English THCS Viết lại câu

nguyentiendong30872

Học sinh mới
Thành viên
7 Tháng hai 2022
[TẶNG BẠN] TRỌN BỘ Bí kíp học tốt 08 môn
Chắc suất Đại học top - Giữ chỗ ngay!!

ĐĂNG BÀI NGAY để cùng trao đổi với các thành viên siêu nhiệt tình & dễ thương trên diễn đàn.

1. I find it easy to come up with alternative plans during the summer holidays. (OF) It…………………………………………………………………………………………………
  2. You should never put plastic in the red garbage bin. (AWAY) It…………………………………………………………………………………………………
  3. I can’t decide which to choose, a beer or a glass of wine. (FOR) I can’t……………………………………………………………………………………………
  4. My boss shouted at me for missing the deadline and losing the client. (TOLD) The boss…………………………………………………………………………………………
  5. I rejected the new job offer on the grounds that I thought I could do better.(DOWN As I thought……………………………………………………………………………………...
  6. My Father is Austrian so I have an excellent grasp of German. (THUS)
  7. It looks as though I won’t be able to make it to the party tomorrow. (IF)
  1. Do you fancy meeting up this weekend? (UP)
  2. Learning Chinese doesn’t really appeal to me even though I accept that it would be useful. (INTEREST) I………………………………………………………………………………………………….
  3. You cannot compare my ability to that of anyone else in the team.(UNLIKE) My………………………………………………………………………………………………
  4. It is advisable to make good use of your time and not waste it.(TAKE) You……………………………………………………………………………………………..
  5. Sometimes you just have to make do with what is on offer. (SETTLE) From time………………………………………………………………………………………
  6. I was prevented from going on holiday by illness. (COULD)
  7. It is hard to avoid eating junk food when you are tired. (HELP) When you are tired, …………………………………………………………………………….
  8. I won’t be doing the master degree as it is too expensive. (AFFORD) I………………………………………………………………………………………………….
  9. While you are such a diligent student, I find it hard to focus. (WHEREAS) I find…………………………………………………………………………………………….
  10. Right when my dad was on the point of calling my sister to see where she was, she arrived. (JUST) My dad………………………………………………………………………………………….

S I M O

Cựu Phụ trách nhóm Anh
Thành viên
19 Tháng tư 2017
Nam Định
Trái tim của Riky-Kun
  1. I find it easy to come up with alternative plans during the summer holidays. (OF) It…………………………………………………………………………………………………
  2. You should never put plastic in the red garbage bin. (AWAY) It…………………………………………………………………………………………………
  3. I can’t decide which to choose, a beer or a glass of wine. (FOR) I can’t……………………………………………………………………………………………
  4. My boss shouted at me for missing the deadline and losing the client. (TOLD) The boss…………………………………………………………………………………………
  5. I rejected the new job offer on the grounds that I thought I could do better.(DOWN As I thought……………………………………………………………………………………...
  6. My Father is Austrian so I have an excellent grasp of German. (THUS)
  7. It looks as though I won’t be able to make it to the party tomorrow. (IF)
  1. Do you fancy meeting up this weekend? (UP)
  2. Learning Chinese doesn’t really appeal to me even though I accept that it would be useful. (INTEREST) I………………………………………………………………………………………………….
  3. You cannot compare my ability to that of anyone else in the team.(UNLIKE) My………………………………………………………………………………………………
  4. It is advisable to make good use of your time and not waste it.(TAKE) You……………………………………………………………………………………………..
  5. Sometimes you just have to make do with what is on offer. (SETTLE) From time………………………………………………………………………………………
  6. I was prevented from going on holiday by illness. (COULD)
  7. It is hard to avoid eating junk food when you are tired. (HELP) When you are tired, …………………………………………………………………………….
  8. I won’t be doing the master degree as it is too expensive. (AFFORD) I………………………………………………………………………………………………….
  9. While you are such a diligent student, I find it hard to focus. (WHEREAS) I find…………………………………………………………………………………………….
  10. Right when my dad was on the point of calling my sister to see where she was, she arrived. (JUST) My dad………………………………………………………………………………………….
Tham khảo những câu mình làm được

1. I rejected the new job offer on the grounds that I thought I could do better. (DOWN) As I thought that I could do better, I turned down the new job offer
  2. My Father is Austrian so I have an excellent grasp of German. (THUS) I have an Austrian father, thus I know German really well.
  3. It looks as though I won’t be able to make it to the party tomorrow. (IF) I am really busy tomorrow so it seems as if I can't come to the party.
  1. Do you fancy meeting up this weekend? (UP) Are you up for meeting up this weekend?
  2. Learning Chinese doesn’t really appeal to me even though I accept that it would be useful. (INTEREST) I have (very) little interest in learning Chinese, despite it being useful
  3. You cannot compare my ability to that of anyone else in the team.(UNLIKE) My ability is unlike that of any of my teammates.
  4. It is advisable to make good use of your time and not waste it.(TAKE) You should take advantage of your time

5. It is hard to avoid eating junk food when you are tired. (HELP) When you are tired, you can't help eating junk food

6. While you are such a diligent student, I find it hard to focus. (WHEREAS) I find it hard to focus whereas you are such a diligent student
  7. Right when my dad was on the point of calling my sister to see where she was, she arrived. (JUST) My dad was just about to call my sister to see where she was, she arrived
Ngoài ra bạn cũng có thể tham khảo và ủng hộ những topic sau để có sự tiến bộ về nhiều kỹ năng ~
[TIPs] Rewrite the sentences
Thành ngữ
[Dịch thuật] Word order

Luyện thi tốt nghiệp THPTQG môn tiếng Anh
NEXT 0.2
Chia sẻ phương pháp ôn thi
Tổng hợp kiến thức các môn

Chúc bạn một ngày vui vẻ!

Top Bottom