Ngoại ngữ $\color{green}{\fbox{TỪ VỰNG}\bigstar\text{Lớp Học Từ Vựng}\bigstar}$

Thủ Mộ Lão Nhân

Học sinh chăm học
Thành viên
9 Tháng sáu 2017
Fill in the blank with one suitable word.

1. When I was young, I always wanted to travel and ____discover____ the world.

2. She ____fled____ the country to escape arrest for the murder of her husband.

3. The city authorities has decided to use the museum as __provisional___ accommodation for the families made homeless by the recent floods.

4. Most of the tall buildings in Tokyo have been designed to ___withstand____ earthquakes.

5. She caused thousands of pounds’ ____worth____ of damage after tripping over her own feet and break two artworks.

6. You’re not properly ___endure___ for this weather. Put a coat on!

7. When I was in hospital, a nurse ___measured___ my temperature every two hours.

8. Rubbing your hands together will __generate___ heat and keep them warm.

9. After two minutes under water, the diver came to the surface, __gasp___ for air.

10. A tiny hole on the wall was the only __source___ of light in the cell.

11. Where’s the fire ___extinguisher___? The kitchen is on fire!

12. There’s no denying that she has all the right ___knowledge__ for the job, but her lack of experience might count against her.

13. He had a ___promising____ career ahead of him in politics until a bribery scandal put him out of the game last December.

14. The governor of Arizona has been ___released___ from duty until the claims of corruption against him have been thoroughly investigated.

15. She complains that she is given simple tasks to do, which makes little ___degree___ of her professional skills.

lê thị hải nguyên

Mùa hè Hóa học
Thành viên
TV ấn tượng nhất 2017
28 Tháng hai 2017
Thanh Hóa
HV Thánh Huy
1. When I was young, I always wanted to travel and _discover____ the world.

2. She ___left________the country to escape arrest for the murder of her husband.

3. The city authorities has decided to use the museum as _an____ accommodation for the families made homeless by the recent floods.

4. Most of the tall buildings in Tokyo have been designed to _prevent____ earthquakes.

5. She caused thousands of pounds’ _worth____ of damage after tripping over her own feet and break two artworks.

6. You’re not properly _disregard____ for this weather. Put a coat on!

7. When I was in hospital, a nurse _measured____ my temperature every two hours.

8. Rubbing your hands together will _increase____ heat and keep them warm.

9. After two minutes under water, the diver came to the surface, _breath____ for air.

10. A tiny hole on the wall was the only _source_____ of light in the cell.

11. Where’s the fire _from____? The kitchen is on fire!

12. There’s no denying that she has all the right __applying___ for the job, but her lack of experience might count against her.

13. He had a _good____ career ahead of him in politics until a bribery scandal put him out of the game last December.

14. The governor of Arizona has been ___released__ from duty until the claims of corruption against him have been thoroughly investigated.

15. She complains that she is given simple tasks to do, which makes little __degree___ of her professional skills.

Snowball fan ken

Học sinh tiến bộ
Thành viên
27 Tháng hai 2017
Địล ηgục đẫм мáu
:(
1. When I was young, I always wanted to travel and ___discover____ the world.

2. She ___leaves__ the country to escape arrest for the murder of her husband.

3. The city authorities has decided to use the museum as __an___ accommodation for the families made homeless by the recent floods.

4. Most of the tall buildings in Tokyo have been designed to __resist___ earthquakes.

5. She caused thousands of pounds’ ___value__ of damage after tripping over her own feet and break two artworks.

6. You’re not properly __suitable___ for this weather. Put a coat on!

7. When I was in hospital, a nurse __measured___ my temperature every two hours.

8. Rubbing your hands together will __make___ heat and keep them warm.

9. After two minutes under water, the diver came to the surface, __breathed___ for air.

10. A tiny hole on the wall was the only _source____ of light in the cell.

12. There’s no denying that she has all the right ___qualification__ for the job, but her lack of experience might count against her.

