Trường Tiểu học Thanh Xuân

Tzuyu-chan

Học sinh tiến bộ
HV CLB Địa lí
Thành viên
16 Tháng một 2019
Thanh Hóa
THCS Nguyễn Du
Mọi người làm giúp mình đề này nhé:Write about your favorite game or sport (mình cảm ơn trước)
You should say:
  • What is the sport?
  • How did you first know about it?
  • How often do you practise it?
=> And explain why it is your favourite sport.
Chúc bạn học tốt ^^

Junery N

Cựu Hỗ trợ viên
HV CLB Địa lí
Thành viên
23 Tháng mười một 2019
Nam Định
In the sky
Mọi người làm giúp mình đề này nhé:Write about your favorite game or sport (mình cảm ơn trước)
I like many sports,but I like badminton the most.I play badminton with my friends every day.We play it on the playground at my school.After school,I practice with my own badminton.It makes me more healthy and active.I also enjoy watching badminton games on TV.I love everything about badminton.What about you?
Nguồn chuawritingmienphi
Dịch:
Tôi thích nhiều môn thể thao, nhưng tôi thích cầu lông nhất. Tôi chơi cầu lông với bạn bè mỗi ngày. Chúng tôi chơi nó trên sân chơi ở trường. Sau khi đi học, tôi tập luyện với cầu lông của chính mình. Nó giúp tôi khỏe mạnh và năng động hơn. cũng thích xem các trò chơi cầu lông trên TV. Tôi thích mọi thứ về cầu lông. Còn bạn thì sao?
Nguồn google dịch
Chúc bạn học tốt

Reactions: Minh Chiến ^_^

npan_184

Cựu TMod Anh
Thành viên
10 Tháng mười hai 2018
Quảng Ngãi
THCS Phổ Ninh
Sports plays an important part in our life. My favourite sport is football. It is a team sport. There are 2 teams with twenty-two players in a football match. (Each of the two teams has 11 players which includes one goalkeeper). A football match lasts ninety minutes. It is divided into halves-the first half and the second half. There is a fifteen minute break between two halves. It needs some equipment: balls and net. The players can only use their feet, head or chest to touch the ball. The players should not touch the ball by the hand or arms. Only the goalkeeper is allowed to touch the ball by the hands. The teams play againest each other. They compete againest each other is order to get the best scores. The teams who scores more points is winner. Football is a very popular sport around the world. It is very useful to all of us if we play regularly. Most of people enjoy football. It is regarded as the king sport.

Bạn tham khảo, chúc bạn học tốt!!!

Nấm#

Reactions: yaya@ 2008

vtngan@hanam.edu.vn

Học sinh
Thành viên
24 Tháng mười 2019
Hà Nam
THCS Nguyễn Khuyến
:Aerobics is my favorite sport. I usually do aerobics exercises after school in the afternoon to release stress. Most of the time I practice with my friends, sometimes I practice myself alone at home. It has some certain advantages that no one can deny. First of all, it improves all elements of fitness (flexibility, muscular strength and cardio-vascular fitness). Secondly, of course it promotes our health. Every time I complete one exercise, though I feel very tired but I can feel how much I am strong. Besides, doing aerobics helps me to avoid depression and release stress because I practice it with my friends, which is a happy moment. As you know, all types of exercises promote not only our physical but also mental health. Study results show that doing exercise regularly is good for our brain and memory. People who are successful always spend an amount of time to work out although they have lots of other things to be done. In conclusion, aerobics is an exciting sports which bring about many benefits

ღ๖ۣۜPɦυσηɠℓĭηɦღ

Học sinh tiến bộ
Thành viên
14 Tháng mười một 2019
Thanh Hóa
THCS thiệu chính
@ vtngan@hanam.edu.vn xem rồi sửa nhé bạn,mình không chỉ ra lỗi sai mà mình trực tiếp sửa luôn,bạn dò lại bài nhé :D
Aerobics is my favorite sport. I usually do aerobics exercises after school in the afternoon to release stress. Most of the time I practice with my friends, sometimes I practice myself alone at home. It has some certain advantages that no one can deny. First of all, it improves all elements of fitness (flexibility, muscular strength, and cardio-vascular fitness). Secondly, of course, it promotes our health. Every time I complete one exercise, though I feel very tired I can feel how much I am strong. Besides, doing aerobics helps me to avoid depression and release stress because I practice it with my friends, which is a happy moment. As you know, all types of exercises promote not only our physical but also mental health. Study results show that doing exercise regularly is good for our brain and memory. People who are successful always spend an amount of time to work out although they have lots of other things to be done. In conclusion, aerobics is exciting sports which bring about many benefits
@Nguyễn Phan Ánh Nguyệt
Sports play an important part in our life. My favorite sport is football. It is a team sport. There are 2 teams with twenty-two players in a football match. (Each of the two teams has 11 players which include one goalkeeper). A football match lasts ninety minutes. It is divided into the halves-the the first half and the second half. There is a fifteen-minute break between two halves. It needs some equipment: balls and a net. The players can only use their feet, head or chest to touch the ball. The players should not touch the ball by the hand or arms. Only the goalkeeper is allowed to touch the ball by the hands. The teams play against each other. They compete against each other in order to get the best scores. The teams who scores more points is the winner. Football is a very popular sport around the world. It is very useful for all of us if we play regularly. Most people enjoy football. It is regarded as the king sport.
@Bắpie Kute Bạn sai ít đo,giỏi thật,cố lên !!!
Everyone has a favorite sport; my favorite sport is football. I love the game of football, it is a fun game to watch and play. The game is also a physical game to play; I love to be physical. That’s probably why I like it; also, football brings people together. There’s nothing better than getting together on thanksgiving to watch football. I like every sport, but football is my favorite because of the love I have for the game, the physicality of the game, and the way the game brings people together.
My love for the game is one of the biggest reasons I love football. All my life I’ve been playing football, from the backyard to high school. Football was the first sport I ever played. There would be days when there was nothing to do, so my friends and I would just go to the field and play football all day long; in some instances, we would stay out there all night too. Football has also provided me with a lot of memories that I will never forget; one memory is winning our conference during my junior year in high school. That is something I will never forget. Also, my family is a football family; my dad played football for Henderson St, and my brother played for the Arkansas Razorbacks, so I really don’t have a choice but to love football. One can say I was bred to play football. In my house, all one will see are trophies and plaques of my family’s accomplishments in football. In my house, football is everything.
My love for the game brings me closer to the game however; they physicality of football also makes it one of my favorite sports. In every other sport, contact is against the rules; being involved in contact will get one a foul or depending on the sport maybe even thrown out of the game.
@Junery N
I like sports, but I like badminton the most. I play badminton with my friends every day. We play it on the playground at my school. After school, I practice with my own badminton. It makes me more healthy and active. I also enjoy watching badminton games on TV.I love everything about badminton. What about you?

