fanoopsclubs2201@gmail.com

Học sinh
Thành viên
9 Tháng tám 2020
Trà Vinh
THPT Cầu Ngang A
[TẶNG BẠN] TRỌN BỘ Bí kíp học tốt 08 môn
Chắc suất Đại học top - Giữ chỗ ngay!!

ĐĂNG BÀI NGAY để cùng trao đổi với các thành viên siêu nhiệt tình & dễ thương trên diễn đàn.

Đề bài: " Dear Expert,
I have had trouble with my sleep for the past few months. I have also heard that what I eat may have some effect on my body. I was wondering if you could advise me what to eat and not to eat in order to improve my situation."
Jane
Yêu cầu: Hãy tưởng tượng bạn là một chuyên gia và đưa ra lời khuyên cho Jane về điều nên làm và không nên làm (viết ra một đoạn văn ngắn)WIN_20201011_12_43_40_Pro.jpg

NGÔ TRÍ TIẾN - ĐÓM

Học sinh chăm học
Thành viên
7 Tháng chín 2020
Nghệ An
A3K101 THPT HUỲNH THÚC KHÁNG
Dear Jane
For the best sleep you should not eat a lot before going to bed and should not eat and drink caffeinated beverages such as coffee, energy drinks. than
Besides, you need to eat well, do not eat too full or too hungry. You need to eat a full range of nutrients such as protein, vitamins, and minerals and be careful not to eat as many calories as fat at dinner. You need to train your body to be able to sleep and wake up at a certain time, which means reset the circadian clock. Then just put your back on the bed and you can have a good night's sleep instantly
Hope the information I give can be of help to you
Expert
Araide Tomoaki
Mình chỉ biết có chừng này thôi:p

KhanhKhanhk7

Học sinh chăm học
Thành viên
10 Tháng ba 2020
TP Hồ Chí Minh
THCS Trường Chinh
Dear Jane,
I heard that you were having bad sleep these days and I'm very sorry for that.
Actually, what you eat can affect the quality of your sleep.
Foods rich in tryptophan, carbohydrates, calcium, magnesium, melatonin and vitamin B6 can all help promote quality sleep. Foods rich in tryptophan include milk, cheese, eggs, nuts, fish and beans. These are protein-rich foods, so they should be easy to remember when you’re deciding what to have for a bedtime snack. Carbohydrate-rich food for dinner helps a lot of people sleep. While some of the foods in the list below should be avoided generally, some of them are only troublesome when it comes to helping you fall asleep, so they should be avoided at dinnertime. Caffeine from coffee, tea, or chocolate, alcohol, spicy foods, overly fatty foods or sugary junk foods should be avoided eating before bedtime.
I hope that my advice will bring good sleep for you.
Good luck!
Expert

minhloveftu

Học sinh tiêu biểu
Thành viên
15 Tháng một 2019
Quảng Trị
Trường Đời
Dear Jane,
I heard that you were having bad sleep these days and I'm very sorry for that.
Actually, what you eat can affect the quality of your sleep.
Foods rich in tryptophan, carbohydrates, calcium, magnesium, melatonin and vitamin B6 can all help promote quality sleep. Foods rich in tryptophan include milk, cheese, eggs, nuts, fish and beans. These are protein-rich foods, so they should be easy to remember when you’re deciding what to have for a bedtime snack. Carbohydrate-rich food for dinner helps a lot of people sleep. While some of the foods in the list below should be avoided generally, some of them are only troublesome when it comes to helping you fall asleep, so they should be avoided at dinnertime. Caffeine from coffee, tea, or chocolate, alcohol, spicy foods, overly fatty foods or sugary junk foods should be avoided eating before bedtime.
I hope that my advice will bring good sleep for you.
Good luck!
Expert
Dear Jane,
I heard that you were having bad sleep these days and I'm very sorry for--->about that.
Chị sửa lỗi nhỏ nhé.

Top Bottom