13. He had a _stable____ career ahead of him in politics until a bribery scandal put him out of the game last December.

14. The governor of Arizona has been _out______ from duty until the claims of corruption against him have been thoroughly investigated.

15. She complains that she is given simple tasks to do, which makes little __ability___ of her professional skills.

Reactions: Ng.Klinh

NYuuWindy

Học sinh chăm học
Thành viên
21 Tháng sáu 2017
TP Hồ Chí Minh
THPT Củ Chi
1. When I was young, I always wanted to travel and discover the world.
2. She left the country to escape arrest for the murder of her husband.
3. The city authorities has decided to use the museum as an accommodation for the families made homeless by the recent floods.
4. Most of the tall buildings in Tokyo have been designed to prevent earthquakes.
5. She caused thousands of pounds’ worth of damage after tripping over her own feet and break two artworks.
6. You’re not properly endure for this weather. Put a coat on!
7. When I was in hospital, a nurse measured my temperature every two hours.
8. Rubbing your hands together willgenerate heat and keep them warm.
9. After two minutes under water, the diver came to the surface, gasp for air.
10. A tiny hole on the wall was the onlysource of light in the cell.
11. Where’s the fire from? The kitchen is on fire!
12. There’s no denying that she has all the right knowledge for the job, but her lack of experience might count against her.
13. He had a briliant career ahead of him in politics until a bribery scandal put him out of the game last December.
14. The governor of Arizona has been released from duty until the claims of corruption against him have beenthoroughly investigated.
15. She complains that she is given simple tasks to do, which makes little degree of her professional skills.

Lê Văn Đông

Học sinh tiến bộ
Thành viên
17 Tháng mười 2015
TP Hồ Chí Minh
ᴳᵒᵈ乡bőýfŕíéńd
1. When I was young, I always wanted to travel and discover the world.

2. She leavé the country to escape arrest for the murder of her husband.

3. The city authorities has decided to use the museum as an accommodation for the families made homeless by the recent floods.

4. Most of the tall buildings in Tokyo have been designed to prevent earthquakes.

5. She caused thousands of pounds’ value of damage after tripping over her own feet and break two artworks.

6. You’re not properly suitable for this weather. Put a coat on!

7. When I was in hospital, a nurse measured my temperature every two hours.

8. Rubbing your hands together will make heat and keep them warm.

9. After two minutes under water, the diver came to the surface, respire for air.

10. A tiny hole on the wall was the only source of light in the cell.

11. Where’s the fire from? The kitchen is on fire!

12. There’s no denying that she has all the right knowledge for the job, but her lack of experience might count against her.

13. He had a stable career ahead of him in politics until a bribery scandal put him out of the game last December.

14. The governor of Arizona has been out from duty until the claims of corruption against him have been thoroughly investigated.

15. She complains that she is given simple tasks to do, which makes little ability of her professional skills.

Ng.Klinh

Cựu Mod Sinh
Thành viên
TV BQT tích cực 2017
28 Tháng hai 2017
Fill in the blank with one suitable word.

1. When I was young, I always wanted to travel and _____ the world.

2. She _____ the country to escape arrest for the murder of her husband.

3. The city authorities has decided to use the museum as _____ accommodation for the families made homeless by the recent floods.

4. Most of the tall buildings in Tokyo have been designed to _____ earthquakes.

5. She caused thousands of pounds’ _____ of damage after tripping over her own feet and break two artworks.

6. You’re not properly _____ for this weather. Put a coat on!

7. When I was in hospital, a nurse _____ my temperature every two hours.

8. Rubbing your hands together will _____ heat and keep them warm.

9. After two minutes under water, the diver came to the surface, _____ for air.

10. A tiny hole on the wall was the only _____ of light in the cell.

11. Where’s the fire _____? The kitchen is on fire!

12. There’s no denying that she has all the right _____ for the job, but her lack of experience might count against her.

13. He had a _____ career ahead of him in politics until a bribery scandal put him out of the game last December.

14. The governor of Arizona has been _____ from duty until the claims of corruption against him have been thoroughly investigated.

