Hoang Anh Tus

Học sinh chăm học
Thành viên
19 Tháng hai 2019
Ninh Bình
khanh thien
[TẶNG BẠN] TRỌN BỘ Bí kíp học tốt 08 môn
Chắc suất Đại học top - Giữ chỗ ngay!!

ĐĂNG BÀI NGAY để cùng trao đổi với các thành viên siêu nhiệt tình & dễ thương trên diễn đàn.

An English teenager is going to stay with your family for two months on a cultural homestay programme. Complete a letter to inform him / her of the rules in your family. Write between 160-180 words, using the suggested ideas in the list above.

Bài Làm
Pham Ngoc Thach. Dong Da. Ha Noi, Viet Nam February. 10th. 20...
Dear Lauren,
I'm very happy to know that you'll be staying with mv family for two months. We live in a four-bedroom flat on the 15th floor. You will have your own bedroom for your stay here.
You asked me about our family rules. There arc three important ones that we must follow.
One important rule in my family is that every mbạnber of the family has to keep his or her own room tidy. My brother and I have to make our beds every morning, and clean the floor and windows twice a week.
Another important rule is that my brother and I must be home before 10 p.m. My parents are very strict and believe that setting a curfew will help us becomc responsible, and stay sale and healthy.
The third important rule is that we mustn't invite friends to stay overnight. This is not only our family rule, but also the rule for ail people living in the building.
If you have any questions, please let me know. Wo will try our best to make you feel comfortable during your stay with us.
I hope you will enjoy your time in Viet Nam.
Looking forward to meeting you.
Best wishes,
Ha
Em mong các anh chị đọc và sửa bài tiếng anh giúp em ạ .Em còn mắc nhiều lỗi mong các anh chị thông cảm .Em cảm ơn
Mong anh chị sửa bài văn em viết nhé <3

_dm.ttt

Cựu TMod Anh
Thành viên
7 Tháng sáu 2017
Đắk Lắk
FTU2
Mình có sửa sơ qua thế này, fix một vài lỗi chính tả và cách đặt dấu câu cũng như sửa lại một số từ/ cụm từ, bạn tham khảo nhé.

Dear Lauren,
I'm very happy to know that you'll be staying with my family for two months. We live in a four-bedroom flat on the 15th floor. You will have your own bedroom for your stay here.
You asked me about our family rules. There are three important ones that you must follow.
One important rule in my family is that every member of the family has to keep his or her own room tidy. My brother and I have to make our beds every morning and clean the floor and windows twice a week.
Another important rule is that the curfew time is 10 p.m. My parents are very strict and believe that setting a curfew will help us become responsible, and stay safe and healthy.
The third important rule is that no one can invite friends to stay overnight. This is not only our family rule but also the rule for all people living in the building.
If you have any questions, please let me know. We will try our best to make you feel comfortable during your stay with us.
Best wishes,
Ha

Reactions: S I M O

ng.htrang2004

Cựu Mod Anh
Thành viên
9 Tháng chín 2017
Hà Tĩnh
THPT chuyên Đại học Vinh - ViKClanha
An English teenager is going to stay with your family for two months on a cultural homestay programme. Complete a letter to inform him / her of the rules in your family. Write between 160-180 words, using the suggested ideas in the list above.

Bài Làm
Dear Lauren,
I'm very happy to know that you'll be staying with mv family for two months. We live in a four-bedroom flat on the 15th floor. You will have your own bedroom for your stay here.
You asked me about our family rules. There arc three important ones that we must follow.
One important rule in my family is that every mbạnber of the family has to keep his or her own room tidy. My brother and I have to make our beds every morning, and clean the floor and windows twice a week.
Another important rule is that my brother and I must be home before 10 p.m. My parents are very strict and believe that setting a curfew will help us becomc responsible, and stay sale and healthy.
The third important rule is that we mustn't invite friends to stay overnight. This is not only our family rule, but also the rule for ail people living in the building.
If you have any questions, please let me know. Wo will try our best to make you feel comfortable during your stay with us.
Best wishes,
Ha
Em mong các anh chị đọc và sửa bài tiếng anh giúp em ạ .Em còn mắc nhiều lỗi mong các anh chị thông cảm .Em cảm ơn
Mong anh chị sửa bài văn em viết nhé <3
Hello em, bên cạnh những lỗi mà anh Minh đã sửa thì chị có thêm góp ý cho em như sau:
- Em nên state the purpose of writing từ đoạn đầu tiên nhé, sau dear, ...
- Nên hạn chế lặp từ "important rule", "must"
- Trong bài informal letter thì em có thể dùng thêm idioms để điểm tốt hơn
Bạn có thể tham khảo thêm nhé: https://diendan.hocmai.vn/threads/how-to-write-a-letter.831905/

Reactions: S I M O

S I M O

Cựu Phụ trách nhóm Anh
Thành viên
19 Tháng tư 2017
Nam Định
Trái tim của Riky-Kun
Đây là bài sửa của mình, bạn để ý typo nhé

Dear Lauren,
I hope you and your family are doing well. I'm very happy to know that you'll be staying with my family for two months, so I write this letter to inform you of our family's rules. I would appreciate it if you find my information useful.
We live in a four-bedroom flat on the 15th floor. That's why you will have your own bedroom for your stay here. We are easy people, however, there are three important rules that we must follow.
The first one is that every member of the family has to keep his or her own room tidy. My brother and I have to make our beds every morning and clean the floor as well as windows twice a week.
Another (another chỉ dùng để chỉ cái còn lại trong hai cái, ở đây bạn nói đến 3 cái)
Due to my parents' strictness, there is a curfew of around 10 p.m for children/youngsters which is believed to help us become more responsible, stay safe and healthy. I hope you'll be okay with this second rule.
The last one is that we mustn't invite friends to stay overnight. This is not only our family rule but also the rule for all people living in the building.
If you have any questions, please let me know. We will try our best to make you feel comfortable during your stay with us.
I'm looking forward to meeting you soon.
Best wishes,
Ha

Top Bottom