Ngoại ngữ $\color{green}{\fbox{TỪ VỰNG}\bigstar\text{Lớp Học Từ Vựng}\bigstar}$

Thảo luận trong 'Thảo luận - Chia sẻ chung' bắt đầu bởi vuhoangnam2001, 25 Tháng bảy 2017.

Lượt xem: 18,911

1. Thiên trường địa cửu

Thiên trường địa cửu Học sinh tiến bộ Thành viên

Bài viết:
    Điểm thành tích:
    Nơi ở:
    Nghệ An

1. Step acting like a child. in a few weeks, you'll be coming of ___age____ and nobody will tolerate your foolish behaviour any longer.

2. It‘s much better for us that the supervisor has been dismissed from work. Nobody could stand his finding _______fault____ with everything.

3. It's no use trying to Operate the photocopier, it's been out of _____order_______ since September.

4. The Japanese runner was in the ______lead_____ for about twelve kilometres until she was outrun by the ltalian champion.

5. The 8.20 fast train has never come late, it has always arrived on the ____dot____ .

6. You say George and Stacy. I remember, it was love at first ______sight____ .

7. These works of art aren‘t for _____sale______. One can only admire them in the museum.

8. The water in the lake must have been contaminated as dozens of holidaymakers came out in a _____rash____ after having bathed in it.

9. I have been totally out of _____luck____ this evening. I haven‘t won anything either at roulette or at blackjack.

10. 'Don‘t worry, it won't take long before the rescue brigade arrives.‘

‘lt’s a very comforting piece of news that help is at ____hand_____ .'

11. We don‘t have any exact data, but on ____average_____ , we serve a hundred customers a day
    12. Today's performance of our pentathlon team was a shame, but we expect them to do much better at swimming which is the strongest ___point______of our representatives.

13. It's raining cats and ____dogs____ outside, so we had better stay at home this evening.

14. Mrs Robson takes a lot of ____pride______ in her cooking and her guests compliment her on her delicious dishes.

15. I wish Tim would follow the doctor's advice and stop smoking like a _____chimney___.
    100/100

Last edited by a moderator: 7 Tháng tám 2017
  2. Anna Sally

Anna Sally Học sinh chăm học Thành viên

Bài viết:
    Điểm thành tích:
    Nơi ở:
    Gia Lai
    Trường học/Cơ quan:
    THPT Nguyễn Trãi

1) age
    2) fault
    3) order
    4) lead
    5) dot
    6) sight
    7) sale
    8) rash
    9) luck
    10) hand
    11) average
    12) point
    13) dogs
    14) pride
    15) chimney
    100/100

3. Ye Ye

Ye Ye Cây bút Truyện ngắn 2017|Thần tượng văn học Thành viên Hội viên CLB Ngôn từ

Bài viết:
    Điểm thành tích:
    Nơi ở:
    Hà Nam
    Trường học/Cơ quan:
    NEU (Dream)

1. Step acting like a child. in a few weeks, you'll be coming of ____age___ and nobody will tolerate your foolish behaviour any longer.

2. It‘s much better for us that the supervisor has been dismissed from work. Nobody could stand his finding _____ fault ______ with everything.

3. It's no use trying to Operate the photocopier, it's been out of _____order_______ since September.

4. The Japanese runner was in the ____lead_______ for about twelve kilometres until she was outrun by the ltalian champion.

5. The 8.20 fast train has never come late, it has always arrived on the ___dot_____ .

6. You say George and Stacy. I remember, it was love at first ____sight______ .

7. These works of art aren‘t for _____sale______. One can only admire them in the museum.

8. The water in the lake must have been contaminated as dozens of holidaymakers came out in a _____rash____ after having bathed in it.

9. I have been totally out of ___luck______ this evening. I haven‘t won anything either at roulette or at blackjack.

11. We don‘t have any exact data, but on ____average_____ , we serve a hundred customers a day. ~

12. Today's performance of our pentathlon team was a shame, but we expect them to do much better at swimming which is the strongest ___point______of our representatives.

