Chử Nhi

Học sinh chăm học
Thành viên
22 Tháng bảy 2021
Hà Nội
Vạn Phúc
[TẶNG BẠN] TRỌN BỘ Bí kíp học tốt 08 môn
Chắc suất Đại học top - Giữ chỗ ngay!!

ĐĂNG BÀI NGAY để cùng trao đổi với các thành viên siêu nhiệt tình & dễ thương trên diễn đàn.

The standard of television programming produced in this country is in terminal decline. The (1. shed) _____________ has become a meaningless term confined in its (2. apply) ____________ to (3. go) ___________ days when adult content felt the full force of censorship and was not allowed to appear on the box until after 9:00 p.m. Nowadays, however, it seems anything goes any time. And, truth told, whatever anything is, it seldom 'goes' for much longer than a half hour or so at any rate before it is interrupted by a commercial break. And don't even get me started on those appalling (4. inform) __________ most of the networks run right the way through the night, one after another, for up to thirty minutes at a time. lt is truly painful. Terrestrial television is now, as far as I am concerned, a laughing stock. All the quality has been bought up by the satellite networks, with their big-money weight behind them, but even here (5. pick) ______________ are slim. In protest at the dire state of things, I have become a converted (6. net) ______________. I look to the web now to find good content. There, I can find just enough (7. run) ____________ of quality programmes to prevent myself from falling into utter despair and pining for the good old days of (8. year) ____________.

Nguyễn Thị Ngọc Bảo

Cựu TMod tiếng Anh | CN CLB Địa Lí
Thành viên
28 Tháng tám 2017
Nghệ An
Nghệ An
๖ۣۜɮօռìǟƈɛ❦
The standard of television programming produced in this country is in terminal decline. The (1. shed) _____________ has become a meaningless term confined in its (2. apply) ____________ to (3. go) ___________ days when adult content felt the full force of censorship and was not allowed to appear on the box until after 9:00 p.m. Nowadays, however, it seems anything goes any time. And, truth told, whatever anything is, it seldom 'goes' for much longer than a half hour or so at any rate before it is interrupted by a commercial break. And don't even get me started on those appalling (4. inform) __________ most of the networks run right the way through the night, one after another, for up to thirty minutes at a time. lt is truly painful. Terrestrial television is now, as far as I am concerned, a laughing stock. All the quality has been bought up by the satellite networks, with their big-money weight behind them, but even here (5. pick) ______________ are slim. In protest at the dire state of things, I have become a converted (6. net) ______________. I look to the web now to find good content. There, I can find just enough (7. run) ____________ of quality programmes to prevent myself from falling into utter despair and pining for the good old days of (8. year) ____________.
Chử Nhi
The standard of television programming produced in this country is in terminal decline. The (1. shed) ____watershed: sự phân chia_________ has become a meaningless term confined in its (2. apply) _____applicability (n); tính khả dụng_______ to (3. go) __bygone (a): đã qua_________ days when adult content felt the full force of censorship and was not allowed to appear on the box until after 9:00 p.m. Nowadays, however, it seems anything goes any time. And, truth told, whatever anything is, it seldom 'goes' for much longer than a half hour or so at any rate before it is interrupted by a commercial break. And don't even get me started on those appalling (4. inform) _____infomercials (n): quảng cáo thương mại_____ most of the networks run right the way through the night, one after another, for up to thirty minutes at a time. lt is truly painful. Terrestrial television is now, as far as I am concerned, a laughing stock. All the quality has been bought up by the satellite networks, with their big-money weight behind them, but even here (5. pick) ______pickings (n): sự tìm kiếm, sự thu nhập________ are slim. In protest at the dire state of things, I have become a converted (6. net) ______netizen________. I look to the web now to find good content. There, I can find just enough (7. run) ______re-runs______ of quality programmes to prevent myself from falling into utter despair and pining for the good old days of (8. year) _____yesteryear_______.

Bạn cũng có thể tham khảo và ủng hộ những topic sau để có sự tiến bộ về nhiều kỹ năng ~
[TIPs] Rewrite the sentences
Sửa lỗi sai - How to debug
[Dịch thuật] Word order

Luyện thi tốt nghiệp THPTQG môn tiếng Anh
NEXT 0.2
Chia sẻ phương pháp ôn thi
Tổng hợp kiến thức các môn

Chúc bạn học tốt!

Top Bottom