15. She complains that she is given simple tasks to do, which makes little _____ of her professional skills.

@Jotaro Kujo @Anna Sally @Oahahaha @Tony Time @Thiên trường địa cửu @Thủ Mộ Lão Nhân @NYuuWindy
@Hoàng Hương Giang @joon_young#1 @TajSaker @Ng.Klinh @Snowball fan ken @Hàn Tuệ Lâm @gabay20031
@Tuấn Anh Phan Nguyễn @boyfriend905 @Ye Ye @hunghoaink@gmail.com @Kyanhdo @lê thị hải nguyên
@Tú Linh @Trang Nhung Nguyễn @thanhbinh221 @Ngọc Đạt @Nhóc lười A2 @Nguyễn Thị Quyên @Tiểu Lộc
@dohuuchi06@gmail.com @ngogiahy2017@gmail.com @thanhbinh2002

Chúc các bạn làm bài tốt. :D Nhớ làm bài cẩn thận, vì bọn mình không chấm điểm bài đã chỉnh sửa mà chỉ chấm điểm bài gốc thôi nhé. :D
sao chưa có kết quả vậy chị?
hôm nay thứ tư rồi mà???

joon_young#1

Học sinh tiến bộ
Thành viên
23 Tháng hai 2017
Nam Định
THPT Lê Quý Đôn
1. When I was young, I always wanted to travel and __explore___ the world.

2. She __left___ the country to escape arrest for the murder of her husband.

3. The city authorities has decided to use the museum as __temporary___ accommodation for the families made homeless by the recent floods.

4. Most of the tall buildings in Tokyo have been desgined to __resist___ earthquakes.

5. She caused thousands of pounds’ _worth____ of damage after tripping over her own feet and break two artworks.

6. You’re not properly __dressed___ for this weather. Put a coat on!

7. When I was in hospital, a nurse __took___ my temprature every two hours.

8. Rubbing your hands together will __generate___ heat and keep them warm.

9. After two minutes under water, the diver came to the surface, __gasping___ for air.

10. A tiny hole on the wall was the only ___source__ of light in the cell.

11. Where’s the fire __extinguisher__? The kitchen is on fire!

12. There’s no denying that she has all the right __qualifications___ for the job, but her lack of experience might count against her.

13. He had a ___promising__ career ahead of him in politics until a bribery scandal put him out of the game last December.

14. The governor of Arizona has been __removed___ from duty until the claims of corruption against him have been thoroughly investigated.

15. She complains that she is given simple tasks to do, which makes little __use___ of her professional skills.

Ngọc Đạt

Banned
Banned
TV ấn tượng nhất 2017
11 Tháng năm 2017
Lâm Đồng
THCS Lộc Nga
1. When I was young, I always wanted to travel and __discover___ the world.

2. She ___left__ the country to escape arrest for the murder of her husband.

3. The city authorities has decided to use the museum as __an___ accommodation for the families made homeless by the recent floods.

4. Most of the tall buildings in Tokyo have been designed to _prevent____ earthquakes.

5. She caused thousands of pounds’ __value___ of damage after tripping over her own feet and break two artworks.

6. You’re not properly __wear___ for this weather. Put a coat on!

7. When I was in hospital, a nurse ___took__ my temperature every two hours.

8. Rubbing your hands together will __make___ heat and keep them warm.

9. After two minutes under water, the diver came to the surface, __breathed___ for air.

10. A tiny hole on the wall was the only __source___ of light in the cell.

11. Where’s the fire __from___? The kitchen is on fire!

12. There’s no denying that she has all the right __knowledge___ for the job, but her lack of experience might count against her.

13. He had a __stable___ career ahead of him in politics until a bribery scandal put him out of the game last December.

14. The governor of Arizona has been _released____ from duty until the claims of corruption against him have been thoroughly investigated.