13. It's raining cats and ____dogs____ outside, so we had better stay at home this evening.

14. Mrs Robson takes a lot of ____pride______ in her cooking and her guests compliment her on her delicious dishes.

15. I wish Tim would follow the doctor's advice and stop smoking like a ____chimney____.
    100/100

4. Tiểu Lộc

Tiểu Lộc Mùa hè Hóa học Thành viên

Bài viết:
    Điểm thành tích:
    Nơi ở:
    Đắk Lắk
    Trường học/Cơ quan:
    THCS Trần Quang Diệu

1. Step acting like a child. in a few weeks, you'll be coming of age and nobody will tolerate your foolish behaviour any longer.
    2. It‘s much better for us that the supervisor has been dismissed from work. Nobody could stand his finding fault with everything.
    3. It's no use trying to Operate the photocopier, it's been out of order since September.
    4. The Japanese runner was in the lead for about twelve kilometres until she was outrun by the ltalian champion.
    5. The 8.20 fast train has never come late, it has always arrived on the dot.
    6. You say George and Stacy. I remember, it was love at first sight.
    7. These works of art aren‘t for sale. One can only admire them in the museum.
    8. The water in the lake must have been contaminated as dozens of holidaymakers came out in a rash after having bathed in it.
    9. I have been totally out of luck this evening. I haven‘t won anything either at roulette or at blackjack.
    ‘lt’s a very comforting piece of news that help is at hand.'
    11. We don‘t have any exact data, but on average, we serve a hundred customers a day. ~
    12. Today's performance of our pentathlon team was a shame, but we expect them to do much better at swimming which is the strongest point of our representatives.
    13. It's raining cats and dogs outside, so we had better stay at home this evening.
    14. Mrs Robson takes a lot of pride in her cooking and her guests compliment her on her delicious dishes.
    15. I wish Tim would follow the doctor's advice and stop smoking like a chimney.
    100/100

5. Quang Trungg

Quang Trungg Học sinh xuất sắc Thành viên

Bài viết:
    Điểm thành tích:
    Nơi ở:
    Hà Nội
    Trường học/Cơ quan:
    THCS Mai Dịch

1. Step acting like a child. in a few weeks, you'll be coming of ____age___ and nobody will tolerate your foolish behaviour any longer.

2. It‘s much better for us that the supervisor has been dismissed from work. Nobody could stand his finding _____fault______ with everything.

4. The Japanese runner was in the ____lead_______ for about twelve kilometres until she was outrun by the ltalian champion.

5. The 8.20 fast train has never come late, it has always arrived on the ___dot_____ .

9. I have been totally out of ___luck______ this evening. I haven‘t won anything either at roulette or at blackjack.

11. We don‘t have any exact data, but on ____average_____ , we serve a hundred customers a day. ~

15. I wish Tim would follow the doctor's advice and stop smoking like a ____chimney____.

100/100

6. NYuuWindy

NYuuWindy Học sinh chăm học Thành viên

Bài viết:
    Điểm thành tích:
    Nơi ở:
    TP Hồ Chí Minh
    Trường học/Cơ quan:
    THPT Củ Chi

1. Step acting like a child. in a few weeks, you'll be coming of ___age____ and nobody will tolerate your foolish behaviour any longer.

2. It‘s much better for us that the supervisor has been dismissed from work. Nobody could stand his finding ___fault________ with everything.

3. It's no use trying to Operate the photocopier, it's been out of ______order______ since September.

4. The Japanese runner was in the _____lead______ for about twelve kilometres until she was outrun by the ltalian champion.

5. The 8.20 fast train has never come late, it has always arrived on the __dot______ .

6. You say George and Stacy. I remember, it was love at first _____sight_____ .

7. These works of art aren‘t for _______sale____. One can only admire them in the museum.

11. We don‘t have any exact data, but on ___average______ , we serve a hundred customers a day. ~

12. Today's performance of our pentathlon team was a shame, but we expect them to do much better at swimming which is the strongest ____point____of our representatives.

13. It's raining cats and __dogs______ outside, so we had better stay at home this evening.

15. I wish Tim would follow the doctor's advice and stop smoking like a ____chimnel____.
    93/100

7. Snowball fan ken

Snowball fan ken Học sinh tiến bộ Thành viên

Bài viết:
    Điểm thành tích:

2. It‘s much better for us that the supervisor has been dismissed from work. Nobody could stand his finding _______fault____ with everything.

3. It's no use trying to Operate the photocopier, it's been out of _______order_____ since September.

4. The Japanese runner was in the ______ lead _____ for about twelve kilometres until she was outrun by the ltalian champion.

5. The 8.20 fast train has never come late, it has always arrived on the __

point
    ___ .

7. These works of art aren‘t for ______sale _____. One can only admire them in the museum.

8. The water in the lake must have been contaminated as dozens of holidaymakers came out in a _____ rash ____ after having bathed in it.

