English THCS Choose the word or phrase that produces a grammatically correct sentence

Bạch Tử Phong

Học sinh
Thành viên
18 Tháng mười 2020
Hà Nam
THPT CHUYÊN BIÊN HÒA và TRẦN PHÚ
[TẶNG BẠN] TRỌN BỘ Bí kíp học tốt 08 môn
Chắc suất Đại học top - Giữ chỗ ngay!!

ĐĂNG BÀI NGAY để cùng trao đổi với các thành viên siêu nhiệt tình & dễ thương trên diễn đàn.

1. Oh, no! Look at those black clouds in the sky. I'm sure it ____ later on. Take your umbrella with you.
a. will have rained b. will have been raining c. rains d. is going to rain
2. We need to hurry. The train ____ and we still haven't reached the platform.
a. is about to leave b. will have been leaving c. will have left d. leaves
3. The criminal ____ guilty by the jury, and the judge sentenced him to nine years in prison.
a. found b. was found c. is found d. had found
4. When are you going to ____ ? Call a handyman now. That squeaky sound is so annoying!
have your door fix b. have your door fixed c. have fixed your door d. be fixed your door
5. I don't have so much cash on me, so I think I ____ by credit.
a. will have paid b. will pay c. am being paid d. am going to be paid
6. I hate ____. That's why I will never go out with Ben again.
a. being stood up b. stand people up c. having been stood up d. having stood up
7. I hope I ____ my PhD by next year because I'm really eager to get a job and start working.
a. am going to finish b. am finishing c. will have finished d. finish
8. Although James Cameron _ ___ for best director for his film Avatar, he didn't win the Oscar.
a. was nominating b. was nominated c. is being nominated d. nominated
9. The neighbours ____ these days and the result will be perfect since they have hired a well-known interior
decorator to do the job.
a. have their house had redecorated b. are having their house redecorated
c. are their house redecorating d. have redecorated their house
10. The firm went bankrupt because it failed to pay a 14 million loan guarantee, and all of the staff ____
redundant.
a. was made b. had made c. made d. is made

Reactions: S I M O

S I M O

Cựu Phụ trách nhóm Anh
Thành viên
19 Tháng tư 2017
Nam Định
Trái tim của Riky-Kun
1. Oh, no! Look at those black clouds in the sky. I'm sure it ____ later on. Take your umbrella with you.
a. will have rained b. will have been raining c. rains d. is going to rain
a. is about to leave b. will have been leaving c. will have left d. leaves
3. The criminal ____ guilty by the jury, and the judge sentenced him to nine years in prison.
4. When are you going to ____ ? Call a handyman now. That squeaky sound is so annoying!
have your door fix b. have your door fixed c. have fixed your door d. be fixed your door
a. will have paid b. will pay c. am being paid d. am going to be paid
a. being stood up b. stand people up c. having been stood up d. having stood up
7. I hope I ____ my PhD by next year because I'm really eager to get a job and start working.
a. am going to finish b. am finishing c. will have finished d. finish
8. Although James Cameron _ ___ for best director for his film Avatar, he didn't win the Oscar.
a. was nominating b. was nominated c. is being nominated d. nominated
9. The neighbours ____ these days and the result will be perfect since they have hired a well-known interior
decorator to do the job.
a. have their house had redecorated b. are having their house redecorated
10. The firm went bankrupt because it failed to pay a 14 million loan guarantee, and all of the staff ____
redundant.
a. was made b. had made c. made d. is made
Bạch Tử PhongTham khảo
a. will have rained b. will have been raining c. rains d. is going to rain (dự đoán về hành động sắp diễn ra dựa trên những gì nhìn thấy ở hiện tại)
a. is about to leave (be about to = đang chuẩn bị làm gì <theo lịch sẵn>) b. will have been leaving c. will have left d. leaves
have your door fix b. have your door fixed (have sth Vp2 = làm gì cái gì) c. have fixed your door d. be fixed your door
a. will have paid b. will pay (nhận định ngay lúc nói) c. am being paid d. am going to be paid
a. being stood up = bị cho leo cây b. stand people up c. having been stood up d. having stood up
a. am going to finish b. am finishing c. will have finished (phía sau có by) d. finish
a. was nominating b. was nominated (đã xảy ra và kết thúc trong quá khứ) c. is being nominated d. nominated
decorator to do the job.
a. have their house had redecorated b. are having their house redecorated (have sth vp2)
redundant.
a. was made (hành động đã xảy ra và kết thúc trong quá khứ) b. had made c. made d. is made

Ngoài ra bạn cũng có thể tham khảo và ủng hộ những topic sau để có sự tiến bộ về nhiều kỹ năng ~
[TIPs] Rewrite the sentences
Sửa lỗi sai - How to debug
[Dịch thuật] Word order

Luyện thi tốt nghiệp THPTQG môn tiếng Anh
NEXT 0.2
Chia sẻ phương pháp ôn thi
Tổng hợp kiến thức các môn

Chúc bạn một ngày vui vẻ!

Top Bottom