15. She complains that she is given simple tasks to do, which makes little __degree___ of her professional skills.

young01

Cựu Mod Tiếng Anh
Thành viên
28 Tháng hai 2017
sao chưa có kết quả vậy chị?
hôm nay thứ tư rồi mà???
chị đăng bài vào ngày thứ 2, tất cả mọi người có 2 ngày (48h) để làm, vì thế 8h tối hôm qua mới chốt kết quả của các bạn thôi em nha. tối hôm nay chị mới đăng đáp án và bảng xếp hạng
@joon_young#1 @Ngọc Đạt: bài của các em nạp sau 8h nên nếu theo quy định của lớp thì sẽ không được chấp nhận nha. Tuy nhiên đây một phần là lỗi của chị vì đáng lẽ nên nhắc các em làm bài đúng thời hạn nên lần này chị sẽ cho qua. Hi vọng đây là lần đầu tiên cũng như là lần cuối cùng không chỉ 2 em mà các bạn khác cũng vậy

Quang Trungg

Học sinh xuất sắc
Thành viên
14 Tháng mười một 2015
Hà Nội
THCS Mai Dịch
Thông báo: Vì tối hôm nay mình đi học về muộn nên thời gian đăng đáp an cũng như bảng xếp hạng sẽ chuyển thành 9h tối hôm nay. Xin lỗi các bạn về sự thay đổi này
Bây giờ e làm được à chị

2. She ___left________the country to escape arrest for the murder of her husband.

3. The city authorities has decided to use the museum as _an____ accommodation for the families made homeless by the recent floods.

7. When I was in hospital, a nurse _measured____ my temperature every two hours.

9. After two minutes under water, the diver came to the surface, _breath____ for air.

12. There’s no denying that she has all the right __applying___ for the job, but her lack of experience might count against her.

13. He had a _good____ career ahead of him in politics until a bribery scandal put him out of the game last December.

14. The governor of Arizona has been ___released__ from duty until the claims of corruption against him have been thoroughly investigated.

P/s:Em theo dõi chủ đề mà không nhận được thông báo

Reactions: Moon Crush

vuhoangnam2001

Cây bút được yêu thích nhất 2017
Thành viên
13 Tháng một 2014
Phú Thọ
Bây giờ e làm được à chị

P/s:Em theo dõi chủ đề mà không nhận được thông báo
Không đâu em, bài là phải làm xong từ ngày hôm qua (20h30) rồi em ạ

young01

Cựu Mod Tiếng Anh
Thành viên
28 Tháng hai 2017
Answer key

Note:
  1. Vì là bài điền từ mở nên có khá nhiều đáp án hợp lệ. Tuy mình không liệt kê đáp án đúng của bạn dưới đây nhưng mình vẫn chấm điểm cho đáp án đó.
  2. Lần này mình có đính kèm thêm "Vocabulary Worksheet" trong tệp bảng điểm, các bản có dùng worksheet này để học và ôn tập lại các từ mới có trong bài tập lần này.
Tổng kết bài tập lần 2:
  1. Bạn có điểm cao nhất là @joon_young#1 (15/15). Chúc mừng bạn.
  2. Bạn có điểm thấp nhất là @boyfriend905. Mong bạn cố gắng hơn.
  3. Những bạn không làm bài tập lần này là @Hoàng Hương Giang, @Hàn Tuệ Lâm, @Tuấn Anh Phan Nguyễn, @Tú Linh, @Trang Nhung Nguyễn, @thanhbinh2002, @Nhóc lười A2, @Nguyễn Thị Quyên. Xin phê bình các bạn.

1. When I was young, I always wanted to travel and see the world.

see the world (collocation): ngắm nhìn thế giới

Dịch: Khi còn trẻ, tôi luôn mong muốn được đi du lịch và ngắm nhìn thế giới.

2. She fled the country to escape arrest for the murder of her husband.

flee the country (collocation): chạy trốn ra nước ngoài

Dịch: Cô ta đã chạy trốn ra nước ngoài để tránh bị bắt vì tội giết chồng.

