English THCS Use the word given and others words to complete the second sentence so that it has similar meaning to the first. You must use between TWO and FIVE wor

LiLiya

Học sinh
Thành viên
3 Tháng mười một 2021
Hà Nội
[TẶNG BẠN] TRỌN BỘ Bí kíp học tốt 08 môn
Chắc suất Đại học top - Giữ chỗ ngay!!

ĐĂNG BÀI NGAY để cùng trao đổi với các thành viên siêu nhiệt tình & dễ thương trên diễn đàn.

Use the word given and others words to complete the second sentence so that it has similar meaning to the first. You must use between TWO and FIVE words. Do not change the word given.
1. Please don't go there now! RATHER
I.............................................................................. go there now.
2. I didn’t normally go to town by car. USE
I ........................................................... to town by car.
3. Please don’t use red pens! MIND
Would .................................................. red pens?
4. You should learn to speak foreign language with a native speaker. WHY
Why ........................................................ to speak a foreign language with a native speaker?
5. There were more students in shool in 1992 than 1991. AS
There were ............................................................. in school in 1991 as in 1992.
6. Tom failed the exam because of his laziness. IS
Because Tom .................................................... the exam.
7. Despite his intelligence, he doesn’t study well at school. HE
Even ............................................................, he doesn’t study well at school.
8. Their wedding was held in a very lovely church. WHICH
The church ....................................................... held was very lovely.

Tannie0903

Cựu Mod Tiếng Anh
Thành viên
8 Tháng mười hai 2021
Nghệ An
Use the word given and others words to complete the second sentence so that it has similar meaning to the first. You must use between TWO and FIVE words. Do not change the word given.
I.............................................................................. go there now.
I ........................................................... to town by car.
Would .................................................. red pens?
Why ........................................................ to speak a foreign language with a native speaker?
There were ............................................................. in school in 1991 as in 1992.
6. Tom failed the exam because of his laziness. IS
Because Tom .................................................... the exam.
Even ............................................................, he doesn’t study well at school.
The church ....................................................... held was very lovely.
dieuanhpham09Use the word given and others words to complete the second sentence so that it has similar meaning to the first. You must use between TWO and FIVE words. Do not change the word given.
I.....would rather you did not......................................................................... go there now.
would rather sb +V(qkđ): muốn ai đó làm gì ở hiện tại
I ....did not use to go....................................................... to town by car.
not use to Vo: đã từng không có thói quen
Would ....you mind not using.............................................. red pens?
would you mind + Ving: bạn có phiền ...
Why ....don't you learn.................................................... to speak a foreign language with a native speaker?
why don't you +Vo: dùng để đưa ra đề nghị
There were .....not as many students........................................................ in school in 1991 as in 1992.
=>So sánh ngang bằng
6. Tom failed the exam because of his laziness. IS => câu này phải nhầm đề không bạn nhỉ, vì dựa theo đề thì phải ở thì quá khứ mới được, bạn check lại đề thử nhé
Because Tom ...was lazy, he failed................................................. the exam.
Even ..though he was intelligent.........................................................., he doesn’t study well at school.
even though =Although
The church .....in which their wedding was.................................................. held was very lovely
=> Mệnh đề quan hệ
Chúc bạn học tốt, tham khảo thêm kiến thức ở đây nha:
[TIPs] Bài tập viết lại câu (Rewrite the sentences)

Reactions: LiLiya
Top Bottom