English THCS verb form

Tuyết Lan Nguyễn

Học sinh mới
Thành viên
21 Tháng mười 2021
Gia Lai
[TẶNG BẠN] TRỌN BỘ Bí kíp học tốt 08 môn
Chắc suất Đại học top - Giữ chỗ ngay!!

ĐĂNG BÀI NGAY để cùng trao đổi với các thành viên siêu nhiệt tình & dễ thương trên diễn đàn.

1 I have a long trip ahead of me tomorrow, so I think I’d better go to bed, but let me say goodbye now because I didn’t see you in the morning. I (already leave) ........................by the time you (get up) ........................
2 It is much use (have) ........................ a bicycle if you don’t know how to ride it
3 Have John and Alan ever met before? I don’t think so, why? He came in and started (talk) ........................ to her as if they (be) ........................ old friends
4Peter: Why didn’t Lana tell her boss about the problem? Linda: She (get)........................ into a lot of trouble
5 He (obtain)........................ his degree if he (want)........................to, but he (be)........................lazy (try)........................
6. The experiment (make)........................ when the lights (go out )........................

giúp mk với !! mk đang cần gấp !!! tks

Reactions: S I M O

S I M O

Cựu Phụ trách nhóm Anh
Thành viên
19 Tháng tư 2017
Nam Định
Trái tim của Riky-Kun
1 I have a long trip ahead of me tomorrow, so I think I’d better go to bed, but let me say goodbye now because I didn’t see you in the morning. I (already leave) ........................by the time you (get up) ........................
2 It is much use (have) ........................ a bicycle if you don’t know how to ride it
3 Have John and Alan ever met before? I don’t think so, why? He came in and started (talk) ........................ to her as if they (be) ........................ old friends
4Peter: Why didn’t Lana tell her boss about the problem? Linda: She (get)........................ into a lot of trouble
5 He (obtain)........................ his degree if he (want)........................to, but he (be)........................lazy (try)........................
6. The experiment (make)........................ when the lights (go out )........................

giúp mk với !! mk đang cần gấp !!! tks
Tham khảo
Lý thuyết phần thì https://diendan.hocmai.vn/threads/tong-hop-de-ngu-phap-trong-tam-tu-vung-on-thi.828411/
1 I have a long trip ahead of me tomorrow, so I think I’d better go to bed, but let me say goodbye now because I didn’t see you in the morning. I (already leave) .had already left.......................by the time you (get up) ......got up..................
Hành động rời đi là hành động xảy ra trc một hành động khác trong qk (thức dậy) + dấu hiệu nhận biết thì hoàn thành already => QKHT (v1), QKD (v2)
2 It is much use (have) ....having.................... a bicycle if you don’t know how to ride it
IT IS NO USE/ NOT MUCH USE + V-ing = không có tác dụng, không ích gì khi làm gì
3 Have John and Alan ever met before? I don’t think so, why? He came in and started (talk) ........to talk................ to her as if they (be) ...............had been......... old friends
Start có thể đi với cả V-ing và to V, tuy nhiên khi sử dụng start to V, người nói sẽ muốn nhấn mạnh hơn vào ngay khoảnh khắc sắp sửa bắt đầu làm một việc gì đó
Cấu trúc As if/ As though được dùng với các tình huống giả định (không đúng, không có khả năng xảy ra ở hiện tại hoặc quá khứ) thì lùi thì vế as if/ as though
4 Peter: Why didn’t Lana tell her boss about the problem? Linda: She (get).......would get................. into a lot of trouble
5 He (obtain)..........will obtain.............. his degree if he (want)........wants................to, but he (be)...........is.............lazy (try)...to try.....................
6. The experiment (make).... was being made.................... when the lights (go out )............went out............
hành động đang xảy ra có hành động khác đan xen
Ngoài ra bạn cũng có thể tham khảo và ủng hộ những topic sau để có sự tiến bộ về nhiều kỹ năng ~
[TIPs] Rewrite the sentences
Ten words a day and some tips for learning
[Dịch thuật] Word order

Luyện thi tốt nghiệp THPTQG môn tiếng Anh
NEXT 0.2
Chia sẻ phương pháp ôn thi
Tổng hợp kiến thức các môn
Chúc bạn một ngày vui vẻ!

Top Bottom