3. The city authorities have decided to use the museum as free accommodation for the families made homeless by the recent floods.

free accomodation (collocation): nơi ở miễn phí

Dịch: Chính quyền thành phố đã quyết định dùng viện bảo tàng làm nơi ở miễn phí cho những gia đình vô gia cư do những đợt lũ lụt gần đây.

4. Most of the tall buildings in Tokyo have been designed to survive earthquakes.

survive an earthquake (collocation): chịu đựng động đất

Dịch: Phần lớn các tòa nhà cao ở Tokyo đều được thiết kế để chịu đựng động đất.

5. She caused thousands of pounds’ worth of damage after tripping over her own feet and break two artworks.

[an amount of money] worth of damage (collocation): thiệt hại đáng giá [một số tiền]

Dịch: Cô ấy đã gây ra thiệt hại lên tới hàng ngàn bảng Anh khi tự vấp ngã và làm vỡ hai tác phẩm nghệ thuật.

6. You’re not properly dressed for this weather. Put a coat on!

be properly dressed (collocation): mặc phù hợp

Dịch: Bạn chưa mặc chưa phù hợp cho thời tiết như thế này. Mặc áo khoác vào đi!

7. When I was in hospital, a nurse took my temperature every two hours.

take one’s temperature (collocation): đo nhiệt độ của một ai đó

Dịch: Khi tôi nằm viện, có một y tá đo nhiệt độ của tôi hai giờ một lần.

8. Rubbing your hands together will generate heat and keep them warm.

generate heat (collocation): sinh nhiệt

Dịch: Cọ xát hai bàn tay lại với nhau sẽ sinh ra nhiệt để giữ ấm.

9. After two minutes under water, the diver came to the surface, gasping for air.

gasp for air (collocation): há hốc miệng lấy không khí

Dịch: Sau khi ở dưới nước trong hai phút, người thợ lặn bơi lên mặt nước, há hốc miệng lấy không khí.

source of light (collocation): nguồn sáng

Dịch: Nguồn sáng duy nhất trong căn phòng nhỏ đó là một lỗ nhỏ trên tường.

11. Where’s the fire extinguisher? The kitchen is on fire! extinguisher

fire extinguisher (collocation): bình cứu hỏa

Dịch: Phòng bếp đang cháy! Bình cứu hỏa đâu rồi?

12. There’s no denying that she has all the right qualifications for the job, but her lack of experience might count against her.

qualifications for the job (collocation): khả năng/ yêu cầu của công việc

Dịch: Không thể phủ nhận rằng cô ấy hội tụ đủ mọi khả năng công việc yêu cầu nhưng sự non trẻ có thể sẽ gây bất lợi cho cô.

13. He had a promising career ahead of him in politics until a bribery scandal put him out of the game last December.

a promising career (collocation): một sự nghiệm đầy triển vọng

Dịch: Anh ấy có một sự nghiệp đầy triển vọng trong chính trị trước mắt nhưng một vụ bê bối hối lộ đã loại anh ra khỏi “cuộc chơi” tháng mười hai vừa rồi.

14. The governor of Arizona has been suspended from duty until the claims of corruption against him have been thoroughly investigated.

be suspended from duty (collocation): bị đình chỉ đi làm

Dịch: Thống đốc của bang Arizona đã bị đình chỉ đi làm cho đến khi những khiếu nại về tham nhũng chống lại ông được điều tra kĩ lưỡng.

15. She complains that she is given simple tasks to do, which makes little use of her professional skills.

use of one’s skill: sử dụng/ áp dụng kĩ năng

Dịch: Cô ấy phàn nàn vì luôn bị giao những nhiệm vụ đơn giản nên không sử dụng nhiều đến những kĩ năng chuyên nghiệp của cô.

