English THCS Word form

Tuyết Lan Nguyễn

Học sinh mới
Thành viên
21 Tháng mười 2021
Gia Lai
[TẶNG BẠN] TRỌN BỘ Bí kíp học tốt 08 môn
Chắc suất Đại học top - Giữ chỗ ngay!!

ĐĂNG BÀI NGAY để cùng trao đổi với các thành viên siêu nhiệt tình & dễ thương trên diễn đàn.

Word form
Doing good on the job?
When Bob Farmer embarked on a career in accounting, he knew his work would involve not just sitting at a desk, but also doing some volunteer work. ln fact, he recently spent a morth at an orphanage in Peru, helping to care for (1. advantage) ………….............. children there. When job-hunting, Bob had been in search of a company that would allow volunteeringas part of his paid work. Though (2. origin) ………….............. considered by many firms to be (3. controvery)………….............. , companies are now agreeing to this idea as it benefits employers and employees alike. The companies enhance their (4. refute)………….............. while employees report improved health and lower stress levels, (5. regard)………….............. of the type of volunteeringthey do. The (6. humanity)………….............. , work had a profound effect on Bob, who feels that donations are no substitute for personal involvement. "My company could have just sent money to the orphanage, and received an (7. acknowledge)………….............. in a letter, but instead they donated my time to a cause I (8. genuine) ………….............. care about." Bob has gained insight into the pressing problems of this impoverished region, and thanks to his employer's cooperation, plans to return next year.
giúp mk với mk đang cần gấp !!! tks

Reactions: S I M O

S I M O

Cựu Phụ trách nhóm Anh
Thành viên
19 Tháng tư 2017
Nam Định
Trái tim của Riky-Kun
Word form
Doing good on the job?
When Bob Farmer embarked on a career in accounting, he knew his work would involve not just sitting at a desk, but also doing some volunteer work. ln fact, he recently spent a morth at an orphanage in Peru, helping to care for (1. advantage) ………….............. children there. When job-hunting, Bob had been in search of a company that would allow volunteeringas part of his paid work. Though (2. origin) ………….............. considered by many firms to be (3. controvery)………….............. , companies are now agreeing to this idea as it benefits employers and employees alike. The companies enhance their (4. refute)………….............. while employees report improved health and lower stress levels, (5. regard)………….............. of the type of volunteeringthey do. The (6. humanity)………….............. , work had a profound effect on Bob, who feels that donations are no substitute for personal involvement. "My company could have just sent money to the orphanage, and received an (7. acknowledge)………….............. in a letter, but instead they donated my time to a cause I (8. genuine) ………….............. care about." Bob has gained insight into the pressing problems of this impoverished region, and thanks to his employer's cooperation, plans to return next year.
giúp mk với mk đang cần gấp !!! tks
Tham khảo
When Bob Farmer embarked on a career in accounting, he knew his work would involve not just sitting at a desk, but also doing some volunteer work. ln fact, he recently spent a morth at an orphanage in Peru, helping to care for (1. disadvantaged thiệt thòi, khó khăn) ………….............. children there. When job-hunting, Bob had been in search of a company that would allow volunteering as part of his paid work. Though (2. originally ban đầu) ………….............. considered by many firms to be (3. controversial gây tranh cãi)………….............. , companies are now agreeing to this idea as it benefits employers and employees alike. The companies enhance their (4. reputation từ refute của bạn nghĩa nghe khá điêu nên mình nghĩ từ gốc phải là repute)………….............. while employees report improved health and lower stress levels, (5. regardless bất kể)………….............. of the type of volunteeringthey do. The (6. humanitarian nhân đạo)………….............. , work had a profound effect on Bob, who feels that donations are no substitute for personal involvement. "My company could have just sent money to the orphanage, and received an (7. acknowledgement công nhận)………….............. in a letter, but instead they donated my time to a cause I (8. genuinely thực sự) ………….............. care about." Bob has gained insight into the pressing problems of this impoverished region, and thanks to his employer's cooperation, plans to return next year.

Ngoài ra bạn cũng có thể tham khảo và ủng hộ những topic sau để có sự tiến bộ về nhiều kỹ năng ~
[TIPs] Rewrite the sentences
Ten words a day and some tips for learning
[Dịch thuật] Word order

Luyện thi tốt nghiệp THPTQG môn tiếng Anh
NEXT 0.2
Chia sẻ phương pháp ôn thi
Tổng hợp kiến thức các môn
Chúc bạn một ngày vui vẻ!

Top Bottom