9. I have been totally out of _____luck ____ this evening. I haven‘t won anything either at roulette or at blackjack.

‘lt’s a very comforting piece of news that help is at _______hand __ .'

11. We don‘t have any exact data, but on _____ average____ , we serve a hundred customers a day. ~

12. Today's performance of our pentathlon team was a shame, but we expect them to do much better at swimming which is the strongest ____ dot_____of our representatives.

13. It's raining cats and _____dogs___ outside, so we had better stay at home this evening.

14. Mrs Robson takes a lot of _______ pride___ in her cooking and her guests compliment her on her delicious dishes.

15. I wish Tim would follow the doctor's advice and stop smoking like a _____chimney___.
    87/100

Lưu Thị Thu Kiều thích bài này.
  8. Tony Time

Tony Time Học sinh tiến bộ Thành viên

Bài viết:
    Điểm thành tích:
    Nơi ở:
    Bà Rịa - Vũng Tàu
    Trường học/Cơ quan:
    Taylors College

Fill the gaps with the correct words.

2. It‘s much better for us that the supervisor has been dismissed from work. Nobody could stand his finding _____fault______ with everything.

3. It's no use trying to Operate the photocopier, it's been out of ____order________ since September.

5. The 8.20 fast train has never come late, it has always arrived on the __dot______ .

7. These works of art aren‘t for __sale_________. One can only admire them in the museum.

8. The water in the lake must have been contaminated as dozens of holidaymakers came out in a ____rash_____ after having bathed in it.

9. I have been totally out of ____luck_____ this evening. I haven‘t won anything either at roulette or at blackjack.

‘lt’s a very comforting piece of news that help is at __hand_______ .'

12. Today's performance of our pentathlon team was a shame, but we expect them to do much better at swimming which is the strongest _____point____of our representatives.

13. It's raining cats and ___dogs_____ outside, so we had better stay at home this evening.

14. Mrs Robson takes a lot of _pride_________ in her cooking and her guests compliment her on her delicious dishes.

15. I wish Tim would follow the doctor's advice and stop smoking like a ___chimney_____.
    100/100

9. Ng.Klinh

Ng.Klinh Cựu Mod Sinh Thành viên TV BQT tích cực 2017

Bài viết:
    Điểm thành tích:

1. age
    2. fault
    3. order
    4. lead
    5. dog
    6. sight
    7. sale
    8. rash
    9. luck
    10. hand
    11.average
    12. point
    13. dogs
    14. pride
    15. chimney
    93/100

10. hunghoaink@gmail.com

hunghoaink@gmail.com Học sinh Thành viên

Bài viết:
    Điểm thành tích:
    Nơi ở:
    TP Hồ Chí Minh

1. Step acting like a child. in a few weeks, you'll be coming of _age______ and nobody will tolerate your foolish behaviour any longer.

2. It‘s much better for us that the supervisor has been dismissed from work. Nobody could stand his finding _____fault_____ with everything.

3. It's no use trying to Operate the photocopier, it's been out of _order___________ since September.

4. The Japanese runner was in the _____lead______ for about twelve kilometres until she was outrun by the ltalian champion.

5. The 8.20 fast train has never come late, it has always arrived on the _chimney____ .

6. You say George and Stacy. I remember, it was love at first _sight_________ .

7. These works of art aren‘t for _____sale____. One can only admire them in the museum.

8. The water in the lake must have been contaminated as dozens of holidaymakers came out in a _____hand____ after having bathed in it.

9. I have been totally out of __luck____ this evening. I haven‘t won anything either at roulette or at blackjack.

‘lt’s a very comforting piece of news that help is at _____point_ .'

12. Today's performance of our pentathlon team was a shame, but we expect them to do much better at swimming which is the strongest ____rash____of our representatives.

13. It's raining cats and _dogs_______ outside, so we had better stay at home this evening.

14. Mrs Robson takes a lot of __pride________ in her cooking and her guests compliment her on her delicious dishes.

15. I wish Tim would follow the doctor's advice and stop smoking like a __dot______.
    67/100

11. Thanh Trúc Đỗ

Thanh Trúc Đỗ Học sinh tiến bộ Thành viên

Bài viết:
    Điểm thành tích:
    Nơi ở:
    TP Hồ Chí Minh
    Trường học/Cơ quan:
    Trường Trung học Thực hành Sài Gòn

age average chimney dogs dot

fault hand lead luck order

point pride rash sale sight

1. Step acting like a child. in a few weeks, you'll be coming of average and nobody will tolerate your foolish behaviour any longer.