Attachments

• Bảng điểm + Vocabulary Worksheet.xlsx
    12.1 KB · Đọc: 31
Last edited:

Quang Trungg

Học sinh xuất sắc
Thành viên
14 Tháng mười một 2015
Hà Nội
THCS Mai Dịch
Answer key

Note:
  1. Vì là bài điền từ mở nên có khá nhiều đáp án hợp lệ. Tuy mình không liệt kê đáp án đúng của bạn dưới đây nhưng mình vẫn chấm điểm cho đáp án đó.
  2. Lần này mình có đính kèm thêm "Vocabulary Worksheet" trong tệp bảng điểm, các bản có dùng worksheet này để học và ôn tập lại các từ mới có trong bài tập lần này.
Tổng kết bài tập lần 2:
  1. Bạn có điểm cao nhất là @TajSaker (15/15). Chúc mừng bạn.
  3. Những bạn không làm bài tập lần này là @Hoàng Hương Giang, @Hàn Tuệ Lâm, @Tuấn Anh Phan Nguyễn, @Tú Linh, @Trang Nhung Nguyễn, @thanhbinh2002, @Nhóc lười A2, @Nguyễn Thị Quyên. Xin phê bình các bạn.

3. The city authorities have decided to use the museum as free accommodation for the families made homeless by the recent floods.

Dịch: Chính quyền thành phố đã quyết định dùng viện bảo tàng làm nơi ở miễn phí cho những gia đình vô gia cư do những đợt lũ lụt gần đây.

4. Most of the tall buildings in Tokyo have been designed to survive earthquakes.

[an amount of money] worth of damage (collocation): thiệt hại đáng giá [một số tiền]

Dịch: Cô ấy đã gây ra thiệt hại lên tới hàng ngàn bảng Anh khi tự vấp ngã và làm vỡ hai tác phẩm nghệ thuật.

9. After two minutes under water, the diver came to the surface, gasping for air.

Dịch: Sau khi ở dưới nước trong hai phút, người thợ lặn bơi lên mặt nước, há hốc miệng lấy không khí.

12. There’s no denying that she has all the right qualifications for the job, but her lack of experience might count against her.

Dịch: Không thể phủ nhận rằng cô ấy hội tụ đủ mọi khả năng công việc yêu cầu nhưng sự non trẻ có thể sẽ gây bất lợi cho cô.

13. He had a promising career ahead of him in politics until a bribery scandal put him out of the game last December.

Dịch: Anh ấy có một sự nghiệp đầy triển vọng trong chính trị trước mắt nhưng một vụ bê bối hối lộ đã loại anh ra khỏi “cuộc chơi” tháng mười hai vừa rồi.

14. The governor of Arizona has been suspended from duty until the claims of corruption against him have been thoroughly investigated.

Dịch: Thống đốc của bang Arizona đã bị đình chỉ đi làm cho đến khi những khiếu nại về tham nhũng chống lại ông được điều tra kĩ lưỡng.

15. She complains that she is given simple tasks to do, which makes little use of her professional skills.

Dịch: Cô ấy phàn nàn vì luôn bị giao những nhiệm vụ đơn giản nên không sử dụng nhiều đến những kĩ năng chuyên nghiệp của cô.
E xin thú tội là do e ko nhận được thông báo từ topic nên ko làm được bài.Chị cứ phê bình e đi ạ :(
E mới có làm được đợt 1

Kyanhdo

Học sinh tiêu biểu
Thành viên
TV ấn tượng nhất 2017
22 Tháng sáu 2017
TP Hồ Chí Minh
THPT Gia Định
Answer key

Note:
Tổng kết bài tập lần 2:
  1. Bạn có điểm cao nhất là @TajSaker (15/15). Chúc mừng bạn.

Sau tất cả, mình lại 4 điểm nữa.... Công nhận mình có duyên với số 4 ghê đó (số xui và số hên, nhưng số xui nhiều hơn)

Reactions: Snowball fan ken

TajSaker

Học sinh tiến bộ
Thành viên
23 Tháng sáu 2017
Sao thống kê mình có 14 nhỉ?

Attachments

• 19420426_1731791513515079_4566717471523703168_n.jpg
    19420426_1731791513515079_4566717471523703168_n.jpg
    90.3 KB · Đọc: 90
Top Bottom