Mạn Châu Sa Hoa

Học sinh chăm học
Thành viên
26 Tháng mười hai 2017
Hà Nội
Heaven&Hell
[TẶNG BẠN] TRỌN BỘ Bí kíp học tốt 08 môn
Chắc suất Đại học top - Giữ chỗ ngay!!

ĐĂNG BÀI NGAY để cùng trao đổi với các thành viên siêu nhiệt tình & dễ thương trên diễn đàn.

Read this part of a letter from an English-speaking friend, Oliver

When I saw you last summer, you said you were going to change schools. How do you like your new school? How is it diferent from your old one? Have you made many new friends there?

Please write back soon.
Oliver.

In Ann's name, write a letter to Oliver, answering his questions.

yukari321

Học sinh
Thành viên
14 Tháng chín 2018
An Giang
Unknown

When I saw you last summer, you said you were going to change schools. How do you like your new school? How is it diferent from your old one? Have you made many new friends there?

Please write back soon.
Oliver.

Cái này đơn thuần là trả lời các câu hỏi của Oliver thôi. Bạn tự biên tự diễn nha :v
Còn phần mở đầu thì bạn viết đại loại như là: Cảm ơn bạn đã quan tâm. Tui mới chuyển trường vài ngày trước thôi
Rồi trả lời câu hỏi
- Thích trường không ? Why ?
- Nó khác với trường cũ ntn ?
- Kiếm dc bạn không ? Rồi nó như thế nào ?
Rồi phần kết thì có thể hỏi 1 số câu hỏi cho bạn ý
Kết giống Oliver

hocgioi2013

Học sinh tiến bộ
Thành viên
6 Tháng mười 2013
Ngôi nhà toán học và hóa học

Please write back soon.
Oliver.

Hi Oliver,
I'm happy to receive your mail so I'm going to spend a little time to write to you now.I really thankful when you care about me very much.I'm fine and my new school is very big and interesting.Here,I could learn a lot of things.It is such a modern school so I could do some experiments after learning theory to know more about that subject.It help me very much in my study and it easier to understand.Like people always say:"Study goes as a pair with practice."It is also bigger than my school and there are mor students and teachers here.I think everybody is very friendly,but you know me,I'm very shy so it is a problem for me to make friend.But I will try my best to be more sociable.I hope you are OK too.Write to me soon if you have anything new.
Best wishes,
Ann

Top Bottom