Zelly Nguyễn

Học sinh chăm học
Thành viên
26 Tháng tám 2021
Hưng Yên
THCS Nam Hồng
[TẶNG BẠN] TRỌN BỘ Bí kíp học tốt 08 môn
Chắc suất Đại học top - Giữ chỗ ngay!!

ĐĂNG BÀI NGAY để cùng trao đổi với các thành viên siêu nhiệt tình & dễ thương trên diễn đàn.

Complete the following sentences with the correct forms of the words given.
1. The fireworks show was most (SPECTACLE) ___________________. No wonder it attracted such big crowds of people.
2. This is (DOUBT) ___________________ Michael. I’d recognize him even if he wore a beard.
3. Is it (OBLIGE) ___________________ for both of us to stay in the office after hours?
4. Due to my complete (IGNORE) ___________________ of the tribal customs, I was wrongly considered an enemy rather than a friend.
5. It was a great (LOSE) ___________________ to our section when Mr. Douglas, the most experienced programmer, had to stay in hospital for two months.
6. Bob McCarthy spent his (YOUNG) ___________________ in a Scottish village from where he emigrated to Canada in 1972.
7. Cigarettes, coffee, alcohol and other (ADD) ___________________ are known to have an adverse influence upon human health.
8. Shall I believe this (CONVINCE) ___________________ story of yours? Mark, stop acting like a child and tell me the whole truth, please.
9. Let’s replace Ann with a more resolute person. I can’t stand her being so (HESITATE) ___________________ about her every decision.
10. The (BREAK) ___________________ of an epidemic will be unavoidable unless measures are taken to prevent the rural population from drinking the contaminated water.

• Love
Reactions: ng.htrang2004

ng.htrang2004

Cựu Mod Anh
Thành viên
9 Tháng chín 2017
Hà Tĩnh
THPT chuyên Đại học Vinh - ViKClanha
  • Love
Reactions: Zelly Nguyễn
Top Bottom