Skill 2-Unit 8: SPORTS ANG GAME(Sách Mới)

Thiên thần đáng yêu

Học sinh mới
Thành viên
17 Tháng hai 2019
Lâm Đồng
Trường THCS Quang Trung

Từ Lê Thảo Vy

Học sinh gương mẫu
Thành viên
8 Tháng hai 2018
Thanh Hóa
THCS Nguyễn Du
Write about a sport/game you like. Use your own ideas and the following as cues.
- Name of the sport/game.
- Is it a team or an individual sport/game?
- How long does it last?
- How many players are there?
- Does it need any equipment?
A game is an activity involving one or more players. Games are played primarily for entertainment or enjoyment, but may also serve as exercise. Everyone in this world has their own favorite games, so do I. My favorite game is football . I often play this with my friend in the evening. I like this game because it is exciting and challenging.

Football is a team sport played between two teams of eleven players each. It is a ball game played on a rectangular grass field with a goal at each end. The objective of the game is to score by maneuvering the ball into the opposing goal. The winner is the team which has scored most goals at the end of the match.

Football is played at a professional level all over the world, and millions of people regularly go to football stadium to follow their favorite team, whilst millions more avidly watch the game on television. A very large number of people also play football at an amateur level. In many parts of the world football evokes great passions and plays an important role in the life of individual fans, local communities, and even nations; it is therefore often claimed to be the most popular sport in the world.

There are many worldwide international competition of football. One of the major international competitions in football is the World Cup organized by Fédération Internationale de Football Association. Over 190 national teams compete in qualifying tournaments within the scope of continental confederations for a place in the finals. The finals tournament, which is held every four years, now involves 32 national teams competing. The next World Cup takes place in Germany 2006.

The star I admired most in football is Edson Arantes do Nascimento, nicknamed Pelé, is a former Brazilian football player and thought by many to be the finest player of all time. Often considered the complete attacking player, he was completely two-footed, a prolific finisher, exceptional at dribbling and passing, and was a remarkably good tackler for a forward. He was also famed for his speed and strength on the ball. Since his full retirement he has served as an ambassador for the sport.

There is many reason football is my favorite game. I wish to become a professional football player. I learnt teambuilding, discipline as well as teamwork through playing football.
Bạn tham khảo rồi làm nha! Chúc bạn học tốt!

Phạm Dương

Cựu Cố vấn tiếng Anh
Thành viên
24 Tháng mười 2018
Hà Nội
Đại học Thương Mại
A game is an activity involving one or more players. Games are played primarily for entertainment or enjoyment, but may also serve as exercise. Everyone in this world has their own favorite games, so do I. My favorite game is football. I often play this with my friend in the evening. I like this game because it is exciting and challenging.

Football is a team sport played between two teams of eleven players each. It is a ball game played on a rectangular grass field with a goal at each end. The objective of the game is to score by maneuvering the ball into the opposing goal. The winner is the team which has scored the most goals at the end of the match.

Football is played at a professional level all over the world, and millions of people regularly go to the football stadium to follow their favorite team, whilst millions more avidly watch the game on television. A very large number of people also play football at an amateur level. In many parts of the world football evokes great passions and plays an important role in the lives of individual fans, local communities, and even nations; it is therefore often claimed to be the most popular sport in the world.

There are many worldwide international competitions in football. One of the major international competitions in football is the World Cup organized by Fédération Internationale de Football Association. Over 190 national teams compete in qualifying tournaments within the scope of continental confederations for a place in the finals. The finals tournament, which is held every four years, now involves 32 national teams competing. The next World Cup takes place in Germany in 2006.

The star I admired most in football is Edson Arantes do Nascimento, nicknamed Pelé, is a former Brazilian football player and thought by many to be the finest player of all time. Often considered the complete attacking player, he was completely two-footed, a prolific finisher, exceptional at dribbling and passing, and was a remarkably good tackler for a forward. He was also famed for his speed and strength on the ball. Since his full retirement, he has served as an ambassador for the sport.

There are many reasons why football is my favorite game. I wish to become a professional football player. I learned team building, discipline as well as teamwork through playing football.

LLunaa

Học sinh chăm học
Thành viên
15 Tháng mười một 2018
Ninh Thuận
-_-
Write about a sport/game you like. Use your own ideas and the following as cues.
- How long does it last?
bạn tham khảo bài mình viết năm lớp 6 nè:
Badminton is my favourite sport. It’s an individual sport, but we can play it in pair. It often lasts about one and a half hour for each match. To play this sport, we need a racket for one person and a shutlecock. When we play it, we have to run a lot. I often play badminton with my brother and my friend when I have free time. I think playing badminton is good because it helps us to have good health.

Tzuyu-chan

Học sinh tiến bộ
HV CLB Địa lí
Thành viên
16 Tháng một 2019
Thanh Hóa
THCS Nguyễn Du
Badminton is my favorite among all the sports that i know.Badminton makes me more healthy and more active in doing something that uses a speed and strenght.I think badminton is the most beautiful sports.It make me good as a healthy person because every time i play badminton my body feels good wholeday.It makeas you good also.And badminton have 2 equipment that you need only rocket and shuttlecock.I think that playing sports like badminton feeds my body to become healthy.Playing badminton is very interesting because every battle that you join theres a excitement but at the end of the game there is only one winner and losser.That badminton reminds me when my dad wants to teach me some technique but i always hit my enemy when the ball is not passing throught him because i,m trying to hit it.That badminton reminds me also the first gift that my father give me.The common in this sport is even it is not played always of the players they can easily remember it even they are not playing it all the times.The common in playing badminton is the more you play the more friends you got and a challengers come to have a battle to know if you are a great player.Having a sports is good because sports is more interesting than the computers,and cellphones that we use.Playing badminton can make your body have a good body strenght and active in everything.It can also help you to have a new friends and a new persons to teach how to play it.

Reactions: 0905031809

poke2476

Học sinh chăm học
Thành viên
3 Tháng mười hai 2017
Nghệ An
THCS Hùng Sơn
- How long does it last?
My favourite sport is badminton. It’s an individual sport and a team sport. It may last about 1:30 hours. There are about 2 or 4 players. It needs some equipment: racket, shutlecock, net

Top Bottom