English THPT Choose the one which best completes the sentence:

Uyên Phan731

Học sinh
Thành viên
16 Tháng chín 2021
[TẶNG BẠN] TRỌN BỘ Bí kíp học tốt 08 môn
Chắc suất Đại học top - Giữ chỗ ngay!!

ĐĂNG BÀI NGAY để cùng trao đổi với các thành viên siêu nhiệt tình & dễ thương trên diễn đàn.

I. Choose the one which best completes the sentence.
1, You play the cello with a bow ……..the violin . A. as for B. like C. alike D. as is
2, Only through diplomatic means can a formal agreement be …… . A. reach B. to reach C. reaching D. reached
3, ……other cells in the body, nerve cells are not healed or replaced when they are damaged or destroyed.
A. Unlike B. But C. Unlikely D. Different
4, Computers and new methods of communication ……revolutionized the modern office.
A. that have B. to have C. have D. they have
5, Would you be …..my letters while I’m away? A. too good as to forward B. as good as forward
C. so good as forwarding D. so good as to forward
6, Tears ……anger and tension naturally. A. are relieved B. relieving C. what they relieve D. relieve
7, Don’t forget ……the letter I gave you. A. to post B. posting C. posted D. post
8, Some people send their job applications even when they are reasonably happy in their jobs, ……improve their position.
A. with hoping to B. hoping that C. with the hopes of D. hoping to
9, I don’t know whether ……for the job or not. A. to applying B. apply C. to apply D. applied
10, He appeared ……something. A. to be looking for B. look for C. looks for D. to looking for
11, What a stupid thing to do ! Can you imagine anybody ……so stupid ? A. being B. be C. to be D. were
12, Nowhere …….the autumn colors so splendid as in New England. A. is B. been C. are D. being
13, Under no circumstances …….to play with fireworks without parental supervision.
A. a child should be allowed B. should a child be allowed C. be a child allowed D. allow a child
14, It is recommended that he ……this course. A. took B. take C. takes D. taking
15, …..for a career in dance generally begins at an early age. A. People train B. That people train C. If training D. Training
16, Every man and a woman ……the right to vote. A. have B. has C. are D. is
17, More than half of the pollution in this river …...from industrial waste. A. come B. have come C. are coming D. comes
18, Far too few of us ……financial discipline. A. have B. be C. are D. has
19, Much of what you were told …….inaccurate. A. are B. did C. was D. done
20, It ……these questions that are difficult. A. are B. was C. has D. is
21, It’s cheaper if you book the tickets ……...advance. A. at B. in C. for D. by
22, We want to sell that house ……..a profit. A. at B. of C. with D. in
23, Today is Saturday. I want us to paint the town ……. . A. blue B. white C. red D. yellow
24, They define traditional music …….music of the common people. A. for B. as C. with D. like
25, She was finally …….and lost 6-0. A. surplayed B. superplayed C. subplayed D. outplayed

Minh Nhí

Cựu Mod Tiếng Anh|Cựu Phó nhóm Tiếng Anh
Thành viên
Trưởng nhóm xuất sắc nhất 2017
18 Tháng mười một 2013
Chào bạn, khuyến khích mỗi bài đăng hỏi 5 câu trở lại bạn nhé.
Bạn tham khảo
5, Would you be …..my letters while I’m away? A. too good as to forward B. as good as forward
C. so good as forwarding D. so good as to forward
6. Tears ……anger and tension naturally. A. are relieved B. relieving C. what they relieve D. relieve
7. Don’t forget ……the letter I gave you. A. to post B. posting C. posted D. post
8, Some people send their job applications even when they are reasonably happy in their jobs, ……improve their position.
A. with hoping to B. hoping that C. with the hopes of D. hoping to

I don’t know whether ……for the job or not. A. to applying B. apply C. to apply D. applied
Under no circumstances …….to play with fireworks without parental supervision.
A. a child should be allowed B. should a child be allowed C. be a child allowed D. allow a child
More than half of the pollution in this river …...from industrial waste. A. come B. have come C. are coming D. comes
11, What a stupid thing to do ! Can you imagine anybody ……so stupid ? A. being B. be C. to be D. were
14, It is recommended that he ……this course. A. took B. take C. takes D. taking
15, …..for a career in dance generally begins at an early age. A. People train B. That people train C. If training D. Training
21, It’s cheaper if you book the tickets ……...advance. A. at B. in C. for D. by

Nếu có thắc mắc gì bạn tiếp tục trao đổi.
Ngoài ra bạn có thể tham khảo thêm các topic
+ Chinh phục dạng bài về NGUYÊN ÂM
+ Chinh phục dạng bài về PHỤ ÂM
+ Chinh phục dạng bài về TRỌNG ÂM
+ Chinh phục dạng bài về GIỚI TỪ
+ Chinh phục dạng bài về CHỨC NĂNG GIAO TIẾP
+ Chinh phục dạng bài về DANH ĐỘNG TỪ VÀ ĐỘNG TỪ NGUYÊN MẪU
+ Chinh phục dạng bài về LƯỢNG TỪ
+ Chinh phục dạng bài về CÂU SO SÁNH
+ Chinh phục dạng bài về MẠO TỪ
+ Chinh phục dạng bài về PHÁT ÂM -S/ED
+ Level up your Vocabulary