7. There is a new Harrison Ford film on the New Century Cinema.
8. Perhaps we can go for a meal or a drink afterwards.
9. Give me a ring later this week to arrange something more definite.
10. I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Bạn có thể tham khảo thêm các kiến thức khác tại: https://diendan.hocmai.vn/threads/t...o-ban-hoan-toan-mien-phi.827998/#post-4045397

Chúc bạn học tốt!

Top Bottom