English THCS Word formation

Luffy gear5

Học sinh mới
Thành viên
16 Tháng tám 2022
Hà Nội
[TẶNG BẠN] TRỌN BỘ Bí kíp học tốt 08 môn
Chắc suất Đại học top - Giữ chỗ ngay!!

ĐĂNG BÀI NGAY để cùng trao đổi với các thành viên siêu nhiệt tình & dễ thương trên diễn đàn.

181.Vietnam is famous for its hospitable people and many places of ______________________
beauty. (SCENE)
182.The media often benefit from the ______________________ of confidential information of
celebrities. (LEAK)
183.Weightlifting will definitely make you ______________________ and get yourself into shape.
(MUSCLE)
184.A lot of young Americans ______________________ to fight in World War I in Europe.
(VOLUNTARY)
185.Over two ______________________ of the students in our class passed the entrance exam.
(THREE)
186.Whales have not only suffered ______________________ but now face total extermination.
(CRUEL)
187. He donated $10,000 to a(n) ______________________ run by nuns in the remotest area of
the country. (ORPHAN)
188.He looked around carefully and walked towards the car ______________________, opened
the door and got in quickly. (PURPOSE)
189.It was a(n) ______________________ afternoon for all staff members, who were busy
preparing for the company’s 10th anniversary. (REST)
190.This poem shows the wonderful ______________________ of the poet, which distinguishes
him from others. (SENSE)
191.______________________ about the company’s future means that few people want to invest
money in it. (CERTAIN)
192.They’ve ______________________ my name on this form: the first letter is B not D. (SPELL)
193.His family had no objection to his decision to divorce such a(n) ______________________
wife. (FAITH)
194.His rude comments caused considerable ______________________ to all those present at
the party. (COMFORTABLE)
195.Your brother made it sound like a great show, but I found it very ______________________
and was feeling quite bored by the end. (EXCITE)

Tannie0903

Cựu Mod Tiếng Anh
Thành viên
8 Tháng mười hai 2021
Nghệ An
181.Vietnam is famous for its hospitable people and many places of ______________________
beauty. (SCENE)
182.The media often benefit from the ______________________ of confidential information of
celebrities. (LEAK)
183.Weightlifting will definitely make you ______________________ and get yourself into shape.
(MUSCLE)
184.A lot of young Americans ______________________ to fight in World War I in Europe.
(VOLUNTARY)
185.Over two ______________________ of the students in our class passed the entrance exam.
(THREE)
186.Whales have not only suffered ______________________ but now face total extermination.
(CRUEL)
187. He donated $10,000 to a(n) ______________________ run by nuns in the remotest area of
the country. (ORPHAN)
188.He looked around carefully and walked towards the car ______________________, opened
189.It was a(n) ______________________ afternoon for all staff members, who were busy
190.This poem shows the wonderful ______________________ of the poet, which distinguishes
him from others. (SENSE)
191.______________________ about the company’s future means that few people want to invest
money in it. (CERTAIN)
192.They’ve ______________________ my name on this form: the first letter is B not D. (SPELL)
193.His family had no objection to his decision to divorce such a(n) ______________________
wife. (FAITH)
194.His rude comments caused considerable ______________________ to all those present at
the party. (COMFORTABLE)
195.Your brother made it sound like a great show, but I found it very ______________________
Luffy gear5181.Vietnam is famous for its hospitable people and many places of ___scenic___________________
beauty. (SCENE)
scenic beauty=beautiful scenery
182.The media often benefit from the ______leakage(sự rò rỉ)________________ of confidential information of
celebrities. (LEAK)
183.Weightlifting will definitely make you _____muscular(cơ bắp)_________________ and get yourself into shape.
(MUSCLE)
184.A lot of young Americans _____volunteer (to do sth: tự nguyện)_________________ to fight in World War I in Europe.
(VOLUNTARY)
185.Over two ____thirds__________________ of the students in our class passed the entrance exam.
(THREE)
số đếm+thứ tự(s): phân số
vd: two thirds: 2/3

186.Whales have not only suffered ____cruelty__________________ but now face total extermination.
(CRUEL)
cruelty(uncountable):hành vi gây đau đớn về thể chất hoặc tinh thần cho người khác và khiến họ đau khổ, đặc biệt là cố tình
187. He donated $10,000 to a(n) ___orphanage(trại mồ côi)___________________ run by nuns in the remotest area of
the country. (ORPHAN)
188.He looked around carefully and walked towards the car ____purposely(cố tình. có chủ đích)__________________, opened
189.It was a(n) ______restless(bận rộn)________________ afternoon for all staff members, who were busy
190.This poem shows the wonderful _______sensitivity(sự nhạy cảm, xúc động)_______________ of the poet, which distinguishes
him from others. (SENSE)
191._____Uncertainty(sự không chắc chắn)_________________ about the company’s future means that few people want to invest
money in it. (CERTAIN)
192.They’ve ____misspelled(sai chính tả)__________________ my name on this form: the first letter is B not D. (SPELL)
193.His family had no objection to his decision to divorce such a(n) _____faithless_________________
wife. (FAITH)
faithless wife: người vợ không chung thủy
194.His rude comments caused considerable discomfort( khó chịu) to all those present at
the party. (COMFORTABLE)
195.Your brother made it sound like a great show, but I found it very ____exciting( thú vị)__________________

Chúc bạn học tốt, tham khảo thêm ở đây nhé: Word formation 1 & Word formation 2 & Word formation 3

Homaya Kino

Cựu TMod Sử
HV CLB Lịch sử
Thành viên
20 Tháng hai 2020
Hà Tĩnh
THCS Liên Hương
beauty. (SCENE)
SCENIC
celebrities. (LEAK)
LEAKAGE
(MUSCLE)
MUSCULAR
(VOLUNTARY)
VOLUNTEER
(THREE)
- THIRDS
(CRUEL)
CRUELTY
the country. (ORPHAN)
ORPHANAGE
PURPOSEFULLY
RESTLESS
him from others. (SENSE)
SENSITIVITY
money in it. (CERTAIN)
UNCERTAINTY
MISPELLED
wife. (FAITH)
FAITHLESS
the party. (COMFORTABLE)
DISCOMFORT
EXCITING

Top Bottom