Reactions: ihattl

anbinhf

Học sinh tiêu biểu
Thành viên
9 Tháng ba 2020
Nghệ An
Trường THCS Quỳnh Hồng
I like many sports,but I like badminton the most.I play badminton with my friends every day.We play it on the playground at my school.After school,I practice with my own badminton.It makes me more healthy and active.I also enjoy watching badminton games on TV.I love everything about badminton.What about you?
I like many sports, but I like badminton the most. I play badminton with my friends every day. We play it on the playground at my school. After school, I practice with my own badminton. It makes me more healthy and active. I also enjoy watching badminton games on TV. I love everything about badminton. What about you?
Bỏ mấy phần gạch chân đi nhé
Everyone has a favorite sport; my favorite sport is football. I love the game of football, it is a fun game to watch and play. The game is also a physical game to play; I love to be physical. That’s probably why I like it; also, football brings people together. There’s nothing better than getting together on thanksgiving to watch football. I like every sport, but football is my favorite because of the love I have for the game, the physicality of the game, and the way the game brings people together.
My love for the game is one of the biggest reasons I love football. All my life I’ve been playing football, from the backyard to high school. Football was the first sport I ever played. There would be days when there was nothing to do, so my friends and I would just go to the field and play football all day long; in some instances, we would stay out there all night too. Football has also provided me with a lot of memories that I will never forget; one memory is winning our conference my junior year in high school. That is something I will never forget. Also, my family is a football family; my dad played football for Henderson St, and my brother played for the Arkansas Razorbacks, so I really don’t have a choice but to love football. One can say I was bred to play football. In my house, all one will see are trophies and plaques of my family’s accomplishments in football. In my house, football is everything.
My love for the game brings me closer to the game however; they physicality of football also makes it one of my favorite sports. In every other sport, contact is against the rules; being involved in contact will get one a foul or depending on the sport maybe even thrown out of the game.

My love for the game is one of the biggest reasons I love football. All my life I’ve been playing football, from the backyard to high school. Football was the first sport I ever played. There would be days when there was nothing to do, so my friends and I would just go to the field and play football all day long; in some instances, we would stay out there all night too. Football has also provided me with a lot of memories that I will never forget; one memory is winning our conference during my junior year in high school. That is something I will never forget. Also, my family is a football family; my dad played football for Henderson St, and my brother played for the Arkansas Razorbacks, so I really don’t have a choice but to love football. One can say I was bred to playa football. In my house, all one will see are trophies and plaques of my family’s accomplishments in football. In my house, football is everything.

Sai chút nhé
:Aerobics is my favorite sport. I usually do aerobics exercises after school in the afternoon to release stress. Most of the time I practice with my friends, sometimes I practice myself alone at home. It has some certain advantages that no one can deny. First of all, it improves all elements of fitness (flexibility, muscular strength and cardio-vascular fitness). Secondly, of course it promotes our health. Every time I complete one exercise, though I feel very tired but I can feel how much I am strong. Besides, doing aerobics helps me to avoid depression and release stress because I practice it with my friends, which is a happy moment. As you know, all types of exercises promote not only our physical but also mental health. Study results show that doing exercise regularly is good for our brain and memory. People who are successful always spend an amount of time to work out although they have lots of other things to be done. In conclusion, aerobics is an exciting sports which bring about many benefits
Aerobics is my favorite sport. I usually do aerobics exercises after school in the afternoon to release stress. Most of the time I practice with my friends, sometimes I practice myself alone at home. It has some certain advantages that no one can deny. First of all, it improves all elements of fitness (flexibility, muscular strength, and cardio-vascular fitness). Secondly, of course, it promotes our health. Every time I complete one exercise, though I feel very tired but I can feel how much I am strong. Besides, doing aerobics helps me to avoid depression and release stress because I practice it with my friends, which is a happy moment. As you know, all types of exercises promote not only our physical but also mental health. Study results show that doing exercise regularly is good for our brain and memory. Successful people always spend an amount of time to work out although they have lots of other things to be done. In conclusion, aerobics is an exciting sport which brings about many benefits

mình viết bạn tham khảo thôi nhé
My favorite sport is playing basketball. I started playing basketball when I came across an old friend. She told me to try basketball because it was good for my health. At first, I paid no attention to this. After that, I found playing basketball very interesting. After completing my homework and help mum do housework, I often use my free time to play basketball. I usually play with my brother and my neighbors. Playing basketball helps me to relax after a hard day and makes me taller

Top Bottom