English THCS VII. Viết lại câu VIII. Viết thành câu hoàn chỉnh

Tannie0903

Cựu Mod Tiếng Anh
Thành viên
8 Tháng mười hai 2021
Nghệ An
helpme........VII – Hoàn thành câu thứ hai với ý nghĩa không đổi so với câu trước đó: (1.5m)
1. "Do you often do your homework when you have free time, Lan?"
>Nga asked Lan if she often did her homework when she had free time ( câu tường thuật dạng câu hỏi yes/no)
2. You can't understand these things because you are very young. > You are not old/mature enough (đủ trưởng thành) to understand these things
3. They did not finish the kitchen on Monday
> The kitchen was finished on Monday
4. People say that he is a famous singer.
> It is said that he is a famous singer.
People say that = It is said that = S is/are/am said to Vo/ have Vp2( nếu động từ phía sau ở qk so với động từ vế đầu)

5. I haven't seen this man here before. > This is the first time i have seen this man here,
6. I don't want to go to the party tonight.-> I don't feel like going to the party tonight( feel like doing sth: có cảm giác muốn làm gì)
VIII - Hãy dung từ gợi ý viết thành các câu hoàn chỉnh: (1,5m)

1. I/ be interested in / learn English..-> I am interested in learning English
2. I/would like /have/ information / your Institute..-> I would like to have information about your Institute( would like to do sth: muốn làm gì)
3. I want/ improve/reading/writing i want to ( muốn) improve reading and writing skills.
4. Could you please give / information/about/the/courses/fees /? Could you please give me some information about the courses fees?
5. I/can/complete / spoken English test/ necessary. I can complete a spoken English test if necessary ( nếu cần thiết)
Chúc bạn học tốt, nếu thắc mắc gì hãy hỏi thêm nhé!
Bạn có thể ghé thăm topic của mình nhé:
-Ôn thi theo chủ điểm

-Luyện tập phrasal verbs
Đây là một số kiến thức khác bạn có thể tham khảo nhé:
-Tổng hợp kiến thức các môn

Reactions: Nguyễn Chi Xuyên
Top Bottom