2. It‘s much better for us that the supervisor has been dismissed from work. Nobody could stand his finding point with everything.

3. It's no use trying to Operate the photocopier, it's been out of hand since September.

4. The Japanese runner was in the lead for about twelve kilometres until she was outrun by the ltalian champion.

5. The 8.20 fast train has never come late, it has always arrived on the order .

6. You say George and Stacy. I remember, it was love at first age .

7. These works of art aren‘t for chimney. One can only admire them in the museum.

8. The water in the lake must have been contaminated as dozens of holidaymakers came out in a sight after having bathed in it.

9. I have been totally out of pride this evening. I haven‘t won anything either at roulette or at blackjack.

‘lt’s a very comforting piece of news that help is at dot .'

11. We don‘t have any exact data, but on sale , we serve a hundred customers a day. ~

12. Today's performance of our pentathlon team was a shame, but we expect them to do much better at swimming which is the strongest fault of our representatives.

13. It's raining cats and dogs outside, so we had better stay at home this evening.

14. Mrs Robson takes a lot of luck in her cooking and her guests compliment her on her delicious dishes.

15. I wish Tim would follow the doctor's advice and stop smoking like a rash.
    20/100

12. Kyanhdo

Kyanhdo Học sinh tiêu biểu Thành viên TV ấn tượng nhất 2017

Bài viết:
    Điểm thành tích:
    Nơi ở:
    TP Hồ Chí Minh
    Trường học/Cơ quan:
    THPT Gia Định

3. It's no use trying to Operate the photocopier, it's been out of ____order________ since September.

7. These works of art aren‘t for __sale_________. One can only admire them in the museum.

8. The water in the lake must have been contaminated as dozens of holidaymakers came out in a ____rash_____ after having bathed in it.

9. I have been totally out of ____luck_____ this evening. I haven‘t won anything either at roulette or at blackjack.

‘lt’s a very comforting piece of news that help is at __hand_______ .'

12. Today's performance of our pentathlon team was a shame, but we expect them to do much better at swimming which is the strongest _____point____of our representatives.

13. It's raining cats and ___dogs_____ outside, so we had better stay at home this evening.

14. Mrs Robson takes a lot of _pride_________ in her cooking and her guests compliment her on her delicious dishes.

15. I wish Tim would follow the doctor's advice and stop smoking like a ___chimney_____.
    100/100

13. nguyenthithuylinhcap2@gmail.com

nguyenthithuylinhcap2@gmail.com Học sinh mới Thành viên

Bài viết:
    Điểm thành tích:

Anh cho em tham gia với

14. Vi Nguyen

Vi Nguyen Học sinh tiến bộ Thành viên

Bài viết:
    Điểm thành tích:
    Nơi ở:
    Bình Định
    Trường học/Cơ quan:
    THPT Chuyên Chu Văn An

2. It‘s much better for us that the supervisor has been dismissed from work. Nobody could stand his finding ___fault________ with everything.

3. It's no use trying to Operate the photocopier, it's been out of ______order______ since September.

6. You say George and Stacy. I remember, it was love at first _____sight_____ .

7. These works of art aren‘t for _______sale____. One can only admire them in the museum.

11. We don‘t have any exact data, but on ___average______ , we serve a hundred customers a day. ~

12. Today's performance of our pentathlon team was a shame, but we expect them to do much better at swimming which is the strongest ____point____of our representatives.

13. It's raining cats and __dogs______ outside, so we had better stay at home this evening.

100/100

15. Oahahaha

Oahahaha Cựu Mod Sinh học Thành viên

Bài viết:
    Điểm thành tích:

1. age
    2. fault
    3. order
    4. lead
    5. dot
    6. sight
    7. sale
    8. rash
    9. luck
    10. hand
    11. average
    12. point
    13. dogs
    14. pride
    15. chimney
    100/100

16. lê thị hải nguyên

lê thị hải nguyên Mùa hè Hóa học Thành viên TV ấn tượng nhất 2017

Bài viết:
    Điểm thành tích:
    Nơi ở:
    Thanh Hóa
    Trường học/Cơ quan:
    HV Thánh Huy

1. Step acting like a child. in a few weeks, you'll be coming of __age_____ and nobody will tolerate your foolish behaviour any longer.

