Quy ẩn giang hồ

Học sinh
Thành viên
6 Tháng năm 2020
Hà Nội
THPT Cao Bá Quát
[TẶNG BẠN] TRỌN BỘ Bí kíp học tốt 08 môn
Chắc suất Đại học top - Giữ chỗ ngay!!

ĐĂNG BÀI NGAY để cùng trao đổi với các thành viên siêu nhiệt tình & dễ thương trên diễn đàn.

Mark the letter A, B, C, or D to indicate the word(s) CLOSET in meaning to the underlined word(s) in each of the following questions.
21. Becoming a superstar performing on stage was my burning desire when I was a teenager.

A. well-known painter
B. famous singer
C. good writer
D. famous composer
22. We were surprised to know that over 150000 fans packed into the stadium to support Mỹ Tâm.
A. people
B. admirers
C. visitors
D. watchers
23. But for your support, our band couldn’t have won the Grand Music competition.
A. show
B. quiz
C. contest
D. tour
24. If you want to become a well-known singer, you need to have a unique selling point, a way to differentiate yourself from the crowd.
A. genius
B. infamous
C. renowned
D. new
25. In the New Year show, he played totally in tune with the band for the first time.
A. in harmony
B. out of tune
C. broken record
D. easy listening

Last edited:

ng.htrang2004

Cựu Mod Anh
Thành viên
9 Tháng chín 2017
Hà Tĩnh
THPT chuyên Đại học Vinh - ViKClanha
Mark the letter A, B, C, or D to indicate the word(s) CLOSET in meaning to the underlined word(s) in each of the following questions.
21. Becoming a superstar performing on stage was my burning desire when I was a teenager.

A. well-known painter
B. famous singer
C. good writer
D. famous composer
22. We were surprised to know that over 150000 fans packed into the stadium to support Mỹ Tâm.
A. people
B. admirers
C. visitors
D. watchers
23. But for your support, our band couldn’t have won the Grand Music competition.
A. show
B. quiz
C. contest
D. tour
24. If you want to become a well-known singer, you need to have a unique selling point, a way to differentiate yourself from the crowd.
A. genius
B. infamous
C. renowned
D. new
25. In the New Year show, he played totally in tune with the band for the first time.
A. in harmony
B. out of tune
C. broken record
D. easy listening
Tương tự bài này nhờ bạn thêm underline giúp mình luôn

ng.htrang2004

Cựu Mod Anh
Thành viên
9 Tháng chín 2017
Hà Tĩnh
THPT chuyên Đại học Vinh - ViKClanha

A. well-known painter
B. famous singer
C. good writer
D. famous composer
A. people
B. admirers
C. visitors
D. watchers
A. show
B. quiz
C. contest
D. tour
A. genius
B. infamous
C. renowned
D. new
A. in harmony
B. out of tune
C. broken record
D. easy listening

A. well-known painter
B. famous singer
C. good writer
D. famous composer
A. people
B. admirers (người hâm mộ)
C. visitors
D. watchers
A. show
B. quiz
C. contest (cuộc thi)
D. tour
A. genius
B. infamous
C. renowned (nổi tiếng)
D. new
A. in harmony
B. out of tune
C. broken record
D. easy listening

Chúc bạn học thật tốt nhé!
SERI: KINH NGHIỆM ÔN THI CHUYÊN ANH VÀ HSG CẤP TỈNH MÔN TIẾNG ANH

Reactions: Quy ẩn giang hồ
Top Bottom