7. These works of art aren‘t for ____sale_______. One can only admire them in the museum.

14. Mrs Robson takes a lot of __________ in her cooking and her guests compliment her on her delicious dishes.

17. joon_young#1

joon_young#1 Học sinh tiến bộ Thành viên

Bài viết:
    Điểm thành tích:
    Nơi ở:
    Nam Định
    Trường học/Cơ quan:
    THPT Lê Quý Đôn

1. Age
    2. Fault
    3. Order
    4. Lead
    5. Dot
    6. Sight
    7. Sale
    8. Rash
    9. Luck
    10. Hand
    11. Average
    12. Point
    13. Dogs
    14. Pride
    15. Chimney
    100/100

18. Ngọc Đạt

Ngọc Đạt Banned Banned TV ấn tượng nhất 2017

Bài viết:
    Điểm thành tích:
    Nơi ở:
    Lâm Đồng
    Trường học/Cơ quan:
    THCS Lộc Nga

1. Step acting like a child. in a few weeks, you'll be coming of _age_____ and nobody will tolerate your foolish behaviour any longer.

3. It's no use trying to Operate the photocopier, it's been out of ____________ since September.

4. The Japanese runner was in the ___________ for about twelve kilometres until she was outrun by the ltalian champion.

6. You say George and Stacy. I remember, it was love at first __________ .

7. These works of art aren‘t for ___________. One can only admire them in the museum.

8. The water in the lake must have been contaminated as dozens of holidaymakers came out in a _________ after having bathed in it.

9. I have been totally out of _________ this evening. I haven‘t won anything either at roulette or at blackjack.

‘lt’s a very comforting piece of news that help is at _________ .'

11. We don‘t have any exact data, but on _________ , we serve a hundred customers a day. ~

12. Today's performance of our pentathlon team was a shame, but we expect them to do much better at swimming which is the strongest _________of our representatives.

14. Mrs Robson takes a lot of ____rice______ in her cooking and her guests compliment her on her delicious dishes.

15. I wish Tim would follow the doctor's advice and stop smoking like a ________.

19. Thủ Mộ Lão Nhân

Thủ Mộ Lão Nhân Học sinh chăm học Thành viên

Bài viết:
    Điểm thành tích:

age average chimney dogs dot

fault hand lead luck order

point pride rash sale sight

1. Step acting like a child. in a few weeks, you'll be coming of ___age_____ and nobody will tolerate your foolish behaviour any longer.

2. It‘s much better for us that the supervisor has been dismissed from work. Nobody could stand his finding ____fault_______ with everything.

6. You say George and Stacy. I remember, it was love at first ___sight_______ .

7. These works of art aren‘t for ______sale_____. One can only admire them in the museum.

8. The water in the lake must have been contaminated as dozens of holidaymakers came out in a ___rash______ after having bathed in it.

12. Today's performance of our pentathlon team was a shame, but we expect them to do much better at swimming which is the strongest __point_______of our representatives.

14. Mrs Robson takes a lot of ___pride_______ in her cooking and her guests compliment her on her delicious dishes.

15. I wish Tim would follow the doctor's advice and stop smoking like a ____chimney______.
    100/100

20. thanhbinh221

thanhbinh221 Học sinh chăm học Thành viên

Bài viết:
    Điểm thành tích:
    Nơi ở:
    Sơn La

1. Step acting like a child. in a few weeks, you'll be coming of age and nobody will tolerate your foolish behaviour any longer.

2. It‘s much better for us that the supervisor has been dismissed from work. Nobody could stand his finding fault with everything.

3. It's no use trying to Operate the photocopier, it's been out of order since September.

5. The 8.20 fast train has never come late, it has always arrived on the dot .

6. You say George and Stacy. I remember, it was love at first sight .

7. These works of art aren‘t for average . One can only admire them in the museum.

8. The water in the lake must have been contaminated as dozens of holidaymakers came out in a rash after having bathed in it.

9. I have been totally out of luck this evening. I haven‘t won anything either at roulette or at blackjack.

‘lt’s a very comforting piece of news that help is at sale .'

11. We don‘t have any exact data, but on hand , we serve a hundred customers a day. ~

12. Today's performance of our pentathlon team was a shame, but we expect them to do much better at swimming which is the strongest point of our representatives.

13. It's raining cats and dog outside, so we had better stay at home this evening.

14. Mrs Robson takes a lot of pride in her cooking and her guests compliment her on her delicious dishes.

15. I wish Tim would follow the doctor's advice and stop smoking like a chimney
    73/100

Chú ý: Trả lời bài viết tuân thủ NỘI QUY. Xin cảm ơn!

Draft saved Draft deleted

CHIA SẺ TRANG NÀY

-->